Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moonbump makers must be quite a niche set? I doubt if MM had any sent directly to her door or local Amazon pick-up, but there must be an audit trail somewhere. Would the ’suit’ go through the wash? Hung out to drip dry? Obvs, Hazzard would know about this, & I can see him, folie a deux, joining in this ‘mild minor’ deception to somehow protect his precious Megs whilst a well paid surrogate gets on with the gestational graft.

As we are given to understand that H&M amuse themselves scattering their utterances with choice phrases from Urban Dictionary, I can believe that they’d enjoy scamming the Great British Public with a surrogated pregnancy.

But why I hear you ask, would they carry out such subtefuge about surregacy?

Firstly, Archie may not be entitled to the current & future titles he holds If he is born of a surrogate &/or adopted. Perhaps this contributes to the urgency of MM’s indignation that HRHTQ has not bestowed titles directly - & irrefutably- upon Archie. Because at the time of Archie’s birth, she did not realise the importance of being ‘mother born’ within the protocols & traditions of royal succession. Never mind, not being attended by doctors of the royal household during her pregnancy, she should be glad not to have courtiers in the room as she gave birth to assure that the baby really was of royal birth. Palace protocol, eh!
I assume that Hazza was too dim or lacking in political nous to explain this fully. So, they blundered into declining certain honours for Archie due to misdirected or faux wokeness to support the Master Getaway Fiscal plan, only to find them is not as smart as them thinks.

Secondly, UK governance & rules about surrogacy (& payment) very strict, & very different to USA.
Assuming MegsEggs in deep storage in California, would she & Hazza have the mixing done in UK or USA? Would the surrogate implanting (!) be done in UK or USA?

Fingers crossed, Archie was carried by MM & she vainly bigged up her part(s) with a moonbump to up the drama of her life. She is vain & narc enough to so do. I hope this is so. It is laughable & credible, but free of real harm to Archie.

Should it be proven that MM & H used a surrogate to carry Archie, it’ll be a right mess to untangle.

For a woman of MM’s age, she has had remarkable success in getting naturally pregnant so promptly since she married Hazzard - it does happen that women in their late 30s start getting pregnant so easily & carrying to full term - BUT not that often. MM could just be very fortunate.
On that note. This was during her vogue editorship. Just how pregnant is she here? 14 months?

1c247a10-831b-43af-8ad3-c38ba6b5bcc0.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I think the tide might be turning though, Schofe was firmly on their side last week and today he basically told then to shut up and get on with their lives.
To most people with common sense things are now really obvious. They proclaimed to leave the RF AND want privacy but somehow are in the papers, on the news and on the TV most months.

They don't make their life private either, they chose to move to freaking LA. If they wanted some privacy somewhere like France might have been a good choice....

Reactions: 24
With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.

Ooo do you have a link???

Reactions: 4
Is it this one? Absolutely horrible story.
Am I the only one who cottoned onto the allegation about her slapping another staffer here? Not that I'm not horrified of her treatment of the children, but this is the second allegation of her slapping someone who is supposed to be helping her. This is getting to be over the top. I mean, I've seen DC comic book villains better able to maintain a facade better than her, and she's supposedly an actor. What in the hell is going on? Who stands around and lets someone hit them like this?

Reactions: 41
Omg I am thick I saw a post about her having henna and the cleaner wiping off her fake tan and was wondering why that was being bought up, duhhh that would be because why would a black woman be applying fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Daily Mail casually dropping an article about how difficult it is for older women to have babies and the use of IVF and surrogates in celebrities. 😂

Why I fear older celebrity mums give women false hope

#
I reckon they don't give a tit now and are going drip feed everything

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I also don’t know why this ever got off the ground. She’s clearly pregnant, her face is pregnant, her breathing is pregnant. Those things would be close to impossible to fake consistently.
Yeah some women carry their pregnancy in their face and she’s one of them. I was the same with the swollen nose and lips. I can’t stand Meghan but I do think she carried her own pregnancy. Fully respect the right for others to disagree though

Reactions: 8
I’m getting a bit tired of the ‘she’s late 30’s, you couldn’t possibly conceive easily at that age’ trope. It’s perfectly possible, as I know, to conceive over 40 several times. Having children when you’re a bit older isn’t a stick to beat anyone with.
Of course it is possible to conceive several times over in late 30s & carry to full term several time over. But it is not such a certainty as fertility declines more steeply from mid30s onwards as it may be for younger women. Gynaes routinely caution women not to rely on being routine fertile from mid 30s, nor to rely upon frozen eggs or IVF to have high success rates. There is no stick beating of older mothers on this thread & the trope you mention is unkind & unhelpful to women who want to conceive at any age.

It could be that MM has nabbed her Prince & is also robustly fecund at a remarkable pace.
Maybe MM is like some women in their late 30s who need some assistance with their fertility & carrying to full term several times over before they greet the menopause.

Reactions: 5
Moonbump makers must be quite a niche set? I doubt if MM had any sent directly to her door or local Amazon pick-up, but there must be an audit trail somewhere. Would the ’suit’ go through the wash? Hung out to drip dry? Obvs, Hazzard would know about this, & I can see him, folie a deux, joining in this ‘mild minor’ deception to somehow protect his precious Megs whilst a well paid surrogate gets on with the gestational graft.

Secondly, UK governance & rules about surrogacy (& payment) very strict, & very different to USA.
Assuming MegsEggs in deep storage in California, would she & Hazza have the mixing done in UK or USA? Would the surrogate implanting (!) be done in UK or USA?
There is a U.K. company called Moonbump.com which makes fake pregnancy bellies in foam or silicone in different sizes and skin colours. It is a niche market but one that is used for many purposes, including theatre and TV. I note that they also sell handmade silicone bumps in different sizes and colours on Etsy.

The silicone bumps don’t need to be washed, they can simply be wiped clean. They are also sent out very discretely and their description on the packaging and bank statements etc will show as ‘theatrical costume’. So Smeggy would have had no problem confidentially ordering and requesting delivery of the four required bump sizes in her desired colour. Plus, she could just wipe clean with baby wipes. Here are the FAQs from the website.

ETA - a recent post on Blind Gossip intimated that the eggs were stored and implanted in Canada. Stored there when she lived in Canada working on the TV show Suits (just in case) then fertilised and implanted there in 2018.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who cottoned onto the allegation about her slapping another staffer here? Not that I'm not horrified of her treatment of the children, but this is the second allegation of her slapping someone who is supposed to be helping her. This is getting to be over the top. I mean, I've seen DC comic book villains better able to maintain a facade better than her, and she's supposedly an actor. What in the hell is going on? Who stands around and lets someone hit them like this?
Right??!? It's bad enough to treat the staff like you think you're some kind of evil stepsister in a Disney Cinderella adaptation, and the BRF have covered for her just being *mean*. But slapping? If she laid a finger on staff there should be criminal charges filed, I don't give a duck who this knock-kneed, thick-waist-having gutter woman thinks she is.

Not to mention picking on a child of - what was Charlotte at the time, 5?? That's not even scum territory, that's veritable "what Freda says" territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Have mint choc chip and you can pretend it's part of brushing your teeth. Therefore no guilt involved.

Love those two. She is gorgeous. So obviously mixed race yet wears it proudly, no adjusting her features and they are perfect, looks stunningly natural.

I hadn't realised just how badly the new regime in the US is stuffing the woke shite down throats. The military issue shocked me badly. China is upping ways of creating big butch macho military men while the USA is discussing a budget for new uniforms for their pregnant soldiers. :sick:
Oh for duck sake, if you get pregnant in the military then be prepared to take on a non military role that allows you to either dress as a civvy or wear military track suit comfy gear until after the birth. It's common sense and doesn't demean you. Uniforms for pregnant soldiers ? If you are pregnant you are temporarily no longer a soldier. You cannot go into battle, trek in hostile territory or do tiring training runs. It's simple biology. You step aside on full pay until you can fully resume your post and get back to soldiering.
If China ever invades the US the US are fucked. Kamala and the weak wokies will be hiding in the bunkers expecting the armies whose machismo they diluted to do battle for them. Cunts.
Military=Macho. Be you male or female you need a warrior ethic and weakness has no part in it. That's just life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
So unprofessional, standing with her hands in her pockets.
Then grabbing Harry's arm and turning her back on the lady in the next seat, who is blowing her nose. Did Megain make her cry too.
The bridesmaid story is awful if true. What a nasty woman she is 🤬
Yes.I wonder if someone was due to meet her ,if they stood with their hands in their pockets ,just how much of a slating they`d have gotten behind their mansion walls?

Reactions: 13
Well, it's the Queen that granted the right to wear it, and nah, that thing was for real and sparkled like the real thing. It'd been off her head and back with security to the underground storage room as soon as she got back from the wedding to change for the evening do anyway. Jewels like that don't leave vaults without security being discreetly in place constantly. Insurance demands it. That's why getting one out at short notice for a stupid hairdo rehearsal instead of using a plastic tiara in the right shape was such a stupid request. Kate used a plastic one for her hair rehearsal. It's not at all necessary to drag a valuable piece out of storage with all the attendant fuss and risk.

Angela Kelley I feel sorry for having to cope with Markle and Harry being a bleep to her. She's basically the Queen's longtime confidante and friend and shows how dopey Harry is that her was prepared to shout at her. The Queen has Angela's back, Harry should know that. I think even by that point he was so scared of Markle's rage that he was prepared to make grand mistakes like that. God knows how much she escalated after she had her hideous feet under the table.
I read Angela Kelly’s “The Other Side of the Coin” during lockdown (never read books on the RF before) but I really enjoyed this book. The friendship, mutual respect and humour between TQ and Angela Kelly is real and delightful to know.
For Markle to have upset Angela Kelly would have surely infuriated TQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So unprofessional, standing with her hands in her pockets.
Then grabbing Harry's arm and turning her back on the lady in the next seat, who is blowing her nose. Did Megain make her cry too.
The bridesmaid story is awful if true. What a nasty woman she is 🤬
She’s a control freak, to add to the list of dreadful traits she has. She looks notably angry and uncomfortable when she isn’t in complete control, walking ahead, listening in on H’s conversations at engagements. She barges him out of the way to get ahead. She’s even tried to do it to the Queen. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.