Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #79 Snitching to her journalist “friends”, will their backstabbing of the Royal Family ever end?

Reactions: 37
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as tit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??
I honestly think they don’t even really know what they want themselves. They want to keep their titles, get HRH back, get Archie a title, have access to Charles’ money, but stay put in the US, have zero royal duties and work with Netflix...

Their goal seemingly was not to heal any rift or to solve any problems, but to put themselves across as innocent bullying victims and tarnish the RF’s reputation. If you actually listen to it it was all word salad, no clear points at all apart from boo hoo daddy cut me off and oh someone said a racist comment but I didn’t hear it myself and won’t tell you who.

They are so entitled it’s unbelievable. Being in the RF is a job as a public servant, your duty is to the British public. If she found that so archaic and antiquated she shouldn’t have married in. She had so much hubris she honestly thought she could be this modern trailblazer and charm them all into letting her have all the perks with none of the hard work :sick:

What don’t they understand- they chose to leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as tit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??
They want titles restored as in military, the HRH, For them and the kiddies. Cash to live on and security because that is great for their image.....see we are so vip we need security. Its actually all spoken about in that interview what they want, you just have to dig through the tit to find it. Archie is not a prince....check/Daddy cut me off.....check/no security.....check. Its blackmail to get what they wanted in the first place.....half in half out, do all the great royal things when it suits them. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I honestly think they don’t even really know what they want themselves. They want to keep their titles, get HRH back, get Archie a title, have access to Charles’ money, but stay put in the US, have zero royal duties and work with Netflix...

Their goal seemingly was not to heal any rift or to solve any problems, but to put themselves across as innocent bullying victims and tarnish the RF’s reputation. If you actually listen to it it was all word salad, no clear points at all apart from boo hoo daddy cut me off and oh someone said a racist comment but I didn’t hear it myself and won’t tell you who.

They are so entitled it’s unbelievable. Being in the RF is a job as a public servant, your duty is to the British public. If she found that so archaic and antiquated she shouldn’t have married in. She had so much hubris and arrogance she honestly thought she could be this modern trailblazer and charm them all into letting her have all the perks with none of the hard work :sick:

What don’t they understand- they chosen to leave!
Yoh and I more or less said the same thing. LOL great minds think alike❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The way Meghan thinks everyone should be ringing her rather than Harry.
Don't know how everyone else's family works but I assumed it was pretty standard to talk to the actual blood relative rather than the spouse.
If my fil rings then other than saying hi I pass the phone to h because I know much as fil likes me he has rang to speak to his son.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Don't know how everyone else's family works but I assumed it was pretty standard to talk to the actual blood relative rather than the spouse.
If my fil rings then other than saying hi I pass the phone to h because I know much as fil likes me he has rang to speak to his son.
Imagine being so arrogant and entitled that you feel ‘hurt’ that the Queen of England and the Prince of Wales aren’t ringing you directly but ringing their grandson/son. Does she not remember that she was literally a D list actress and nobody before she met the idiot!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Thread suggestion,

Harry & Meghan#79 Harry will need the help of a Samaritan, when he gets dumped by this Harridan.

Reactions: 19
The constant 'clues' that they were dating were so pathetic and attention seeking.

image.jpeg.jpg

Bracelet strategically positioned

meghan-markle-2.jpg

Tacky H necklace

nintchdbpict000405504536.jpg

This was deleted but looks like Harry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
True and she's such a boring witch 😆
Right ...Right... Right.... Right.... Right ...😩😖🥱

I bet Charles has earplugs in and turns on some whale music whenever she starts talking 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think Meghan actually understood the very thin line between the U.K. taxpayers and the monarchy. It is quite a bizarre relationship but one we are familiar with in the U.K. most people love the monarchy as long as they’re not spending too much money and doing good things for the country. I think Meghan was sort of right when she said she didn’t know much about the royal family because what she thought she was getting was pre-packed Disney, when the reality is ridiculously different. didn’t KMs popularity rating go up about 5 points when she was photographed shopping in The Range for Halloween decorations?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I highly recommend these 2 podcast episodes from the Megyn Kelly show, she’s very much one of us. Apologies if this has already been mentioned!
8F9B348C-AFB8-46E5-91C1-BBF111635006.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24

They are so entitled it’s unbelievable. Being in the RF is a job as a public servant, your duty is to the British public. If she found that so archaic and antiquated she shouldn’t have married in. She had so much hubris she honestly thought she could be this modern trailblazer and charm them all into letting her have all the perks with none of the hard work :sick:

What don’t they understand- they chose to leave!
So they want what they asked for in the first place, to have all the perks and just do the bits they wanted to do while living in California AND if they don't get that, they are going to release documents that prove that all they spoke about is true. nice one

I highly recommend these 2 podcast episodes from the Megyn Kelly show, she’s very much one of us. Apologies if this has already been mentioned!View attachment 486269
I will have a listen, I did listen to her talk about the interview and Piers, very switched on and making perfect sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t think Meghan actually understood the very thin line between the U.K. taxpayers and the monarchy. It is quite a bizarre relationship but one we are familiar with in the U.K. most people love the monarchy as long as they’re not spending too much money and doing good things for the country. I think Meghan was sort of right when she said she didn’t know much about the royal family because what she thought she was getting was pre-packed Disney, when the reality is ridiculously different. didn’t KMs popularity rating go up about 5 points when she was photographed shopping in The Range for Halloween decorations?
In my opinion, her point about ‘not knowing much about it’ was more that she did know, she just thought she would be the one to change it. I read something about her describing Kate as boring. She probably thought ‘I’m strong willed and feisty and interesting, I can convince them to change it for me’. Insane arrogance.

Her whole thing about thinking it would be this fairy Princess lifestyle is ridiculous, IMO, she was obsessed with Diana and knew her entire life story. Claiming naivety and innocence is very calculating. Even her BS that she never googled Harry. Ffs shut up you silly woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was thinking about the Eugenie thing and why she's been targeted by Meghan.
Meghan said she knew Eugenie before she met Harry, did Meghan try to get in with Harry through Eugenie - was that her original plan?
Maybe Eugenie didn't want to facilitate this - maybe Meghan never made it outwardly clear that was her plan but wanted to get into Eugenie's circles to enable her to eventually make contact with Harry?
I wonder if Eugenie didn't fall for her charms and politely dusted her off and that is why she is the target for Meghan's subtle but very vicious revenge?
Wanting the tiara, upstaging the Wedding with her pregnancy announcement, making out Eugenie and her Husband were living in Frogmore as a favour from Harry and Meghan!
Princess Eugenie has LOTS of A - listers American friends. So Harry or not, M was hoping to gain something from her one way or another. It looks like it didnt work 🤭

Reactions: 21
At this point, what more do they have to tell really? It’ll just all be the interview rehashed again and again. Can’t see Netflix paying big money for that. At the end of the day, they’re really just two boring professional victims.
Who knows what they'll come up with - they don't seem to have a problem making up a whole load of new nonsense when the last pile of bollocks is exposed for what it is. It's interesting to reflect on how their truth has changed from Harry's speech about leaving, through "Finding Freedom" to where we are now. What I do know is that they will never be able to shock us like that again - I would say traumatise is probably a better word - with their undisguised loathing, cruelty and lies. So bring it on, tossers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.