Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do ya see? You cannot win with people like smeggy and her indoctrinated hostage hubby. HE calls Anne racist ... she responds with what about my work with Save the Children?" (worldwide and very focused on 'children of colour' in poor countries) ... and cuntchops repliies by calling her a "White saviour who is racist".
You truly cannot win.
Ah, typical of the woke. They don't give a single real shite about black kids in Africa, but are happy to use them as a stick to beat the opposition with as and when suits.

I hope Anne fixed him with a steely eye and said, "Don't even try it, Prince Nazi Uniform". The emailed him daily with all the tabloid articles and front pages of his own race-based gaffes over the years with the header 'twit, Let Me Remind You'.

Plus the spoiled little ginger fucker loves flying into countries in southern Africa and playing what could if we were feeling woke call white colonialist lifestyle games in the kind of safari camps that cost more for one night than many local people there make in a year. He now lives in the kind of house and continues with the kind of lifestyle that uses up more resources than most people on the planet, and hundreds of times the resources of the poor persons of colour in poor countries he claims to care about. He may as well be the equivalent to a Saudi Prince with a superyacht to an ordinary waged person in Britain, let alone Zimbabwe or South Africa.

Harry is a shining example of a messy, insecure person who gets a dominating woke partner, and to please them starts parping out cut and paste woke accusations and phrases without the awareness or brains to either think them through or apply them to his own past behaviour. Let alone question why the Woke One mysteriously fell in lurve with someone with their very unwoke past and uber-privileged background if they're so down with the oppressed. bleeping twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Wow Harkles PR is now being sponsored.. by Pantene! So they are blatantly taking the footage of them as working royals, packaging it up with a few soundbites and getting a consumer brand to pay for it. Why anyone would associate healthy glossy hair with HarryBaldi and Mrs Wiggy escapes me.

Pantene is made by Procter & Gamble, who I remember were sponsors of the Girl Up summit that Megzy inserted herself into. There's a Sunshine Sachs connection there...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Feels like litigation is going to happen over this one. They've given Harpo every opportunity to apologise and correct the record. Good for DM.
I suspect you're right. I always thought there would be plenty of real headlines they could use. I had been so indoctrinated to think the DM and others were outright racist towards Meghan but it turns out they actually had to fake headlines, use ones out of context that were written AFTER they left, non British ones and people's random blogs to get the ones they needed to "prove" things.

This is one area I'd back the DM and other press 100% and if Harry really cared about "mis information" (spoiler alert: He doesn't) he would apologise personally. It was "materially false" to pretend a Daily Mail headline was racist when they cut out half of it where they were DEFENDING Meghan against racism! That is not only completely false it makes Harpo Productions the bad guys in this scenario and who are outright race baiting.

I have a feeling Oprah and Gayle would like it if they were sued though - gives them more "the BRF are scared, rewatch the interview that's got them crumbling!" stories.

I also always thought that it seemed odd that TQ said in the statement after "Megxit" that she was "especially proud of how quickly Meghan became part of the family".
Why did she say that? Did Meghan demand this?

I also don't understand why this is something to be proud of? Was it a dig at Kate how was dating Wills for ages first?
Seems odd to me
IMO it was just to be nice and try and sooth false accusations that they knew would happen sooner or later that the family never wanted her, didn't help her or were racist/xenophobic. Nothing to do with Kate or Sophie or Mike or Autumn etc. And HMTQ did show willing to welcome her by letting her come to Christmas a year early and doing a joint engagement.

Megs has now thrown all that back in her face.

Kind of like the statement expressed sadness that they were so unhappy with life - and also said they didn't tell anyone about it at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
they must be desperate for ANY sponsor... Neither of them have good hair :ROFLMAO: The irony just like everything else in their lives

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dumbarton trending on Twatter. Not a single tweet about the couple though!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If the litigation goes forward, does the Mail go after Harpo, CBS, or both?

Reactions: 18
I was just thinking how miserable their life must actually be because, instead of enjoying and appreciating all that they have, they seem to be spending their time just scheming and fuming. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. The (pretend rescue) chickens have come home to roost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wow Harkles PR is now being sponsored.. by Pantene! So they are blatantly taking the footage of them as working royals, packaging it up with a few soundbites and getting a consumer brand to pay for it. Why anyone would associate healthy glossy hair with HarryBaldi and Mrs Wiggy escapes me.

Pantene is made by Procter & Gamble, who I remember were sponsors of the Girl Up summit that Megzy inserted herself into. There's a Sunshine Sachs connection there...

Harry looks like a school kid taking his mom to Parents and Teacher's meet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suspect you're right. I always thought there would be plenty of real headlines they could use. I had been so indoctrinated to think the DM and others were outright racist towards Meghan but it turns out they actually had to fake headlines, use ones out of context that were written AFTER they left, non British ones and people's random blogs to get the ones they needed to "prove" things.

This is one area I'd back the DM and other press 100% and if Harry really cared about "mis information" (spoiler alert: He doesn't) he would apologise personally. It was "materially false" to pretend a Daily Mail headline was racist when they cut out half of it where they were DEFENDING Meghan against racism! That is not only completely false it makes Harpo Productions the bad guys in this scenario.

I have a feeling Oprah and Gayle would like it if they were sued though - gives them more "the BRF are scared, rewatch the interview that's got them crumbling!" stories.

IMO it was just to be nice and try and sooth false accusations that they knew would happen sooner or later that the family never wanted her, didn't help her or were racist/xenophobic. Nothing to do with Kate or Sophie or Mike or Autumn etc. And HMTQ did show willing to welcome her by letting her come to Christmas a year early and doing a joint engagement.

Megs has now thrown all that back in her face.

Kind of like the statement expressed sadness that they were so unhappy with life - and also said they didn't tell anyone about it at the time.
RE the "how quickly she became part of the family" That was a dig, some shade, a snidey poke at both of them at how quickly she ingratiated herself because H let her and she played it. I have no doubt about it and I love HMQ all the more for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Another brand to boycott.
[/QUOTE]
All the woke celebs promote it. Never liked it, I would rather wash my hair with mud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
RE the "how quickly she became part of the family" That was a dig, some shade, a snidey poke at both of them at how quickly she ingratiated herself because H let her and she played it. I have no doubt about it and I love HMQ all the more for it.
Interesting. It could also be that they wanted to highlight that they let her in quickly, making her feel welcome, like another user said.

True, it could be shade.

I also found it strange that Gayle had commented "nobody had spoken to Meghan yet" - why did they highlight this? Meghan seems offended wanting the family to come and please her and nobody does. They probably won't speak to her ever again

Reactions: 34
To be honest its no great surprise that the Princess Royal saw right Cringe. The woman is one of the hardest working royals, who early in her life saw the lie of land and decided against giving her kids titles. The epitome of a modern royal. As I said earlier, I've met briefly through my work. She is known to be well versed in the subject she speaks about and whilst, Royal is down to earth.

But! The fact it was Anne, won't matter to the sugars. They'll say that it was William and that the family are covering for him. I've seen it on twitter - they defo think its William even though there is not a shred of evidence.

In fact how Anne conducts herself should have been the model ginge and cringe should have been aiming for!!! But that was never the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I also always thought that it seemed odd that TQ said in the statement after "Megxit" that she was "especially proud of how quickly Meghan became part of the family".
Why did she say that? Did Meghan demand this?

I also don't understand why this is something to be proud of? Was it a dig at Kate how was dating Wills for ages first?
Seems odd to me
"especially proud of how quickly Meghan became part of the family" by trapping the dim ginger into a secret wedding .....:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting. It could also be that they wanted to highlight that they let her in quickly, making her feel welcome, like another user said.

True, it could be shade.

I also found it strange that Gayle had commented "nobody had spoken to Meghan yet" - why did they highlight this? Meghan seems offended wanting the family to come and please her and nobody does. They probably won't speak to her ever again
I think BP are communicating with Megamaniac but doing it in public. Recollections may vary, particularly proud of how quickly Meghan became part of the family (then left it) We are investigating the bullying claims and take the allegations seriously (translation - you're fucked luv we're just deciding how fucked between ourselves)

By not talking to her directly they remove any twisting of communication for the Sharkles own benefit

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think BP are communicating with Megamaniac but doing it in public. Recollections may vary, particularly proud of how quickly Meghan became part of the family (then left it) We are investigating the bullying claims and take the allegations seriously (translation - you're fucked luv we're just deciding how fucked between ourselves)

By not talking to her directly they remove any twisting of communication for the Sharkles own benefit
Interesting. Essentially true, most of their statements had directly to do with MM

Reactions: 25

To be fair to Pantene I don’t think they are sponsoring Gringe and Cringes PR directly. I live in Canada and this is how some channels are sponsored. Pantene are sponsoring the ET Canada channel and get their ads popping up during the shows. I don’t know if Pantene get to vet which articles their products show up on but this doesn’t look like a main feature story to me, just a “news” style report so for me it’s no different than an ITV ad in the middle of any gossip/news programme.

Reactions: 17
oh my archie fell off lol

i wonder what color bump did she use....dark or light shade of white? LOL

this is the original photo

what do you guys think ? what is that thing? that can't be her knee coz it looks more darker than her very WHITE legs lol

if you look closely the “thing” looks bent her legs are straight and moving or stepping forward. It’s impossible for it to be her knee and bent like that?
That definitely looks strange. I don’t see how it could possibly be her knee, given the positioning of her legs. Interestingly, she still has a smallish bump that she’s clutching in the same photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if anyone else has seen Gary Janetti’s Instagram where he has made George into some sassy camp icon, a lot of the posts are taking the absolute piss outta Meghan, well Troian Bellasario has liked quite a few of them!!

Also, watched Pretty Little Liars a few times & never knew she was mixed race. Meghan never went to their wedding cause it was around the same time the news of her & Harry was ‘leaked’ & Meghan leaked a piece saying she didn’t want to go & take away from their day since her news was big. Big headed freak.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.