Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion -
Harry&Meghan #79 Has she ever been truly up the duff?Time is right to call her bluff.

Also, seeing as she says she was already married to Harry three days before, never mind receipts, send her the bill for the Wedding we all watched on telly.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
HI, you’ve reached the Montecito Mansion.

Press 1 for The Duchess
Press 2 for Haz
Press 3 for CBS

calls maybe recorded for Treachery purposes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Do her rich new american "friends" call her Duchess or curtsey to her? :unsure: I wonder if they tell her " i didn't know how to curtsey so I had to google it because there is no one there to teach me"&/or "i still don't know how to curtsey so I won't do it" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do her rich new american "friends" call her Duchess or curtsey to her? :unsure: I wonder if they tell her " i didn't know how to curtsey so I had to google it because there is no one there to teach me"&/or "i still don't know how to curtsey so I won't do it" :ROFLMAO:
She’s going to be like Countless Luanne in the Real Housewives of New York, lost her title but still uses it 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meghan and Harry are a pair of bitter old lemons in my opinion 🍋 🍋. They should show s bit of humility in the middle of a pandemic and with his grandfather so poorly. You wanted your privacy, well go and take it and stop trying to get attention.
She's got the dress to prove it.
Meghan-in-ODLR-for-spotify-1053x1536.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is so sad. It’s a short clip but I think it shows so many things. How close the three of them were, how open they were about mental health, and supportive of each other.

It also disproves the bollocks H said that Meghan simply made him realise of his own accord how ‘trapped’ he was. It disproves that she was denied mental health assistance and that the RF are cold and distant and silent on mental health issues.

She’s a vile liar and abuser and she clearly is the problem here. Tore them apart. I know I don’t know them but it’s very sad to see, Diana would be heartbroken. And not in M’s favour, like her idiotic fans suggest, that’s for absolute certain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Suggestion -
Harry&Meghan #79 Has she ever been truly up the duff?Time is right to call her bluff.

Also, seeing as she says she was already married to Harry three days before, never mind receipts, send her the bill for the Wedding we all watched on telly.
Nice one !

Reactions: 12
suggestion ( all praise to Sister Sledge)

Harry&Meghan79: We’ve got no family, cos we trashed them all on tv🎤🎼
We’ve got no family, get up every morning and whinge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Neither of them has ever had to walk in any of our shoes, privileged beyond belief - lots of love to the voices of reason x

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.