Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
That’s exactly when the press started turning on them. Nothing to do with her colour.
It just struck me that Australians and most of the UK apart from the stans and "liberal" broadcasters seem to have a very low tolerance of hypocrites. Maybe it's a cultural thing but I can't imagine more withering disdain for someone like Orca than from an Aussie male!
American culture on the other hand seems to encourage and worship hypocrisy, with bloated individuals like Orca and Gayle raised on pedestals of papier-mache that groan with the weight of their vast egos, just because they are WOC and talk sh...t.
Not meaning to cause any offence here but I can't see someone like Orca lasting 10 minutes in Darwin for example. 🦘🦘🦘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Farringdon

Wow, just wow. This is totally awful and totally believeable. Can you imagine Catherine being pregnant and Charlotte being treated like this. Those poor seamstresses having to put up with this low-rent diva. Pitching the children against each other. What a bitch.
For me, that entire wedding felt like a tacky, low rent version of Kate and wills wedding. It lacked any gravitas or class.

jessica Mulroney, with her overdone makeup, sky high heels and attempt at recreating the pippa walk was so tacky. she looked like she was dressed to get pished at aintree, not participate in a high profile wedding.

she’s married to the son of Ben Mulroney, who was a Canadian prime minister with allegations of corruption (google Airbus Affair).

seems like it’s just a bunch of nasty, fake people being drawn to other nasty, fake people. All of meghans closest associates seem to have shady pasts or connections, whether it’s being a gossip columnist or being married to corrupt politicians. What a shame they were ever allowed near the royal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'll never forget those photos and videos of the paparazzi just bombarding Catherine and putting her in dangerous situations. I was still in high school at the time and even I thought it was insane. Catherine handled everything well, and I admired her for that. She dealt with it in a way that didn't escalate tensions.

Meghan is a twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Just a wing

Threw tea at someone non?

Just how popular were they in Aus? Any Aussies got a real view?
I think people quite liked her initially and as a future wife to Harry she was given a fair go. But us Aussies can sniff a faker a mile away, as can the rest of the world. She's a trashy big-noter and he looks as miserable as a bandicoot.

Snippets from an 'insider' about the Oz tour 2018..

• Wow
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Suggestion -
Harry&Meghan #79 Has she ever been truly up the duff?Time is right to call her bluff.

Also, seeing as she says she was already married to Harry three days before, never mind receipts, send her the bill for the Wedding we all watched on telly.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I've said on previous threads that I think M is running scared about the impending losing of titles and money and the bullying accusations and that's why we've suddenly got a flurry of comments and leaks from her so called friends, bigging her up and making snide remarks about RF. I hope that her house of cards are about to tumble and karma begins.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

mb1202

VIP Member
I wonder if William and/or Charles have recently thought fuck it am over this shit, don't want to be King any more.
If they weren't trapped before, then they most certainly are now.
Disagree. H was never ‘trapped’, this is a manipulation tactic used by M to brainwash and isolate him. He even said himself, he didn’t realise he was trapped until her met her...

I fail to see how he was trapped at all, he seemed to live a very charmed and ‘free’ life to me.

My guess would be that PC and PW are mortified and angry, the interview will not have them rethinking their lives and roles in the monarchy...

Let’s be clear on what it was, ie not a bombshell historic interview, but sensationalised crap spouted by a pair of spoilt brats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

spangly

VIP Member
Scabie's latest offering - loving his nonpartisan Royal reporting and the use of the upside down head emoji!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

whatamess123

VIP Member
Mail enjoying their front page tonight

They truly disgust me.Harry ,if you`ve seen the pictures of your grandfather .DO give your head a wobble and have a serious talk with your other half.Prince Phillip looks so ill .the photos truly shocked and saddened me.Again ,Harry ,do you really think your grandmother needs this right now? Selfish pair the both of them.Far from more bleating about how "hard" life has been ,they ought to show some respect and sensitivity.Arghhhhhhhhhhhh .

• Angry

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I love this photo and wish it was shown more often. Charles hasn't been the loveliest of people, but his love for his sons and grandchildren in particular is clear to see.
Lovely picture.

I think Charles has been very much maligned. He was sent to a school that wasn't suited to his disposition, he was a sensitive child not a rough and tumble type of kid like Anne, ridiculed for his looks, too old for his age, pressured to get married, blamed for the marriage breakdown, given grief over his environmentalism. After all of that, he seems to just carry on and has managed to forge a decent life for himself in his latter years. It is a travesty that Archie and soon to be sibling are not going to be a part of that.

• Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I logged in and thought why is that St Patrick’s Day hat there
How did tattle know it was my Birthday🤔
Then I realised everyone had one and it can’t be everyone’s Birthday lol
Too much Prosecco hic
🍾
Happy Birthday 🥳
I'm mixing some drinks for the party!
hamster-bartender-5.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
It just sucks that people are so egar to cancel everyone and pull the race card when there's absolutely no need for it. I feel really bad for Sharon
The way Sharon is being cancelled you’d think she used the N word on TV, not she just supported her friend Piers Morgan who also wasn’t even racist himself. Such a mess

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I know sometimes we get annoyed with new people asking for clarification of statements we older contributers of this thread are more are of familiarity and knowledge, but let's be more generous - except to more obvious "sugars" and trolls who should obviously be reported - and embrace the newcomers who recognise the gruesome twosome for what they are 🤗
Totally agree, thank you for saying this. I would hate for anyone to feel excluded because they asked a question or brought up a past topic. Despite my 'new member' status, I've been following these threads for over a year. Its impossible to always keep up to date.

Reactions: 44