Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks too 50s girl.
I've started a new thread as obs it was needed but now I'm stuck.

No new things have happened in the last 24 hours for megs except she has released comments on a private conversation with Harry's family.

Prince Philip is out of hospital and let's hope he recovers well.

Now I need to work out how to finish the las thread.!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Can we make a poll of what day we think the baby will be born on? Diana birthday, Prince Phillip birthday, etc.?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for new thread. It’s been a while! 😆

@freda19 I couldn’t get your video to play. I pressed play and it shows 19 seconds but won’t start.
Please could you post a link where you found it so I can try there?
Many thanks.

Reactions: 12
The fact that there are a good few sensible replies gives me hope, but it scares me the amount of likes the original comment got. These people are ridiculously ill informed! Just spouting all the rhetoric they’ve seen in all the woke echo chambers. This person is probably about 16, and American, and knows nothing about Princess Diana. My take is that Diana would have been extremely wary at the very least, and would have even despised her.
E84D8F77-630A-4E85-A427-F0240E267B63.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thanks too 50s girl.
I've started a new thread as obs it was needed but now I'm stuck.

No new things have happened in the last 24 hours for megs except she has released comments on a private conversation with Harry's family.

Prince Philip is out of hospital and let's hope he recovers well.

Now I need to work out how to finish the las thread.!!!
Thanks @mylifeisasillymoviefail and @50sGirl for the new thread. Excellent thread title ❤

Reactions: 21
Here’s a question, if the bullying allegations are found to be true, what’s to stop those staff talking and giving their truth?

Reactions: 40
Here’s a question, if the bullying allegations are found to be true, what’s to stop those staff talking and giving their truth?
One of the reasons is the simple fact that they aren’t on the woke side of it. You only get to have the platform to ‘speak your truth’ and go uncontested if you hold enough identity politics cards. If you’re a white man you can forget it, but if you’re a black woman we have to honour your lived experience and take it at face value.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
NDAs. They can’t prevent going to court or a tribunal but there’s no justification for breaching one to speak to the newspapers. So BP could sue...but, personally, I don’t think they would. Trying to shut someone up for talking about abuse would look awful, imo.

Reactions: 26
Haz and Smeggy really are a pair of publicity-obsessed vindictive bastards aren’t they? Gayle King can pipe the duck down too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
For some reason the Roxanne Pallett BB interview came up on my YouTube recommended just now. It’s been said before on here but the parallels are insane. She says ‘watching it back (the ‘hitting’ incident) it was a lot different to how I felt at the time’. Had there not been cameras I think she would have been believed and a man’s life ruined.

She accused Ryan of ‘assault’ and ‘abuse’ and called him a ‘manipulative’ ‘woman beater’. This is exactly what M is doing to the RF! All the accusations under the sun, and because it’s hearsay the wokes are blindly believing her.

MM and RP both exhibit signs of NPD and have a track record of attention seeking, manipulative behaviour. They are unwell women.

Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.