Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a video, it’s the title of one of her books. I just suffer from migraines so to save looking at screens too much either get audiobooks or get Alexa to read them to me! I know I’m ridiculously behind the times reading about her all these years later but I never had any patience with her. I was a teenager in the 90s and even at that age I thought she was self promoting, a liar, given far too much credit and wallowed in self pity. Because of M&H and the Lady C videos I thought I’d give her books a chance. It is really credibly written, makes you utterly sympathetic to Charles but she also paints a picture of Diana as a total victim, not of her husband, grey men in suits or the royal family but of her massive mental health problems.
Thank you! I will look that up now. I'm American (but I *loathe* Meghan and Harry and can't believe that anyone actually believes them), so I didn't know the whole story about Charles/Camilla/Diana, but I always felt that Camilla got a raw deal in the press. She and Charles were involved and in love before Diana, so I don't know how Diana came out smelling like a rose and Camilla got dumped on. On Instagram I constantly see pictures of Diana in her "revenge dress" after Charles said he had been unfaithful, and they're practically hailing her as a queen. To me, that seems desperate. Your man knows what you look like and he didn't want you then. He's not going to want you now in a tight, low cut black dress.

I do feel bad for her in a small way because it sucks to be married to someone who doesn't love you. *However* she knew this going in, and she knew about Camilla. It hardly should have shocked her. She still went through with the wedding knowing Charles was in love with someone else. It sucks, but stop acting like some poor, put upon, used and abused victim. Her whole, "there were three of us in this marriage" line really irritated me because she did that chin down but looking up with sad puppy eyes thing. Spare me. I don't see Charles or Camilla as the villians in this. If anything, Diana came between 2 people that she knew loved each other. She's to blame for her own unhappiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

What do you make of this? I think it's the same child
It certainly looks like the same child. The one on the right was posted also as H&M's child Farkchy on this site some time back. I remember commenting that the arm holding Farchy looked huge like a man's.
Someone on twitter says that is a prison image.
So who was in jail? Mommy or baby daddy?
Look at the windows behind them.

Reactions: 11
That Silverstein boyfriend resurfacing, is actually based on this:
There is a explanation in this for Megan's lack of understanding the basics of personal accountability and meritocracy.
He's a wanna be actor, so he's probably been threatened with blacklisting if he doesn't speak in support of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oprah sure knows how to pick them:
Drew Barrymore:
"The lid is off" my hole.(pardon my french) Get back on the booze Drew, at least your brain was functioning then. Now you're indoctrinated into the Wokerati and are talking SHITE!:mad:

He can duck orf too. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a nosey at some of the replies on the tweet about a child called Gavin being used to masquerade as Archie. There is a US poster by the name of Lady_Halisi who claims to know the current surrogate that Megz is using and says that she was fired when she spoke out about the first one. She received threats after tweeting about it (by some sugars by the sound of it) and had to delete it. Screenshots attached.

I have had a good look through this lady’s Twitter page but I can’t find anything else that relates to H&M.

Also, another person tweeted the mother of this Gavin boy (Brynn) to ask if Megz was hiring her son for photo ops and they were promptly blocked! Someone else has tweeted her the photo comparisons of her son and ‘Archie’ to see what she has to say but no reply as yet.

Very interesting...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That is the same kid!!
do the parents charge the harkles for using their kid Gavin? It makes no sense though.. The kid definitely looks like "archie"... why would the parents agree to feature him in the video? Speaking of conspiracy theory, how would we actually know if that was Smeggy in the video? All we saw was a woman and a child who went under a man/woman's legs :ROFLMAO: I don't trust the Harkles at all..It could be a body double for all we know. very common in hollywood actors with their stunt doubles. #whereisArchie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
do the parents charge the harkles for using their kid Gavin? It makes no sense though.. The kid definitely looks like "archie"... why would the parents agree to feature him in the video? Speaking of conspiracy theory, how would we actually know if that was Smeggy in the video? All we saw was a woman and a child who went under a man/woman's legs :ROFLMAO: I don't trust the Harkles at all..It could be a body double for all we know. very common in hollywood actors with their stunt doubles. #whereisArchie
Gavin's mother resembles Meghan.. So the video was probably Brynn and Gavin

Reactions: 19
Yes, that was my experience as well. I'm from the States originally and had several meetings prior to our marriage. CoE Church, though since both I and my English husband were divorcees, we were blessed in the church.
Was Welby saying he Married them? As far as I know, that's not possible...
Apology if this has already been stated - I keep reading about their marriage, when actually I would have expected civil ceremony - the actual marriage - then a church blessing.
Just checked and the rules have changed since I married! Divorced people are now able to marry in church in many circumstances, so: my question answered :).

Reactions: 10
Alex Beresford whines that MM's experience about "concern over a baby's shade of colour and her suicidal thoughts..".. really resonate with him. He sits in front of millions of people parroting lies from an interview by a proven liar as though they were Gospel.

He's experienced "covert racism". I bet he has and I bet he loved every minute of it, the big girl's blouse. Get a life you weeping willy. These people make me so angry, as though we've not got enough problems without tossp....ts like him abusing freedom of speech and insulting people live on air. He should go to Iraq for an exotic 2-week break.
Featured well above his ability grade by way of his charisma bypass. I am so not impressed by this himbo.
Seriously (for just a mo), I’d leave him on the side of the plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He won't last long, he has no qualities that draw you in
Quite. I am just not lured in.
So WeatherBoy was set up to bait Piers (of my mind) Morgan so that he could storm (exit stage left) from the tedious stagnant dregs of his contract with GMTV. Time for a reputational feather bath whilst PM‘s agent negotiates him a uber deal with a better bunch of news bandits, say GBTV. Morgan knows his worth, see impact on ITV share price, & he’s in a good position for a new deal.

WeatherBoy who?
Last week’s chip paper.

Well tit. Brynn is Meg's twin

Hence the arty-farty monochrome video, not a hint of ginger to be seen.
I would admire H&M(merchRus) their determination to keep Archie out of the public eye were it not for their self-serving taunts & hints, gaming the public interest to their material advantage. It’s all so shallow, venal & cynical. Also boring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How cute is this?
1617400940805.jpeg

And even better, they’re in the Frogmore grounds on their mother son Easter walk. That’s completely what I want the royals to do: a close family charm offensive while throwing their fabulous brand of subtle shade! It’ll drive the Hazbeens insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
HAHAHAHA,:ROFLMAO: I just noticed that our bunnies are showing us their arses.

Oh Admin, you cunny funts. Love it.:love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
There wss a very sarky comment from a veteran about Hazzno and the cost of his app, That it was out of reach price-wise, soldiers wouldn't be able to afford it out of their pension or what PTSD money they received.
Hard to believe now that Hazzno was ever in the military. This overpriced app he's flogging seems the ultimate kick in the teeth. In the unlikely event that the well-protected Hazzno had been injured on active service of course he'd have had the best help money could buy.
The BuggerUp app & ‘coaching’ service is a bolt-on faux sticky plaster for fat-filled corporates to discharge their duty of care to their overworked thwarted employees trudging the corporate treadmill until they can be managed out due to declining yield on the pay stacks, aka Millennials. Who in right mind would part with £350 pcm OF THEIR OWN MONEY for a confcall with someone still in their jimjams reading off a script?
If the employer pays for a 50-minute-hour on the phone away from the desk to have a nice chat during the working day (bring your own tea & biscuits), well wouldn’t you?

What pisses me off is that this venture is a mirage of care & consideration for people who are fundamentally privileged & fundamentally OK. Hazza is not doing anything helpful or meaningful. He has pimped himself out for short-term gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How cute is this?
View attachment 511713
And even better, they’re in the Frogmore grounds on their mother son Easter walk. That’s completely what I want the royals to do: a close family charm offensive while throwing their fabulous brand of subtle shade! It’ll drive the Hazbeens insane!
The shade on the daily fail 'While the latest picture was captured on a whim'. Whatcha saying about any h&m natural photo 🤔🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does Archie actually exist? Was there ever an Archie?

I hate to say it, but if he does exist, is he actually still 'around'?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How would the 'rent-a-kid' have worked when they went to Africa with him or do people think Brynn went as well? He did only seem to be around when they met Desmond Tutu so it's quite feasible she was there.

Looking at the beach scene, Meghan (or whoever) did keep their hand down the whole time of filming so you couldn't see the face.

Why do these two constantly play games, it's as if they're taking the piss all the time?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.