Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
I was having a look around for the hand cleaning video pre henna tattoo. Which I can't find.
I did find this.
Did not she sayshe was fluent in French and Spanish?

This says The Duchess of Sussex studied French for six years and also completed an internship at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires during her time at Northwestern University where she learned to speak Spanish, according to her official page on the royal family’s website.

This says high school french only.
Sorry minor niggle only.
WHOA ! I found it. Yes it was that trip. If you look at her arm above the tattoo you can see the 'tide mark' where the alcohol wipe erased her fake tan.
Also where the wiping stopped above 3 of her fingers. Really really white, lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Piers not afraid of wokes

"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "Memo to all high-profile, insufferably woke, unctuously virtue-signalling, shamefully race-baiting hypocrites: I'm watching, and I will retaliate." / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

xforeverlove21

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.17.04 AM.png

I can't believe the same woman who sued her own FATHER for sharing a letter is now HERSELF leaking private phone calls to the American media about her in laws (who are not even related to her)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Baxtyboo

I've said it once and I'll say it again, what is her obsession with writing fucking letters?!? Has she only just discovered what a pen is for or somthing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Anyone else feeling Piers Morgan is deliberately goading for a fight and potential lawsuit. He's not stupid so will definitely have something to back up his claims. It might be the poor treatment and stitch up being handed to Sharon Osborne but he just seems extra arsey in twitter this last 24 hours and doesn't give a flying fuck. Come on Piers join the dark side and share your beef

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Jings!!! I've said this before, but there are times I'm pleased im an only child - and this is one of them.

What an absolute git!!! You go on tv, complain your family won't talk to you, they obviously reach out to you, and then one of your wife's pals goes on t.v. to bitch on your behalf that they're still not doing what you want!!! And that they're not including your crackpot wife.

This guy has lost his mind!!!

Talk about washing your dirty laundry 🙄🙄🙄

The pair of them are crazy!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

mb1202

VIP Member
For some reason the Roxanne Pallett BB interview came up on my YouTube recommended just now. It’s been said before on here but the parallels are insane. She says ‘watching it back (the ‘hitting’ incident) it was a lot different to how I felt at the time’. Had there not been cameras I think she would have been believed and a man’s life ruined.

She accused Ryan of ‘assault’ and ‘abuse’ and called him a ‘manipulative’ ‘woman beater’. This is exactly what M is doing to the RF! All the accusations under the sun, and because it’s hearsay the wokes are blindly believing her.

MM and RP both exhibit signs of NPD and have a track record of attention seeking, manipulative behaviour. They are unwell women.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I love this photo and wish it was shown more often. Charles hasn't been the loveliest of people, but his love for his sons and grandchildren in particular is clear to see. Little Archie may literally never be hugged as a small child, as Louis is. What Meghan and Harry are doing to Harry's family and their own child, soon to be children, is unspeakably vicious and cruel.

Attachments

• Heart
Ah when was she a princess??? I thought her title was Duchess 🤔Was the princess but before or after she was the Little Mermaid 🙄
I had my first child very young, still a teenager. I was interviewed in a parenting magazine and referred to myself as 'strong, like a Spice Girl'. It was 1997.
I still cringe at this...🤦‍♀️
I cannot imagine now at 40 referring to myself as a fucking Disney Princess. WTAF??!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just mulling over some stuff from last fred, where someone commented about repetition of previously discussed theories. My theory is that most of us normal types are so discombobulated by all this... mess that we have to keep going over old ground in order to try and make some sense out of something somewhere?

Like, this is not how normal people behave, and if you are normal then its very hard to get your head round this level of victimhood from two enormously priviliged people?

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
They want titles restored as in military, the HRH, For them and the kiddies. Cash to live on and security because that is great for their image.....see we are so vip we need security. Its actually all spoken about in that interview what they want, you just have to dig through the shit to find it. Archie is not a prince....check/Daddy cut me off.....check/no security.....check. Its blackmail to get what they wanted in the first place.....half in half out, do all the great royal things when it suits them. Pathetic.
Exactly. It makes me laugh stupid people saying she's doing this as some sort of therapy to heal her wounded soul and give her 'closure'.
Gimme a break. Bitch wants the titles for her crotch goblins and herself because the titles (like it or not) give them leverage in the world she wants to be part of. She cannot host dinner parties as a big name hollywood star because she's a D list has been with bruised knees and nobody would come, so hosting as a Royal is the next best thing. Curtseying to her (like some of them no doubt would)would make her positively cream her panties.She had a touch of that in the UK and she loved it.
The cunts now see just how bloody draining full security is on your wealth and they don't like it. They want us peasants forced back into paying it for them through Chas. It would also give them status. All the big names have security. She wants that look, the cachet of big guys in shades pushing people aside to accommodate them. Fuck off bitch. Those days are gone.
Same thing with the Daddy Chas money. They took it for granted it would never stop and were basing their new life on knowing it was always there as pocket change. Now it's gone and reality has kicked in. They need that money.They need that paid security and they need those titles.
As for hasno's military titles ... get the fuck over it. Let's get real, those positions have now been awarded to others. It just hasn't been officially announced. Brenda can't just wake up one morning and think "Ooh, I think I'll make Lord Digglesby Commander General of the marines. YOOHOO! Servant person, send Lord Digglesby a letter giving him his new post and let the press know." The posts have been awarded but it would be bad form to announce them publicly until the year's probation is up. The new persons will have spent this last few weeks/months reorganing their diaries to fit the new events they'll be required to attend or host.
Listen hasno THE POSTS ARE GONE! GET OVER IT ya whiny bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Peppersdoll

It is absolutely mortifying to see Gayle King communicating on their behalf. Oh good lord , how low have they sunk, it is just so embarrassing. I’m Irish and whilst we have obviously had a complicated history with the British, we are just as captivated as our global counterparts , by the monarchy and the RF. I’ll always remember as a child , coming into my mothers bedroom, she never had the tv on in the bedroom, but she was in bed crying watching Sky News , covering Diana’s death. That was 1 of only 2 times I saw my mother cry.

It is stomach turning to have seen the images of Phillip leaving hospital , and that they would have allowed that interview to go and ahead and be broadcast, or to give it in the first place. If even Harry agrees himself that they are ALL victims of having been born into the institution, they why do this to your grandmother , at this hour of her life , after all that she has already been through in her life.

I can just reassure you all in Britain, that is Irish share so much with you culturally , hardly surprising being close neighbours and both island nations, and we would fine this kind of vulgar attempt to character assassinate your family absolutely despicable. Their motives are so transparent. I hate to stereotype Americans , but they will just swallow this bullshit up, they just cannot appreciate the centuries of history, tradition and protocol on the the scale of the British Royal family. Britain and Europe are light years ahead of America in this respect.

Fair enough if someone doesn’t feel a monarchy serves a purpose, or is defunct , or even worse , damaging to the members who are born into if . Then why don’t you just say that Harry? But no, that’s not correct is it? Because you wanted to remain in the RF, and remain a cog in that wheel, You love it. And yet you call yourself a victim and your brother and your father . An awful case of Stockholm syndrome he has?

Meghan and Harry are boring now, that interview was the last scrapping of the barrel of mileage we were going to get out of them , and I’ll give them this much , we got some great mileage out of them . But now they will just fade away into oblivion. They must be kicking themselves .

And when the Queen or Phillip pass away,whoever does first, and they watch the whole world mourn and send condolences , they will have to reconcile that they will never ever see that scale of global respect and acknowledgment. They will be a footnote in this story , if they are lucky

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
The way Meghan thinks everyone should be ringing her rather than Harry.
Don't know how everyone else's family works but I assumed it was pretty standard to talk to the actual blood relative rather than the spouse.
If my fil rings then other than saying hi I pass the phone to h because I know much as fil likes me he has rang to speak to his son.
Imagine being so arrogant and entitled that you feel ‘hurt’ that the Queen of England and the Prince of Wales aren’t ringing you directly but ringing their grandson/son. Does she not remember that she was literally a D list actress and nobody before she met the idiot!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I hope HMQ and Phil have managed to put their feet up and put the world to rights over a snifter or 3 tonight, and have both gorn to bed united in their hatred of shitehawks like their grandson and his dodgy wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Silbee

VIP Member
ANL have got to appeal the privacy case now, surely?
I hope Mr Justice Warby is hanging his head in shame.
I had this conversation today, I actually blame Warby for this mess. She now thinks she's invincible and untouchable for some reason. I hope someone comes along soon to show her how wrong she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

buflesse

Chatty Member
I bet Meghan is fuming that no one in the RF is talking to her 😂 she's not used to being treated as unimportant and she's usually the one who does the ghosting, not the other way round. Harry still has a chance of being accepted back into the fold because he's family, but she's toast as far as the RF are concerned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

freda19

VIP Member
You know Biden is meant to be coming to UK in June but I bet he pulls out to humiliate the Queen. I hope this is HMs response ....

”I’m so sorry Joe that you can’t make it but we’ll be trooping that colour regardless.....please send my regards to the Duke of Whaddock Hunt . Ciao”
Biden will NOT be coming across the pond. I know I take the piss out of him but there is not a doubt in my mind he's very ill and has been for a long time. 'They' just managed to control it enough to get him through the doors of the White Cancelled House. It genuinely (and I'm not happy saying this) wouldn't surprise me if he popped his clogs long before our lovely Phil the Greek. The man is knackered, FFS retire him, you wouldn't put a performing dog through that crap. You'd say "Well done mate, no more work for you, just gravy bones and basking in the sun."
So I wouldn't bother putting his name on a reserved seat at the trooping. Mebbe cuntchops Harris will turn up. Be nice to see her bowing to Brenda, it will give her mouthy niece and smeggy a heart attack.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 55

1001 others

VIP Member
Just a wing

Threw tea at someone non?

Just how popular were they in Aus? Any Aussies got a real view?
Not Aussie but Kiwi here ... was in amongst the (very low turnout) of people who watched from a distance as they arrived at Maranui Cafe in Wellington (I'm not from Welly but was visiting a client that day).

My first impression was that she clung on to him for dear life and seemed a bit ... well, underwhelming. She lacked presence. Unlike Kate, who as soon as she did walkabouts had a certain je ne sais quoi about her from the moment she stepped out of her car when she visited. (And I don't say that to inflate Kate in order to deflate Meghan; Kate really does have presence. Even a lot of the grumpy old radio guys mentioned it).

In all honesty, I expected a bigger turnout (see snaps below - there would have been about 100 people max there, with plenty of room for more). Of those that were there, lots were shouting to Harry (he smiled and waved); there was just one wokester with a placard in support of Meghan that I can remember.

In the footage I saw of them on the news during their visit in other centres, I thought their support staff looked really stressed and unhappy - especially the blonde girl.

I did laugh at the Sussexes' comment about the other royals being jealous of their popularity on the down-under tour - um, NO! People talked about Kate and William's visit long after they left; not so in the case of Harry and Meghan. Even Harry's solo visits here have conjured up more excitement. Besides, Kiwis had heard whispers about Duchess Diva's antics in AU by the time they landed here so a few people were side-eyeing her about that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55