Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's fine if you personally don't care about slavery, but don't sit here and act like there has been comparable suffering amongst any other demographic in history lasting hundreds of years, with human beings of all ages being tortured, raped, murdered, beaten, dismembered, living in hellish conditions throughout their entire lives, being auctioned in markets, and children being sold straight out of their mother's hands into the same conditions and never seen again. This wasn't just a blip in time - people were born into and died in these conditions over centuries so please don't sit here and dismiss it.

I love how this anti-Meghan/Harry thread is just an excuse for some of you to come in bold with these callous views and to show your hate. I thought these forums had rules about staying on topic too.
@YeltsinsTank and the others weren't dismissing slavery or suffering, she was giving her opinion about assimilation, that slavery history wasn't the reason for the lack of assimilation. For the record I agree with her and think it's a cultural not historical issue in the US.
This thread isn't an excuse for callous views and hate and I've never seen racist or hateful posts here. You'll find plenty of that on Twitter against whites mostly. If I'm wrong maybe you could show us some callous posts?
This thread is civil and respectful which is a real achievement for the forum. I know from posts on here that people have had bad experiences, and feel safe referring to them here as these things often spill over into the H&M subject matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
One of my fave King Lear quotes is "Lady Brach doth stand by the fire and stink."

Have any Tattlers sent Piers any of the stuff they've unearthed?
I'm sure he's aware of most stuff, but maybe not all.
Piers is on at 4pm tomorrow. Is that British time, and which channel. Does anyone know. I seem to have drawn a blank.

Reactions: 13
He should know these from his privileged education. My theory is if
he does come back for the statue unveiling he may get a little respect but, if he stays away it proves his guilt and his fear of facing his family. Would love to read this headline "Harry returns to the UK to unveil statue and is seen with a bloody nose and a black eye from William, the palace declined to comment" lovely.I think the new baby's name will be Shedevilla after her Mother followed by Harriet Judas after the Father.

Will these 2 scrots please go away with the rest of the coven and all their Wokey sycophants to the fictional land of Oz in other words duck OFF.

Would love to see the military call him back to the UK to fight for his Country, what a conundrum, Lily livered,knackerless twit only good for shooting his mouth from over the pond to a hurting and very dignified 94 year old Grandmother. Never forgive or forget and anymore shite , woke racists interviews with fat arse whinefrey should not be shown in the UK by ITV bloody woke station to pay for that crap

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know why they haven’t released a naked bump shot as proof of actual pregnancy yet - they’re waiting till next month when they’ll do it as part of the “Archiedoll’s 2nd Birthday” People Magazine exclusive spread

I’ve enclosed a sneak peak....

000A60FC-4654-4410-BD4C-0E162CA2FD02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I hope Tattlers can persuade the inimitable Max Raabe to sing the new, improved version of his languorous Ooops! I did it again

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I think I did it again
I made you believe I‘m telling the truth
Oh baby
It might seem like a game
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to have no shame
That is just so typically me

Oh baby, baby
Oops!...I did it again
I played with my truth, got lost in my game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm a saint
If you knew the truth you’d probably faint

I'm not that innocent
You see my problem is this
I'm lying away
Wishing that stories, they truly exist
I cry, counting the plays
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my lawsuits

Baby, oh
Oops!...I did it again
I played with my truth, got lost in my tales
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You know that I’m lying
I’m not even trying

I'm not that innocent
"All aboard"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know why they haven’t released a naked bump shot as proof of actual pregnancy yet - they’re waiting till next month when they’ll do it as part of the “Archiedoll’s 2nd Birthday” People Magazine exclusive spread

I’ve enclosed a sneak peak....

View attachment 513718
Love it but where is the rest of the coven, very witty and humorous post hope you have got some more for us wonder what she would look like with her normal hair!! Revolting either way😁😁😁

I hope Tattlers can persuade the inimitable Max Raabe to sing the new, improved version of his languorous Ooops! I did it again

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I think I did it again
I made you believe I‘m telling the truth
Oh baby
It might seem like a game
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to have no shame

Oh baby, baby
Oops!...I did it again
I played with my truth, got lost in my game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm a saint
If you knew the truth you’d probably faint

I'm not that innocent
You see my problem is this
I'm lying away
Wishing that stories, they truly exist
I cry, counting the plays
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my lawsuits

Baby, oh
Oops!...I did it again
I played with my truth, got lost in my tales
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You know that I’m lying
I’m not even trying

I'm not that innocent
"All aboard"
Love it just so clever😆😆😆

Reactions: 16
Love it but where is the rest of the coven, very witty and humorous post hope you have got some more for us wonder what she would look like with her normal hair!! Revolting either way😁😁😁

Love it just so clever😆😆😆
Depending on when they’re due, they might also combine it with a fun series of birthing photos!
DE042AE8-8853-40AA-80E6-A65563906AE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
By keeping him hidden they can sell his image themselves, I think it backfired when we weren't all that fussed about seeing him. . .Although Narc Mum may be keeping him hidden so she remains the star of the show instead of the actual Royals around her.
I really thought that too about keeping him hidden to merch him but she's missed all the interesting major milestones that people may have shown a little interest in - first steps, first birthday (proper image, not that weird video of him in a full nappy and bodysuit), first Christmas etc.....
There's only so long that a baby looks cute...I think she's missed it.........but why?

Why isn't she crowing about being Mum of the year, telling us all about the organic, vegan meals she prepares for him?

Reactions: 37
Why isn't she crowing about being Mum of the year, telling us all about the organic, vegan meals she prepares for him?
She'll get to that, but first she wants to establish herself as a 'businesswoman/politician/diplomat' and Mummying isn't the right image for that! also blackmailing the UK must be quite time consuming

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is @Chita actually Leonardo Dr Minji?? This is excellent, and I love poor old Hazzno clutching what's left of his manhood!
I'm puzzled by something today. The Mail and Sun are running with 'brothers unite over statue' which seems to be based on nothing more than the committee for the statue approving the design, and the statue then going to the foundry to be cast.

In the Mail's story, there's a paragraph about Zara and Mike Tindall having played peacemaker for the two months leading up to the Oprah interview. I can see the same comment in Vanity Fair Italy, which makes me suspicious this is Harkle PR again. Oh, and Netflix are showing the Diana & Martin Bashir interview - is that part of their big 2021 Diana anniversary push? Has anyone else seen anything credible about the 'peacemaker Tindalls' or is this a clapback against Lady C saying none of Anne's family can stand Megzy?

I'm convinced that this Diana statue unveiling is supposed to be a TV moment to give Harry some some fresh Royal footage for Netflix. I really really wish the RF avoid that trap.
I can't see that Zara and Mike played peacemaker for 2 months before the interview, because H&M are bitter and so frustrated by the BP silence they're threatening the RF with the rest of the footage. I bet William doesn't want anything to do with his brother.

Daily Mail,. Interesting Hazzno told OW that his paternity leave would mean stepping back from the multi million deals with Netflix and Spotify which he was "persuaded to sign" (by whom?) when he was "literally cut off financially" by the RF. Though he wasn't cut off is he trying to shift the blame for their lousy and useless podcast failures onto the RF for leaving them with no money?
Cringeworthy details of his perks as Chimpo. Onesie dress days, office dog Gordo to pet if H feels frustrated. A punchbag when he's concerned about his"wellness" ( must be at it 24/7). Weekly yoga sessions, H can bring his dogs to work. He can also relax with 5 "inner work" days a year in addition to his holidays to focus on his personalised growth by hiking in California, w..nking, reading mental health books or doing voluntary work.
There are plush sofas upstairs for "a hard day" and games when "staff need a break".
Nice work if you can get it!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think this has been posted before or I might have missed it in the frenzy after the Orca show. If so, apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Piers is on at 4pm tomorrow. Is that British time, and which channel. Does anyone know. I seem to have drawn a blank.
That is (I think) USA Eastern time, so around 11 pm in the UK. The channel is Fox Nation, which is on-line only and part of the Fox News network.

The full interview can be seen on an all-new episode of Fox Nation's "Tucker Carlson Today" beginning Monday at 4 p.m. ET. A portion of the interview will also air on Monday's edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight" at 8 p.m. ET on Fox News Channel.

If Piers is thinking about going back over to work in the US, we are going to hear mostly about his thoughts on liberty and free speech, with some Meghan takedown thrown in for sizzle. The juicy bits should be all over the papers on Tuesday. Do we think GMB will be featuring the clips, or will they stick to breathlessly reporting gossip about Harrybaldi's plans to take paternity leave (sponsored by Pantene) later in the summer.

I've had a look around, and the Diana statue design + Tindall peacemakers PR is cropping up on the European news channels so definitely PR from the Harkles. As Tattlers have said, the design concept for a work by a respected sculptor like Ian Rank-Broadley will have been signed off ages ago. This is just invented PR designed to keep thirsty headline-chasing Haznofollicles in the papers alongside his genuinely popular brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is @Chita actually Leonardo Dr Minji?? This is excellent, and I love poor old Hazzno clutching what's left of his manhood!

I can't see that Zara and Mike played peacemaker for 2 months before the interview, because H&M are bitter and so frustrated by the BP silence they're threatening the RF with the rest of the footage. I bet William doesn't want anything to do with his brother.

Daily Mail,. Interesting Hazzno told OW that his paternity leave would mean stepping back from the multi million deals with Netflix and Spotify which he was "persuaded to sign" (by whom?) when he was "literally cut off financially" by the RF. Though he wasn't cut off is he trying to shift the blame for their lousy and useless podcast failures onto the RF for leaving them with no money?
Cringeworthy details of his perks as Chimpo. Onesie dress days, office dog Gordo to pet if H feels frustrated. A punchbag when he's concerned about his"wellness" ( must be at it 24/7). Weekly yoga sessions, H can bring his dogs to work. He can also relax with 5 "inner work" days a year in addition to his holidays to focus on his personalised growth by hiking in California, w..nking, reading mental health books or doing voluntary work.
There are plush sofas upstairs for "a hard day" and games when "staff need a break".
Nice work if you can get it!
What no bouncy castle?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is (I think) USA Eastern time, so around 11 pm in the UK. The channel is Fox Nation, which is on-line only and part of the Fox News network.

The full interview can be seen on an all-new episode of Fox Nation's "Tucker Carlson Today" beginning Monday at 4 p.m. ET. A portion of the interview will also air on Monday's edition of "Tucker Carlson Tonight" at 8 p.m. ET on Fox News Channel.

If Piers is thinking about going back over to work in the US, we are going to hear mostly about his thoughts on liberty and free speech, with some Meghan takedown thrown in for sizzle. The juicy bits should be all over the papers on Tuesday. Do we think GMB will be featuring the clips, or will they stick to breathlessly reporting gossip about Harrybaldi's plans to take paternity leave (sponsored by Pantene) later in the summer.

I've had a look around, and the Diana statue design + Tindall peacemakers PR is cropping up on the European news channels so definitely PR from the Harkles. As Tattlers have said, the design concept for a work by a respected sculptor like Ian Rank-Broadley will have been signed off ages ago. This is just invented PR designed to keep thirsty headline-chasing Haznofollicles in the papers alongside his genuinely popular brother.
Eastern time is 5 hours behind now (was 4 for a few weeks before our clocks also went forward) so 9pm here

Reactions: 11
I think more attention needs to be paid to the fact that Meghan is a textbook abuser. The gaslighting, control, isolating him from his friends and family and turning him against them. If a man did what Meghan did/does everyone would be up in arms.

People (generalising) don’t like Beatrice’s husband, I see loads of comments saying he’s shady, fame hungry and just using her. Maybe true, but there’s no evidence I’ve other than that he (arguably) left his wife for her

But with Meghan, there’s droves of evidence in a constant stream of her own behaviour, stories from ex friends and colleagues, her own family. Harry’s clear deterioration over the years he’s been with her, in terms of how he looks and acts

But no she’s a wOmAn oF cOlOur so she simply can’t be a narcissistic abuser

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.