Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A woman with these blockbuster Netflix and Spotify deals :ROFLMAO: is making a priority a small and dull-looking children's book. Yes, yes, makes complete sense...

Publication date is 8 June. Do we think Baby Harkellina-Dianawell is due before that or afterwards to double-dip on publicity?
And it's Archie's birthday on 6th May (Thursday)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
According to google and LA times

Sunday's Vax Live, with 20,000 healthcare and other essential workers in attendance, was the first in-person stadium concert at Inglewood's SoFi Stadium since COVID-19 closures. Selena Gomez hosted and Jennifer Lopez, the Foo Fighters, Eddie Vedder and J Balvin performed.

I think it might be a free event. It doesn't make sense for them to thank the healthcare workers and expect them to pay for the tickets...
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: 10
I hope there is a big PR push stating ALL profits will be donated to charity. On the other hand, maybe best it remains obvious that she’s a nobody profiting off who she married. She’d be a nobody searching for an acting gig if it wasn’t for her husband. An author, she is not.

Reactions: 16
And it's Archie's birthday on 6th May (Thursday)
Forgot about that. If he doesn't get a mention on RF social media, despite the fact his parents are no longer working members, is Harry's wife going to accuse them of being racist again?

Reactions: 16
Funny that Selena Gomez wasn’t busy calling the many Indian billionaires and demanding they purchase medicines, ventilators etc. Strange that the vile Harkles allegedly have enough money to sit in their hideous pretend-castle, were happy for British taxpayers to stump up for a wedding they didn’t want...but aren’t rushing to donate their own money to send medical supplies.
It's the same old 'do as we say not as we do' malarkey.

Reactions: 18
Harry & Meghan #99 The Bench can’t be a greater work of fiction than Finding Freedom, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1620144394336.png
Ignoring the Capitalisation of 'My Love' 'And' but the lowercase 'our beautiful boy' which irks me but shouldn't, I wanna know why the wife looks like the wife but darker, H is a ginger soldier (meouchie) but they appear to have involved a blond haired boy....whose child is that based on? Why haven't they based it on Archie?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Meghan Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son.

A picture of the book has been posted online today ahead of its publication on June 8.

It shows a watercolour picture by Christian Robinson of a bench under a tree surrounded by birds with the mum-to-be's pen name given as: "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

Meghan said: "The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.

"Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolour illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life. This representation was particularly important to me and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens."
And this is where all the super-woke identitarian tit can get fun. Because Harry's wife is neither a father, nor a son.

But I am both. And as a father and a son I am tremendously, mortally offended that a woman with no experience of what is is to be a father or a son has taken this opportunity away from an actual father and/or son to write about and profit from an experience she cannot possibly understand. It is LITERAL VIOLENCE against all fathers and sons everywhere.

(Obviously I don't actually think this, because I'm not mental, but the logic is the same).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 559110Ignoring the Capitalisation of 'My Love' 'And' but the lowercase 'our beautiful boy' which irks me but shouldn't, I wanna know why the wife looks like the wife but darker, H is a ginger soldier (meouchie) but they appear to have involved a blond haired boy....whose child is that based on? Why haven't they based it on Archie?
Did scabies illustrate this one lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The publisher also says it is about the "special bond between father and son - as seen through a mother's eyes. Inspired by her own husband and son".

To be honest I can't see a book written this way appealing to a child of any age.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just checked out the book on Amazon
Here's a sample of the text:

This is your bench
Where you’ll witness great joy.
From here you will rest
See the growth of our boy. 🤮

I think we can all continue the great work:

This is daddy's room
Where you'll witness no joy
Because I've tied him up
And taken away his toy

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
View attachment 559110Ignoring the Capitalisation of 'My Love' 'And' but the lowercase 'our beautiful boy' which irks me but shouldn't, I wanna know why the wife looks like the wife but darker, H is a ginger soldier (meouchie) but they appear to have involved a blond haired boy....whose child is that based on? Why haven't they based it on Archie?
No idea how it's based on Hazbeen, he's not be a soldier for years 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's written a book for white families is the only explanation I can come up with. Daddy could have bee a lady in the army and... oh the opportunities she had and she just couldn't do it. Pathetic old bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cannot deny it is her child his hands look like her ugly feet - (not that I have a feet / foot fetish or anything) 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this the actual book????? Because the words are DIRE and the illustrations are erm.... crap.

ET Blimey! I've just seen it on Amazon. That's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

This is your bench
From here you will rest

I think we can all continue the great work:

This is daddy's room
Where you'll witness no joy
Because I've tied him up
And taken away his toy

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁
This is mummy's chicken run
Where you'll collect the eggs
Sometimes you will kill them
If you don't I'll break ya legs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And this is where all the super-woke identitarian tit can get fun. Because Harry's wife is neither a father, nor a son.

But I am both. And as a father and a son I am tremendously, mortally offended that a woman with no experience of what is is to be a father or a son has taken this opportunity away from an actual father and/or son to write about and profit from an experience she cannot possibly understand. It is LITERAL VIOLENCE against all fathers and sons everywhere.

(Obviously I don't actually think this, because I'm not mental, but the logic is the same).
Sue her 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This is your bench
From here you will rest

OVER TO YOU TATTLERS 😉😁
Honestly I’ve seen better rhymes from thread titles on tattle. Meghan needs to take a leaf out of our book, a poet she does not make. Someone add the book to the list of things that’s been Markled

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.