Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 hours after the Telegraph story, the rebuttal in ET Canada (interesting choice of outlet)

According to sources with knowledge of the matter, the Sussexes did not initiate the conversations with Quibi. Rather, it was Katzenberg who reached out to the royals and requested a meeting. The trio officially met in person by at least the summer of 2019. The goings-on between Katzenberg and the Sussexes were deemed “top secret” by Quibi staff. It is also understood that Meghan and Harry did not go into the conversations with the intent to personally profit from the endeavor. The Duke and Duchess ultimately did not move forward with participating in the Quibi project.

This non-denial is hilarious! So trying to position billionaire ex-Disney CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg as some kind of stalker 'reaching out' to the self-important Harkles and 'requesting' a meeting.

Obviously there was no intention to 'personally profit' from the endeavour. Yeah, right. :ROFLMAO: **adds Brooklyn bridge to shopping list**
Yep, non denial. Obviously there was no intent to "personally profit" off Quibi, why ever would we think that? 🤣 :rolleyes:

Why would Katzenberg reach out to people who were supposedly non Hollywood working royals at the time unless her agents were putting feelers out? He had already lined up a lot of A listers to produce content for the app he didn't need to court people who weren't interested.

And we know that a lot of their current projects and things like the 19th Summit happened because Megs cold calls companies and asks to be put on the roster - the organisers AMITTED that.

Anyway it blows the idea that she was being silenced out of the water AGAIN if they admit to having these talks in early 2019 before their "break". Or that they were dedicated to the UK until it became "unbearable".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Is something missing from the quoted post? It's been edited. Doesn't make sense, something about a pre-nup? The post from @cayenne35
Edited to clarify
Think its a post of mine the popbitch one which hints at a pre nup because I had a notification saying it had been quoted.

Eta post #429

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep, non denial. Obviously there was no intent to "personally profit" off Quibi, why ever would we think that? 🤣 :rolleyes:

Why would Katzenberg reach out to people who were supposedly non Hollywood working royals at the time unless her agents were putting feelers out? He had already lined up a lot of A listers to produce content for the app he didn't need to court people who weren't interested.

And we know that a lot of their current projects and things like the 19th Summit happened because Megs cold calls companies and asks to be put on the roster.

Anyway it blows the idea that she was being silenced out of the water AGAIN if they admit to having these talks in early 2019 before their "break". Or that they were dedicated to the UK until it became "unbearable".

That must have touched a nerve.

Life must suck for them if all they have to do is troll the internet to see what's being revealed about them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sure I read Royals don't 'do' Pre-nups because everything belongs to 'the Royals' instead of individuals....but then Megs and Harry earning for themselves would complicate that, if they were already.

Reactions: 13
Quibi, Travelyst, Family ties, Public Sympathy, Dianas legacy, they really are a bad Midas EVERYTHING they touch turns to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Gratuitously mean, but that photo of Harry in ETCanada - he looks absolutely thick as mince, a proper Tim-Nice-But-Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A mystery...
Journalists acting surprised that the Harkles prepared this from day one, after teh "haterz" claimed since day one that some things are suspect, like:
Embargoes on some wedding photographs for 48 hours in the UK.
Countless "experts" in social media hired.
Everything copyrighted.
Sussexroyal, and SS being obligated to drop 3 positive articles about Markle daily.
The "freinds" constantly engaging in compensational merching or fawning.
The Kate bashing by US outlets since day one.
The royal rota debacle.
Waiting with the Archie presentation for Gayle and the US timezone..
Controling the narrative and content for profit later, with tours.
Personal photographers and scribblers being taken on tour.
Quelle surprise.
But that sounds like a plan...

Speaking of Beyonce, have someone seen this video? It's an embarrassment for royals to see Harry begging for his wife.
Looks like Our Elton had a bit of a turn & needed a sit down 😕.

The only other pic is the one at Silver Trees house that was swiftly removed (when all her pals were saying no way she’s a bully lol). However, even with that you wonder if it’s deliberate to maintain the myth but then why would people collude with her and her deceptions?
£££

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The Telegraph story about Quibi is absolute gold. No question Camilla Tominey had insider sources helping her with this one, it's meticulous and completely damning about the Harkle Hustle. Remember the last piece that CT wrote? That expose of the Sussex Squad... So the Telegraph is being used to dismantle the Oprah interview wall of lies, one brick at a time.

When there was a flurry of news about the Netflix signing, it was rumoured that Quibi were desperate to sign up the Harkles, so this story hasn't come from nowhere. I'd bet that there are enough fed-up people on the Quibi side of the deal who are willing to talk, and Quibi doesn't exist anymore so NDAs are void.

So this comprehensively proves that 'we didn't have a plan' was a lie, 'we hadn't thought about streaming services' was a lie, and Harry's 'I needed to find work after my father cut me off' was another lie. They were blatantly cashing in on their working royal status and now the grubby truth is out there for all to see.

The other point though is that Meghan claimed her suicidal thoughts were some time around January 2019. Well, it's interesting then that she was able to negotiate this Quibi deal at the same time, isn't it? Doesn't sound like a seriously depressed woman who was apparently lonely, isolated, and didn't know where to go for help :rolleyes:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were discussing projects with a billion-dollar backed US streaming service a year before they stepped down as senior members of the Royal family, it has emerged.

The Sussexes had a series of meetings with Quibi, a now-defunct rival to YouTube, from early 2019 until after they dropped their 'Megxit' bombshell in January last year....

In their interview with Oprah Winfrey, the couple said that they “didn’t have a plan” upon leaving the Royal family, but The Telegraph has learnt that they had talks with executives of the £1.3 billion start-up before their son Archie was born in May 2019....

A source with knowledge of the situation said: “There were well-developed proposals in place with Quibi from early 2019.” ....
The article also mentioned them meeting the Quibi people at Frogmore Cottage. They were able to invite people round to have business meetings without the palace staff knowing much of the details but couldn’t get a medical professional to visit? I don’t want to disbelieve anyone’s claims of mental health struggle but her “suicidal but couldn’t get help” claims really doesn’t hold water.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I forgot about ears, when you get a green card, the picture on there has to show 1 ear.
Possibly unique as fingerprints?

Speaking of Beyonce, have someone seen this video? It's an embarrassment for royals to see Harry begging for his wife.
Blonde woman on left say ‘Whaaaat?’
See white folk can do it as well😉

"The Duke hit the ground running in his new job on March 25 by posting a motivational quote on the Instagram account of BetterUp, the life coaching firm he has joined as 'chief impact officer'.."
Genius 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder who is sabotaging Earthshot Prize tradrmarking in the US.
‘ Duke hits ground as he cannot tie his own shoes laces‘
Starts new job then within a fortnight tells his bosses that he’ll be taking extended leave.
FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
5 hours after the Telegraph story, the rebuttal in ET Canada (interesting choice of outlet)

According to sources with knowledge of the matter, the Sussexes did not initiate the conversations with Quibi. Rather, it was Katzenberg who reached out to the royals and requested a meeting. The trio officially met in person by at least the summer of 2019. The goings-on between Katzenberg and the Sussexes were deemed “top secret” by Quibi staff. It is also understood that Meghan and Harry did not go into the conversations with the intent to personally profit from the endeavor. The Duke and Duchess ultimately did not move forward with participating in the Quibi project.

This non-denial is hilarious! So trying to position billionaire ex-Disney CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg as some kind of stalker 'reaching out' to the self-important Harkles and 'requesting' a meeting.

Obviously there was no intention to 'personally profit' from the endeavour. Yeah, right. :ROFLMAO: **adds Brooklyn bridge to shopping list**
That's laughable 😅 if they weren't interested no meeting would have taken place!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think if she was truly pregnant she would do a Beyonce style maternity shoot.
Yeah, this time around, I would have thought she would. She's tacky enough, is a total sleb now as opposed to a royal and would clearly relish the attention as well as the cash she could get for an exclusive. She wouldn't do it for free though. No chance of a papped shot. It would have to be a professionally lit and digitally shopped to duck shoot. She's obsessed with both her image and big paydays.

Obviously it wouldn't have happened the first time around as doing a near nude 'look at meeeeeeee' bump shoot for publication would just not be anything that would be tolerated by BP during 2018 while she was under the royal roof, let alone making such an image for sale, so to speak. But I would have thought the old attention bleep would be champing at the bit to show what a beautiful, swollen goddess she is this time around the block now she's 'free' and in the USA surrounded by other professional sleb attention whores.

I mean, she might have tried to sell the concept of a shoot to People or somewhere of that ilk and not got a high enough offer. I think she maybe has an overly inflated idea of what she's actually worth these days and has been trying to get a Angelina Jolie-esque payout (was it $10 or $20 million she got for her first shot of the twins?). I honestly think the days of those sums are over. Apart from fetishists, who must get very excited by all these kind of pregnancy shoots being published, who really cares anymore? It's not daring or edgy, like it was when Demi Moore did it, in the days when slebs still barely went out when pregnant as it sort of ruined their sexy public image.

I'm at the point though where I think it's not that unlikely a surrogate was used first time around, given certain discrepancies in size and her behavior, but it may also have been her using moonbumps while actually pregnant because she wanted the attention and her actual bump wasn't big or protruding enough to look pregnant enough on camera. This bint is all entertainment industry, and that industry is all smoke and mirrors. Everything is some kind of a lie, an exaggeration or distortion for image purposes. She really, really wanted the press to see that first bump, the coat flicking was so obnoxious and desperate, and I think she may have inflated or deflated them to fit her clothing choices. If she was actually pregnant, well, I've never seen bumps move around, go from large to barely there, near-disappear, come back, drop down and clearly re-inflate in camera before, but maybe there's a first time for everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The article also mentioned them meeting the Quibi people at Frogmore Cottage. They were able to invite people round to have business meetings without the palace staff knowing much of the details but couldn’t get a medical professional to visit? I don’t want to disbelieve anyone’s claims of mental health struggle but her “suicidal but couldn’t get help” claims really doesn’t hold water.
That's the sort of detail that could be coming from BP sources via the security logs of who has signed in as a visitor. At some point, we are going to get a rebuttal story that mentions exactly how many doctor/medical team visits happened at Frogmore Cottage during this time when Meghan 'wasn't getting help'.

I noticed that in January 2020, Harry had a meeting with the Quibi people at SohoWorks, the SohoHouse owned working space in White City where Travalyst took office space. Remember this story?

There's really plenty of detail in the Telegraph piece. I also re-read it and thought there's another story they are obviously going after, which is the money trail to FrimFram.

Holed up in a multi-million pound mansion on Vancouver Island over Christmas 2019, the couple are understood to have masterminded their departure from the Royal family with the help of Mr Genow, Mr Meyer, Mr Collins and Ms Thomas Morgan.

Around the same time, the Duchess’s company, Frim Fram Inc, was moved out of California and incorporated in Delaware, which tax experts suggested could have been done to avoid being hit with tax liabilities in California.

Corporation filings seen by The Telegraph showed that the move was made on New Year's Eve, while the couple were still in Canada. Mr Meyer and Mr Genow are listed as CEO and secretary of Frim Fram Inc.

With its flexible business laws and low personal income tax rates, Delaware is known for being home to more corporations than people, with almost 65 per cent of Fortune 500 companies incorporated in the state.

A source said at the time that as the Duchess was no longer resident in California it was appropriate for the registration to be moved. It is understood that the company receives payments for work undertaken by the Duchess before she joined the Royal Family, such as residual payments from her acting work.

The company was described by the source as "largely inactive". On March 10 last year, the company’s status changed from “active” to “merged out”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In thinking it over, I think it was a mistake on their part to come out with "Oh it was Katzenberg who wanted a meeting with US we were innocent little lambs who just agreed to meet him".

It not as openly stupid as deliberately mentioning the AoC in your "backyard real marriage" thereby casting doubt on your legal wedding or things like "no one owns the word ROYAL" tantrum but it's shifting the onus onto one of Hollywood's most powerful people and almost portraying him as the one in the wrong. And that might piss him off and there's one less powerful producer interested in working with you and even more potential collaborators wondering if they'll be thrown under the bus if Harry and Meghan need to protect their "pure angels" image.

The Telegraph articles doesn't even mention who reached out to who. It just says

Throughout 2019, the couple held a series of discussions with senior executives from Quibi including its founder Jeffrey Katzenberg, described as "one of Hollywood's premier political kingmakers” and its CEO Meg Whitman, a former president of eBay and Hewlett Packard.

After Quibi drew up a proposal in early 2019, there were conference calls to discuss a plan for their own series of 10-minute videos. There was a meeting in London last January, which the Duke attended with James Holt, the new executive director of Archewell, the couple’s non-profit organisation.
Not that they begged for a job or anything. Who approached who isn't the big deal here this part is:

But when they were still full-time working royals, palace aides are understood to have long harboured concerns that the couple would be accused of cashing in on their royal status because of their meetings with Quibi, or tarnished by association if it failed to take off.

As one source put it: “Chinese walls were put up and certain amounts of information weren’t shared which just made it difficult to protect the couple from accusations of attempting to monetise their role.

It was hard for royal aides to be supportive of projects like Quibi because they knew how it might look but the couple kept dismissing these concerns. They didn’t seem to see the pitfalls of any potential conflict of interests.”
Staff were concerned that they would be accused of cashing in making their and everyone else's life even harder. Once again the Harkles didn't listen to advice that anyone else could see problems coming from a mile away but because people weren't 100% enthusiastic for the Sussexes to pop up next to such offerings as "Murder House Flip" or a show about a talking sex doll they were bullied and branded racists who didn't help a suicidal woman.

Even if he did reach out to them they were the ones who were taking taxpayer money to do public duties in a completely different country and had many meetings about joining up. It's never, ever their fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
oh my archie fell off lol

i wonder what color bump did she use....dark or light shade of white? LOL

this is the original photo

what do you guys think ? what is that thing? that can't be her knee coz it looks more darker than her very WHITE legs lol

if you look closely the “thing” looks bent her legs are straight and moving or stepping forward. It’s impossible for it to be her knee and bent like that?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hazzno pimping out the Mrs. It's embarrassing to watch. He really is a cock.

She was so fat on this occasion! That dress had so much scaffolding and concealment yet it still couldn’t disguise her porkiness! 🐷🐷🐷

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.