Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Just another drip drip drip article. The press are playing a blinder!

The MoS was told that Clevr Blends stopped working with Xinjiang Haiyan several months ago and now uses a US supplier, which uses Canadian oats.

Then
Publicly available shipping records seen by this newspaper reveal that Clevr received its first of five deliveries of oat milk powder from Xinjiang Haiyan on October 6
And its most recent delivery – totalling 8.8 tons – arrived on February 28
, according to the US import records provided by data firms Panjiva and Import Genius.

So yah, they claim they stopped working with them months ago ... but accepted deliveries in October and even in February this year, barely 4 weeks ago. Such liars.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

mb1202

VIP Member
I think more attention needs to be paid to the fact that Meghan is a textbook abuser. The gaslighting, control, isolating him from his friends and family and turning him against them. If a man did what Meghan did/does everyone would be up in arms.

People (generalising) don’t like Beatrice’s husband, I see loads of comments saying he’s shady, fame hungry and just using her. Maybe true, but there’s no evidence I’ve other than that he (arguably) left his wife for her

But with Meghan, there’s droves of evidence in a constant stream of her own behaviour, stories from ex friends and colleagues, her own family. Harry’s clear deterioration over the years he’s been with her, in terms of how he looks and acts

But no she’s a wOmAn oF cOlOur so she simply can’t be a narcissistic abuser

• Heart
  • Sad

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
@YeltsinsTank and the others weren't dismissing slavery or suffering, she was giving her opinion about assimilation, that slavery history wasn't the reason for the lack of assimilation. For the record I agree with her and think it's a cultural not historical issue in the US.
This thread isn't an excuse for callous views and hate and I've never seen racist or hateful posts here. You'll find plenty of that on Twitter against whites mostly. If I'm wrong maybe you could show us some callous posts?
This thread is civil and respectful which is a real achievement for the forum. I know from posts on here that people have had bad experiences, and feel safe referring to them here as these things often spill over into the H&M subject matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Wow Harkles PR is now being sponsored.. by Pantene! So they are blatantly taking the footage of them as working royals, packaging it up with a few soundbites and getting a consumer brand to pay for it. Why anyone would associate healthy glossy hair with HarryBaldi and Mrs Wiggy escapes me.

Pantene is made by Procter & Gamble, who I remember were sponsors of the Girl Up summit that Megzy inserted herself into. There's a Sunshine Sachs connection there...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Scheming cunts!

Well done Camilla! The truth is starting to come out...we said here months ago about Meghan keeping her US agents etc and still being on the books of sunshine sacks months before Brexit. And the clash this was causing with the RF press office etc...... Who was paying for Meghans Agent etc? how much do these kind of services cost?

But I find it hilarious so much advance work was put into creating Sussex royal by Meghan and the US team before megxit......and then it had to be pulled because the RF wouldnt allow the use of Royal!!!

No wonder Her Meghaness was cross with the RF tee hee........!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Another crackin' article from Sarah Vine ... Made I laff, a lot!

Brilliiant, and she has made a good point. Hazza is ... how can I put this delicately? Well let's just say his brain hasn't adhered to the age on his birth certificate. He has been lagging behind his peers all his life, that's just a fact. So yeah, I think he is in his Uni-style Rebel Without a Clue phase. Fuck the Queen, fuck gramps, I don't care if he dies, fuck big bro and his stepford wife and squad of crotch goblins, in fact fuck everyone. I'll do as I please because I know EVERYTHING !And I'll dress like a tramp if I want to! Nobody understands me, everyone hates me and I don't give a shit. YOU'RE ALL WANKERS!
Yeah, that phase. Normally it takes 3 or 4 years to get it out of your system, but like I said, it's hazza and he takes longer on these things , so I'd say he'll have worked through it around his 50th birthday. If he lives that long.

• Haha

Wu Tien

To kick off the new thread, you can sing the updated lyrics to Hand in my pocket

I'm broke but I'm rich
I'm loaded but I'm homeless
I'm greedy and I'm unsatisfied, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm stupid
I'm lost and I'm hopeless, baby

And what it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is in Charles’s wallet

I feel pregnant but I'm not
I'm a duchess and I'm number two
I'm ambitious but I'm lazy, yeah
I care but I'm cruel
I'm here but I'm not really gone
I'm a victim and you’re racists baby

Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
And the other one is sucking up to Orca

Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
And the other one is giving the UK two fingers

I'm free but I'm expensive
I'm green but I'm preachy
I'm a liar but I'm friendly, baby
I'm suicidal but I'm at the circus
I'm brave but I'm cowardly
I'm sick but I'm dressed up, baby

And what it all boils down to
Is that Tattlers really got it figured out
But I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is dialling Sunshine Sachs

And what it all comes down to, my friends, yeah
Is that everything is just fine, fine, fine
And the other one is talking to the surrogate

• Haha
  • Heart

FarNiente

I’ve finally caught up!
27 y/o American here and my friends are all fed up with JCMH and MM... maybe it’s because we’re all engineers but we can’t stand the lack of logic in the interview and subsequent propaganda coming from the west coast

• Heart
Reactions: 50

liar liar

VIP Member
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. I think I understand you better now - you would like to see Kate challenge the stereotypes of women that are common in our society. I think in her own quietly dignified way she is doing that, and because she has made the effort to develop real expertise in certain fields, she is far more than just a figurehead spouting other people's words. The problem is that the alternative so often looks like Meghan Markle - gobbing off about her feminist credentials, making no effort beyond the trite and superficial and believing that challenging stereotypes means bullying people and dumping on everything that has gone before.
Strangely enough, I think the women in the Royal family are the actual strength - you have HM, Princess Anne who eschewed royal titles for her kids, you have Kate who has quietly taken-up causes she believes in in an inclusive way. She is particularly drawn towards children and their needs and is very well-informed. Then there is Sophie, whom the Queen is relying on more now that her children are older. They don't seek glory for themselves but I do believe they are feminists.

• Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
When will Meghan start accusing Hapless of affairs? I cant wait until her "there were 3 of us in this marriage" interviews, to be just like Di

• Haha
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA,:ROFLMAO: I just noticed that our bunnies are showing us their arses.

Oh Admin, you cunny funts. Love it.:love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Flossyposse

Just started following @kensingtonroyal on Instagram and wow, what a different tone the Cambridges strike from the gruesome twosome. I was trying to work out why it felt so different. It’s because they are actually LISTENING to the people they’re talking to. Unlike the Harkles they aren’t the ones talking ALL the time, spreading their enlightened wisdom like diarrhoea, hands clutched to their chests for dramatic effect, jostling to get in the centre of the camera, ticking causes off on a list so they can monetise them. For the Cambridges it’s not about about them it’s about the PEOPLE THEY’RE TALKING TO.

There’s lot on there about mental health and I did wonder, is some of this a riposte to the interview to show they do take it seriously. But no, there are loads and loads of posts which pre-date the interview. I guess they don’t do cheap shots like our friends in Montecito. It made me think the RF is safe in their hands, they’re the real stars here.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
How would the 'rent-a-kid' have worked when they went to Africa with him or do people think Brynn went as well? He did only seem to be around when they met Desmond Tutu so it's quite feasible she was there.

Looking at the beach scene, Meghan (or whoever) did keep their hand down the whole time of filming so you couldn't see the face.

Why do these two constantly play games, it's as if they're taking the piss all the time?
It's a control thing, and a smug thing. She probably lulls herself to sleep giggling at stuff like that.
"I fooled those brit fuckers with a stoopid wedding when we were ALREADY married. I'm so smart I scare myself. And now they think the kid in the images is my archiedoll. Lemme see what other scams I can pull off".
Her life really is so empty that she spends so much time scamming and scheming. If that's thriving then I'd rather be just surviving and content with my life.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
What a load of bollox. The palace certainly did not underestimate her, they all had her number (some literally. Allegedly). THe faces at the wedding said it all.
They did underestimate how low baby hazza would go for a bit of old weinstein battered minge and more millions.
That was the problem. They thought "It'll be OK, henry will come good and keep her under control".
Erm no. He is her enabler, her wing man and he loads the gun with the bullets for her to fire cos he's a treacherous cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Bastille

Chatty Member
Oohya bastard! The juicy bits are starting to leak through the cracks to the public. Where's me popcorn??

• Haha
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
We often discuss this in my household (being girlie romcom fans). What the hell is this obsession that some Americans have with royalty?? (Hasten to say: not all but enough to provide an audience for these really :sick: films). Perhaps some of the lovely US citizens on here can provide an insight?
It's as if they have a deep conflict about their war of independence - a sort of paradise lost/sour grapes combo. The feisty American girl who brings rock'n'roll to the ballroom often has Blue Blood. They win a conflict with shocked/fuddy-duddy/envious Briddish authority figures. It's telling that I have never seen anything with a mirror plot being produced on this side of the Atlantic. 'Unexpectedly this normal British girl finds out she is really the daughter of the president, she has to go and live in the White House and learn how not to use a knife and fork'...? Nah, doesn't work.
For me this started as a mental escape from my problems when I was 10 years old and I eventually got into all kinds of history and other things that are peripheral to it as a result. It wasn't just about gossip or fashion and I consider it to have enriched my general knowledge as a result. Most people don't understand that though and I take a lot of crap from people who think I'm superficial as a result-- if they find out. You will take flak from other people in this country if you are a royal watcher. Most of the time if royals are mentioned there will be several people who automatically pipe up that "we fought a war blah blah blah" (don't know what they mean by we when it was in the 1770s) and "we have elections" and so on, like it has to be said every goddamn time the subject comes up. @StrawberrySeed this is the story I promised.

Other people can have their Lionel Trains or Precious Moments figures but me taking an interest in the royals as an American seems to trigger certain other Americans. Maybe if they had been around when my alcoholic father was beating the crap out of me and intervened, or if they had done something about me being bullied nonstop in school I would have had different interests. As it was, I dreamed of a life where I was so visible and important that no one would ever dare to hit me or push and shove me down a hallway again. The royals were visible. They represented safety to me, and that's what got me started as a child.

But for most American women, it's not that deep. They're just about the money and jewels, and may be into what they think a prince or an aristocrat is. Most of them don't understand they'll be expected to actually do stuff, that a lot of the jewelry isn't actually theirs and they think they and their family will be on easy street. They know about as much about the American Revolution as they do about royals so it really shouldn't surprise anyone that they would be into movies like this. Most of them would be just as happy with a rich businessman or a trust fund baby as they would be with a prince, and the titles and palaces just enhance the fantasy, really. If someone like William had married an average American woman who was truly ignorant of the actual requirements, there is a good chance she would have ended up an even bigger basket case than Diana.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I've always found Piers Morgan to be a bit of a shouting monster.
And to say he believes in free speech, he has spent an awful lot of time trying to shout louder than other people trying to get a word in.
And it has been like groundhog day listening to him talk of Meghan ghosting him.

However, when he writes, he is always calm and usually balanced.
He is definitely fair.

And it is very clear he's had enough of "cancel culture" and "wokeism."

He certainly has the ability to dig up any dirt on someone if he wants to, and he's had plenty of time and inclination to collect info on Meghan.

His brother is (or was) British military and both Morgan brothers respect and are loyal to the Queen.
Make no mistake, this has incensed Piers and he believes a lot of damage has been done to the Royal Family's reputation by that greedy pair.

And - no pressure, Piers , but I am expecting you to pull out everything you've got during this upcoming show to refute everything they have said and prove to the world that they have lied and twisted things.

I also expect you to pull in bigger ratings than Oprah's chat with them (it cannot be called an interview) and to show the world what they are really like.

And I think Oprah should be ashamed for not challenging anything they said.

She has really gone down in my estimation.

So, come on Piers.
Counting on you to restore the Royal family's good name and to reassure the World that the Brits are not racists.

Last edited:
  • Heart