Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading some of the readers comments under the latest Daily Mail story ie H & M delaying their interview if Prince Phillip. One in particular made me smile, that Gayle King should be muzzled.

As others have said if these latest revelations try to show us that H & M are compassionate people, they are wrong.

How much money does one need to lead a life of quiet obscurity?

Reactions: 26
I’ve been reading some of the readers comments under the latest Daily Mail story ie H & M delaying their interview if Prince Phillip. One in particular made me smile, that Gayle King should be muzzled.

As others have said if these latest revelations try to show us that H & M are compassionate people, they are wrong.

How much money does one need to lead a life of quiet obscurity?
Regarding your last question, I do that for free 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you are familiar with Horrible Histories and their epic satirical music videos.... Aren’t you just dying for the H&M edition...?! Jessie J ‘Money’ went to Joan of Arc.... shame!
‘Creep’ might work...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So glad this thread is moving a bit slower now as I am suffering from Sussex fatigue. Also wanted to post to get my own leprechaun hat. 😁😁
It looks like my avatar is holding its Leprechaun hat!
Love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as tit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??
I reckon that C, W & H did speak recently.

But MM was not in on the call, so from her point of view - soz, her truth - nothing to her truthful advantage came from it so it was ‘unproductive’ & as her privacy was not compromised, she was - truthfully - entitled & ‘truthfully’ right to share that this tidbit - truthful all the way - with her truthful loyal confident who only told her truth to just one other truthful being - a truthful camera at CBS.

The rest of y’all is truthfully just racist liars to doubt her truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even before her marriage to Harry the woman was obsessed with "subtly" letting the media know who she was dating. I dont buy her sudden claims that she's suddenly looking for privacy. Always has been and always will be desperate for media attention.

I am certain that these were not even a gift from Harry and she bought it for herself
I always understood that the H stood for Ho? Obvs a slip-up on my part so apologies.
I think BP need to come out and say regrettably they didn't act on the initial bullying claims which were heard 2 years ago and how they have left their staff down , and hold themselves whole accountable for that . Hands up job. I am sure the staff are loyal and would be given some financial benefit/formal apology a promise that new systems are in place. All this as stage 1. Stage 2 the details released about Megan's involvement in the bullying cases. BP has to claim some responsibility for shielding and protecting MM because this is what they did. Which counteracts her claim that the Palace didn't protect her. just my thoughts !
Exactly, the deranged Minge is demanding an explanation from the Racist Palace for the bullying reports. This is the same Racist Palace that covered up the bullying reports for her for fear of being accused of .... Racism! You really could not make it up.

Reactions: 24
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 57,000 complaints is a lot, but this figure shows he has far more support than M fans will ever understand! Also doesn’t surprise me that number of complaints, there are an awful lot of brain dead wokes out there.View attachment 486783
So more complaints about Piers than about Jade Goody who was ACTUALLY RACIST. Unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The way Meghan thinks everyone should be ringing her rather than Harry.
Don't know how everyone else's family works but I assumed it was pretty standard to talk to the actual blood relative rather than the spouse.
If my fil rings then other than saying hi I pass the phone to h because I know much as fil likes me he has rang to speak to his son.
Vision MM rushing to the phone in the hallway every time it rings because it has to be for ‘me, me, me’, & have a full-on Narc because she had to hand it to Hazzard ’cos ‘it’s yer dad, don’t be too long’.

Most likely, Hazzard arranged to be locked in one of the 16 distant bathrooms whilst he had a call with C&W on his secret mobile - the one that US Secret Service palmed him when MM briefly broke her loving gaze upon his ginger countenance.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks @mylifeisasillymoviefail for the new thread and @50sGirl for the thread suggestion 👏👏

Don’t forget to check out the wiki found at the top of the page for lots of detail relating to FAQs and key events/highlights
Oh my God, I have only heard this quote for the first time in recent weeks about my boss who is soon due to return from maternity leave. And it is so apt. She ALWAYS has to win the argument! Another bully with a personality disorder. 🙁
Looks to me they are doing thier best to kill off PP
😡 what Freda says

Reactions: 11
I like the saying “give them enough rope and let them hang themselves”

and the way they’re behaving it won’t take long
They’re never going to outwit the Monarchy and the Establishment, they can throw out accusations of anonymous racism , the Palace not giving a rats arse about Meghan’s mental health but without details it’s all fluff and forgotten within a fortnight.

Reactions: 25
I’m torn on this matter.

BP/Royal Household/is a bog standard UK employer of 1000+ people. I’m not sure if they are public or private sector.

So, Betty’s crew may have dropped the ball when it came to fully implementing best practice around bullying & harassment in the UK workplace, & want to do the right thing by examining what happened to make sustainable changes as an enlightened employer would, & minimise risk to reputation & liability of legal action.
OR
Maybe, they did just enough of the right thing at the time, & by commissioning an independent review where, I can only assume, employees are free to blow the proverbial whistle, with formation air cover, so that many misplaced anecdotes & items of evidence are rediscovered & presented to be considered. Sort like going to Court to present evidence to refute false allegation...but no.

I noticed that MM said dismissively that she & Eugenie were ‘old friends’.
With friends like MM, Eugenie needs no enemies.
What do you do when the principal (i.e. THE DUCHESS) can't be removed from the workplace? You would normally arrange for her to have some form of workplace training as an intervention - that's the absolute minimum response, really. Did that ever happen, I wonder? Ironic that The Diana Award makes anti bullying behaviour one of its main activities.... and I notice it's supported by HRH The Duke of Cambridge but not his brother.

Princess Eugenie used to work for Alexander Gilkes auction house Paddle8 in New York, and in those days he was married to Misha Nonoo. Alexander was at Eton with Prince William. Eugenie went to Alexander and Misha's wedding in 2012. Misha is believed to have met Megz in December 2014 at an art event in Miami, Princess Eugenie was also at the same event so its plausible that Megz met Eugenie before she met the hapless Hazza.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I need a support group called 'OMG, I agree with...'

So far, Meghan and Harry have led to me agreeing with:
Piers Morgan
Alan Sugar
The Sun
The Daily Star
Donald Trump (a particularly low point)
Carole Malone
Sarah Vine
Lawrence Fox (omg)
Jacob Rees-Mogg
and now
Philip Schofield.

The only positive thing I can think of is that Harry and Meghan aren't going to criticise themselves (well Harry might if he continues to forget his lines) so at least I'm not to going to have the horror of agreeing with them.

But seriously, am I turning into a mad tea towel collecting royalist or even worse, right wing? 😫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I reckon that C, W & H did speak recently.

But MM was not in on the call, so from her point of view - soz, her truth - nothing to her truthful advantage came from it so it was ‘unproductive’ & as her privacy was not compromised, she was - truthfully - entitled & ‘truthfully’ right to share that this tidbit - truthful all the way - with her truthful loyal confident who only told her truth to just one other truthful being - a truthful camera at CBS.

The rest of y’all is truthfully just racist liars to doubt her truth.
The reason it wasnt productive from her point of view was that it didn't fit in with HER point of view. This was a father and his two sons who have been through a nightmare situation in the last twenty plus years trying to make sense of their family being annihilated again... What they speak about is NOTHING to do with her... WTF.... she Earwigs the conversation and gets it all out there... which incidentally we knew she would...
The RF knew this would happen ... ie taped conversations etc so Charles and William would have been forewarned... but doesn't it just show you.... WE ARE ALL CLEVER Markle ... you're just a fly in our butter.. and we can flick you off .......

Reactions: 27
So more complaints about Piers than about Jade Goody who was ACTUALLY RACIST. Unbelievable.
Good point. Proves the very recent rise of woke ideology. Bet thousands of those comments have come from people who didn’t even watch it and have just heard on Twitter that they must complain and that PM is a racist despite no evidence of this.

Reactions: 13
She’s done an amazing job in the sense of pulling off the typical narc/victim relationship. Isolated him completely and it will take years for that to heal after the divorce.

I’ve been thinking this too about the surrogate thing. Why didn’t they address it in the interview, ie if they’d for example said it’s hurtful/untrue. I don’t think they did this nor are they suing people who have suggested it publicly, because they’d be lying. My feeling is that they can’t because they did indeed use a surrogate

It’s all a huge mess really isn’t it!
Given MM’s elderly gynaecological status, & that she’s a modern truthful Calif. WoC etc, few would be really surprised if they shared early on that they’d defrosted her stored eggs & had IVF with Hazzard’s seed AND ’cos this is their precious first bebe they truthfully asked a truthful surrogate to carry their truthful bebe to full term truthfully safely. Just as other royals have recently done before them.

Hmmm, small fly in ointment is that adopted or surrogate-born child would not hold title of Earl if Dumbarton etc.

Honesty is best policy, eh?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
More Harkles PR tonight with invented 'sources' called Omid Straight from the SS playbook. When BP are locked down and not responding to the Harkles nonsense, they just put out a drip feed of fiction with made up responses from Prince William, HMTQ and Prince Philip.

Now a source tells ET that Prince William is “deeply distressed with Harry and Meghan's decision to share private family conversations” with King.

ET has also learned that Harry and Meghan had hoped that discussions with the royal family would lead to the beginning of a process of healing.

The source also adds that in the wake of the Winfrey interview William is "fiercely protective" of Kate and was "unhappy" with Meghan's decisions to draw Kate into the interview.............

Additionally, ET's source adds that Queen Elizabeth II has found the whole situation to be “very upsetting."

As for Prince Philip, a second source tells ET, "Prince Philip is in good spirits” since leaving the hospital yesterday.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.