Harry and Meghan #98 Haz & Megz threw a toddler's strop. Will their lying ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't smeggy have a couple of Indian besties? Or did I dream that . That Priyanka Chopra one and another.
And Jamface Jameela obviously.
I think she markle’d Priyanka 🤣 and Jameela could only wish they were close enough for her to eventually get markle’d too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a girl called Meghan
She worked upon a boat
She spent her days on her knees
With a tickle in her throat
I’m reading all of these in Hugh Grants voice in my head like in Bridget Jones when he’s on the boat, not the same boat as Markle, well...not to my knowledge! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She should not be allowed to to call herself the Duchess of Sussex. Happy to make money though from the family who she branded racist? Oh Harry, you've married an absolute grifter.
Trouble is, Fergie uses her title on her books too. Neither should be allowed but Fergie sets the precedent.
Also, what kid is going to want to listen to this drivel? It doesn’t sound like an actual kids’ story!

Reactions: 16
When's Kate's photography book actually released? I know it sold out for pre orders but surely its not around the same time as MeGain? Also has she confirmed his much of the profits are going to vaccine distribution?

Reactions: 18
Doesn't smeggy have a couple of Indian besties? Or did I dream that . That Priyanka Chopra one and another.
And Jamface Jameela obviously.
Priyanka was markled pretty much immediately - after the wedding, HFW decided she no longer needed her. Aside from being British, I don’t think Jameela “I’ll make up any old tit if I can jump on your bandwagon” Jamil is “useful” enough for a narc like HFW. And she’s pretty. And younger. Narcs won’t tolerate that.

Reactions: 19
Apparently JCMH is going to release his book in the summer. Its a reworking of a Dr Seuss classic called "The twit in a hat"

829a09959deb8e5262eb16c26e31f136.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
When's Kate's photography book actually released? I know it sold out for pre orders but surely its not around the same time as MeGain? Also has she confirmed his much of the profits are going to vaccine distribution?
This month, May 7th! I wonder if that’s why 6th in line’s wife decided to open her trap about her shite book.

And hilariously enough, The Duchess of Cambridge hasn’t had her name slapped all over Hold Still until 6th in line’s wife did with the cookery book.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Honest to God ,made my night. " The twit in the Hat!" perfect. :)

I love my fellow tattlers, we'll get there x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m reading all of these in Hugh Grants voice in my head like in Bridget Jones when he’s on the boat, not the same boat as Markle, well...not to my knowledge! 🤣
I've been doing it in Pam Ayres voice (for all those old enough to remember) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So this book was planned almost 2 years ago?! She just needed to find a publisher

"MEGHAN has sparked new concerns at Buckingham Palace — by using a Hollywood agent, lawyer and business manager.
The secret US team is looking after her future career — and believed to be in negotiations for her first children’s book."

No wonder why she hates the British tabloids then. They always end up publishing the truth about her devious antics.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Ah, c'mon, surely we all wrote poems for our husbands weeks after giving birth, its just what any loving wife would do, surely?

Darling I love you and our child
My nethers have gone wild
Not from lust
They are just bust
All I want is some SLEEP

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This month, May 7th! I wonder if that’s why 6th in line’s wife decided to open her trap about her shite book.

And hilariously enough, The Duchess of Cambridge hasn’t had her name slapped all over Hold Still until 6th in line’s wife did with the cookery book.
God she's actually do desperate now she's actually trolling herself. Definitely confirms to me JCMH was and still is secretly in love with Catherine. How long until we get the cheap replica Diana jewellery collection?

Reactions: 16
100 per cent this. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. She’s tried her hand at just about everything going and nothing has been all that successful for her. Everything she touches just turns to tit.
This children’s author malarkey will very likely go the same way. The whole thing just reeks of desperation and scrabbling around trying to find something, ANYTHING, that will give her some relevance in her own right. And Hazza struttin’ round town on his own? Ooh not good. 😱
After all, who is she really?
Just Harry’s wife.
She may even have managed to pull off the near impossible and Markled herself!
That’s because she has no talent, no charm nor outstanding looks. She made little impact in her own career because she has nothing to offer. If she hadn’t married PWB she’d have stayed In obscurity. Because of PWB she’s been punching above her weight but now she’s alienated the royals she’s got nothing but an increasingly irrelevant title. Stupid bint, she could have had it all, but she threw it away because she couldn’t stand that W&C had even more.

Reactions: 30
of course they don’t care, they realise that 6th in line and his wife are gonna be broke soon so will need her book income 😂😂😂

£12.99 for a basic children’s book though? like the rainbow fish and the hungry caterpillar are no more than £6 and they’re a lot more interactive than this piece of shite
Furiously looking up The Bench on Urban dictionary (via phone- no kiddy block):
The Bench: when you are already in a relationship, "the bench" is all the people that are interested in you and waiting for you guys to break up, so they can have have a shot.
Bench (verb): For a girl to sit on a guy's lap facing him while they kiss
Bench (nohn): the combination of a witch and a wench. Used for emphasis, being that it puts two words of equal meaning together. Could possibly be used as a euphemism.
witch + Wench = Bench

Heretofore i shall refer to LaDouche as The Bench

Sadly I am :ROFLMAO:
Or Dame Edna, possums.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.