Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
I don't think anyone is dismissing it so much as pointing out everyone can find atrocities in their histories. You can find horrific atrocities in African history well before whitey got there too. And after they mostly left. Slavery pre-existed whitey in western African both between African peoples and between the Arab pensinsular and western Africa via Egypt (they got the Copts to do the castrations) and still exists in various forms today, even. Mauritania got around to banning it in the 21st century, some 200 years after the British did, and it still hasn't really stuck.

Then we have the Holocaust? Six million dead in 3-4 years. And the Holomodor (four million deliberately starved to death in a year) for the crime of not wanting to collectivize their farms. Fat Commie Mao managing to deliberately murder and otherwise cause the starvation and deaths from disease of 50 million Chinese in the space of just over 25 years from a mixture of incompetence, rotten, insane ideology and personal psychopathy? The Khmer Rouge's murdering of a quarter of their entire country, and tortures that made the slave trade look like a picnic, such as making medical students conduct live fucking lecture-dissections on fellow prisoners strung between trees? I've read about most of the grand atrocities in history and nothing apart from Mengele and Auschwitz makes me puke like the Cambodian Khmer Rouge and the bitter little Sorbonne-educated fat communist in charge of them all. Mileage may vary, obviously.

People have been beaten over the head time and time again in the Anglosphere with the Atlantic Slave Trade and its horrible cruelty to the exclusion of pretty much all else apart from Hitler, ignoring the very many other hideous and often even numerically larger and even nastier events, thousand year history of enslavements and genocides over time. Fuck, read about Timur and what horrors he did in India, Persia and the other territories he conquered. That guy murdered 5% of the entire global population, and made the numbers murdered in the Holocaust look like small fry. And right now the Han Chinese are processing the Turkic Uigher peoples onto trains and into little camps, torturing some, murdering some, raping the women and stealing their organs for sale or using prisoners for medical experimentation when they can, while woke slebs scream about anyone slightly to the right of Stalin or anyone being unwilling to grovel on their knees to BLM as being a racist 'Nazi' while carefully ignoring the actual nearest thing in existence to actual Nazi concentration camps right now because of all the Chinese investment in the west and its entertainment industry.

We can keep going with this stuff and argue about metrics; longevity, brutality, numbers of people murdered, how they were murdered and why they were murdered or enslaved, but is there some actual point in playing oppression olympics like this so one group can 'win' and insist everyone else must shut up and obsess about their historical grudge to the exclusion of all others? What a fucking weird thing to want to 'win'.

• Heart
Reactions: 123

mb1202

VIP Member
Alex Beresford has now said he’s quit social media because of ‘racist abuse’. Unclear whether he means actual racist abuse (totally unacceptable) or the new definition, which states:

‘Racist abuse’- Criticism of a person of colour, not relating to their race in any way whatsoever but to the individual person’s arrogant, patronising, irritating behaviour🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

freda19

VIP Member
The Telegraph story about Quibi is absolute gold. No question Camilla Tominey had insider sources helping her with this one, it's meticulous and completely damning about the Harkle Hustle. Remember the last piece that CT wrote? That expose of the Sussex Squad... So the Telegraph is being used to dismantle the Oprah interview wall of lies, one brick at a time.

When there was a flurry of news about the Netflix signing, it was rumoured that Quibi were desperate to sign up the Harkles, so this story hasn't come from nowhere. I'd bet that there are enough fed-up people on the Quibi side of the deal who are willing to talk, and Quibi doesn't exist anymore so NDAs are void.

So this comprehensively proves that 'we didn't have a plan' was a lie, 'we hadn't thought about streaming services' was a lie, and Harry's 'I needed to find work after my father cut me off' was another lie. They were blatantly cashing in on their working royal status and now the grubby truth is out there for all to see.

The other point though is that Meghan claimed her suicidal thoughts were some time around January 2019. Well, it's interesting then that she was able to negotiate this Quibi deal at the same time, isn't it? Doesn't sound like a seriously depressed woman who was apparently lonely, isolated, and didn't know where to go for help :rolleyes:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were discussing projects with a billion-dollar backed US streaming service a year before they stepped down as senior members of the Royal family, it has emerged.

The Sussexes had a series of meetings with Quibi, a now-defunct rival to YouTube, from early 2019 until after they dropped their 'Megxit' bombshell in January last year....

In their interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple said that they “didn’t have a plan” upon leaving the Royal family, but The Telegraph has learnt that they had talks with executives of the £1.3 billion start-up before their son Archie was born in May 2019....

A source with knowledge of the situation said: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.” ....
That article is a gold mine of info to nail them with.
Also, after I read it last night I picked up on the meeting with Quibi being directly after the Sandringham summit. Apparently hazza went straight from Sand' to the Quibi meeting. Well, that was the night he gave his Sentable farewell speech and I have said on here a few times that he looked really discombobulated at that event. Strange, as it was his "Fuck you all you cunts(us) I'm off, byeeee" chance to sneer at us. Then it emerged that prior to his speech he was heard backstage on the phone to cuntchops in Canada almost in tears and really really angry. He was shouting about how she had promised to be here with him today for Sandringham and more so for the Sentable dramatic farewell. He was really pissed off and it showed when he made his speech. He looked distracted and upset.
BUT, now we know he had that important sit down with Quibi in between the Sandringham meet and Sentable event. OK, let's get real here, does anyone truly think hazza is capable of handling a meeting with executives discussing finances and contract details and content and insurance and every facet of a huge money making deal on his own? Without mummy meggy holding his hand? No, me neither. He probably made a right cunt of himself and hadn't a clue WTF was going on. Then after that he had the long screaming phone call with smeggy ranting at her "You promised you'd be here! YOU PROMISED!". I suspect now that his anger was more about her leaving him to deal with the Quibi meeting rather than the megxit meeting. He likely knew he'd ballsed it up and was out of his depth.
Thing is, she promised him world domination and money schemes galore, all he had to do was marry her and her expertise in business would do the rest. He probably said "Great! But I want a crotch goblin guaranteed too. Wills has three and I want one as well !" And she explained she had that issue covered, don't worry.
And here we are, it's all a pile of shit. He must at some point wonder WTF went wrong, but is too thick to realise he's ever so slowly being markled. He just hasn't worked it out yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan QUIZ:

ALL YOU have to do is spot the logical fallacy in H & M's reasoning, as featured in their interview with Oprah...

I don't read the tabloids, but they are so unpleasant I had to leave the country.

2. The racism in Britain was so bad we've come to the United States.

3. For security reasons, it's better to live in a country where everyone has a gun.

4. As a mere A-list actress on a top-rated show I was totally unprepared to enter the media spotlight.

5. We wanted our son to be a royal prince, although royalty is a gilded cage that makes people trapped and unhappy.

6. As an American actress and friend of Hollywood celebrities I did not have the phone number of a therapist.

7. My letter to my father is deeply private, Harry's unanswered phone call to his father should be shared with the world.

8. Meghan is not to blame for me leaving the royal family. I couldn't have done it without her.

9. I'm broke, apart from the millions my mother left me.

10. I love my grandmother so much I'm completely loyal to her. Fuck you, granny.

(c) Private Eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
How cute is this?
1617400940805.jpeg

And even better, they’re in the Frogmore grounds on their mother son Easter walk. That’s completely what I want the royals to do: a close family charm offensive while throwing their fabulous brand of subtle shade! It’ll drive the Hazbeens insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

mb1202

VIP Member
These Americans raving on about the monachy are so up themselves. What has it to do with them anyway. USA arent part of the Commonwealth so why do they have a right to tell us what we should be doing. They need to worry about their own country cause it is in turmoil at the moment and racism is rampant. Take care of their own business.
Americans (I’m generalising) can be very ignorant. They also treat UK issues as if we have exactly the same culture as them, we don’t. It may be very similar in some ways but we don’t have even close to the racial divide problem they have. I won’t call it racism because in my opinion it’s the wrong term, it’s cultural differences and lack of proper communities/integration.

The UK is one of the most diverse, liberal and integrated places to live. We don’t have armed police patrolling our streets gunning people down. Americans are very incensed by all their own issues then project it onto the UK.

That’s why MM has received so much support from Americans because they just assume we have the same racial tensions they do, and it’s just not the case. They also have no concept of culture, history and tradition. They think it’s ‘crusty’ and outdated

But I’m white so what do I know, shouldn’t even be giving my opinion ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 70

freda19

VIP Member
Really really hope it’s true
Yanno what? I actually don't give a shiny shit if she takes him to the cleaners. He'll never starve, thanks to the family he is shafting.
Let him feel the burn we feel in knowing we were scammed out of £40million for a wedding we're still not sure was entirely kosher (not Kosher as in Jewish obviously, but 'proper') , while the scheming cunts were constructing "not of the body" babies and making plans to bugger off to America and sell Brenda's legacy for filthy lucre.
I repeat, for the 50th time, she is what she is, a scheming yacht girl who climbed a penis ladder. They're a dime a dozen.
He, on the other hand, has been nurtured in our bosums and petted and pampered and given everything ... and there he goes, baldy head gleaming in the cali sunshine mists laughing his scraggy arse off at screwing us over both financially and emotionally.
He is a far bigger bastard than his missus and I truly do not care what his fate is. I won't crow if he pops his clogs but I certainly won't be R.I.P.ing the sly cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Laurenpattison

Americans (I’m generalising) can be very ignorant. They also treat UK issues as if we have exactly the same culture as them, we don’t. It may be very similar in some ways but we don’t have even close to the racial divide problem they have. I won’t call it racism because in my opinion it’s the wrong term, it’s cultural differences and lack of proper communities/integration.

The UK is one of the most diverse, liberal and integrated places to live. We don’t have armed police patrolling our streets gunning people down. Americans are very incensed by all their own issues then project it onto the UK.

That’s why MM has received so much support from Americans because they just assume we have the same racial tensions they do, and it’s just not the case. They also have no concept of culture, history and tradition. They think it’s ‘crusty’ and outdated

But I’m white so what do I know, shouldn’t even be giving my opinion ;)
I am American and I very much cannot stand MM. She is a manipulating, attention seeker, who constantly plays the race card when it suits her and threw her husband's family under the bus about "racism" knowing full well the RF would not speak out as they operate on "never complain, never explain." It's only the "wokeys" that think everyone and everything is RaYcIsT that like her. Honestly, most logical, sane Americans see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

JudithKuntz

Yah, some people need to educate themselves. Truly shocking witnessing the denial that many many nations and races other than blacks were subjected to slavery and other horrors. I'm Irish, we got a bum deal from the English for centuries. I'm over it and I think Brenda is fabulous, so shoot me.

Brendan O’Neill made the same point in a speech at Oxford Uni. He’s Irish & likened a black student sobbing over a statue to him being triggered by the sight of a potato!

Sounds like he was being facetious, but he wasn’t. He’s absolutely right. The Irish have suffered horribly at the hands of the English, and didn’t have much fun in the US either but they got the fuck on with it.

Human beings across the globe have been treating each other appallingly ever since we began as competing tribes in sub-Saharan Africa. Slavery was so widespread and accepted that it’s even condoned in the Bible, for goodness sake.

And, let’s get real...which group of people have faced the greatest oppression really? Which group were oppressed in every corner of the globe & every nation on the planet since time began and still continue to be today in some countries?

Women.

We were were literally owned by our fathers and our husbands. We couldn’t keep our owm earnings (which were less than any man’s for the same work), couldn’t complain about abuse or rape and had no say in the upbringings of our children.

Every statue of every man in the world is of someone complicit in the oppression of women, no matter how much they are revered for other things. So why aren’t we weeping and wailing & pretending to be “triggered”? Because that was then and this is now & we‘re content to be proud and gratified by how far we’ve come. Why certain group cannot take the same view, I don’t know. (Well, I do know but this post is probably incendiary enough 😉).

• Heart
Reactions: 67
This is a gossip thread on smeg n ginger... Stop the constant half/ full page page essays on history of race/ culture/ racial debates purlease🤷🤷
In a thread about two people who consistently fart out serious and infammatory accusations of racism in an attempt to destroy certain institutions or individuals; have a cult of loons who attack anyone who dares challenge that narrative or dare put forward evidence that Meghan Markle is consistently caught in untruths designed to hurt others' reputations and was often critiqued in Britain not because she was biracial but because she is an unpleasant bullying human being who also does dumb shite in public; who recruited a media billionaire to do a propaganda piece of an interview shown globally in an attempt to stir up more accusations and arguments about race and politics and further their race-based narrative of victimhood etc etc, not to mention the couple's constant need to weigh in on overtly party political topics such as the American election as well as spread stories about one half of them entering US politics, it's inevitable that these historical and political topics come up. They're central to why these two are so contentious. In fact, it would be bizarre NOT to discuss them.

Also the most liked post in this thread is one of those big fat 'political essays', for the record.

I mean, there are types of posts I don't care for either (mostly the ones where people fail to read even the current thread and come in and post a link that's already been posted 172 times previously or ask to have the most basic H and M lore explained to them without contributing anything else), but I scroll past them and I believe there's an ignore function that can be used too if you find a poster particularly hard work

Some of us like to discuss in a bit more depth and breadth, some people just want funny memes, some people want to talk deep conspiracy theory, some want hard news, others want to speculate about the outcome of their legal shite and some people just want to call H and M dumb cunts and make fun of Omid Scobie's stupid plastic face on a regular schedule. Pick your poison, basically, and don't worry about the other stuff is my attitude.

• Heart

cayenne35

The Telegraph story about Quibi is absolute gold. No question Camilla Tominey had insider sources helping her with this one, it's meticulous and completely damning about the Harkle Hustle. Remember the last piece that CT wrote? That expose of the Sussex Squad... So the Telegraph is being used to dismantle the Oprah interview wall of lies, one brick at a time.

When there was a flurry of news about the Netflix signing, it was rumoured that Quibi were desperate to sign up the Harkles, so this story hasn't come from nowhere. I'd bet that there are enough fed-up people on the Quibi side of the deal who are willing to talk, and Quibi doesn't exist anymore so NDAs are void.

So this comprehensively proves that 'we didn't have a plan' was a lie, 'we hadn't thought about streaming services' was a lie, and Harry's 'I needed to find work after my father cut me off' was another lie. They were blatantly cashing in on their working royal status and now the grubby truth is out there for all to see.

The other point though is that Meghan claimed her suicidal thoughts were some time around January 2019. Well, it's interesting then that she was able to negotiate this Quibi deal at the same time, isn't it? Doesn't sound like a seriously depressed woman who was apparently lonely, isolated, and didn't know where to go for help :rolleyes:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were discussing projects with a billion-dollar backed US streaming service a year before they stepped down as senior members of the Royal family, it has emerged.

The Sussexes had a series of meetings with Quibi, a now-defunct rival to YouTube, from early 2019 until after they dropped their 'Megxit' bombshell in January last year....

In their interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple said that they “didn’t have a plan” upon leaving the Royal family, but The Telegraph has learnt that they had talks with executives of the £1.3 billion start-up before their son Archie was born in May 2019....

A source with knowledge of the situation said: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.” ....
The article also mentioned them meeting the Quibi people at Frogmore Cottage. They were able to invite people round to have business meetings without the palace staff knowing much of the details but couldn’t get a medical professional to visit? I don’t want to disbelieve anyone’s claims of mental health struggle but her “suicidal but couldn’t get help” claims really doesn’t hold water.

• Heart
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
I agree that it's wrong to dismiss the suffering caused by the trans-Atlantic slave trade, but you're wrong that there is nothing comparable. Slavery has existed throughout human history. The most notable culprits have been the Islamic slave trade. 3 million Christians were taken as slaves into Muslim lands, and treated as you described. The women and girls were mostly taken as sex slaves. And this is just the European victims, they behaved the same wherever they conquered or pillaged. Another historical horror is the Mongolian empire under Genghis Khan. He annihilated civilisations, wiped entire cities off the face of the earth, tortured, murdered, and raped his victims, and 1/8 men alive today in the lands of his former empire are his direct descendants, because he was such a prolific rapist. When he sacked Eastern Europe, half the people in Hungary and what is now Ukraine were genocided.

Also, its worth bearing in mind that the reason Africa, for 5000 years of recorded history, had always been considered the land of slaves, is because that was Africa's very own system. There were many small tribes, constantly warring, and any captives would be enslaved by the current winners. No one held more African slaves than Africans themselves. When the opportunity arose, they sold these captives to outsiders. It was said that the currency of Africa was "slave". The Africans themselves were slave capturers and slave dealers, or their own neighbouring tribes. It was usually not Westerners invading a peaceful continent and abducting people, it was Westerners purchasing existing slaves from African people. Not that that was right, but it's a rather different image than is usually portrayed. In fact, slavery only (officially) ended in much of Africa due to the much-maligned colonialism forcing them to stop. For example, Britain freed every slave in the Commonwealth by paying off their owners, and only finished paying off the resulting massive debt in 2014.

It's also worth noting that only 3% of white Christians in the USA ever owned slaves. Also, some Native Americans owned black slaves, as did some free black people.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Socklicker

Wow Harkles PR is now being sponsored.. by Pantene! So they are blatantly taking the footage of them as working royals, packaging it up with a few soundbites and getting a consumer brand to pay for it. Why anyone would associate healthy glossy hair with HarryBaldi and Mrs Wiggy escapes me.

Pantene is made by Procter & Gamble, who I remember were sponsors of the Girl Up summit that Megzy inserted herself into. There's a Sunshine Sachs connection there...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

a.nonny.mouse

I know why they haven’t released a naked bump shot as proof of actual pregnancy yet - they’re waiting till next month when they’ll do it as part of the “Archiedoll’s 2nd Birthday” People Magazine exclusive spread

I’ve enclosed a sneak peak....

000A60FC-4654-4410-BD4C-0E162CA2FD02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

pellegrino

Chatty Member
I don't agree that the Duchess of Cambridge is the little woman, just hiding in the background, she has chosen her role in life, to maintain and support William, she and her solid family background has given William "the family he's never had" she has come out of the shadows in this pandemic. She will prove her worth over and over again, yes, she's a SAHM, to a future King. Wasn't that what Feminism was supposed to be about? Choosing the role in life that's best for you. Standing in solidarity with other women, whatever their choice in life. thats my feminism.
Obviously except for Meghan, she's definitely what Freda says.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I reread the engagement interview and there are SO MANY red flags all over it 🤢

'we had a good five, six months almost with just privacy, which was amazing' - yet she explicitly posted about him on Instagram and kept dropping hints, wearing his bracelet etc? She was desperate for it to become public so it would be harder for him to back out.

'I didn't know much about him and so the only thing that I had asked her when she said she wanted to set us up was, 'I have one question' which was, 'Well, is he nice?' - so fake it's comical 😂

The moment when Harry said he'd never heard of Meghan or Suits - proves that she was hardly destined for Hollywood stardom

'for both of us it was just a really authentic and organic way to get to know each other' - more word salad from Meghan, who claimed she'd never come across Harry or the Royals in the press. And it's so clear from the interview that dim Harry completely fell for it.

'even though I'd been on my show for six years at that point, and working before that, I have never been part of tabloid culture. I've never been in pop culture to that degree and lived a relatively quiet life even though I focused so much on my job' - another lie. Meghan was constantly looking for fame and publicity and tabloid exposure. Unfortunately for her she was a nobody, which is why she didn't get as much fame as she'd hoped

On 'press racism': 'I think it makes it really easy to just enjoy being together and tune all the rest of that out' - already whining about racism even in the engagement interview, but also giving the impression it wouldn't bother her. Here she's emulating the 'stiff upper lip' but as we know, her love of Hollywood drama and victimhood won out!

'I know the fact that she'll be really unbelievably good at the job part of it as well is obviously a huge relief to me because she'll be able to deal with everything else that comes with it'.....oh, Harry. He fell for her hook, line and sinker. William spent years getting to know Kate and ensuring she'd be a good fit for the job. Harry rushed into this, and it shows.

'I still had to have some pretty frank conversations with her to say, you know what you're letting yourself in for, is ...it's a big deal and it's not...it's not easy for anybody.' - this contradicts the lie that Meghan wasn't told what life in the RF would really be like
I've found an exclusive photo of their first date 😉

Polish_20210404_104035803.jpg

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Do ya see? You cannot win with people like smeggy and her indoctrinated hostage hubby. HE calls Anne racist ... she responds with what about my work with Save the Children?" (worldwide and very focused on 'children of colour' in poor countries) ... and cuntchops repliies by calling her a "White saviour who is racist".
You truly cannot win.
Ah, typical of the woke. They don't give a single real shite about black kids in Africa, but are happy to use them as a stick to beat the opposition with as and when suits.

I hope Anne fixed him with a steely eye and said, "Don't even try it, Prince Nazi Uniform". The emailed him daily with all the tabloid articles and front pages of his own race-based gaffes over the years with the header 'Twat, Let Me Remind You'.

Plus the spoiled little ginger fucker loves flying into countries in southern Africa and playing what could if we were feeling woke call white colonialist lifestyle games in the kind of safari camps that cost more for one night than many local people there make in a year. He now lives in the kind of house and continues with the kind of lifestyle that uses up more resources than most people on the planet, and hundreds of times the resources of the poor persons of colour in poor countries he claims to care about. He may as well be the equivalent to a Saudi Prince with a superyacht to an ordinary waged person in Britain, let alone Zimbabwe or South Africa.

Harry is a shining example of a messy, insecure person who gets a dominating woke partner, and to please them starts parping out cut and paste woke accusations and phrases without the awareness or brains to either think them through or apply them to his own past behaviour. Let alone question why the Woke One mysteriously fell in lurve with someone with their very unwoke past and uber-privileged background if they're so down with the oppressed. Fucking twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Question. If this is all true and Brynn let's H&M use her son Gavin to be an actor called Archie - surely as Gavin gets a bit older he'll start to understand what's happening, and he'll talk. Whether to his friends or adult relatives, or even start to ask Brynn just exactly what's going on. Better still will be one day while being televised live he could easily turn to Meghan and say, "you're not my mum, she's over there". 😂

It's a big theatrical mess.
My thoughts on the Archiedoll situation is that he definitely exists and was born using a gestational carrier. I don't believe the stories that the surrogate wouldn't hand him over. There would have been a contract in place, an NDA and loads of money changing hands.

As @freda19 says we don't get to see him because the Harkles know that this is under their complete control. When they were living in the UK the released a black and white photo for fathers day that was later proved to be a fake. The only time Archie was visible was on the South African tour. There are more photos of Archie in Africa than in the UK.

They are certainly not above presenting other children as Archie under the guise of 'protecting' him. I found it suspicious that Oprah didn't meet Archie during the show as I was expecting a cutesy segment with them high fiving each other !

To be honest I couldn't give a shit about him now.
How can we be interested in a kid we have no relationship with? when we can't even be sure that we've ever seen his real face. I also couldn't give a rats ass about the new kid either.

• Heart
Reactions: 63