Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only green Markle will be wearing on this St. Patrick’s day is the green of ENVY 🤢

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you all! 🍀🍀🍀

(My paternal great-grandparents were Irish 👍🏻)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ugh! I'm sick of these two, Queen should disown them and be done with it

Reactions: 27
Sharon is being cancelled, isn't she?

I missed this comment from Gayle on CBS morning show yesterday, but think it was part of her Harkle discussion. Not content with talking about private conversations with Prince Charles and William, she then goes on to talk about CBS plans for the death of Prince Philip (thankfully he is with us still). It's just a disgrace.

"Well, just so you know, they had done that interview before Prince Phillip went into the hospital, and if something, God forbid, had happened to him, the interview would not have run at this particular time," she said.

"But the interview was done and was scheduled before he went into the hospital. But a lot of people have raised that point."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Sharon's in for more bashing.

Bashed for pointing out a solid fact. What a time to be alive.

Markle's heritage showed when she was a kid and teen, before she'd straightened her hair chemically and had her nose narrowed and refined with surgery. You can totally see it in pictures of her as a kid. As an adult actress she has groomed and sutured herself to remove any trace of her black heritage, and that's just a fact. She kept her already light complexioned 'black' skin pale, her hair as straight and Caucasian-like as possible, and put 'Caucasian' on her acting CV, as well as doing stuff earlier such as joining a mostly white sorority as opposed to the black one on her campus.

I had no idea who she was when she first appeared in the UK press as H's fiancee. and at a glance she just looked to me like another straight-haired, dyed haired white girl with obvious extensions and maybe a spray tan. In otherwords, a type pretty commonplace over here. Pretty much everyone I know assumed the same. It came as a surprise (of little interest at the time) that she was OMG BLAAAAAAAAAAAACK! i.e has a white father and a partially black mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
On Australian Sky News (the only coverage I’ve been able to stomach watching) they pointed out that the press and public tide turned when they started bleating on about carbon emissions and global warming, but were the royals travelling most often on private jets. M going to New York for her baby shower and flying on the Clooney’s jet, something like that.

It’s so true. The coverage/public opinion only really started to change after that point, ie their own behaviour not some vague racism claims. If it was racism, wouldn’t she have been treated poorly right from the start? Add to that that she appears to be 100% white but wearing bronzer so it wouldn’t be that anyway :ROFLMAO:

They’re vulgar, flashy hypocrites.
I'd had my doubts about them since Eugenie's wedding, but that was the turning point for me. Archie being too young to fly up to Balmoral but not too young to fly to Ibiza and to Elton's place. And Harry coming out with all that guff about how he had to travel on private jets for his family's security, while the Cambridges went up to Scotland on FlyBe.

Reactions: 48
Sharon is being cancelled, isn't she?

I missed this comment from Gayle on CBS morning show yesterday, but think it was part of her Harkle discussion. Not content with talking about private conversations with Prince Charles and William, she then goes on to talk about CBS plans for the death of Prince Philip (thankfully he is with us still). It's just a disgrace.

"Well, just so you know, they had done that interview before Prince Phillip went into the hospital, and if something, God forbid, had happened to him, the interview would not have run at this particular time," she said.

"But the interview was done and was scheduled before he went into the hospital. But a lot of people have raised that point."

Do you believe that, it wouldn't have been shown ? I thought it was said that it would still be aired previously or is that me imagining things ? Is this an attempt to try and make them look less heartless ?

Reactions: 20
Bashed for pointing out a solid fact. What a time to be alive.

Markle's heritage showed when she was a kid and teen, before she'd straightened her hair chemically and had her nose narrowed and refined with surgery. You can totally see it in pictures of her as a kid. As an adult actress she has groomed and sutured herself to remove any trace of her black heritage, and that's just a fact. She kept her already light complexioned 'black' skin pale, her hair as straight and Caucasian-like as possible, and put 'Caucasian' on her acting CV, as well as doing stuff earlier such as joining a mostly white sorority as opposed to the black one on her campus.

I had no idea who she was when she first appeared in the UK press as H's fiancee. and at a glance she just looked to me like another straight-haired, dyed haired white girl with obvious extensions and maybe a spray tan. In otherwords, a type pretty commonplace over here. Pretty much everyone I know assumed the same. It came as a surprise (of little interest at the time) that she was OMG BLAAAAAAAAAAAACK! i.e has a white father and a partially black mother.
She definitely passed as white when it suited her, and now it suits her to pass as black...maybe she's the racist one for getting a nose job to make herself look more white!

Reactions: 34

Good article by Stephen Glover
From the article....
King boasted she had talked to the Sussexes, and got from them the ‘word that these conversations were not productive’.

According to her, it was ‘frustrating’ for Meghan and Harry that everyone was talking about the charge of royal racism.

All they had ever wanted was for the ‘royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant’.

It appears that neither Charles nor William was keen to take up the cudgels on their behalf.

I suppose we should consider the possibility that Gayle King is an out-and-out fantasist who imagines the thoughts whirling through Meghan’s mind. But it seems most unlikely''

Hang on.... Mouthpiece is quoted as saying..
According to her, it was ‘frustrating’ for Meghan and Harry that everyone was talking about the charge of royal racism.

All they had ever wanted was for the ‘royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant’.

Ok so they dont want the titles and security and the racism they accused the RF isnt really a problem? It wasbjust the press. I smell bullshit and someone cacking their pants.

Sorry but please. Caught out with lies. Her claims have been debunked bar the very murky racism one. That interview makes her and Hazmat look like the money grabbers they really are.

Non wedding backbyard ceremony
Access to private medics
Actual wedding was a fraud with all the guests they had never met before.
Harry not cut off initially
Security is a no go for non working royals
Title is yet to be decided according to tradition
Fact remains in 15 years as George and the Cambridge kids grow up Harry and Megs and their offspring will be relagated.

Hazmat not trapped unless he means by the consitutional aspect of the monarchy rules regarding the sovereign grant and thus by the publics expectations of Royalty. He best watch his priviledged little ginger arse. Will of the people...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'd had my doubts about them since Eugenie's wedding, but that was the turning point for me. Archie being too young to fly up to Balmoral but not too young to fly to Ibiza and to Elton's place. And Harry coming out with all that guff about how he had to travel on private jets for his family's security, while the Cambridges went up to Scotland on FlyBe.
I have to be honest I didn’t even like her pre wedding, the engagement interview was so strange with her not letting him get a word in and clutching him for dear life. I thought she seemed very into herself and smug.

But yes, all the things you mention are examples of their catalog of hypocritical, vulgar behaviour. They are disliked for their actions, nothing to do with M’s supposed membership of the ‘black community’.

Reactions: 38
“I never thought I’d have my security removed, because I was born into this position”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
No I disagree because I don't think he'll feel trapped at all. He's been brought up knowing my that one day he will be king, and he's doing a marvellous job so far.

This mess will get sorted one way or another, and if Minge can't keep her trap shut each time Ginge speaks with his family then he'll soon get fed up of her.

I'm sure he'll know the fall out from their interview and surely he'll be giving it thought; knowing all the lies won't, or shouldn't, sit well with him. Surely he'll start to question everything that comes out of her mouth now. He's not used to that. He, like the rest of us, needs to have trust in our family or friends.

But the question remains - why did he lie in front of the cameras. Is he so thick that he actually believed he got married three days before the big day, or was he supporting his wife?

William, Charles, The Queen and all at the Palace will by now have a plan, and they know that the world wants to know what they propose. I'm sure if there wasn't a pandemic they'd be insisting that Harry returns to the UK, told to man up and get him to dump the trash can.

Harry is not the quickest or brightest chap. Good at the practical, hands on stuff, following orders.

He s a bit thick. No critical thinking on that lil head.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.