Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ResidentMerkin for the last thread and @keylimepie who has got the most title votes which was Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should have listened to Auntie Anne, to keep his balls and stay a man. Shortened to fit.

Recap from the last thread;
The harkles wanted to advice HM on how to be a diverse workplace, she probably told them to f orff
Lady C has outed Princess Anne and suggested that she is the one who made the racist comment(s) , Anne won't care about the backlash, will tell everyone to naff orff
The 12 month review is peeking around the curtain when will it reveal itself and what might it contain.

For any new members the pink wiki button at the top of the page has lots of pictures and stuff to delve into about Meg's past.
Try to hold off on thread suggestions until page 40 so it's easier to search and use either thread or thread suggestion in the post.

The previous thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Firstly, what else are they doing all day if not spending ‘quality’ time together? No jobs and millions in the bank.

Secondly, I highly doubt the time they do spend together is of any ‘quality’. It’s an abusive co dependent relationship in my eyes. No way do they just relax together and enjoy each others company.

Imagine having to leak to the press that you and your husband/wife are going to spend time together... protesting too much, anyone!?
6159A4CE-CDB3-4FC7-A5AF-025841F5B4F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Firstly, what else are they doing all day if not spending ‘quality’ time together? No jobs and millions in the bank.

Secondly, I highly doubt the time they do spend together is of any ‘quality’. It’s an abusive co dependent relationship in my eyes. No way do they just relax together and enjoy each others company.

Imagine having to leak to the press that you and your husband/wife are going to spend time together... protesting too much, anyone!?View attachment 509160
Hopefully a break from being a pair of ‘what Freda says’ 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Love the title!

Re Odious Scabies “hilarious“ April Fool‘s tweet - even posting a “joke” he still has to tit stir. No wonder he likes Meghan - birds of a feather flock together. Vile man.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Imagine having to leak to the press that you and your husband/wife are going to spend time together... protesting too much, anyone!?View attachment 509160
SOURCE :unsure: Why are they still trotting that word out when we know 'Sources' are their deceitful lying selves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alex Beresford has now said he’s quit social media because of ‘racist abuse’. Unclear whether he means actual racist abuse (totally unacceptable) or the new definition, which states:

‘Racist abuse’- Criticism of a person of colour, not relating to their race in any way whatsoever but to the individual person’s arrogant, patronising, irritating behaviour🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Love the title.
Why is Harry's head hung (by shame?) behind Me-Me. That bleep is trying to push him even in photos. Also in photo, she looks like Dr. Octavius with tentacles spread everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for starting a new thread @Grannyapple68 and well done to @keylimepie for the excellent new thread title.

I've just looked at the Wiki and it's fantastic!
Well done to all of the Tattlers who put it together 👏👏👏 it's much appreciated 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I thought that's what they have been doing since last March? It's beggars belief.

I hope BP issues a statement tomorrow explaining that Harry and Meghan no longer have their titles

Reactions: 30

I imagine woko sat in the cctv control room at moneycito mansions watching hazno wherever he goes. That's what she does all day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have to take my mother to the dentist today, so here is an April First pre-leaked memo from Buckingham Palace from the Grey Suits just for you guys, you hear it here first. Even Lady C doesn't know. (I made a typo for April 4th instead of April 1st and I'm out of time so have a good April Fool's day everyone)

memofr5om BP.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When will Meghan start accusing Hapless of affairs? I cant wait until her "there were 3 of us in this marriage" interviews, to be just like Di

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Alex Beresford has now said he’s quit social media because of ‘racist abuse’. Unclear whether he means actual racist abuse (totally unacceptable) or the new definition, which states:

‘Racist abuse’- Criticism of a person of colour, not relating to their race in any way whatsoever but to the individual person’s arrogant, patronising, irritating behaviour🙃
I'm sure it's because he's coming out in sympathy for others. I've held off saying this for a while, but think yourselves lucky. I'm in his neck of the woods and he is our local weather man, so not only do I see his wokeness on GMB but also on the local news. Thank heavens for Netflix 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I thought the message was that Harry was now a useful member of society flogging "corporate coaching" and pretending it was a mental health app? Haven't they been spending "quality time" as a family for the last year. You know when Harry bragged that he bike rides with Archie that his Dad never did with him except for the dozens of photos that prove his was lying? Do Mr and Mrs Private tm Daily Star really need to announce that they are going on leave from nothing?

I seriously can't tell what is an April Fool or not anymore.

Scobie's April Fool was basically indistinguishable from his usual twaddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When will Meghan start accusing Hapless of affairs? I cant wait until her "there were 3 of us in this marriage" interviews, to be just like Di
Almost guarantee she’ll pull this after the divorce. At this point it’s clear she doesn’t care how obvious her Diana copy is, it’s her life ambition to emulate her and she’ll do and say anything in pursuit of this 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A lovely new thread for April Fools @Grannyapple68 and a cracking title @keylimepie

Australia's 60 minutes now on YouTube (only 16 minutes) with plenty of forensic Valentine Low rebuttal of the interview nonsense.

(Apologies if already posted on the last thread, but it's a gem and a good recap as well)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Quality time together, don't make me laugh what about Billy no balls corporate position it's all total bollocks, she doesn't need time to recover since she is not physically giving birth and scabies April fools joke, he still doesn't get it he is a useless, brain dead little robot I cannot believe anyone would be stupid enough to employ the tosser. Saw a clip of kingytthingy stirring the pot again to dissolve the Commonwealth, this women's mouth is bigger than her brain what is that emancipated, woke,whinger trying to achieve, that chip on her shoulders must be getting heavier by the minute, all white teeth, wig and no substance they should learn history instead of giving off on subjects they know nothing about.. I am sure Anne can defend herself she is a warrior and can smack the she devil and whining wanker Harry in to place.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I imagine woko sat in the cctv control room at moneycito mansions watching hazno wherever he goes. That's what she does all day!
Speaking to him over a tannoy from her control room telling him what he can and can’t do. He’s eating a ham sandwich in the kitchen

“Um babe, we’re VEGAN!!” blares around the house and he despondently puts it in the bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.