Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a wing

Threw tea at someone non?

Just how popular were they in Aus? Any Aussies got a real view?
Not Aussie but Kiwi here ... was in amongst the (very low turnout) of people who watched from a distance as they arrived at Maranui Cafe in Wellington (I'm not from Welly but was visiting a client that day).

My first impression was that she clung on to him for dear life and seemed a bit ... well, underwhelming. She lacked presence. Unlike Kate, who as soon as she did walkabouts had a certain je ne sais quoi about her from the moment she stepped out of her car when she visited. (And I don't say that to inflate Kate in order to deflate Meghan; Kate really does have presence. Even a lot of the grumpy old radio guys mentioned it).

In all honesty, I expected a bigger turnout (see snaps below - there would have been about 100 people max there, with plenty of room for more). Of those that were there, lots were shouting to Harry (he smiled and waved); there was just one wokester with a placard in support of Meghan that I can remember.

In the footage I saw of them on the news during their visit in other centres, I thought their support staff looked really stressed and unhappy - especially the blonde girl.

I did laugh at the Sussexes' comment about the other royals being jealous of their popularity on the down-under tour - um, NO! People talked about Kate and William's visit long after they left; not so in the case of Harry and Meghan. Even Harry's solo visits here have conjured up more excitement. Besides, Kiwis had heard whispers about Duchess Diva's antics in AU by the time they landed here so a few people were side-eyeing her about that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
"how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot?"
Not sure how you could be an "unsuccessful" Apache helicopter pilot? ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.
Sorry, just spat my tea out. You lot are so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In my opinion, her point about ‘not knowing much about it’ was more that she did know, she just thought she would be the one to change it. I read something about her describing Kate as boring. She probably thought ‘I’m strong willed and feisty and interesting, I can convince them to change it for me’. Insane arrogance.

Her whole thing about thinking it would be this fairy Princess lifestyle is ridiculous, IMO, she was obsessed with Diana and knew her entire life story. Claiming naivety and innocence is very calculating. Even her BS that she never googled Harry. Ffs shut up you silly woman.
I think that poster means re finances, and I agree with both of you. Yes she knew all about the Royals, absolutely.
But the stupid witch had no clue that so much of their funding comes from Joe Bloggs on the street. Yes they have their own wealth in real estate etc, but essentially our taxes help fund their lifestyle big time. Smeggy thought she was marrying into an endless deep pit of magic money. She never made the connection between tax payers and the Monarchy because that's too complicated. Better to just imagine acres of money trees that the royals cultivate and where they can just go pluck barrel loads cash whenever they run low. Stupid thick witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Daily Mail casually dropping an article about how difficult it is for older women to have babies and the use of IVF and surrogates in celebrities. 😂

Why I fear older celebrity mums give women false hope

#

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think that poster means re finances, and I agree with both of you. Yes she knew all about the Royals, absolutely.
But the stupid witch had no clue that so much of their funding comes from Joe Bloggs on the street. Yes they have their own wealth in real estate etc, but essentially our taxes help fund their lifestyle big time. Smeggy thought she was marrying into an endless deep pit of magic money. She never made the connection between tax payers and the Monarchy because that's too complicated. Better to just imagine acres of money trees that the royals cultivate and where they can just go pluck barrel loads cash whenever they run low. Stupid thick witch.
Yep, she thought it would be like the Kardashians but with tiaras - that she could get influencer deals and bucketloads of free stuff, *probably* presuming everyone before her was too stupid and/or too lazy to even think of that idea, not for one moment considering it just isn't the done thing.

1616022036639.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ah I see, yes I totally agree. She probably thought she could have private enterprise ie a Netflix deal while she was in the RF then promptly discovered that you absolutely can’t. Besides, even if she did make the link with the taxpayer, she probably just didn’t care. She’s an entitled, arrogant witch. Thinks she deserves all of it.

I used to think there was a smidgen of hope in Harry making his way back into the fold ... not now though. Too much damage has been done. He's essentially committing treason for divulging his secrets to Orca and co! I think the Harry of old, that so many people loved, is long gone.
Hate to say it but I think so too

• Sad
Reactions: 25
"how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot?"
Not sure how you could be an "unsuccessful" Apache helicopter pilot? ... 😂
He’d tell you that he was a successful pilot because he won an award as the best co pilot. Everyone else will tell you that it was a special award, made specially for him, to make him feel special 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m getting a bit tired of the ‘she’s late 30’s, you couldn’t possibly conceive easily at that age’ trope. It’s perfectly possible, as I know, to conceive over 40 several times. Having children when you’re a bit older isn’t a stick to beat anyone with.
I had no 1 at 35 - a surprise, no2 at 37 first month I tried. Full term babies no issues. I’m not unusual. There was several women on my ward a few years older than me & the hospital described 35-40 as their average age.

I certainly wouldn’t encourage anyone to delay having a baby as you simply never know but it’s far from usual to have babies in your late 30s with no issues.

Reactions: 16
@Wightgirl that is horrific!!
Do we think it’s going too far to describe her as evil? I know she isn’t some kind of murderer but all this tit that constantly comes out about her, her clear NPD and psycho/sociopathy, deviousness, arrogance, severe nasty streak. I can’t think of a single good thing to say about her. Even when she does something supposedly ‘good’, surely it’s always with an ulterior motive/totally disingenuous? Psycho/sociopaths can’t feel empathy or compassion.

Reactions: 18
Is it this one? Absolutely horrible story.
Interesting if true.

Meghan's wedding dress definitely needed at least one more fitting. It was too sack-like for her, didn't drape as well as it could have and just obviously needed more tweaks than it actually got. The embroidered veil with the Commonwealth flowers (hahah, and then later she decided the Commonwealth is racist, clearly forgetting she draped herself with its symbols earlier) was lovely and wasted on her, the rancid witch. As was Queen Mary's lovely diamond tiara. I hope somebody has cleansed it of the Markle aura since and apologised to Queen Mary's ghost for letting it be worn by that woman.

If we have anything from this mess in the UK, we have the comedy of H&M's ludicrous wedding captured in HD for eternity. The thing was just so weird, from start to finish, with the A-listers masquerading as friends, that preacher going on and on and ON, and the Queen and Philip's expressions. We can consider it a £32million little movie that will bring mirth to future generations and serve as a salutary warning about picking your marriage partner better than Henry Windsor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Interesting if true.

Meghan's wedding dress definitely needed at least one more fitting. It was too sack-like for her, didn't drape as well as it could have and just obviously needed more tweaks than it actually got. The embroidered veil with the Commonwealth flowers (hahah, and then later she decided the Commonwealth is racist, clearly forgetting she draped herself with its symbols earlier) was lovely and wasted on her, the rancid witch. As was Queen Mary's lovely diamond tiara. I hope somebody has cleansed it of the Markle aura since and apologised to Queen Mary's ghost for letting it be worn by that woman.

If we have anything from this mess in the UK, we have the comedy of H&M's ludicrous wedding captured in HD for eternity. The thing was just so weird, from start to finish, with the A-listers masquerading as friends, that preacher going on and on and ON, and the Queen and Philip's expressions. We can consider it a £32million little movie that will bring mirth to future generations and serve as a salutary warning about picking your marriage partner better than Henry Windsor.
Poor Angela Kelley will be haunted by Queen Mary for giving the trollop her tiara. Anyone reckon the gossip is true she was given a fake because no one trusts her with the real jewels?
bet she’s never even been to the tower to see the proper stuff

• Haha
Daily Mail casually dropping an article about how difficult it is for older women to have babies and the use of IVF and surrogates in celebrities. 😂

Why I fear older celebrity mums give women false hope

#
Daily Mail also printed this article in October 2020 about Harry’s new surrogate father in the US, David Foster. Note the “surrogate“ in inverted commas in the headline? Methinks this was a very large hint!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The point about her not joining the Royals at Balmoral etc and Christmas is interesting. Fundamentally that they didn't want her there because it gave her too much information about them. Was from a Blind Gossip item.

makes perfect sense. You don't have to look far these days to see her true personality - how would any of us feel if our sister in law and brother was on international tv complaining about money amidst a pandemic and stressing our Dad and grandparents out whilst grandparent in hospital, and using friends to threaten "receipts". It's gruesome. And barely any footage or discussion on the activities of their foundation or it's allies despite weeks and weeks of press.

if people can't see it now, they never will.

Reactions: 38
Poor Angela Kelley will be haunted by Queen Mary for giving the trollop her tiara. Anyone reckon the gossip is true she was given a fake because no one trusts her with the real jewels?
bet she’s never even been to the tower to see the proper stuff
Well, it's the Queen that granted the right to wear it, and nah, that thing was for real and sparkled like the real thing. It'd been off her head and back with security to the underground storage room as soon as she got back from the wedding to change for the evening do anyway. Jewels like that don't leave vaults without security being discreetly in place constantly. Insurance demands it. That's why getting one out at short notice for a stupid hairdo rehearsal instead of using a plastic tiara in the right shape was such a stupid request. Kate used a plastic one for her hair rehearsal. It's not at all necessary to drag a valuable piece out of storage with all the attendant fuss and risk.

Angela Kelley I feel sorry for having to cope with Markle and Harry being a bleep to her. She's basically the Queen's longtime confidante and friend and shows how dopey Harry is that her was prepared to shout at her. The Queen has Angela's back, Harry should know that. I think even by that point he was so scared of Markle's rage that he was prepared to make grand mistakes like that. God knows how much she escalated after she had her hideous feet under the table.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.