Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the JCMH...if he is happy to say Just Call Me Harry to everyone he is obviously ok without being Prince or HRH etc... so no need to hang on to any titles ... BP take note !

Reactions: 29
Article in DM re Lady C talking to Today show. Apologies if already posted.

The Today interview with Lady C is on their FB page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That bottom left photo always gives me bad vibes. She looks smug and sneaky at the same time.
I’m pretty sure that was when she wrote into a washing up liquid company complaining about their advert being sexist?

I don’t know why but there’s something extremely nauseating about that

Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure that was when she wrote into a washing up liquid company complaining about their advert being sexist?

I don’t know why but there’s something extremely nauseating about that
She likes it when people do as they're told. I bet she was a horrible brat when young.

Reactions: 28
I dont know what to believe regarding a surrogate. I havent seen any proof of a moonbump and surely Harry wouldnt sign up for a surrogate. Hang on though hes probably too besotted to go against her.
Hazzno's signed up to a pack of lies since meeting this monster. The pair of them have been scheming and gathering evidence on family members from day one in order to jump ship when they had gained riches and fame.
Their egos are towering but they're a pair of bores. They have no friends, a big tell, and no family apart from creepy Con-artist Dorito who's used for window-dressing.
What a joke that two-jobs Chimpo is leading the charge into dealing with misinformation! He's so depersonalised that he will do whatever she tells him. As he said in the engagement interview, she's capable of anything. I think he was being blackmailed before he was even married.

I had a very depressed parent who did this to me, and honestly, it cannot be overstated. It's devastating and deeply frightening for young children. I have actually always had a lot of sympathy for William on this front.
Hazzno probably resents William for this along with everything else. Hazzno was too young, and William had a special bond of confidante with his mother although it was wrong. William is far more his mother's son than Hazzno as he has genuine warmth and kindness. Hazzno always claimed her mantle but it's obvious that the only things he inherited from her are her paranoia and spite - Wills got the good bits and doesn't need to carry her around with him like Hazzno and his leech do.

😉 The naughty old Arch Bish Welp has just shared an exclusive photo from the Harkles first secret wedding in Botswana where they exchanged roast chickens 😃
View attachment 510322
This is wonderful, a Minge Worhol! :love: Love the elephant and the macaw but no sign of Scotch? - Probably a bit dangerous in the bush so you kept her safe at home?

Thinking about Welby, he said that he "met the couple a number of times in a private and pastoral setting", presumably prior to the meeting 3 days before the wedding. So they had several meetings before the one that Minge revealed during the Porka interview.
These meetings can't have been wedding rehearsals, and I can't see these frauds seeking religious guidance, so what were they ironing out?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Article in DM re Lady C talking to Today show. Apologies if already posted.

The Today interview with Lady C is on their FB page.

I can’t get the video to play. Anyone else having problems?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The surrogacy rumor can be put to rest once and for all if Megain wanted to. Her lounging at the beach or pool and a “secret paparazzi” taking a picture and publishing her prego in a bikini. End of rumors and speculations. But two pregnancies and no such photos makes you think “hmmm for a lady that loved the yacht life, you think a little boat getaway would be good for her mental health”, but who am I to judge, who am I!
That's a very good point. If I were in her shoes and knew about the moonbump rumours for both pregnancies, I'd whip up my top and show the real bump in all its glory for the whole world to see in front of Porka. I' have a little waddle too up and down the mat to show how it stays still, and i'd not go anywhere near a live chicken. End of speculation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That's a very good point. If I were in her shoes and knew about the moonbump rumours for both pregnancies, I'd whip up my top and show the real bump in all its glory for the whole world to see in front of Porka. I' have a little waddle too up and down the mat to show how it stays still, and i'd not go anywhere near a live chicken. End of speculation.
Why doesn't she release a tasteful arty black and white shot of her in yoga pose on a mat with a little top and shorts on or something to dispel all the untrue moonbump rumours, wouldn't take 5 minutes to sort that out. Oh yes, because they're not rumours are they, your Manky Merkin-ness! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 35
One of the lead stories on GMB this morning was: "Harry and Meghan to take time off" ... Time off from what exactly? After the homebirth of their next child the couple plan to spend time together. Must be nice to be able to take time off from work. And let's be honest, don't the couple work hard ... it's all work, work, work with those two isn't it.
I thought he'd just taken on two high-powered jobs! This headline proves that these are Chimp non-jobs just for his title, and that he's unemployable if he can't last a couple of months before buckling under the strain of sharpening pencils and asking for paternity leave for a lump of plastic.
He'll hang around at home, they'll dick around with the moonbump and smoke spliffs and fight. He's never been happier or more liberated and everyone else is trapped but him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That fact that BP aren't denying the claims made by Lady C that it was Princess Anne who was accused of being racist says a lot. Not that Princess Anne gives a toss; she's definitely her father's daughter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Smeggers (who is not preggers) has been quiet since the interview with 'What!Wait!No!' Oprah .....no photos or preaching videos....?
How will we cope without her amazing, insiteful knowledge and all the 'light shining' on things??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What would happen if Hazzno retreated back, a child in each arm, asking for sympathy and apologising profusely for his stupidity, would anyone not just accept it, but also, would they trust him? I wouldn't want to see it.
I think he’d be welcomed back by the public if that happened tbh. He was the most well liked member of the family for years and if he was truly sorry or god forbid he was subject of spousal abuse he would get the public behind him. In their eyes he’s still Diana’s son who walked behind the coffin. (As is William but yanno... )

Reactions: 15
Don't know if this is further down the thread but the Sun printed an old whinge from Minge (7/3) that during the engagement interview Mishal Hussein did not show enough warmth or empathy. Minge expected fawning adoration but Mishal saw straight through her and Minge knew she had been rumbled, hence the awkwardness and icy micro-expressions.

Is Gayle King the new Knobie Scrotie mouthpiece? Has Knobie been kicked back down his burrow and the entrance plugged? Motormouth Gale says that Hazzno and Minge aren't happy with BP's responses and want a conversation. I bet they do, so they can tie them up in knots with more lies. The BP silence must be torture for her, nothing to feed on!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't know if this is further down the thread but the Sun printed an old whinge from Minge (7/3) that during the engagement interview Mishal Hussein did not show enough warmth or empathy. Minge expected fawning adoration but Mishal saw straight through her and Minge knew she had been rumbled, hence the awkwardness and icy micro-expressions.

Is Gayle King the new Knobie Scrotie mouthpiece? Has Knobie been kicked back down his burrow and the entrance plugged? Motormouth Gale says that Hazzno and Minge aren't happy with BP's responses and want a conversation. I bet they do, so they can tie them up in knots with more lies. The BP silence must be torture for her, nothing to feed on!
The Harkles seem to have ITV lined up behind them, with GMB, Lorraine and This Morning pushing their PR in the UK and CNN and CBS via Gayle King pushing them in the USA.

This is the real problem for the RF, the Harkles are succeeding in media terms with the 'alternative Royal Family' plot. They aren't doing anything relevant, interesting or important, but you actually have British breakfast TV breathlessly reporting that 'Meghan and Harry plan to take a break in the summer after their precious infant arrives in the world'. As news.

PS We have Easter Bunnies today on our avatars! Egg-cellent work Mods.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking back at the engagement photocall, it was so obvious that she's an absolute piece of work (unfortunately I didn't realise then). Clinging onto Hazza for dear life with both hands, grinning maniacally into the camera with bare legs and too-big stilettos. And then the heavily stylised b&w photos with the ££££ dress. Total contrast to Catherine, who appeared on William's arm in a dress fit for royalty and wore high street for her engagement photos!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.