Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Ah, the loveliness of a brand new thread :)

❤ Many thanks to @Rubythefirebat , @Chita and @Scotch Mist ❤

My vague recollections of the last thread are:

We all disliked Harry's wife. We're not to fond of Harry either but there was some sympathy for anyone in an abusive relationship.

We went on a bit about Harry's wife going into American politics.

There wasn't that much discussion about fake bumps and surrogates. We all agreed that Harry's wife is a liar.

We went a bit of tangent discussing American politics, other tangents included the root of English words, plural and singular of various farm animals and fish. And the shock of considering yourself to be left wing yet agreeing with Piers Morgan. This led to another tangent where we discussed having no faith in politicians whatsoever.

And that's all I can remember really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210503-075812_Instagram.jpg

Saw this on Instagram..... Made me chuckle... 🤭😏

Scoobie-don't telling his truth. The birdshit stained dress suits him. Stupid prick.

• Haha
  • Sick

JAdore

Meghan Markle has written a children's book about the bond between a father and son.

A picture of the book has been posted online today ahead of its publication on June 8.

It shows a watercolour picture by Christian Robinson of a bench under a tree surrounded by birds with the mum-to-be's pen name given as: "Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex".

Meghan said: "The Bench started as a poem I wrote for my husband on Father's Day, the month after Archie was born. That poem became this story.

"Christian layered in beautiful and ethereal watercolour illustrations that capture the warmth, joy and comfort of the relationship between fathers and sons from all walks of life. This representation was particularly important to me and Christian and I worked closely to depict this special bond through an inclusive lens."
And this is where all the super-woke identitarian shit can get fun. Because Harry's wife is neither a father, nor a son.

But I am both. And as a father and a son I am tremendously, mortally offended that a woman with no experience of what is is to be a father or a son has taken this opportunity away from an actual father and/or son to write about and profit from an experience she cannot possibly understand. It is LITERAL VIOLENCE against all fathers and sons everywhere.

(Obviously I don't actually think this, because I'm not mental, but the logic is the same).

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
A194155C-C3E6-4958-80E0-E4C65544890D.jpeg

My Boy, when you are older , out into the World you will go
Never forget to trash your family on a gossipy chat show. .....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

AnderbeauAnderbeau

Chatty Member
"Looking out at my love
and our beautiful boy
And here in the window
I’ll have tears of great joy" 🙄🙄🙄

Looking in at my wife
The smug-faced old cunt
I cry tears of regret
Just call me harry, the runt

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread! Count down to 100 started!
Thank you for the title @Chita
Pic by @Scotch Mist
tumblr_f20d2c5b54506ae87e38dd2d59a83a4d_641b22ce_1280.jpg

Wiki

Last thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

JAdore

"This is how America treats human beings unlike England treats Meghan"
Silently points to George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Eric Garner, before we even get to the exploding prison population for minor crimes...

But sure, the evil UK, who were mostly pretty happy to welcome Meghan until it became patently clear that she was not up to the job of being a royal and instead obviously trying to personally profit from her situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Holy shit that's so fucking egotistical BUT if the book was planned years ago then it couldn't be based on a poem she wrote last year. SO MANY LIES
Listen up you ginger git
My book's a con, we know it's shit
My bumps are fake, I've trashed my dad
But we need money really bad
All you ever do is whinge
About the days of endless Minge
That bench is now your only bed
And you will do what my book said.
You and Farch can bond out there
Father, son, in the fresh air!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Darktriad

"The Bench" if I could think up the most boring title for a kid's book, that would be it.

Here's my poem:

This is the dungeon, where daddy is kept
He'll have his roast chicken
Once he's cleaned and he's swept

This is little Archie, my gorgeous, wee son
He could be aged two or three,
or may only be one

This is my castle, Winsdor by name
except the old bag won't move out
such a huge shame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Freda your balloon pic from past threads of Scobie gave me an idea of a pic I couldn't wait to share 😄😘 xx.

Loooooool 😄🤭..

Resizer_16200509791800.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
How fucking dare this bunch of vaccinated elitists lecture the world on where our vaccines should go?

I love India but we are always sending AID over there, we don't need cunts like Gomez to tell us what to do. I hope Boris ignores her. The real problem is the inequitable distribution of wealth in a country rich enough to have its own space program 🙄

Not to mention that there are loads of people dying in South America as well !

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Baguette

VIP Member
This is your bench
where you'll witness great joy
Our families are dust.
Who's next to destroy?

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "Am hearing Prince Harry is having a new children's book written for him. It's biographical and called The Plank." / Twitter"

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 8..
I had to make this lol 😄😄 xx.

As he left the stage after his talk Prince Harry saw what the audience really thought of him ...

Resizer_16200601201440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Extract from The Sun

Harry was among a bevy of big names taking part in the taping of the show at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, due to air on May 8.
Thrilled viewers went online to express their joy at his segment, one wrote: "This is how America treats human beings unlike England treats Meghan. Harry belongs to us now."
And another said: "This reaction for Prince Harry in California at #VaxLive is really something. Somehow doubt that anyone other than the Queen or his late mother would get similar."

Glad Haz 'belongs' to them now ........ you can keep him!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Baguette

VIP Member
Yes, Gates is her new target .She will now play the humanitarian again to connect with Bill.Watch her moves .
If Melinda and Bill are making the enormously complicated financial decision to divorce, there is already someone with their feet under Bill's table, and probably another mini-Gates on the way. Melinda was smart, high-achieving at Microsoft and a very likeable woman by all accounts. I bet the 'new Melinda' is the same, plus good company and perky, and inevitably 20+ years younger. Not attempting to justify this but that's how the world still works.

There is zero chance of a 40 year old aggressive narc with bad manners, worse wigs and a whole stack of issues getting close to Mr Gates.

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
My US friends seemed to know nothing about any of that and contacted me after the funeral to ask how thw brits "took" his passing. I was being baited, for sure, into a "all brits are racist" but I side stepped it saying the brits knew of his past but also acknowledged he was decades ahead of his time in steadfastly aupporting his wife and her career ahead of himself (the ultimate feminist) and that the brits had the common decency to not criticise a person who had just died and therefore couldn't defend himself and certainly not criticise the man while his family and wife of 7+ decades were grieving. That last bit shut them up real fast, but then again I haven't heard one word from them since. I suspect I've been cancelled 🤷‍♂️

Samantha apparently has said she qas daddy's little girl until she met PWB. Then it was suddenly all about Dorito. Sam admits to havimg been the person who thought the photos of trying on suits etc might be a good idea, but it was all a set up and HFEW milked it with "hurt and outrage" and said he needed to openly denounce/disassociate himself from the rest of his family and kida if he wanted to even get an invite to the wedding - which he refused. He never even got an invite.
I think Smeggy was ashamed of her dad because he was overweight and not very glamorous looking. He did not suit her image (then again, whose dads DO look trendy, cool and sophisticated?!) Dads are renowned for being a bit uncool and embarrassing, it’s the law! My 76 year old dad wears socks with Clark’s sandals in summer because his sockless feet once got badly sunburnt and he has vowed ‘never again’. He still had pride of place at my wedding though! We just laugh our heads off when he comes round with shorts on, teamed with leather sandals and white sports socks pulled half way up his calves! He is so funny and I wouldn’t change it for the world. It’s who he is.

The pap set up of Smeggy’s dad measuring up for a wedding suit was music to her ears. She used that as an excuse to accuse him of ‘making money off her by talking to the press’. It also gave her the perfect reason for denying him an invite to her wedding. Isn’t that just outrageous? I’m sure he would have looked very much the part in a smart suit and shiny shoes. She didn’t give him a chance.

How would you feel if a close relative didn’t invite you to their wedding because of how you look or how you dress? It’s unforgivable.

• Heart
  • Sad

bubbadabut

VIP Member
This is the bench where I think about Me
And how far I've come since I opened box 23

This is the bench where I do all my plotting
And occasionally daydream back to when I was yachting

This is the bench where I do my conniving
When Merchella arrives my finances will be thriving

This is the bench where I don't give a fuck
Since I snared a prince and made him a cuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

2ofeach

VIP Member
Harry & Megan #99 You married the spare you stupid wench, he's spent his entire life on the f*ing bench!

Obviously I don't like the phrase 'Heir & a spare' but for the purpose of thread title relevance I'll let this one pass 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64