Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another drip drip drip article. The press are playing a blinder!

The MoS was told that Clevr Blends stopped working with Xinjiang Haiyan several months ago and now uses a US supplier, which uses Canadian oats.

Then
Publicly available shipping records seen by this newspaper reveal that Clevr received its first of five deliveries of oat milk powder from Xinjiang Haiyan on October 6
And its most recent delivery – totalling 8.8 tons – arrived on February 28
, according to the US import records provided by data firms Panjiva and Import Genius.

So yah, they claim they stopped working with them months ago ... but accepted deliveries in October and even in February this year, barely 4 weeks ago. Such liars.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I know this is a generalisation, but why are African-Americans behaving with a chip on their shoulder?

Jim Crow laws and slavery?

Everyone has ancestors who were oppressed, enslaved, and went through a caste system at some point in history.

My ancestors went through those things, lived through poverty, and I don't go around with a chip on my shoulder.

Case and point my grandmothers had to hide inside wicker baskets as little girls because in World War II they were raping little girls right in front of their eyes. Everyone suffers in life.

Where's my reparations? Nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
That's an hilarious article:

Hahaha! She wanted to be Kate and HMTQ put together. She realised that she'd mis calculated. She wasn't Diana, she was on track to be the new Fergie.

I don't think she realises that a lot of Brits don't grow up revering the monarchy either, hell more than one English girl ran for the hills when confronted with the Wales boys.

It's another "they should have just given her everything she wanted and it would have all been perfect!" article. And I think they're way over estimating her importance.

And the "she's not going to hold anything back next time...!" It certainly sounds like it could be her except the author is listed as a middle aged white woman who's written a lot of royal pieces for that site.
But the source isn't a middle aged reporter.
"Harry added fuel to the fire by revealing just how damaged his relationships with his father and brother is now," the source said. "It was one damning revelation after another. Meghan did not hold anything back." Okay Megz, H whining about his family not trusting him after he shat on them is you not holding back.

"if there is not some reconciliation that can be reached, there's no reason to believe there won't be other television interviews down the line which can only hurt the Palace." OK Megz, you're not hurting the palace, but good tit talk afore a scrap.

And for more revelations from Meghan, (WHAAA? WHAAAT? but it was a source NOT a Meghan?) check out Meghan Finally Broke Her Silence on Her Sad Relationship With Her Father. ..."

That article stinks to high heaven of her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
their engagement interview was the day my opinion changed. before it I thought she was wonderful fit for him and I was delighted he’d met someone. But my bullshit meter went off during the whole interview and I knew it was going to end badly. There was just something off I couldn’t put my finger on.
Me too. " I just have one question, is he kind?" duck OFF! not "is he handsome?" Or "does he have a good job?" Or "Do I know him" or "does he like marmite?" I didn't know of her until the engagement interview, I was so happy for Harry especially now he could stop being the third wheel to w&k. That said, I liked them as a trio. Really dislike Harry now, although I worry for him. He's a different Harry to the pre markle Harry. I could see through meghan from that very interview. Its a shame because she had the potential to be a breath of fresh air. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another crackin' article from Sarah Vine ... Made I laff, a lot!

Brilliiant, and she has made a good point. Hazza is ... how can I put this delicately? Well let's just say his brain hasn't adhered to the age on his birth certificate. He has been lagging behind his peers all his life, that's just a fact. So yeah, I think he is in his Uni-style Rebel Without a Clue phase. duck the Queen, duck gramps, I don't care if he dies, duck big bro and his stepford wife and squad of crotch goblins, in fact duck everyone. I'll do as I please because I know EVERYTHING !And I'll dress like a woman if I want to! Nobody understands me, everyone hates me and I don't give a tit. YOU'RE ALL WANKERS!
Yeah, that phase. Normally it takes 3 or 4 years to get it out of your system, but like I said, it's hazza and he takes longer on these things , so I'd say he'll have worked through it around his 50th birthday. If he lives that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Any guesses what the dastardly duo will find it necessary to announce next Wednesday? Just coincidentally, of course! Maybe that’s why M’s gone silent, plotting her mind-boggling reveal...
What is significant about April 7th?

Reactions: 3
I know this is a generalisation, but why are African-Americans behaving with a chip on their shoulder?

Everyone has ancestors who were oppressed, enslaved, and went through a caste system at some point in history.

My ancestors went through those things, lived through poverty, and I don't go around with a chip on my shoulder.

Case and point my grandmothers had to hide inside wicker baskets as little girls because in World War II they were raping little girls right in front of their eyes. Everyone suffers in life.

crappy education system that lies to them and claims independence was for their benefit, in fact slavery UK abolition (1772) was a factor in the decision to gain Independence (1776) the huge revenue loss the abolition of slavery would bring caused rich Yankees to panic. African-Americans seem to ignore this bit.
Or it's cause the British are evil, some tea got wet and they got their independence from Police who don't kill you and universal healthcare.
OR Americans are racist as tit and that's resulted in people having a chip on their shoulder

• Heart
Reactions: 25

It's because they don't assimilate into American culture. Every group that's ever come to this country has failed or succeeded depending on whether they assimilated into American culture. If you assimilate, you succeed. If you don't, you fail and you walk around with a chip on your shoulder blaming everyone else. It doesn't matter that their ancestors used to be slaves. The breakdown of the family plays into it, the way our welfare works, the "war on drugs," the absolute disastrous state of public education in this country and a lot of other factors that are just too numerous to mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
So ironic reading something like this with Passover going on right now.

Discussing this is relevant to the topic because a lot of Meghan's fans are black and that culture plays in to understanding why. I don't think anyone here has been hateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My epiphany for today

I am a wee bit behind but had a chat with niece today, (bi or mixed racial, whatever is is PC today) - and I mean today - and we briefly touched on the Megxit situation. She has been undergoing her own personal family medical situations, some of which are no doubt rooted in her own mixed and family heritage and are equally no doubt in her childhood upbringing, and the stress of which are tending her to avoid to current news headlines (we haven't always agreed on the Meghan thing, she and her African partner really embraced the BLM thing to the point she was apologising for not understanding racism because she was mixed race, which really upset me because completely supported her following her black heritage, except her black family never really fully supported her and she grew up with little black identity other than than that I could help her with at the times she lived with me). I began to be so upset - why was she about her white heritage - who were northerthern working class and had no privilege - less than than the blacks? .

I mentioned my particular anger about the the greuesome twosome and their influncence on the negative side of things for the BLM ( ok, maybe a wee rant about the the gruesome twosome which did lead to some laughter but hopefully some some realisation). I explained why I felt they were influencing things, particularly in a negative and divisive way, giving their evidence of recent news contents. To my surprise she was reasonable. I explained to her about the Princess Anne remarks, and she understood, was not upset. She was not upset. Had not read anything.

So, maybe there's a bit of media rabble rousing?

Maybe there's a bit of exaggeration?

She has become dissuaded by recent events - she and even my daughters of slightly older age (20s & 30s) - to avoid the recent news because they are overwhelmed and (maybe, dare I say, it bored,) and maybe the influx of the Sussexes is one of them! Yahool!

This particular "rant" caused a bit of family upset last year.

The Gruesome Twosome are eventually going to be bore themself out of existence! 😊

• Heart

I don't think anyone is dismissing it so much as pointing out everyone can find atrocities in their histories. You can find horrific atrocities in African history well before whitey got there too. And after they mostly left. Slavery pre-existed whitey in western African both between African peoples and between the Arab pensinsular and western Africa via Egypt (they got the Copts to do the castrations) and still exists in various forms today, even. Mauritania got around to banning it in the 21st century, some 200 years after the British did, and it still hasn't really stuck.

Then we have the Holocaust? Six million dead in 3-4 years. And the Holomodor (four million deliberately starved to death in a year) for the crime of not wanting to collectivize their farms. Fat Commie Mao managing to deliberately murder and otherwise cause the starvation and deaths from disease of 50 million Chinese in the space of just over 25 years from a mixture of incompetence, rotten, insane ideology and personal psychopathy? The Khmer Rouge's murdering of a quarter of their entire country, and tortures that made the slave trade look like a picnic, such as making medical students conduct live bleeping lecture-dissections on fellow prisoners strung between trees? I've read about most of the grand atrocities in history and nothing apart from Mengele and Auschwitz makes me puke like the Cambodian Khmer Rouge and the bitter little Sorbonne-educated fat communist in charge of them all. Mileage may vary, obviously.

People have been beaten over the head time and time again in the Anglosphere with the Atlantic Slave Trade and its horrible cruelty to the exclusion of pretty much all else apart from Hitler, ignoring the very many other hideous and often even numerically larger and even nastier events, thousand year history of enslavements and genocides over time. duck, read about Timur and what horrors he did in India, Persia and the other territories he conquered. That guy murdered 5% of the entire global population, and made the numbers murdered in the Holocaust look like small fry. And right now the Han Chinese are processing the Turkic Uigher peoples onto trains and into little camps, torturing some, murdering some, raping the women and stealing their organs for sale or using prisoners for medical experimentation when they can, while woke slebs scream about anyone slightly to the right of Stalin or anyone being unwilling to grovel on their knees to BLM as being a racist 'Nazi' while carefully ignoring the actual nearest thing in existence to actual Nazi concentration camps right now because of all the Chinese investment in the west and its entertainment industry.

We can keep going with this stuff and argue about metrics; longevity, brutality, numbers of people murdered, how they were murdered and why they were murdered or enslaved, but is there some actual point in playing oppression olympics like this so one group can 'win' and insist everyone else must shut up and obsess about their historical grudge to the exclusion of all others? What a bleeping weird thing to want to 'win'.

• Heart
Reactions: 123
Harry was characterized in the DM as looking like a typical Californian on the beach ... no, he looked like a f*cking woman. Has Hazno already got to that point in a marriage where he doesn't give a sh1t about what he looks like? Sure, I may have dressed like that IF I were single and NOT in the public eye. But if I was in his shoes, a public figure, married to a wife (I presumably adore) I wouldn't have left the house looking like a stinking hobo. What's all that about then? I get the impression MeAgain views herself as some kind of sophisticate, how on earth does she feel seeing her husband dress like Kevin The Teenager? God Harry is so pathetic now, it's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why would you invite people you have never met to your bloody wedding? The desperation is just awful. For those who didn't know them but chose to attend anyway; I pity you. Haznoballs could have invited a load of his Invictus chums but Smegma wouldn't have liked that.
Probably to try and make it look like Meghan had other actress friends

Reactions: 21
Harry was characterized in the DM as looking like a typical Californian on the beach ... no, he looked like a f*cking woman. Has Hazno already got to that point in a marriage where he doesn't give a sh1t about what he looks like? Sure, I may have dressed like that IF I were single and NOT in the public eye. But if I was in his shoes, a public figure, married to a wife (I presumably adore) I wouldn't have left the house looking like a stinking hobo. What's all that about then? I get the impression MeAgain views herself as some kind of sophisticate, how on earth does she feel seeing her husband dress like Kevin The Teenager? God Harry is so pathetic now, it's embarrassing.
she has no one to blame but herself. The suits and uniforms and the title were the only thing that set Harry aside from everyone else. now he’s just another slob down the beach. A normal wife could be okay with that, I doubt she is. she has genuinely markled herself.

The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.
I think that if you look hard enough you can find photos that will support the moon-bump theory, it all very much depends on the angle. I have found a photograph of her in the cream dress and jacket that is used to support the changing shape/size of her stomach, the photo I found actually shows her stomach looking quite pregnant. Photoshop is an am amazing tool. Also depending on how active your baby is in the womb and how it is is lying at a particular time, it is possible for the shape of your stomach to change. I also think that there is the prestige of carrying a Royal Baby that would have appealed to Meghan.

Reactions: 7

I agree that it's wrong to dismiss the suffering caused by the trans-Atlantic slave trade, but you're wrong that there is nothing comparable. Slavery has existed throughout human history. The most notable culprits have been the Islamic slave trade. 3 million Christians were taken as slaves into Muslim lands, and treated as you described. The women and girls were mostly taken as sex slaves. And this is just the European victims, they behaved the same wherever they conquered or pillaged. Another historical horror is the Mongolian empire under Genghis Khan. He annihilated civilisations, wiped entire cities off the face of the earth, tortured, murdered, and raped his victims, and 1/8 men alive today in the lands of his former empire are his direct descendants, because he was such a prolific rapist. When he sacked Eastern Europe, half the people in Hungary and what is now Ukraine were genocided.

Also, its worth bearing in mind that the reason Africa, for 5000 years of recorded history, had always been considered the land of slaves, is because that was Africa's very own system. There were many small tribes, constantly warring, and any captives would be enslaved by the current winners. No one held more African slaves than Africans themselves. When the opportunity arose, they sold these captives to outsiders. It was said that the currency of Africa was "slave". The Africans themselves were slave capturers and slave dealers, or their own neighbouring tribes. It was usually not Westerners invading a peaceful continent and abducting people, it was Westerners purchasing existing slaves from African people. Not that that was right, but it's a rather different image than is usually portrayed. In fact, slavery only (officially) ended in much of Africa due to the much-maligned colonialism forcing them to stop. For example, Britain freed every slave in the Commonwealth by paying off their owners, and only finished paying off the resulting massive debt in 2014.

It's also worth noting that only 3% of white Christians in the USA ever owned slaves. Also, some Native Americans owned black slaves, as did some free black people.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.