Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it’s really weird. I thought at the time when she did that video with him that it seemed like something had happened and she just rushed to get something out, it seemed so ill prepared. The poor boy wasn’t even dressed properly and as so many have said his nappy looked full 😳 why would she put that out there?? Bizarre, but I think there was a reason why she did that.

Llll
I have been wondering if she might see Archie as competition, I know that if I was going to do a video with my baby I would put on his cutest outfit, not a nappy and T-shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes, it’s really weird. I thought at the time when she did that video with him that it seemed like something had happened and she just rushed to get something out, it seemed so ill prepared. The poor boy wasn’t even dressed properly and as so many have said his nappy looked full 😳 why would she put that out there?? Bizarre, but I think there was a reason why she did that.

Llll
The whole vest + nappy thing on the duck duck rabbit video is rather strange indeed. Really odd for someone who is obsessed with fashion and image. Kind of odd for any normal mother, they'd want the kid to look decently clad. You'd think Miss Millionaire's baby would be dressed to the nines. Was it some offputting and ill-conceived attempt to look humble to have him slumming about in a dirty nappy and his undervest?

Or maybe a baby clothes merch deal fell through at the last moment and it was her duck you to them? A refusal to have him seen in ANY brand without payment?

Anyway, they surely must not lack baby clothes. Even if the kid had spewed up on himself just before filming, surely they had another set of clean clothes in the house to fork him into? Unless of course the kid doesn't live there, they don't have any clothes because he doesn't live there, or he's a borrowed kid who was brought in and without a change of clothes for that segment? Easy to go down conspiracy alley with this tit because so much just appears so bleeping strange. So many odd behaviours and decisions. Maybe the simple explanation is she didn't care what Archie looked like because Meghan wanted to be the real focus.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't think anyone is dismissing it so much as pointing out everyone can find atrocities in their histories. You can find horrific atrocities in African history well before whitey got there too. And after they mostly left. Slavery pre-existed whitey in western African both between African peoples and between the Arab pensinsular and western Africa via Egypt (they got the Copts to do the castrations) and still exists in various forms today, even. Mauritania got around to banning it in the 21st century, some 200 years after the British did, and it still hasn't really stuck.

Then we have the Holocaust? Six million dead in 3-4 years. And the Holomodor (four million deliberately starved to death in a year) for the crime of not wanting to collectivize their farms. Fat Commie Mao managing to deliberately murder and otherwise cause the starvation and deaths from disease of 50 million Chinese in the space of just over 25 years from a mixture of incompetence, rotten, insane ideology and personal psychopathy? The Khmer Rouge's murdering of a quarter of their entire country, and tortures that made the slave trade look like a picnic, such as making medical students conduct live bleeping lecture-dissections on fellow prisoners strung between trees? I've read about most of the grand atrocities in history and nothing apart from Mengele and Auschwitz makes me puke like the Cambodian Khmer Rouge and the bitter little Sorbonne-educated fat communist in charge of them all. Mileage may vary, obviously.

People have been beaten over the head time and time again in the Anglosphere with the Atlantic Slave Trade and its horrible cruelty to the exclusion of pretty much all else apart from Hitler, ignoring the very many other hideous and often even numerically larger and even nastier events, thousand year history of enslavements and genocides over time. duck, read about Timur and what horrors he did in India, Persia and the other territories he conquered. That guy murdered 5% of the entire global population, and made the numbers murdered in the Holocaust look like small fry. And right now the Han Chinese are processing the Turkic Uigher peoples onto trains and into little camps, torturing some, murdering some, raping the women and stealing their organs for sale or using prisoners for medical experimentation when they can, while woke slebs scream about anyone slightly to the right of Stalin or anyone being unwilling to grovel on their knees to BLM as being a racist 'Nazi' while carefully ignoring the actual nearest thing in existence to actual Nazi concentration camps right now because of all the Chinese investment in the west and its entertainment industry.

We can keep going with this stuff and argue about metrics; longevity, brutality, numbers of people murdered, how they were murdered and why they were murdered or enslaved, but is there some actual point in playing oppression olympics like this so one group can 'win' and insist everyone else must shut up and obsess about their historical grudge to the exclusion of all others? What a bleeping weird thing to want to 'win'.
This one of the most articulate and well constructed posts I’ve read on tattle. And is very on topic given the large thrust of Megan’s argument

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn't this going off topic!!!

I bet that she will actually run for public office

I bet that she will actually run for public office. After all, she is a narcissist
She will try to but it won't fly. The financial backing alone would be astronomical with no guarantee of success. I definitely think it is a dream of hers and she'd have financed it for a good part herself, from merching the Royal family. They were meant to be raking in cash from their schemes and banking it (possibly for her political career) while Charles and the tax payers funded their security and their holibobs bobbing around the world on behalf of Brenda with all expenses paid by the bottomless royal purse. Brenda buggered up their plans every which way and that's what is drivinng smeggy crazy about it all. It wasn't meant to be like this and they are struggling as only millionaires can struggle:rolleyes:. bleeping twats. But smeggy wants into politics. She wants it bad.
Another obstacle might be the fragrant kamala. Posting flowery tributes to the escaped ex royals is one thing, but kamala won't be handing over her female-biracial political crown to an intruder who hasn't earned her stripes. She'll feign support but will make sure smeggy knows her place and stays in her box.

Reactions: 36
The lack of baby merching is very suspect. I really thought mummy merching would be her thing

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe captain woke actually put his foot down about something. 🤣
Nahhh...

She‘s got some grand plan that she thinks will set the world on fire but she won’t listen to advice and it’ll fall flat on its arse like everything else she touches.

Harry‘s toast. There is not even the appearance of an equal footing here. She’s given up trying to even make him look important anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe captain woke actually put his foot down about something. 🤣
He doesn't do putting his foot down re smeggy. He did a lot of foot stomping and weeping to get his way with papa and gangan pre the megxit era, but he's under a new stricter regime and straying from the smeggy plans will not be tolerated. He'll do as he's told or no roast chicken for the foreseeable.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The lack of baby merching is very suspect. I really thought mummy merching would be her thing
As someone pointed out long long ago on an older thread, she can't do that because it would involve intense delving into female reproduction to get things right. That's a massive problem if she hasn't given birth. She would trip herself up. That was one of the red flags for me re surrogacy ages ago. Women cannot resist 'sharing' and often over sharing the down side of baby making, pregnancy and all things thereafter. It's in our DNA and you rarely escape the school gate cliques without hearing someone sharing leaky nipple stories and stitched up lady parts stories and first tooth stories and first word stories. Smeggy? Nothing. Not even a generic "Gosh, my shoes don't fit because my ankles have swollen." silly comment. Just nothing. It was like she'd never been pregnant or given birth and was too afraid to say something stupid in case people twigged.
Having said that, the way things are going she might need to bone up on that stuff and get into baby merching to fund their water bill for those 16 bathrooms.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I have been wondering if she might see Archie as competition, I know that if I was going to do a video with my baby I would put on his cutest outfit, not a nappy and T-shirt.
Well she is a narc so it doesn't surprise me, I fear for this daughter they're having, she's going to treat her dreadfully when she becomes a teenager. Everything will be a competition, kid isn't even born yet and I feel for it 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Slightly off-topic but so pleased to hear that H G Tudor on YT is planning to do a video on famous empaths as opposed to narcissists. He has asked people to suggest who they think in the comments and has said it definitely won't include MM! Suggestions have included Keanu, George Michael, Michael Jackson, Prince, Audrey, Sandra Bullock, Michael Hutchence.......as someone who is getting bored of the narc MO displayed by MM this is welcome news to my ears.....

Reactions: 12
Excerpt from Meghan and Harry: The Real Story

"Harry had a definite chip on his shoulder and it made him unpopular.’ Harry would later claim that he struggled not only academically, but also with sports. Although he still excelled in them, even rugby was a problem because boys ‘would see me on the rugby field as an opportunity to smash me up.’ This, in truth, was only part of the problem. Harry could be needlessly vitriolic, such as when he was pitted against a Jewish opponent from one of the other top public schools and hurled anti-Semitic abuse at him, a fact I received from a priest who was at school with this boy. Just as how Meghan’s colour was an unseen problem for her, Harry’s royal status - or at least, his perception of it - was shaping up into becoming a problem for him."

Campbell, Lady Colin. Meghan and Harry: The Real Story (p. 44). Dynasty Press. Kindle Edition.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Excerpt from Meghan and Harry: The Real Story

"Harry had a definite chip on his shoulder and it made him unpopular.’ Harry would later claim that he struggled not only academically, but also with sports. Although he still excelled in them, even rugby was a problem because boys ‘would see me on the rugby field as an opportunity to smash me up.’ This, in truth, was only part of the problem. Harry could be needlessly vitriolic, such as when he was pitted against a Jewish opponent from one of the other top public schools and hurled anti-Semitic abuse at him, a fact I received from a priest who was at school with this boy. Just as how Meghan’s colour was an unseen problem for her, Harry’s royal status - or at least, his perception of it - was shaping up into becoming a problem for him."

Campbell, Lady Colin. Meghan and Harry: The Real Story (p. 44). Dynasty Press. Kindle Edition.
Such a victim.

Reactions: 12
This is a gossip thread on smeg n ginger... Stop the constant half/ full page page essays on history of race/ culture/ racial debates purlease🤷🤷
In a thread about two people who consistently fart out serious and infammatory accusations of racism in an attempt to destroy certain institutions or individuals; have a cult of loons who attack anyone who dares challenge that narrative or dare put forward evidence that Meghan Markle is consistently caught in untruths designed to hurt others' reputations and was often critiqued in Britain not because she was biracial but because she is an unpleasant bullying human being who also does dumb shite in public; who recruited a media billionaire to do a propaganda piece of an interview shown globally in an attempt to stir up more accusations and arguments about race and politics and further their race-based narrative of victimhood etc etc, not to mention the couple's constant need to weigh in on overtly party political topics such as the American election as well as spread stories about one half of them entering US politics, it's inevitable that these historical and political topics come up. They're central to why these two are so contentious. In fact, it would be bizarre NOT to discuss them.

Also the most liked post in this thread is one of those big fat 'political essays', for the record.

I mean, there are types of posts I don't care for either (mostly the ones where people fail to read even the current thread and come in and post a link that's already been posted 172 times previously or ask to have the most basic H and M lore explained to them without contributing anything else), but I scroll past them and I believe there's an ignore function that can be used too if you find a poster particularly hard work

Some of us like to discuss in a bit more depth and breadth, some people just want funny memes, some people want to talk deep conspiracy theory, some want hard news, others want to speculate about the outcome of their legal shite and some people just want to call H and M dumb cunts and make fun of Omid Scobie's stupid plastic face on a regular schedule. Pick your poison, basically, and don't worry about the other stuff is my attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
How can their kids have any titles until we've had proof the kids are actually theirs? There's a reason for the release of the birth team information and it's to prove that she actually gave birth because it matters. How have they been allowed to duck with the constitutional rules that exist to protect the monarchy.
H has essentially fucked his own kids out of anything and if they get anything I may well stop loving the Royals, I never thought I could feel that way.
Well I will still love the Royals. I do think there is a generational gap between HMTQ and say Prince William. And that’s ok, I’m fine with that. I just hope The Queen doesn’t bestow any titles on Harry’s kiddies because then that will be a major headache for Charles to undo. I have a feeling though that they have already been told to wait for Charles and this is why they played this blackmail game to try and force The Queen knowing that Charles may not necessarily give them the titles. There has to be a reason they have been so desperate to get The Queen to bestow those titles now rather than later.

Awesome quote! :ROFLMAO: I've no doubt he'll have researchers scouring online.

My attitude is shifting on this I'm losing faith in the Monarchy they do need to be removed completely, treat him like an illegitimate son. If they want to have him over for Xmas - Fine, but not anywhere the actual throne. 6/7/8/9th in line is no good, he needs to be removed.
I would love him and his kiddies to be removed from the monachy but I just don’t know if HMTQ is going to do it. Charles may do it though. There seems to be an overwhelming agreeance in having Harry removed from the monachy so hopefully HMTQ is paying attention and others around her are telling her that. We live in hope.

Sorry bit off topic but I just watched a doco with ronan in it about his sister being sexually abused by step dad Woody Allen so I know he is still trying to get those claims out in the public and Woody Allen criminally charged. He is a dog with a bone when he pursues something....we can only pray he will go after the Markles because he will get the job done. He is not afraid of the Hollywood elite at all and will step on any toes to get to the truth no matter who they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If Ronan is writing something I fear it’ll be in favour of Meghan & Harry as he liked this ridiculous post by one of Meghan’s friends.
A lot of ppl like posts before That interview. It’s how he is feeling now that counts. No matter what the sugers want us to believe, That interview cause damage to the Megain rep too.

The whole situation with Archie is so weird. Everything about him doesn’t make sense. I’m not even talking about the rumours around his birth etc. We have never seen a decent picture of him. And the ones we have seen are so strange we cant even tell if it’s really him.
Prediction....it will be something to do with Archie. We may get something as simple as a full page spread of Archie with new baby. She would have sold the rights to the biggest bidder. Those poor exploited 👶

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Well I will still love the Royals. I do think there is a generational gap between HMTQ and say Prince William. And that’s ok, I’m fine with that. I just hope The Queen doesn’t bestow any titles on Harry’s kiddies because then that will be a major headache for Charles to undo. I have a feeling though that they have already been told to wait for Charles and this is why they played this blackmail game to try and force The Queen knowing that Charles may not necessarily give them the titles. There has to be a reason they have been so desperate to get The Queen to bestow those titles now rather than later.

I would love him and his kiddies to be removed from the monachy but I just don’t know if HMTQ is going to do it. Charles may do it though. There seems to be an overwhelming agreeance in having Harry removed from the monachy so hopefully HMTQ is paying attention and others around her are telling her that. We live in hope.
I just hope that if HMTQ can hang on another 5 years or so, Hazno might be divorced by the time Charles becomes King.

Reactions: 27
I hope this is b*llsh1t, but I just read that Alex 'Talent Vacuum' Beresford 'caught the eye of Oprah' and is in talks with major US networks ... hoping to forge a career in the USA. Dear me ... talk about cynical. Again, I'm sure it's just his agent spewing bollocks but you never know.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.