Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "There's a very deliberate & malicious campaign being perpetrated by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to smear, defame and trash Britain, our Monarchy & the Royal Family as a bunch of heartless racists. It's disgusting. Time to stand up for our Queen. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 55

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Susanna on gmb said she has always supported M but feels uncomfortable that the chat was divulged. As she said M took ANL to court over private letter to her dad, yet this private conversation was also private

• Heart
Reactions: 55

margaretta

VIP Member
The National Enquire’s Cover and Main Story expose Harry and Meghan’s untruths...
I know they’re [the Natl Enq) not the most respected of sources, but they did break the John Edwards Love-Child story with actual investigative journalism, so they have done some very solid work.
OMG its a gossip magazine!!
Well I never - Meagain always said there were NO gossip magazines or tabloid press in America (or something like that!) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Silbee

VIP Member
Yes, I literally had no idea who she was before M made her guest of honour at her vile New York baby shower (allegedly cost £500,000) without having even met her prior.

I’m from England, granted, but I’d never heard of her. I’d certainly heard of Oprah!
Many, many moons ago, Orca gave her a million dollars so she would know what being a millionaire felt like.

I think they call it buying friendship.🙄

• Wow
  • Sick

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I need a support group called 'OMG, I agree with...'

So far, Meghan and Harry have led to me agreeing with:
Piers Morgan
Alan Sugar
The Sun
The Daily Star
Donald Trump (a particularly low point)
Carole Malone
Sarah Vine
Lawrence Fox (omg)
Jacob Rees-Mogg
and now
Philip Schofield.

The only positive thing I can think of is that Harry and Meghan aren't going to criticise themselves (well Harry might if he continues to forget his lines) so at least I'm not to going to have the horror of agreeing with them.

But seriously, am I turning into a mad tea towel collecting royalist or even worse, right wing? 😫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it this one? Absolutely horrible story.
Interesting if true.

Meghan's wedding dress definitely needed at least one more fitting. It was too sack-like for her, didn't drape as well as it could have and just obviously needed more tweaks than it actually got. The embroidered veil with the Commonwealth flowers (hahah, and then later she decided the Commonwealth is racist, clearly forgetting she draped herself with its symbols earlier) was lovely and wasted on her, the rancid bitch. As was Queen Mary's lovely diamond tiara. I hope somebody has cleansed it of the Markle aura since and apologised to Queen Mary's ghost for letting it be worn by that woman.

If we have anything from this mess in the UK, we have the comedy of H&M's ludicrous wedding captured in HD for eternity. The thing was just so weird, from start to finish, with the A-listers masquerading as friends, that preacher going on and on and ON, and the Queen and Philip's expressions. We can consider it a £32million little movie that will bring mirth to future generations and serve as a salutary warning about picking your marriage partner better than Henry Windsor.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
They’ve made M too dark. Plays into the ‘she’s a racially bullied black woman’ Let’s represent reality here, she is very light skinned.
Oh, thanks for the new thread guys and well done on another great title by 50's girl. :m
Please someone ( maybe @Baguette ?) repost the image of her having her arm wiped with alcohol prior to getting it henna-ed on a Royal trip ... and her fake tan gets wiped off. Made me proper chuckle. Whoosh, the identity she was promoting in preparation to fucking off to LA and starting a race feud was wiped away with a swish of a sanitising wipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
To all the Irish on here, and those who wish they were Irish ... Happy St Patrick's Day ya bunch of reprobates!😘🥰😘

I agree. I love seeing new faces or even old faces who post elsewhere but pop in to participate.

I think If anyone asks a trigger (as in repetitive to us regulars) question they can be politely directed to Bubble's wiki up top and they should find the info there.
Admittedly it can irritate but the pychologist in me would tend to say we're all on edge over the totally unexpected sheer venom and outright lies in that interview and tempers are frayed ... with our normal patience stretched to snapping point. I certainly had a wobble and timed myself out to shake it off.
But we're still here and carrying on the crusade to gather info and take the piss, so hey ho and on we go cunting them out.:m
@freda19 Happy St Patrick's Day! lá fhéile pádraig! (Law ay-leh paw-drick) I'm full of wine and am gone to bed singing *hic* "with a shillelagh* under me arm and a bagpipe up me nose, I'm off to Killarney in the mooorning"**

*pronounced "shill-ay-lee"
**Not the ACTUAL lyrics 🤣🤣🤣

Oh lord help me I'M
SO PISSED!
Gonna have a head on me like a dropped lasagne tomorrow 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Fuck Minge. Fuck Hazzypantz and God bless Her Madge.

Now I have to go lie down. Before I fall over.

Oiche mhaith! (Ee-ha wah)
Irish for Good Night!

Edit...... Jesus tap dancing christ.... this took me like 20 odd minutes to type. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as shit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory

• Haha
  • Wow

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I'd like that!

Only most of these posts read more like their writers were too lazy to read older threads, barging in asking stuff the umpteenth time and don't know how to use google.

I've give up reading the last four or so threads because of this. It is hard enough to stay current when things take up speed like they did last week. When threads get spammed with questions people ask because they can't be bothered to search themselves, it gets impossible to keep up.

This interview shocked me really badly and I have no patience for rehashing stuff we've already discussed ad nauseam.

But that's probably just me 🤔
I also found it shocking - shockingly crass, shockingly poorly executed, shocking journalism, etc etc etc. And most of all, shocking people - I must be very sheltered or something, because I've never seen such awful behaviour from two people with so much of the world at their feet. It makes me sad, but also really angry on behalf of the RF - I'd never have called myself a major monarchist or anything, but I think they are basically good people (Andrew excepted obvs) and I dont know/cant understand what they've done to deserve the current shit show.

• Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
I swear that since he’s been with her, his eyes are getting closer. Soon he’ll look like a bloody cyclops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

mb1202

VIP Member
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as shit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??
I honestly think they don’t even really know what they want themselves. They want to keep their titles, get HRH back, get Archie a title, have access to Charles’ money, but stay put in the US, have zero royal duties and work with Netflix...

Their goal seemingly was not to heal any rift or to solve any problems, but to put themselves across as innocent bullying victims and tarnish the RF’s reputation. If you actually listen to it it was all word salad, no clear points at all apart from boo hoo daddy cut me off and oh someone said a racist comment but I didn’t hear it myself and won’t tell you who.

They are so entitled it’s unbelievable. Being in the RF is a job as a public servant, your duty is to the British public. If she found that so archaic and antiquated she shouldn’t have married in. She had so much hubris she honestly thought she could be this modern trailblazer and charm them all into letting her have all the perks with none of the hard work :sick:

What don’t they understand- they chose to leave!

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
“I never thought I’d have my security removed, because I was born into this position”

This is what makes me think that all of the stuff they said was specifically designed to paint them out as victims when they know full well they aren’t, and appeal to people who are not well informed about the RF.

An American audience specifically would know nothing about security protocols so would automatically think oh poor prince Harry the RF are so mean they took his security away because they don’t care about him and don’t care about his, M’s and Archie’s safety. It’s actually to do with doing certain engagements and having royal duties (if I understand correctly), which they don’t do anymore.

They have plenty of money to pay for their own security. Ridiculous levels of entitlement from the pair of them moaning that the taxpayer doesn’t pay the bill, when they don’t even live here and have just trash talked the entire British public and the RF.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
The way Meghan thinks everyone should be ringing her rather than Harry.
Don't know how everyone else's family works but I assumed it was pretty standard to talk to the actual blood relative rather than the spouse.
If my fil rings then other than saying hi I pass the phone to h because I know much as fil likes me he has rang to speak to his son.

• Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Would it be too much to say Meghan and Harry are scum? It's a pretty horrid term to use but I believe they are. They are scum. To denigrate the British Royal Family live on air with no reply is unforgivable in my opinion. Who do these entitled people think they are? Neither of them have ever done a days work in their entire life. As a Brit my tax-money has paid for Harry's upbringing. I don't mind paying for The Royals, but to have it slapped-back into my face isn't on.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
This is so sad. It’s a short clip but I think it shows so many things. How close the three of them were, how open they were about mental health, and supportive of each other.

It also disproves the bollocks H said that Meghan simply made him realise of his own accord how ‘trapped’ he was. It disproves that she was denied mental health assistance and that the RF are cold and distant and silent on mental health issues.

She’s a vile liar and abuser and she clearly is the problem here. Tore them apart. I know I don’t know them but it’s very sad to see, Diana would be heartbroken. And not in M’s favour, like her idiotic fans suggest, that’s for absolute certain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Moonbump makers must be quite a niche set? I doubt if MM had any sent directly to her door or local Amazon pick-up, but there must be an audit trail somewhere. Would the ’suit’ go through the wash? Hung out to drip dry? Obvs, Hazzard would know about this, & I can see him, folie a deux, joining in this ‘mild minor’ deception to somehow protect his precious Megs whilst a well paid surrogate gets on with the gestational graft.

As we are given to understand that H&M amuse themselves scattering their utterances with choice phrases from Urban Dictionary, I can believe that they’d enjoy scamming the Great British Public with a surrogated pregnancy.

But why I hear you ask, would they carry out such subtefuge about surregacy?

Firstly, Archie may not be entitled to the current & future titles he holds If he is born of a surrogate &/or adopted. Perhaps this contributes to the urgency of MM’s indignation that HRHTQ has not bestowed titles directly - & irrefutably- upon Archie. Because at the time of Archie’s birth, she did not realise the importance of being ‘mother born’ within the protocols & traditions of royal succession. Never mind, not being attended by doctors of the royal household during her pregnancy, she should be glad not to have courtiers in the room as she gave birth to assure that the baby really was of royal birth. Palace protocol, eh!
I assume that Hazza was too dim or lacking in political nous to explain this fully. So, they blundered into declining certain honours for Archie due to misdirected or faux wokeness to support the Master Getaway Fiscal plan, only to find them is not as smart as them thinks.

Secondly, UK governance & rules about surrogacy (& payment) very strict, & very different to USA.
Assuming MegsEggs in deep storage in California, would she & Hazza have the mixing done in UK or USA? Would the surrogate implanting (!) be done in UK or USA?

Fingers crossed, Archie was carried by MM & she vainly bigged up her part(s) with a moonbump to up the drama of her life. She is vain & narc enough to so do. I hope this is so. It is laughable & credible, but free of real harm to Archie.

Should it be proven that MM & H used a surrogate to carry Archie, it’ll be a right mess to untangle.

For a woman of MM’s age, she has had remarkable success in getting naturally pregnant so promptly since she married Hazzard - it does happen that women in their late 30s start getting pregnant so easily & carrying to full term - BUT not that often. MM could just be very fortunate.
On that note. This was during her vogue editorship. Just how pregnant is she here? 14 months?

1c247a10-831b-43af-8ad3-c38ba6b5bcc0.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

leviosa

Sorry if this has been mentioned but the threads are just shooting by.

If they had stopped after the dreadful interview, most of the public would've still felt sympathetic, I think. But because they are completely unable to do that - I think they are literally incapable of not blurting out more and more to whoever - they are already starting to lose popularity. The more they speak, the more they show their true selves.

• Heart
Reactions: 50