Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depending on when they’re due, they might also combine it with a fun series of birthing photos!
View attachment 513739
Is there a series of books coming out - where's archie?

Is @Chita actually Leonardo Dr Minji?? This is excellent, and I love poor old Hazzno clutching what's left of his manhood!

I can't see that Zara and Mike played peacemaker for 2 months before the interview, because H&M are bitter and so frustrated by the BP silence they're threatening the RF with the rest of the footage. I bet William doesn't want anything to do with his brother.

Daily Mail,. Interesting Hazzno told OW that his paternity leave would mean stepping back from the multi million deals with Netflix and Spotify which he was "persuaded to sign" (by whom?) when he was "literally cut off financially" by the RF. Though he wasn't cut off is he trying to shift the blame for their lousy and useless podcast failures onto the RF for leaving them with no money?
Cringeworthy details of his perks as Chimpo. Onesie dress days, office dog Gordo to pet if H feels frustrated. A punchbag when he's concerned about his"wellness" ( must be at it 24/7). Weekly yoga sessions, H can bring his dogs to work. He can also relax with 5 "inner work" days a year in addition to his holidays to focus on his personalised growth by hiking in California, w..nking, reading mental health books or doing voluntary work.
There are plush sofas upstairs for "a hard day" and games when "staff need a break".
Nice work if you can get it!
He's also got handcuffs on.
Heh heh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think more attention needs to be paid to the fact that Meghan is a textbook abuser. The gaslighting, control, isolating him from his friends and family and turning him against them. If a man did what Meghan did/does everyone would be up in arms.

People (generalising) don’t like Beatrice’s husband, I see loads of comments saying he’s shady, fame hungry and just using her. Maybe true, but there’s no evidence I’ve other than that he (arguably) left his wife for her

But with Meghan, there’s droves of evidence in a constant stream of her own behaviour, stories from ex friends and colleagues, her own family. Harry’s clear deterioration over the years he’s been with her, in terms of how he looks and acts

But no she’s a wOmAn oF cOlOur so she simply can’t be a narcissistic abuser
I don't think Bea's husband was married to the mother of his child. He has a business. He looks after his son. Also, his family have been friends with Fergie for years. She isn't on my radar really.

Reactions: 23
I don't think Bea's husband was married to the mother of his child. He has a business. He looks after his son. Also, his family have been friends with Fergie for years. She isn't on my radar really.
Oh my mistake. My point is that it’s the closest equivalent to Harry and Meghan but the genders switched. Bea’s husband has been judged pretty harshly, with duck all evidence. Meghan is given a pass (by wokes) despite tons of evidence

Reactions: 28
Is there a series of books coming out - where's archie?

He's also got handcuffs on.
Heh heh.
I also thought, early on, it said that he wouldn't be expected to come to the office... yup job written for him.

Oh my mistake. My point is that it’s the closest equivalent to Harry and Meghan but the genders switched. Bea’s husband has been judged pretty harshly, with duck all evidence. Meghan is given a pass (by wokes) despite tons of evidence
To be honest I can't think of any comparison to this mad harpy! Bea happily got married within the constraints of Covid for which I applaud her. Ofc, in the future there will be some huge Italianate do but that won't be paid for by us.

• Heart
Is @Chita actually Leonardo Dr Minji?? This is excellent, and I love poor old Hazzno clutching what's left of his manhood!

I can't see that Zara and Mike played peacemaker for 2 months before the interview, because H&M are bitter and so frustrated by the BP silence they're threatening the RF with the rest of the footage. I bet William doesn't want anything to do with his brother.

Daily Mail,. Interesting Hazzno told OW that his paternity leave would mean stepping back from the multi million deals with Netflix and Spotify which he was "persuaded to sign" (by whom?) when he was "literally cut off financially" by the RF. Though he wasn't cut off is he trying to shift the blame for their lousy and useless podcast failures onto the RF for leaving them with no money?
Cringeworthy details of his perks as Chimpo. Onesie dress days, office dog Gordo to pet if H feels frustrated. A punchbag when he's concerned about his"wellness" ( must be at it 24/7). Weekly yoga sessions, H can bring his dogs to work. He can also relax with 5 "inner work" days a year in addition to his holidays to focus on his personalised growth by hiking in California, w..nking, reading mental health books or doing voluntary work.
There are plush sofas upstairs for "a hard day" and games when "staff need a break".
Nice work if you can get it!

Aaah,
So the " taking time off" is intended as an excuse to explain why there is no "content" for Netflix etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Today is Easter Sunday, a quiet day to reflect.
In the past five minutes reading this very thread, I have found more common sense & erudition than I could hope for.
Such a relief & such an oddly shaped joy to see people sharply rebut the muddle headed nonsense & half baked awareness that is blighting the thought processes of so many & sadly their capacity for hope in the future.

💝

Oh look, Easter bunnies have laid me some eggs.

Whadya mean bunnies don’t lay eggs? Whadya mean only birds lay eggs? Are you saying Our Glorious Meghan is a bird?
You mentioned species, you’re being specist! Shut up you specist pig!
What do you mean I’m of the human species?
I’m not specist, I’m special !

Apply specious logic as required.

Must away, chocolate faeries are here.

Oh, don’t forget the legacy of the Irish famine.
British rule for remote profit.
Millions died.
Just sayin’.
Yah, some people need to educate themselves. Truly shocking witnessing the denial that many many nations and races other than blacks were subjected to slavery and other horrors. I'm Irish, we got a bum deal from the English for centuries. I'm over it and I think Brenda is fabulous, so shoot me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Is this a bit of blackmail (if true)? We'll release the beast if we don't get what we want?
I'm sure Meghan knows nothing and I can't imagine Andrew told harry every little bit and bolt of the sordid goings on.
The first thought that popped into my head was eww their's a car marque Austin 'Allegra' but computer says 'no' it was an 'Allegro'. The car manufacturer of said car did have a another model which my Dad had, it was a 'Princess' My old brain just reminiscing.
Not to mention the Robbin Goblin, available in bile green. This budget 3-wheeler had a 2-year production run c. 2020, but was withdrawn on the grounds of toxic fumes emission and cheap body parts that failed under stress, resulting in casualties.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Harry and Meghan #85 We the Harkles have no shame,blackmail is now the name of the game.

Not to mention the Robbin Goblin, available in bile green. This budget 3-wheeler had a 2-year production run c. 2020, but was withdrawn on the grounds of toxic fumes emission and cheap body parts that failed under stress, resulting in casualties.
Haha
In my 'drunken yuoff' days lots of us would travel in any car available to parties. I remember travelling in the boot/back of a reliant and practically sh@@ting myself every time in went round a bend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If Harry does come to the UK for the unveiling of his Mother's statue, he either has a lot of guts, or he has no idea that anyone in the UK is upset/angry with him and is unaware he might face a backlash.
If he comes, where will he stay?
If he comes, I hope the Royal Family Security team search him for recording devices and confiscate his phone every time he is with them.

I know Lady Colin Campbell is popular - and I do like her too, but I think she knows a lot less than she likes us to think she does.
And it makes me smile that a lot of people believe every word she says.
She's clearly revelling in all the attention.

I do enjoy her performances, though. She's like an eccentric actress with Aristo aquaintances. She's well read, loves gossip, has refined taste and she's certainly got Meghan sussed.

Rock on, Lady C, you are very naughty and very entertaining.

And P Dina has it all sussed too.
I love her.
She knows the solution and said it succinctly - "hopefully soon people will start to just ignore Meghan's nonsense."

Lady C didn't let her get much of a word in during that clip posted above, though.

Who is P Dina by the way? Is she a journalist?
I disagree re Lady C knowing a lot less than she spills. I think she knows a lot more and has kept her counsel for years, only spilling the tea so much now due to the Megxit situation and the attempts to undermine the Royal Family. Also it's easier these techy days for her to get her gossip and insider stuff across via her own videos , where she can control what she says carefully to avoid legal problems.
It's like this, I know a LOT of gossip about family and friends and workmates. Some I'm fine in passing on, as it's harmless, but most I keep tp myself to avoid hurt or embarrassment. Lady C is like that I think. She hears the gossip from her aristo contacts and keeps the more salacious content to herself, only spilling the tea that won't hurt her contacts or the Royals that she admires, or the tea that supports them.
Bear in mind she's an author and delves deeply into the past and present before 'putting pen to paper'. She cannot afford to wrongly malign someone and she treads very carefully.
Gossip is gossip, we all have tit we could spill, that's just life.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I've always found Piers Morgan to be a bit of a shouting monster.
And to say he believes in free speech, he has spent an awful lot of time trying to shout louder than other people trying to get a word in.
And it has been like groundhog day listening to him talk of Meghan ghosting him.

However, when he writes, he is always calm and usually balanced.
He is definitely fair.

And it is very clear he's had enough of "cancel culture" and "wokeism."

He certainly has the ability to dig up any dirt on someone if he wants to, and he's had plenty of time and inclination to collect info on Meghan.

His brother is (or was) British military and both Morgan brothers respect and are loyal to the Queen.
Make no mistake, this has incensed Piers and he believes a lot of damage has been done to the Royal Family's reputation by that greedy pair.

And - no pressure, Piers , but I am expecting you to pull out everything you've got during this upcoming show to refute everything they have said and prove to the world that they have lied and twisted things.

I also expect you to pull in bigger ratings than Oprah's chat with them (it cannot be called an interview) and to show the world what they are really like.

And I think Oprah should be ashamed for not challenging anything they said.

She has really gone down in my estimation.

So, come on Piers.
Counting on you to restore the Royal family's good name and to reassure the World that the Brits are not racists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This video of the controller and her subservient was on twitter at the end of March so apologies if posted before, ,he was talking and the witch just leads him away.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
So I'll be astonished if meghan hasn't got a c section planned for July 1st. Diana's birthday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The palace know about the rumours, I think they wrongly believe it will go away. I would like a TV documentary about this, so the rest of the UK wakes up to what a big deal it is. A surrogate baby is illegitimate unless adopted and even then still exempt from peerages and royal titles.
https://royalcentral.co.uk/features...story-mystery-the-warming-pan-scandal-140948/
I can't see how Hazzbeen can ever return to the fold.
I'd like Netflix to do the documentary!

• Haha
as H&M's chickens go cluck, cluck, cluck
Piers Morgan's about to rake some muck.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can their kids have any titles until we've had proof the kids are actually theirs? There's a reason for the release of the birth team information and it's to prove that she actually gave birth because it matters. How have they been allowed to duck with the constitutional rules that exist to protect the monarchy.
H has essentially fucked his own kids out of anything and if they get anything I may well stop loving the Royals, I never thought I could feel that way.
.. the constitutional rules... he has essentially effed his own kids out if anything. ..
Hazzno's family falls outside the constitutional rules that exist to protect the Monarchy because if these children exist they were not born of MM.
I don't think the RF will have any problem at all dealing with Hazzmo's farcical attempts to trick them into titles and child maintenance. They know everything that went on, fortunately.

Reactions: 24
Yah, some people need to educate themselves. Truly shocking witnessing the denial that many many nations and races other than blacks were subjected to slavery and other horrors. I'm Irish, we got a bum deal from the English for centuries. I'm over it and I think Brenda is fabulous, so shoot me.

Brendan O’Neill made the same point in a speech at Oxford Uni. He’s Irish & likened a black student sobbing over a statue to him being triggered by the sight of a potato!

Sounds like he was being facetious, but he wasn’t. He’s absolutely right. The Irish have suffered horribly at the hands of the English, and didn’t have much fun in the US either but they got the duck on with it.

Human beings across the globe have been treating each other appallingly ever since we began as competing tribes in sub-Saharan Africa. Slavery was so widespread and accepted that it’s even condoned in the Bible, for goodness sake.

And, let’s get real...which group of people have faced the greatest oppression really? Which group were oppressed in every corner of the globe & every nation on the planet since time began and still continue to be today in some countries?

Women.

We were were literally owned by our fathers and our husbands. We couldn’t keep our owm earnings (which were less than any man’s for the same work), couldn’t complain about abuse or rape and had no say in the upbringings of our children.

Every statue of every man in the world is of someone complicit in the oppression of women, no matter how much they are revered for other things. So why aren’t we weeping and wailing & pretending to be “triggered”? Because that was then and this is now & we‘re content to be proud and gratified by how far we’ve come. Why certain group cannot take the same view, I don’t know. (Well, I do know but this post is probably incendiary enough 😉).

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I disagree re Lady C knowing a lot less than she spills. I think she knows a lot more and has kept her counsel for years, only spilling the tea so much now due to the Megxit situation and the attempts to undermine the Royal Family. Also it's easier these techy days for her to get her gossip and insider stuff across via her own videos , where she can control what she says carefully to avoid legal problems.
It's like this, I know a LOT of gossip about family and friends and workmates. Some I'm fine in passing on, as it's harmless, but most I keep tp myself to avoid hurt or embarrassment. Lady C is like that I think. She hears the gossip from her aristo contacts and keeps the more salacious content to herself, only spilling the tea that won't hurt her contacts or the Royals that she admires, or the tea that supports them.
Bear in mind she's an author and delves deeply into the past and present before 'putting pen to paper'. She cannot afford to wrongly malign someone and she treads very carefully.
Gossip is gossip, we all have tit we could spill, that's just life.
I still think she wants us all to think she knows more than she actually does.

But that's fine because she's great entertainment.
And because I love you I am quite happy to accept that she knows more than I thinks she knows.

PS
I think "crotch goblins" is really funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've always found Piers Morgan to be a bit of a shouting monster.
And to say he believes in free speech, he has spent an awful lot of time trying to shout louder than other people trying to get a word in.
And it has been like groundhog day listening to him talk of Meghan ghosting him.

However, when he writes, he is always calm and usually balanced.
He is definitely fair.

And it is very clear he's had enough of "cancel culture" and "wokeism."

He certainly has the ability to dig up any dirt on someone if he wants to, and he's had plenty of time and inclination to collect info on Meghan.

His brother is (or was) British military and both Morgan brothers respect and are loyal to the Queen.
Make no mistake, this has incensed Piers and he believes a lot of damage has been done to the Royal Family's reputation by that greedy pair.

And - no pressure, Piers , but I am expecting you to pull out everything you've got during this upcoming show to refute everything they have said and prove to the world that they have lied and twisted things.

I also expect you to pull in bigger ratings than Oprah's chat with them (it cannot be called an interview) and to show the world what they are really like.

And I think Oprah should be ashamed for not challenging anything they said.

She has really gone down in my estimation.

So, come on Piers.
Counting on you to restore the Royal family's good name and to reassure the World that the Brits are not racists.
This interview is going to run at 4PM Monday on Fox Nation. It's a streaming subscription service separate from Fox News on cable. They're only going to show a portion of it on the evening cable show.

I got a subscription just so I could watch the whole thing. It was $0.99 for a month. Unfortunately video capture is beyond my expertise but I'll post a recap. I do these things for YOU GUYS, not for myself, of course. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

This is shocking but little talked about.

But then I got into a 'discussion' on Twitter a couple of weeks ago when somebody said to that Irish discrimination wasn't racial because they're white!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
#85 Give us what we want, don't dither or we're selling Uncle Andy down the river!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.