Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is me being slow but I’ve only just realised that Eugenie wore the emerald tiara on her wedding day- is this why MM wasn’t allowed it given Eugenie was supposed to have been married before? Do we think that’s why MM wanted it then?

Reactions: 16
To all the Irish on here, and those who wish they were Irish ... Happy St Patrick's Day ya bunch of reprobates!😘🥰😘

I agree. I love seeing new faces or even old faces who post elsewhere but pop in to participate.

I think If anyone asks a trigger (as in repetitive to us regulars) question they can be politely directed to Bubble's wiki up top and they should find the info there.
Admittedly it can irritate but the pychologist in me would tend to say we're all on edge over the totally unexpected sheer venom and outright lies in that interview and tempers are frayed ... with our normal patience stretched to snapping point. I certainly had a wobble and timed myself out to shake it off.
But we're still here and carrying on the crusade to gather info and take the piss, so hey ho and on we go cunting them out.:m
Happy St. Patrick's Day Freda 😘 (and to all our Irish tattlers!) X x

And agree, I think we were all a bit wounded and furious, I know was raging for several days...very short fuse, which is not my normal self.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The tiara Eugenie wore is the most expensive one the queen owns apparently - £10 million. Of course Meg wanted that one.
Interesting history as it was left to the Queen Mother by her friend Mrs Greville. Even a Mrs can have a banging tiara.

Reactions: 38
I'm in Canada and we haven't seen hide nor hare of this elusive hissy fit recording. If it surfaces, I'm sure we will hear about it.

I'm still burned up about Gail King shooting her mouth off. In the US media they just don't understand the concept of a dignified silence on family matters, they automatically think you have something to hide. They don't quite get that for a certain class of people, airing one's dirty laundry in public is unseemly.

Sorry this is me being slow but I’ve only just realised that Eugenie wore the emerald tiara on her wedding day- is this why MM wasn’t allowed it given Eugenie was supposed to have been married before? Do we think that’s why MM wanted it then?
The story goes MM was shown the tiaras on offer, she wanted the emerald one, but it was already promised to Eugenie. She wasn't best pleased.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you- I don’t know why I’ve never picked up on the Eugenie connection before. I feel sorry for Eugenie really she seems to get dumped on a lot!

Reactions: 25
I'm in Canada and we haven't seen hide nor hare of this elusive hissy fit recording. If it surfaces, I'm sure we will hear about it.

I'm still burned up about Gail King shooting her mouth off. In the US media they just don't understand the concept of a dignified silence on family matters, they automatically think you have something to hide. They don't quite get that for a certain class of people, airing one's dirty laundry in public is unseemly.

The story goes MM was shown the tiaras on offer, she wanted the emerald one, but it was already promised to Eugenie. She wasn't best pleased.
It was probably more desirable because it was promised to Princess Eugenie.

Reactions: 37
would love for this to be true! However I think they went for sex selection and in the US (in my experience at least) you can find out the sex via a blood test at 10-12 weeks.
You can get them in the UK too. They are called noninvasive prenatal test and can be used as early as 8 weeks to determine gender.

Reactions: 11
I really wasn't a fan of the emerald tiara- I much preferred Meghan's 🤣 also Meghan got a much nicer wedding tiara than Kate. Honestly the RF bent over backwards to accommodate Megz and she STILL wasn't happy.

Reactions: 28
I'd laugh if they were told it was a girl and then it ends up being another boy 😂😂 that happened to a friend of my mother, she was told by the doctors it was a girl she was having and then the kid was born and it was a boy 😅
H&M don't leave anything to chance. With Meghan´s age I am sure there was more done than just an ultrasound. Normally you get offered a blood test around the 11th week - with that you can check the chromosomal health of the baby and get the gender with out any doubts. (Had me shouting angrily at my doctor "WHAT another boy???!?!?!?!?NOOOOOOO!" Yes, I admit, I was discriminating. )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what about Palace's insiders giving informations to journalists? Those that are mentionned in articles. Who are they? Do they act on their own or are they asked to give some informations? I mean I think it is an important point to understand how things work.

Also I would like to understand how gossip newspapers work. They write a lot of articles on Royals/celebs etc. But on what is it based? On tips? From their imagination? PR planted stories? A bit of everything?

Reactions: 8
I think they were married months before in Africa and her saying they were married on their own three days before was a thinly veiled threat that she would spill the beans, hence why she was invited to Balmoral over christmas when normally this is only for married couples, and I think there was something about William not following to sign the register.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Harry and Meghan #79: Ain't nobody here but us chickens... and we don't give a cluck!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To all the Irish on here, and those who wish they were Irish ... Happy St Patrick's Day ya bunch of reprobates!😘🥰😘

I agree. I love seeing new faces or even old faces who post elsewhere but pop in to participate.

I think If anyone asks a trigger (as in repetitive to us regulars) question they can be politely directed to Bubble's wiki up top and they should find the info there.
Admittedly it can irritate but the pychologist in me would tend to say we're all on edge over the totally unexpected sheer venom and outright lies in that interview and tempers are frayed ... with our normal patience stretched to snapping point. I certainly had a wobble and timed myself out to shake it off.
But we're still here and carrying on the crusade to gather info and take the piss, so hey ho and on we go cunting them out.:m
Happy Paddy's Day!

Surely I'm not the only one who really wishes Gail King would just duck off and keep her nose out of all of this? All I see is Ginge and Whinge using Orca and Gail as their American mouthpieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I had my first child very young, still a teenager. I was interviewed in a parenting magazine and referred to myself as 'strong, like a Spice Girl'. It was 1997.
I still cringe at this...🤦‍♀️
I cannot imagine now at 40 referring to myself as a bleeping Disney Princess. WTAF??!
Which Spice Girl were you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow anyone just see pasty palmer do a piers morgan on gmb and shut down interview

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
VERY long time lurker (shamefully long, if truth be told...a year...) here who has been infuriated by seeing some of the (I hope) bots on twitter going about MM and also (not so likely bots) making the most horrible comments about Prince Philip and the wonderful news he's out of hospital. Hello! I'm both UK/AUS, currently Down Under during the pandemic, and a firm supporter of the Queen and the Royal Family. So glad to stumble over this forum of like-minded people (I was also so thankful to be lurking this time last year as it gave me some relief from everything pandemic-related). I've been royal watching essentially my whole life, blame my love of history for that! I was hoping I was wrong when I heard about Markle and her involvement with Haz, I was so hopeful for it to work, I wanted the best for him and by extension, her. Alas.

Everyone I speak to in Aus, regardless of if they've sat through the whingefest that was Oprah, are not sympathetic to the pair. Yes, there is sympathy for mental health issues, but as everyone on here has noted, there are so many avenues for help. Given the top brass types that were given into the employ of the couple, and MM especially, I cannot believe no one would've helped if she had asked, or indeed, shown signs she was struggling. The sooner they retire into privacy the better. And pigs might fly, eh?

A friend of mine in Singapore is equally disgusted and appalled and tells me that is the general feeling over there, too. Has muttered all sorts of things about not airing dirty laundry in public, doesn't believe she was so naïve about the family and Haz, and suggests they do a lie detection test for future interviews.

Anyway, glad to (finally) be amongst you, I can't promise to break news stories given my current location, but I look forward to actually joining in.

I don't recall having seen this posted in the last few days (may have missed it in a thread, sorry if I did), so enjoy this Aussie perspective:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...h/news-story/82edf05963b44bf1df1075ec2002230a

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I'd laugh if they were told it was a girl and then it ends up being another boy 😂😂 that happened to a friend of my mother, she was told by the doctors it was a girl she was having and then the kid was born and it was a boy 😅
It happened to a friend of mine too, his wife and I were both pregnant at the same time, they found out the sex, I didn't and when he told me they were having a girl I said, no you're not it's a boy, never met his wife, knew him as we were both on our Commercial Pilots course. Well bugger me she had a boy, he thought I was a soothsayer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The National Enquire’s Cover and Main Story expose Harry and Meghan’s untruths...
I know they’re [the Natl Enq) not the most respected of sources, but they did break the John Edwards Love-Child story with actual investigative journalism, so they have done some very solid work.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.