Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got some tea, I promise not to throw it on you

Just clicked on that Tweet to peek at the comments. Bit surprised there's a few saying, Why aren't the Royal Family leaking it/where is the video?

Assuming the video exists and it's not a false flag - Meghan is (apparently) saying she has all sorts of things documented (about the racism accusation), this may be them saying, We have things documented too. It could be used as a bargaining tool to stop her escalating things further.

One Tweet replying says they read a Tumblr post saying a security guard videoed it.

As someone pointed out (somewhere elsewhere on the 'net) the Royal Family don't behave like Hollywood - they prefer to do things as stealthily as possible.

Reactions: 29
I was having a look around for the hand cleaning video pre henna tattoo. Which I can't find.
I did find this.
Did not she sayshe was fluent in French and Spanish?

This says The Duchess of Sussex studied French for six years and also completed an internship at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires during her time at Northwestern University where she learned to speak Spanish, according to her official page on the royal family’s website.

This says high school french only.
Sorry minor niggle only.
“niggle”? Did you just say the “N” word? Cancelled!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I was having a look around for the hand cleaning video pre henna tattoo. Which I can't find.
I did find this.
Did not she sayshe was fluent in French and Spanish?

This says The Duchess of Sussex studied French for six years and also completed an internship at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires during her time at Northwestern University where she learned to speak Spanish, according to her official page on the royal family’s website.

This says high school french only.
Sorry minor niggle only.
WHOA ! I found it. Yes it was that trip. If you look at her arm above the tattoo you can see the 'tide mark' where the alcohol wipe erased her fake tan.
Also where the wiping stopped above 3 of her fingers. Really really white, lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
WHOA ! I found it. Yes it was that trip. If you look at her arm above the tattoo you can see the 'tide mark' where the alcohol wipe erased her fake tan.

Yeah, once you see that tidemark you cannot unsee it. Bit like the serious sun damage she's got there too.

Reactions: 27

Why does she hold her bump all the time? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know, but is that a natural thing to do when heavily pregnant? Looks weird in that video.

Reactions: 6
I seem to have deleted my comment by mistake. I was just referencing a picture where she looks really pale. I don't understand why she makes her black heritage such an issue when she looks white in some photos, such as this:
12[1].jpg

And the infamous Buckingham House picture, as a kid.

Did she decide to make her mother front-and-centre as a new "persona" for herself, trying to make herself look like a trailblazer? Why not embrace both sides of the family? I suppose only her mother really knows. Of course you can tan or straighten your hair as you wish, it just seems odd.

It’s 100% natural to touch your bump from time to time. I’ve had a few pregnancies but struggle to find any pics of me doing so. For me, it wasn’t natural to grab my bump with both hands or flick my coat open when I was knowingly being photographed, I just smiled. Most pregnant women don’t have paps around so maybe that is actually a normal maternal reaction in the face of the racist tabloids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah when was she a princess??? I thought her title was Duchess 🤔Was the princess but before or after she was the Little Mermaid 🙄
I had my first child very young, still a teenager. I was interviewed in a parenting magazine and referred to myself as 'strong, like a Spice Girl'. It was 1997.
I still cringe at this...🤦‍♀️
I cannot imagine now at 40 referring to myself as a bleeping Disney Princess. WTAF??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just a wing

Threw tea at someone non?

Just how popular were they in Aus? Any Aussies got a real view?
I think people quite liked her initially and as a future wife to Harry she was given a fair go. But us Aussies can sniff a faker a mile away, as can the rest of the world. She's a trashy big-noter and he looks as miserable as a bandicoot.

Snippets from an 'insider' about the Oz tour 2018..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think people quite liked her initially and as a future wife to Harry she was given a fair go. But us Aussies can sniff a faker a mile away, as can the rest of the world. She's a trashy big-noter and he looks as miserable as a bandicoot.

Snippets from an 'insider' about the Oz tour 2018..

Well, there you go. Details of the incidents that have been spoken about on here are now coming out.

Reactions: 26
You know what, after a few glasses of red wine, a week after the "wobblies" and a lot of support after reading like minded tattlers that see through through the twunts of California, I was starting to feel quite mellow, less raged, until read the narcissistic grabbing ex royal individuals released their displeasure that that they hadn't quite got got what they wanted - i.e. money and security details and their royal patronages - through that Gayle megaphone woman in the US.

They really are quite shallow. Whilst I, and I suspect many others, feel quite outraged at their blatant and crude antics, I suspect that their hubris will shot down. ( I hope it will be thus so)

Reactions: 28
To all the Irish on here, and those who wish they were Irish ... Happy St Patrick's Day ya bunch of reprobates!😘🥰😘

I agree. I love seeing new faces or even old faces who post elsewhere but pop in to participate.

I think If anyone asks a trigger (as in repetitive to us regulars) question they can be politely directed to Bubble's wiki up top and they should find the info there.
Admittedly it can irritate but the pychologist in me would tend to say we're all on edge over the totally unexpected sheer venom and outright lies in that interview and tempers are frayed ... with our normal patience stretched to snapping point. I certainly had a wobble and timed myself out to shake it off.
But we're still here and carrying on the crusade to gather info and take the piss, so hey ho and on we go cunting them out.:m
@freda19 Happy St Patrick's Day! lá fhéile pádraig! (Law ay-leh paw-drick) I'm full of wine and am gone to bed singing *hic* "with a shillelagh* under me arm and a bagpipe up me nose, I'm off to Killarney in the mooorning"**

*pronounced "shill-ay-lee"
**Not the ACTUAL lyrics 🤣🤣🤣

Oh lord help me I'M
SO PISSED!
Gonna have a head on me like a dropped lasagne tomorrow 🤢🤢🤢🤢

duck Minge. duck Hazzypantz and God bless Her Madge.

Now I have to go lie down. Before I fall over.

Oiche mhaith! (Ee-ha wah)
Irish for Good Night!

Edit...... Jesus tap dancing christ.... this took me like 20 odd minutes to type. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I know sometimes we get annoyed with new people asking for clarification of statements we older contributers of this thread are more are of familiarity and knowledge, but let's be more generous - except to more obvious "sugars" and trolls who should obviously be reported - and embrace the newcomers who recognise the gruesome twosome for what they are 🤗
Totally agree, thank you for saying this. I would hate for anyone to feel excluded because they asked a question or brought up a past topic. Despite my 'new member' status, I've been following these threads for over a year. Its impossible to always keep up to date.

Reactions: 44
Can we make a poll of what day we think the baby will be born on? Diana birthday, Prince Phillip birthday, etc.?
I vote for Diana birthday. She will be named Diana. She will become a Princess eventually (a long time in the future I hope) and then she will have her very own Princess Diana 2.0 to trot out at every opportunity. That poor child I feel so sorry for her.

• Wow
I vote for Diana birthday. She will be named Diana. She will become a Princess eventually (a long time in the future I hope) and then she will have her very own Princess Diana 2.0 to trot out at every opportunity. That poor child I feel so sorry for her.
I'd laugh if they were told it was a girl and then it ends up being another boy 😂😂 that happened to a friend of my mother, she was told by the doctors it was a girl she was having and then the kid was born and it was a boy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All they had to do was keep their heads down. They brokered great commercial deals, had the opportunity to really make something great and prove to the world their ‘Humanitarian’ credentials. The bitterness and spite is so obvious in all of their behaviour.... If the RF lifestyle and people are so awful, step away... but the money and status is too important to let go. It’s so strange to me.
But she witch is nothing without that royal connection. Nobody would give a flying duck about what she says or does except she has the Royal Family connection to Harry. So yes its all about status to her, she wants more status than she already has and more cash. How could she possibly live on Di's inheritance, $70 mil thats peanuts. She has private planes to catch, expensive holidays, designer clothes and jewellery, a huge mortgage because they have a huge mansion, maids, butlers, pool boys, gardeners, SECURITY, the list of expenses is huge.....the poor thing, how could anyone expect them to live on that. It will be gone in a year.

Obviously us on here agree on that, and I think it was an utter disgrace. But I was looking more at the public reaction to it and people assuming that all she said was true, and that we're all such dreadful racists. The way they keep rattling on though, they won't think that for long.
I dont think the public do think that especially in the UK and some Commonwealth countries. I certainly do not get that vibe in Australia at all. They are getting mainly negative press (and very little now actually) and isnt it the same in the UK...and I asked my American family and friends and they all do not like them at all. Of course they dont bother with twitter etc so you wont see them online. I really feel it is not all on their side at all. They just have the loudest voices.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Isn't it ridiculous for a woman of colour to turn-down the role of being a champion of The Commonwealth? Okay, we all know British History and its relationship with slavery but times have changed. We all hold hands now. Meghan could have done such good. Yet she chose to throw it all away for narcissistic reasons. Chasing the Hollywood dime. Sleeping in bed with the types of people who regarded Harvey Weinstein as a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'd laugh if they were told it was a girl and then it ends up being another boy 😂😂 that happened to a friend of my mother, she was told by the doctors it was a girl she was having and then the kid was born and it was a boy 😅
would love for this to be true! However I think they went for sex selection and in the US (in my experience at least) you can find out the sex via a blood test at 10-12 weeks.

Reactions: 16
For the first time since he left I gave GMB a go and had to hold my tears back to not see the weather man I Piers place. No doubt planning his world domination. But it was really interesting to hear Susanna speak and really and very subtly push back against the Markles. Everyone agreed they've become distrustful and will soon rapidly lose any support if they keep leaking and banging on

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.