Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Article in DM re Lady C talking to Today show. Apologies if already posted.

The Today interview with Lady C is on their FB page.

I can’t get the video to play. Anyone else having problems?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

DarnIt

VIP Member
I know you're right about the Windsors in general, and Chuck does want to slim down the monarchy. Problem is, he's as weak as piss, and especially where Haribaldi is concerned. Guilt and all that.

Anyway, I suspect Charles might actually be the saviour they are hoping for. The Queen has balls of steel and William is angry. Charles, sadly, could turn out to be a pushover.

ETA "Andrew believes he'd be a better King" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick: He'd be the worst King in the history of the world, ever. And there have been some doozies. The level fo self-delusion is mind boggling
Harribaldi - love it.

Saw them via a Tattle FB page link. Not seen this photo before.
Hmm, face could well be photoshop, BUT check out the claws & wrists.
Do the thumbs match?

Note to self: maybe watching too much forensic cop stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

SoTiredMomma

Not a video, it’s the title of one of her books. I just suffer from migraines so to save looking at screens too much either get audiobooks or get Alexa to read them to me! I know I’m ridiculously behind the times reading about her all these years later but I never had any patience with her. I was a teenager in the 90s and even at that age I thought she was self promoting, a liar, given far too much credit and wallowed in self pity. Because of M&H and the Lady C videos I thought I’d give her books a chance. It is really credibly written, makes you utterly sympathetic to Charles but she also paints a picture of Diana as a total victim, not of her husband, grey men in suits or the royal family but of her massive mental health problems.
I am having certain delivery issues in my area but will surely order her book. I had read Paul Burrell's several years ago and I found it too sickly sweet towards Diana that I had to put it down after Diana's death chapter.

Reactions: 4

Danglyweed

My oldest had a squint which became noticeable around 3 years old. 2 years of patching, followed by surgery... just wondering if this 'imperfection' explains why Archie is invisible?
sorry for the off topic post folks. Can I pm you @Wackie Jeaver re the surgery? Patching not working anymore for my daughter.

Reactions: 4

Hoohumm

Any guesses what the dastardly duo will find it necessary to announce next Wednesday? Just coincidentally, of course! Maybe that’s why M’s gone silent, plotting her mind-boggling reveal...
What is significant about April 7th?

Reactions: 3