Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loolee

J K Rowling must be shitting herself! 😁

The DM comments are hilarious.

My personal favourite comments include - " The Bench. Written by a plank", and "Well, she is good at telling/making up stories"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It's the words 'reunite the world' that gets me. They don't even speak to their families yet they can't see the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Chita

VIP Member
I wanted Tiaras, dangly earrings, a crown

I wanted the biggest posh Palace in town

I thought I'd be top of the royal family tree

I thought the Brits wanted me, me, me, ME.

But instead, William and Kate and her Maj Lilibet

are all getting ratings higher than those I get

They won't take back the titles 'cos that'll make them look mean

And in my alternative court I intend to be Queen

If things turn against me or get a little bit hard

I'll trump them again and play the race card.

No one can stop me, this game I have won

Because my golden ticket is Princess Diana's son.

When the Tattlers discovered my moonbump stash

To the safety of Canada I made a quick dash

My ego and confidence couldn't be any bigger

But I think Ive hidden that I'm a gold digger

The world thinks Im amazing Ive fooled everyone

And as my meal ticket Ive got a daughter and son

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Harry had a standing ovation when he spoke to Vax Live charity in Los Angeles. He talked about vaccination for all and "compassion for those we know and those we don't." It's not called La La land for nothing." / Twitter"

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I don't get this 'celeb' concert thing. Even if we sent over vaccine to vaccinate the whole population of India how is that helping anything now? If all the medical staff are trying to treat covid patients, who is going to put the vaccine in arms? Even if they got the vaccine in the population, it is still not effective immediately. These people need to research before they start preaching like numpties. I don't have twitter and just as well as all these entitled plonkers would just enrage me.
Thank you. This is what all these appeals to emotion miss. Logistics. Infrastructure. Culture.

When you have a population of 1.2billion people, and still lack proper sanitation, good public health infrastructure or even basic public health access for many of them (India has some great private hospitals but the public ones will make a US or European scream and cry, the gulf between rich and poor is incredible) and the whole place is RIVEN with corruption from the ground up, good luck. When nothing is done without the correct people being bribed, and any financial aid is siphoned off at source by various officials, you can throw all the money and aid at it willy nilly and wave goodbye to it as wealthy people grab the vaccines and drugs and oxygen off the poor for themselves (as is happening right now in India, saw some appalling story about a poor woman having her oxygen tank taken off her because some 'VIP' has bribed someone for one), and stuff gets sold on the black market without every getting near the intended recipients.

It's great people want to help, but the reality is, helping takes a lot of skills, planning and the ability to step back and work through specific logistical and cultural issues that can and will make a mockery of your help and possibly make things worse (ala Geldolf) if you don't plan and act very, very carefully and without recourse to egotism.

One thing the pandemic has shown us is how pointless celebs, z listers and influencers are. Crying out how hard they have it whist living in a 15 bath mansion
I recall Ricky Gervais making fun of celebs for exact this at the start of the pandemic and to be fair, a lot of them did lie low for a but after initially making arseholes of themselves whinging about being trapped in their mansions with the extensive grounds, the swimming pool, the fully equipped gym and housekeeper. But I see normal service is starting to resume, and they're all about to be in our faces yet again, telling the world how to run itself. These are mostly people who can't work their own dishwasher, mind. It makes me rage.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

freda19

VIP Member
Unless the kiss of death strikes again and people refuse to work with her. Here's hoping 🤞
It's hollyweird. They'll hang in as long as they think there is the remotest chance of her kissing and making up with the British Royal family. That's why she is putting out all the positive crap re the wreath/message, congrats to Wills & Kate and having a girly chinwag with Brenda on the morning Brenda was burying the husband that smeggy and PWB crucified in his final months on earth. As fucking if. But just in case it's true the arse kissers will hang in there. She saw the bad reaction to the interview and realises she has fucked up, so they are back pedaling, pretending the Firm didn't mind her pissing on them and everything is just dandy in that dept.
It's like she is whistling to comfort herself when walking through the graveyard of her hollyweird dreams.
The Firm are playing a blinder again. Grey rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Rayne

VIP Member
Just watched Harry getting his paid for standing ovation on the news sorry it’s early here’s my thread suggestion

Harry & Meghan #99 people were bribed to give a standing ovation because Harry’s ego needed a bit more inflation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Great_Kate

VIP Member
It feels like, whoever started the very first thread should have the honours of naming the #100.
Should there be like golden prize for the Exiles? I mean, getting 100 threads in such short amount of time is maybe their biggest accomplishment. You have to be extraordinarily annoying and extremely persistent to gather such a mass of critics.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
'The Bench' is a Richard and Judy book club pick - a 'heartwarming novel' by Saskia Sarginson.

Duchess might need to pick another book name..
How about this name..seems more appropriate 🤭😀 xx.
I was going to make this tomorrow but again..I couldn't resist it lol 🥰..

Harry's Richmond and balls also star in the cover.

Buy two books and get a free pack of Richmond skinless sausages 😄

Resizer_16201546858090.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Seeing

"PRINCE HARRY, DUKE OF SUSSEX" flashing across the screen in gigantic writing is just so NOT what the royal family are about 🤮 My god!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Starburst_87

The old thread was locked and I still have a few more pages to read, but (and maybe I'm just a hard ass) I would never accept him back in the family if I were them. Regardless of whether or not Smeg is manipulating him, I just do not understand how anyone can actually turn on their own family the way he has, especially since they always had a good relationship. I can't even be mad at Smeg. She's just being herself. Harry is the one who went along with it. I don't care if he looked uncomfortable during certain parts of the interview, or if he didn't know exactly what she would say. He had the opportunity to set the record straight. Instead, he not only went along with it, he twisted the knife a little deeper with the "my father and brother are trapped" crap. He did all this while he knew his grandfather was dying. He is a piece of dog shit as far as I'm concerned. Who cares who's manipulating him to turn on his family? The fact that anyone is able to should be concerning. If it wasn't Smeg, it would have been someone else.

Besides, as many on here have pointed out, he probably always had these feelings, but Smeg was a convenient excuse for him to be able to finally let them out. It reminds me of a joke a comedian told one time about meeting a famous comedian. He tried to talk with the guy, but the famous comedian just walked away from him. Another comedian told him that "he's just shy". The comedian telling the story said he doesn't buy the "just shy" excuse. He thinks that @$$holes have been waiting their entire lives to be famous or rich so that they're free to be the @$$holes they've always wanted to be. I think that definitely applies to Harry.

Anger does eat away at your soul and your peace of mind, so by all means let the anger go. But don't accept Judas back into the family. Wish him well, be there for him, but keep him at arms length. Even that is being more generous than I would be. There are some things you just don't do and can't come back from and that's betraying your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 57