Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
Wrong dear. Just look at the Ottoman Empire history (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissary), persecution of Jews and Roma people (still going on in some parts of the world), just to name the few.

The point is: yes it was horrible what happend to african people, it is horrible that it is happening now, but nobody in this world doesn't have right to judge entire nation or entire class of people and call them racists and think that their troubles are sacred. Concept of collective guilt and collective prejudice is just excuse to not to have deal with personal truth.

It's much easier to stamp a label on someone whose opinion, life beliefs differs that to sit and talk and defend your opinion.

So sorry, English is not my first language and this subject is sore to me and it's early morning:)

Back to thread:)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ica-Mulroney-pays-tribute-socialite-BFFs.html

BTW, how to insert link for blurb to show? Pretty please with coffie:(

And another one:)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
2 minutes of research found this. I copied and pasted a smal part of the article.
During the Anglo-Saxon years slavery was still prevalent especially so when Vikings had invaded and conquered large parts of the island. Vikings left no written records (few could read nor write) but there is plenty of archaeological evidence of slave markets, the largest being in Dublin. Bristol also had a thriving Viking slave market years before becoming infamous with its links with the Transatlantic Slave trade. Viking slaves were mostly made up of captives or spoils of war or were simply kidnapped in raids. Slaves had absolutely no rights under the Vikings and were treated as little more (or less) than cattle and murdered at random for fun or part of rituals. Many slaves were beheaded and female slaves were frequently raped as pregnant slaves fetched higher prices at markets as a ‘2 for 1’ deal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
2 minutes of research found this. I copied and pasted a smal part of the article.
During the Anglo-Saxon years slavery was still prevalent especially so when Vikings had invaded and conquered large parts of the island. Vikings left no written records (few could read nor write) but there is plenty of archaeological evidence of slave markets, the largest being in Dublin. Bristol also had a thriving Viking slave market years before becoming infamous with its links with the Transatlantic Slave trade. Viking slaves were mostly made up of captives or spoils of war or were simply kidnapped in raids. Slaves had absolutely no rights under the Vikings and were treated as little more (or less) than cattle and murdered at random for fun or part of rituals. Many slaves were beheaded and female slaves were frequently raped as pregnant slaves fetched higher prices at markets as a ‘2 for 1’ deal.
Not reducing the role of Britain in slavery between 1640-1807 BUT it isn't mean or nasty to acknowledge in human history other groups have suffered. From human sacrifice in the Incas, Cambodian Killing fields, Yazidi slave girls, Rohinga Muslims, Uighur Muslims, the holocaust, Roman Empire slavery, Spartan empire slavery, Viking slavery, Yoruba-Dahomey relations, the Mongolian empire, some brutal Chinese dynasties who executed a load of young women every year, liked to cut people in half alive etc etc. Obviously there is an emotionally traumatic attachment for people currently in societies that had recent slavery (although many of the black individuals in today's society are not actually descendants of slaves - was a huge boom in African sailors and traders in the 1800's - look up the husband of Queen Victoria's adopted black daughter who herself was rescued from slavery by the British navy. It's a rare person who would every justify the Atlantic slave trade or wince or be viscerally disgusted at the actions, but at a purely rational level, it was not a unique human suffering. If it's hateful to say that, what on Earth is going on?

I really dislike the new format of "if you disagree with how I feel, you're evil".
But recent events in UK are really stirring up trauma I think, I just feel sorry for everyone, can't be great for some ethnic minorities atm, just as it's awkward feeling a target on your back for existing as a white person. Kids exposed to it can't understand nuances, and are basically going to end up with identity issues where they're told from an early age they're horrible or of less worth, or oppressors. I thought we all just agreed it's wrong on all levels t make people feel a certain kind of way for their skin, and what happens in childhood stays with people.

many way, well off topic, back to H and M!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Today is Easter Sunday, a quiet day to reflect.
In the past five minutes reading this very thread, I have found more common sense & erudition than I could hope for.
Such a relief & such an oddly shaped joy to see people sharply rebut the muddle headed nonsense & half baked awareness that is blighting the thought processes of so many & sadly their capacity for hope in the future.

💝

Oh look, Easter bunnies have laid me some eggs.

Whadya mean bunnies don’t lay eggs? Whadya mean only birds lay eggs? Are you saying Our Glorious Meghan is a bird?
You mentioned species, you’re being specist! Shut up you specist pig!
What do you mean I’m of the human species?
I’m not specist, I’m special !

Apply specious logic as required.

Must away, chocolate faeries are here.

Not reducing the role of Britain in slavery between 1640-1807 BUT it isn't mean or nasty to acknowledge in human history other groups have suffered. From human sacrifice in the Incas, Cambodian Killing fields, Yazidi slave girls, Rohinga Muslims, Uighur Muslims, the holocaust, Roman Empire slavery, Spartan empire slavery, Viking slavery, Yoruba-Dahomey relations, the Mongolian empire, some brutal Chinese dynasties who executed a load of young women every year, liked to cut people in half alive etc etc. Obviously there is an emotionally traumatic attachment for people currently in societies that had recent slavery (although many of the black individuals in today's society are not actually descendants of slaves - was a huge boom in African sailors and traders in the 1800's - look up the husband of Queen Victoria's adopted black daughter who herself was rescued from slavery by the British navy. It's a rare person who would every justify the Atlantic slave trade or wince or be viscerally disgusted at the actions, but at a purely rational level, it was not a unique human suffering. If it's hateful to say that, what on Earth is going on?

I really dislike the new format of "if you disagree with how I feel, you're evil".
But recent events in UK are really stirring up trauma I think, I just feel sorry for everyone, can't be great for some ethnic minorities atm, just as it's awkward feeling a target on your back for existing as a white person. Kids exposed to it can't understand nuances, and are basically going to end up with identity issues where they're told from an early age they're horrible or of less worth, or oppressors. I thought we all just agreed it's wrong on all levels t make people feel a certain kind of way for their skin, and what happens in childhood stays with people.

many way, well off topic, back to H and M!

Oh, don’t forget the legacy of the Irish famine.
British rule for remote profit.
Millions died.
Just sayin’.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just started following @kensingtonroyal on Instagram and wow, what a different tone the Cambridges strike from the gruesome twosome. I was trying to work out why it felt so different. It’s because they are actually LISTENING to the people they’re talking to. Unlike the Harkles they aren’t the ones talking ALL the time, spreading their enlightened wisdom like diarrhoea, hands clutched to their chests for dramatic effect, jostling to get in the centre of the camera, ticking causes off on a list so they can monetise them. For the Cambridges it’s not about about them it’s about the PEOPLE THEY’RE TALKING TO.

There’s lot on there about mental health and I did wonder, is some of this a riposte to the interview to show they do take it seriously. But no, there are loads and loads of posts which pre-date the interview. I guess they don’t do cheap shots like our friends in Montecito. It made me think the RF is safe in their hands, they’re the real stars here.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just started following @kensingtonroyal on Instagram and wow, what a different tone the Cambridges strike from the gruesome twosome. I was trying to work out why it felt so different. It’s because they are actually LISTENING to the people they’re talking to. Unlike the Harkles they aren’t the ones talking ALL the time, spreading their enlightened wisdom like diarrhoea, hands clutched to their chests for dramatic effect, jostling to get in the centre of the camera, ticking causes off on a list so they can monetise them. For the Cambridges it’s not about about them it’s about the PEOPLE THEY’RE TALKING TO.

There’s lot on there about mental health and I did wonder, is some of this a riposte to the interview to show they do take it seriously. But no, there are loads and loads of posts which pre-date the interview. I guess they don’t do cheap shots like our friends in Montecito. It made me think the RF is safe in their hands, they’re the real stars here.
Yes it’s true, the various royal accounts are all about others and things being done rather than ‘look at me! See what we’ve donated to some poor unworthies’. No cringey ‘inspirational’ quotes that fly in the face of their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I reread the engagement interview and there are SO MANY red flags all over it 🤢

'we had a good five, six months almost with just privacy, which was amazing' - yet she explicitly posted about him on Instagram and kept dropping hints, wearing his bracelet etc? She was desperate for it to become public so it would be harder for him to back out.

'I didn't know much about him and so the only thing that I had asked her when she said she wanted to set us up was, 'I have one question' which was, 'Well, is he nice?' - so fake it's comical 😂

The moment when Harry said he'd never heard of Meghan or Suits - proves that she was hardly destined for Hollywood stardom

'for both of us it was just a really authentic and organic way to get to know each other' - more word salad from Meghan, who claimed she'd never come across Harry or the Royals in the press. And it's so clear from the interview that dim Harry completely fell for it.

'even though I'd been on my show for six years at that point, and working before that, I have never been part of tabloid culture. I've never been in pop culture to that degree and lived a relatively quiet life even though I focused so much on my job' - another lie. Meghan was constantly looking for fame and publicity and tabloid exposure. Unfortunately for her she was a nobody, which is why she didn't get as much fame as she'd hoped

On 'press racism': 'I think it makes it really easy to just enjoy being together and tune all the rest of that out' - already whining about racism even in the engagement interview, but also giving the impression it wouldn't bother her. Here she's emulating the 'stiff upper lip' but as we know, her love of Hollywood drama and victimhood won out!

'I know the fact that she'll be really unbelievably good at the job part of it as well is obviously a huge relief to me because she'll be able to deal with everything else that comes with it'.....oh, Harry. He fell for her hook, line and sinker. William spent years getting to know Kate and ensuring she'd be a good fit for the job. Harry rushed into this, and it shows.

'I still had to have some pretty frank conversations with her to say, you know what you're letting yourself in for, is ...it's a big deal and it's not...it's not easy for anybody.' - this contradicts the lie that Meghan wasn't told what life in the RF would really be like

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Where the duck has Markus Anderson gone?
That's my question.

Word on the street he's a pimp and Soho House, dubbed Hoho House by Sam Markle, is actually a high class brothel.

What is significant about April 7th?
Is it the Queen's birthday? Not sure

Something with likely to be going down on, 29th April, Kate and Wills 10th anniversary. If BP want to pay me to keep Bitchtits quiet, I havemethods.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree that it's wrong to dismiss the suffering caused by the trans-Atlantic slave trade, but you're wrong that there is nothing comparable. Slavery has existed throughout human history. The most notable culprits have been the Islamic slave trade. 3 million Christians were taken as slaves into Muslim lands, and treated as you described. The women and girls were mostly taken as sex slaves. And this is just the European victims, they behaved the same wherever they conquered or pillaged. Another historical horror is the Mongolian empire under Genghis Khan. He annihilated civilisations, wiped entire cities off the face of the earth, tortured, murdered, and raped his victims, and 1/8 men alive today in the lands of his former empire are his direct descendants, because he was such a prolific rapist. When he sacked Eastern Europe, half the people in Hungary and what is now Ukraine were genocided.

Also, its worth bearing in mind that the reason Africa, for 5000 years of recorded history, had always been considered the land of slaves, is because that was Africa's very own system. There were many small tribes, constantly warring, and any captives would be enslaved by the current winners. No one held more African slaves than Africans themselves. When the opportunity arose, they sold these captives to outsiders. It was said that the currency of Africa was "slave". The Africans themselves were slave capturers and slave dealers, or their own neighbouring tribes. It was usually not Westerners invading a peaceful continent and abducting people, it was Westerners purchasing existing slaves from African people. Not that that was right, but it's a rather different image than is usually portrayed. In fact, slavery only (officially) ended in much of Africa due to the much-maligned colonialism forcing them to stop. For example, Britain freed every slave in the Commonwealth by paying off their owners, and only finished paying off the resulting massive debt in 2014.

It's also worth noting that only 3% of white Christians in the USA ever owned slaves. Also, some Native Americans owned black slaves, as did some free black people.
Yes slavery is much more complicated than whites enslaving blacks. However, it doesn't seem Smegma has a very well-developed nose for actually researching anything more than the surface ergo the 'silly' mistake she has made with her well-publicised investment in which she involved Orca. Funny how white on white slavery just doesn't make the grade where the wokeos are concerned along with genocide.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Harry does come to the UK for the unveiling of his Mother's statue, he either has a lot of guts, or he has no idea that anyone in the UK is upset/angry with him and is unaware he might face a backlash.
If he comes, where will he stay?
If he comes, I hope the Royal Family Security team search him for recording devices and confiscate his phone every time he is with them.

I know Lady Colin Campbell is popular - and I do like her too, but I think she knows a lot less than she likes us to think she does.
And it makes me smile that a lot of people believe every word she says.
She's clearly revelling in all the attention.

I do enjoy her performances, though. She's like an eccentric actress with Aristo aquaintances. She's well read, loves gossip, has refined taste and she's certainly got Meghan sussed.

Rock on, Lady C, you are very naughty and very entertaining.

And P Dina has it all sussed too.
I love her.
She knows the solution and said it succinctly - "hopefully soon people will start to just ignore Meghan's nonsense."

Lady C didn't let her get much of a word in during that clip posted above, though.

Who is P Dina by the way? Is she a journalist?

Reactions: 22
If the ‘white saviour’ comment to Anne from Haz is true then you have to ask what Smeg’s quick trip and photo opportunities in Africa were all about. Plus Hazza’s trips to Botswana for hunting and generally living the rich privileged life over there. I guess years of true service to save the children fades into insignificance compared to them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
oh duck off and fake another cancer scare Jameela, you bog hag.

That bint would bake her own grandmother into a shepherd's pie for a literal crumb of publicity, I can't stand her. No wonder she loves MM, they're of the same cut.
"Bog hag ... would bake her own grandmother" ... love it!! :ROFLMAO::love: :LOL:🐥

• Haha
I'm puzzled by something today. The Mail and Sun are running with 'brothers unite over statue' which seems to be based on nothing more than the committee for the statue approving the design, and the statue then going to the foundry to be cast.

In the Mail's story, there's a paragraph about Zara and Mike Tindall having played peacemaker for the two months leading up to the Oprah interview. I can see the same comment in Vanity Fair Italy, which makes me suspicious this is Harkle PR again. Oh, and Netflix are showing the Diana & Martin Bashir interview - is that part of their big 2021 Diana anniversary push? Has anyone else seen anything credible about the 'peacemaker Tindalls' or is this a clapback against Lady C saying none of Anne's family can stand Megzy?

I'm convinced that this Diana statue unveiling is supposed to be a TV moment to give Harry some some fresh Royal footage for Netflix. I really really wish the RF avoid that trap.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I reread the engagement interview and there are SO MANY red flags all over it 🤢

'we had a good five, six months almost with just privacy, which was amazing' - yet she explicitly posted about him on Instagram and kept dropping hints, wearing his bracelet etc? She was desperate for it to become public so it would be harder for him to back out.

'I didn't know much about him and so the only thing that I had asked her when she said she wanted to set us up was, 'I have one question' which was, 'Well, is he nice?' - so fake it's comical 😂

The moment when Harry said he'd never heard of Meghan or Suits - proves that she was hardly destined for Hollywood stardom

'for both of us it was just a really authentic and organic way to get to know each other' - more word salad from Meghan, who claimed she'd never come across Harry or the Royals in the press. And it's so clear from the interview that dim Harry completely fell for it.

'even though I'd been on my show for six years at that point, and working before that, I have never been part of tabloid culture. I've never been in pop culture to that degree and lived a relatively quiet life even though I focused so much on my job' - another lie. Meghan was constantly looking for fame and publicity and tabloid exposure. Unfortunately for her she was a nobody, which is why she didn't get as much fame as she'd hoped

On 'press racism': 'I think it makes it really easy to just enjoy being together and tune all the rest of that out' - already whining about racism even in the engagement interview, but also giving the impression it wouldn't bother her. Here she's emulating the 'stiff upper lip' but as we know, her love of Hollywood drama and victimhood won out!

'I know the fact that she'll be really unbelievably good at the job part of it as well is obviously a huge relief to me because she'll be able to deal with everything else that comes with it'.....oh, Harry. He fell for her hook, line and sinker. William spent years getting to know Kate and ensuring she'd be a good fit for the job. Harry rushed into this, and it shows.

'I still had to have some pretty frank conversations with her to say, you know what you're letting yourself in for, is ...it's a big deal and it's not...it's not easy for anybody.' - this contradicts the lie that Meghan wasn't told what life in the RF would really be like
I've found an exclusive photo of their first date 😉

Polish_20210404_104035803.jpg

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.