Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm puzzled by something today. The Mail and Sun are running with 'brothers unite over statue' which seems to be based on nothing more than the committee for the statue approving the design, and the statue then going to the foundry to be cast.

In the Mail's story, there's a paragraph about Zara and Mike Tindall having played peacemaker for the two months leading up to the Oprah interview. I can see the same comment in Vanity Fair Italy, which makes me suspicious this is Harkle PR again. Oh, and Netflix are showing the Diana & Martin Bashir interview - is that part of their big 2021 Diana anniversary push? Has anyone else seen anything credible about the 'peacemaker Tindalls' or is this a clapback against Lady C saying none of Anne's family can stand Megzy?

I'm convinced that this Diana statue unveiling is supposed to be a TV moment to give Harry some some fresh Royal footage for Netflix. I really really wish the RF avoid that trap.
Love the avatar:) I don't get that reconciliation tit. JCMH & hen threw whole RF under the bus so why RF have to reconcile with them? They didn't like the situation, they left, but they threw tit on RF, so why? For me it's just wrong, because I don't stand for "turn the other cheek". RF doing good job of just ignoring and shading them, there is no need to do anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm puzzled by something today. The Mail and Sun are running with 'brothers unite over statue' which seems to be based on nothing more than the committee for the statue approving the design, and the statue then going to the foundry to be cast.

In the Mail's story, there's a paragraph about Zara and Mike Tindall having played peacemaker for the two months leading up to the Oprah interview. I can see the same comment in Vanity Fair Italy, which makes me suspicious this is Harkle PR again. Oh, and Netflix are showing the Diana & Martin Bashir interview - is that part of their big 2021 Diana anniversary push? Has anyone else seen anything credible about the 'peacemaker Tindalls' or is this a clapback against Lady C saying none of Anne's family can stand Megzy?

I'm convinced that this Diana statue unveiling is supposed to be a TV moment to give Harry some some fresh Royal footage for Netflix. I really really wish the RF avoid that trap.
What struck me with this story too was about them signing off the design etc. It’s barely 3 months till the ceremony. I’d assume it was already done and ready to go by now surely? Along with the Gayle king comment about them wanting to heal blah blah I’d say it was Harkle PR to wheedle their way back in for money. Plus I also read that they had not intended all the comment to be about the RF being racist, just the media. Not sure why they thought it would be seen like that but it seems they might be back peddling as they realise they’ve seriously fucked up and frozen themselves out. After all, they did say they’d be back ‘in a heartbeat’ if gangan would let them mercy and do the royal bits they like so life within the RF can’t have been THAT unbearable.

Reactions: 33
Isn’t he taking the piss tho? There is not a chance the baby would look like him - Oscar nominated British actor Daniel Kaluuya. It’s an easy joke because at a Brit in the US people will ask him about the Royals.
He might be. What I don’t like is people actually buying the narrative that the Royal family was worried about skin tone and this supports the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He might be. What I don’t like is people actually buying the narrative that the Royal family was worried about skin tone and this supports the narrative.
It isn’t helpful, especially as I’m pretty certain it isn’t true. If there was any xenophobia it would be against LA Americans and that culture rather than mixed race or black people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this a bit of blackmail (if true)? We'll release the beast if we don't get what we want?
I'm sure Meghan knows nothing and I can't imagine Andrew told harry every little bit and bolt of the sordid goings on. And if the FBI wanted him I can't see them not getting him or even asking the UK police of whatever form having a chat. So dodging the FBI I think is a non story.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Isn’t he taking the piss tho? There is not a chance the baby would look like him - Oscar nominated British actor Daniel Kaluuya. It’s an easy joke because at a Brit in the US people will ask him about the Royals.
Cheap joke with no possible come back - he's pathetic.

Is this a bit of blackmail (if true)? We'll release the beast if we don't get what we want?
I'm sure Meghan knows nothing and I can't imagine Andrew told harry every little bit and bolt of the sordid goings on. And if the FBI wanted him I can't see them not getting him or even asking the UK police of whatever form having a chat. So dodging the FBI I think is a non story.

Andrew's lawyers sent a list of approved questions to the FBI to which Andrew would reply in writing (his lawyers would reply). There is no way he is going to the US for fear of not being allowed to return. He could certainly be questioned at the US Embassy here but has 'chosen' (been told by his lawyers) not to because of the mess he made of the tv interview. Harry knows nothing. Smegma may have hear rumours but that might work against her as might reveal even more of her previous devious life. That's how I read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

The more implied threats they make without actually delivering any real content, the more they lose their power. The Press may beat it up, but quite frankly, I will look at any information they put out with a high degree of scepticism, as I think will a lot of people.

Reactions: 30
Harry and Meghan QUIZ:

ALL YOU have to do is spot the logical fallacy in H & M's reasoning, as featured in their interview with Oprah...

I don't read the tabloids, but they are so unpleasant I had to leave the country.

2. The racism in Britain was so bad we've come to the United States.

3. For security reasons, it's better to live in a country where everyone has a gun.

4. As a mere A-list actress on a top-rated show I was totally unprepared to enter the media spotlight.

5. We wanted our son to be a royal prince, although royalty is a gilded cage that makes people trapped and unhappy.

6. As an American actress and friend of Hollywood celebrities I did not have the phone number of a therapist.

7. My letter to my father is deeply private, Harry's unanswered phone call to his father should be shared with the world.

8. Meghan is not to blame for me leaving the royal family. I couldn't have done it without her.

9. I'm broke, apart from the millions my mother left me.

10. I love my grandmother so much I'm completely loyal to her. duck you, granny.

(c) Private Eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

tit, My daughters names in that list. WTF is Allegra about?

OOOH She was nicknamed Flower by Mumsy according to the Tig....

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

The first thought that popped into my head was eww their's a car marque Austin 'Allegra' but computer says 'no' it was an 'Allegro'. The car manufacturer of said car did have a another model which my Dad had, it was a 'Princess' My old brain just reminiscing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, this time around, I would have thought she would. She's tacky enough, is a total sleb now as opposed to a royal and would clearly relish the attention as well as the cash she could get for an exclusive. She wouldn't do it for free though. No chance of a papped shot. It would have to be a professionally lit and digitally shopped to duck shoot. She's obsessed with both her image and big paydays.

Obviously it wouldn't have happened the first time around as doing a near nude 'look at meeeeeeee' bump shoot for publication would just not be anything that would be tolerated by BP during 2018 while she was under the royal roof, let alone making such an image for sale, so to speak. But I would have thought the old attention bleep would be champing at the bit to show what a beautiful, swollen goddess she is this time around the block now she's 'free' and in the USA surrounded by other professional sleb attention whores.

I mean, she might have tried to sell the concept of a shoot to People or somewhere of that ilk and not got a high enough offer. I think she maybe has an overly inflated idea of what she's actually worth these days and has been trying to get a Angelina Jolie-esque payout (was it $10 or $20 million she got for her first shot of the twins?). I honestly think the days of those sums are over. Apart from fetishists, who must get very excited by all these kind of pregnancy shoots being published, who really cares anymore? It's not daring or edgy, like it was when Demi Moore did it, in the days when slebs still barely went out when pregnant as it sort of ruined their sexy public image.

I'm at the point though where I think it's not that unlikely a surrogate was used first time around, given certain discrepancies in size and her behavior, but it may also have been her using moonbumps while actually pregnant because she wanted the attention and her actual bump wasn't big or protruding enough to look pregnant enough on camera. This bint is all entertainment industry, and that industry is all smoke and mirrors. Everything is some kind of a lie, an exaggeration or distortion for image purposes. She really, really wanted the press to see that first bump, the coat flicking was so obnoxious and desperate, and I think she may have inflated or deflated them to fit her clothing choices. If she was actually pregnant, well, I've never seen bumps move around, go from large to barely there, near-disappear, come back, drop down and clearly re-inflate in camera before, but maybe there's a first time for everything.
Great article the problem is she is such a liar nothing that comes out of her lying smirking gob can be believed, I also think had she been pregnant she would have shown the world with a semi nude "I am so pregnant: she is used to nude shots her whole life is built around fabrication of truth she shagged her way into everything and manipulated everyone aroundher, except us Brits and those begging shots of no balls makes me want to vomit. She seriously has mental health issues and I hope some very clever journalist digs it all up. I am not a big royalist but like and respect our heritage and the shi t directed to the British people is horrifying. Their just desserts must surely be imminent , and I for one will be first in the queue to gloat. Horrible pair of entitled,spoilt tramps, Harry does not belong in Britain anymore and what about the oaths he swore to Queen and country. He is still of an age to be recalled to the military if there was a crisis perhaps a dereliction of duty court martial might figure. Bastards the pair of them😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a load of bollox. The palace certainly did not underestimate her, they all had her number (some literally. Allegedly). THe faces at the wedding said it all.
They did underestimate how low baby hazza would go for a bit of old weinstein battered minge and more millions.
That was the problem. They thought "It'll be OK, henry will come good and keep her under control".
Erm no. He is her enabler, her wing man and he loads the gun with the bullets for her to fire cos he's a treacherous bleep.
Can you put that a bit more forcefully, please? ..... :ROFLMAO: !!! 😘
The writing is EXACTLY like The Tig they (oh come on it's MM) even uses the same phrases..So she's writing her own tit now?
So the Royals miscalculated and underestimated her, and let a prize asset slip through their fingers!
This Best Life article is dated 21st March 21, two weeks before the lies about the Quibi dealings two years earlier were exposed. So while the article bleats that the RF failed to maximise the potential of this treacherous stoat, she and her nincompoop husband had at the same time been secretly trying to set up merching deals.
The biggest joke here is that they've been trying to launch themselves from a platform -any platform - and ditch the RF and merch their titles since they met. Every single one of their ventures has bitten the dust and Hazzno's first paid employment is a worldwide joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The first thought that popped into my head was eww their's a car marque Austin 'Allegra' but computer says 'no' it was an 'Allegro'. The car manufacturer of said car did have a another model which my Dad had, it was a 'Princess' My old brain just reminiscing.
How about the 'Avenger'?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reread the engagement interview and there are SO MANY red flags all over it 🤢

'we had a good five, six months almost with just privacy, which was amazing' - yet she explicitly posted about him on Instagram and kept dropping hints, wearing his bracelet etc? She was desperate for it to become public so it would be harder for him to back out.

'I didn't know much about him and so the only thing that I had asked her when she said she wanted to set us up was, 'I have one question' which was, 'Well, is he nice?' - so fake it's comical 😂

The moment when Harry said he'd never heard of Meghan or Suits - proves that she was hardly destined for Hollywood stardom

'for both of us it was just a really authentic and organic way to get to know each other' - more word salad from Meghan, who claimed she'd never come across Harry or the Royals in the press. And it's so clear from the interview that dim Harry completely fell for it.

'even though I'd been on my show for six years at that point, and working before that, I have never been part of tabloid culture. I've never been in pop culture to that degree and lived a relatively quiet life even though I focused so much on my job' - another lie. Meghan was constantly looking for fame and publicity and tabloid exposure. Unfortunately for her she was a nobody, which is why she didn't get as much fame as she'd hoped

On 'press racism': 'I think it makes it really easy to just enjoy being together and tune all the rest of that out' - already whining about racism even in the engagement interview, but also giving the impression it wouldn't bother her. Here she's emulating the 'stiff upper lip' but as we know, her love of Hollywood drama and victimhood won out!

'I know the fact that she'll be really unbelievably good at the job part of it as well is obviously a huge relief to me because she'll be able to deal with everything else that comes with it'.....oh, Harry. He fell for her hook, line and sinker. William spent years getting to know Kate and ensuring she'd be a good fit for the job. Harry rushed into this, and it shows.

'I still had to have some pretty frank conversations with her to say, you know what you're letting yourself in for, is ...it's a big deal and it's not...it's not easy for anybody.' - this contradicts the lie that Meghan wasn't told what life in the RF would really be like
The biggest one for me was her whopper about how long they’d been together before getting engaged. The interviewer asked them if it had been a whirlwind and she looked over at Harry wide-eyed and dithered over whether they’d been together for “eighteen months, 2 years..?” We know from Scabies’ book they actually got engaged 3 months before it was announced in November 2018. They met in July 2017. So they were together pretty much bang on one year, most of which was a long distance relationship, before getting engaged. Pretty far off 2 years then - even if they’d actually got engaged in November it would gave been 15 months. For me it was a massive red flag about her, and what Harry said about falling in love “so incredibly quickly”? Also a massive red flag.

Reactions: 33
Further to the speculation that Smeggy is using a CNN journalist’s child, Gavin, as a stand in for ‘Archie’ in photos and videos, I had another look at the friend, Brynn’s, Twitter page. Low and behold, it has been set to private! Screenshot attached.

It was fully open for all to read yesterday as she is a journalist and she shares a lot of current news articles that are of interest to her (I had a good scroll down looking for anything Smeggy related). Plus, she uses the Twitter platform to share and promote her own articles. What‘s the point of a journalist having a Twitter account set to private when the whole point of having said account is self promotion?!?!

I assume that this Brynn (the child, Gavin’s mother) has been inundated with DMs about whether the photos of ‘Archie’ are indeed her own son. I noticed a few people had messaged her directly yesterday on Twitter and one person was immediately blocked.

If the rumours are untrue, would it have been better for her to tweet that they are false? It just seems really suspicious that, not only did she start blocking people who DMd her about it yesterday, she has now set her whole account to private. Unless she is just fed up of being pestered about it and is waiting for the fuss to die down.

The plot just keeps thickening. I noticed a few of the Royal Watcher type Twitter accounts have sent the photos re Archie / Gavin to various news outlets and prominent people such as LadyC, Piers M, Camilla T. I just hope one of them will run with it and start doing some digging. This is like a massive bright pink elephant in the room that everyone knows about but nobody in the media will report on. It’s got to come out soon, hasn’t it?! It is like the worst kept secret ever! Perhaps they are waiting until the new baby is ‘delivered’?
Excellent post, the elephant in the room. First time Ive heard that these photos of Farky might be investigated and it's high time this was checked out. If H&M want to play games with dolls as private citizens then fine, go and do it privately. But Farky was presented to the world press by the Queen's grandson when Hazzno and Minge were working royals, and we need an explanation.
How stupid of Brynn to go along with this stunt if she's a CNN journalist. Markled.

Reactions: 22
Talking about car makes for peeps ... do you think Marcus Anderson drove a Hillman '(P)Imp'?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What struck me with this story too was about them signing off the design etc. It’s barely 3 months till the ceremony. I’d assume it was already done and ready to go by now surely? Along with the Gayle king comment about them wanting to heal blah blah I’d say it was Harkle PR to wheedle their way back in for money. Plus I also read that they had not intended all the comment to be about the RF being racist, just the media. Not sure why they thought it would be seen like that but it seems they might be back peddling as they realise they’ve seriously fucked up and frozen themselves out. After all, they did say they’d be back ‘in a heartbeat’ if gangan would let them mercy and do the royal bits they like so life within the RF can’t have been THAT unbearable.
I cannot see how he could possibly return to England. How can William even act around him. Its going to be so awkward and the thing will turn into a circus with everyone watching how they interact. How are things between them going to be fixed in time. Let Harry zoom in from LA and hopefully there will be a technical failure with the connection. Its going to take a lot for me to ever want to see Harry in England again, and I dont even live in England. I can only imagine how the British must feel.

Reactions: 42
I cannot see how he could possibly return to England. How can William even act around him. Its going to be so awkward and the thing will turn into a circus with everyone watching how they interact. How are things between them going to be fixed in time. Let Harry zoom in from LA and hopefully there will be a technical failure with the connection. Its going to take a lot for me to ever want to see Harry in England again, and I dont even live in England. I can only imagine how the British must feel.
‘You’re on mute Harry - we can’t hear you. Oh no technical difficulties’
Jackie Weaver ejects Harry from the zoom meeting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Excellent post, the elephant in the room. First time Ive heard that these photos of Farky might be investigated and it's high time this was checked out. If H&M want to play games with dolls as private citizens then fine, go and do it privately. But Farky was presented to the world press by the Queen's grandson when Hazzno and Minge were working royals, and we need an explanation.
How stupid of Brynn to go along with this stunt if she's a CNN journalist. Markled.
Everything they do, including keeping Archie under wraps is designed to get them inches in the media, the quicker people stop caring, the quicker these 2 will disappear, something Meghan is terrified will happen. Quite frankly I don't care what their crotch goblin looks like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Everything they do, including keeping Archie under wraps is designed to get them inches in the media, the quicker people stop caring, the quicker these 2 will disappear, something Meghan is terrified will happen. Quite frankly I don't care what their crotch goblin looks like
... and ever-diminishing inches for Hazno's knob no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.