Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear that since he’s been with her, his eyes are getting closer. Soon he’ll look like a bloody cyclops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I have never understood why pwople desire massive houses and the need to show off etc , having been homeless and living in a B&B for a year brfore i got re homed i am just gratful for a roof over mt head
Well said. I've never understood it either. Too much space just means more cleaning!

If we learn to be happy with what we have then envy doesn't consume us. Look at Meghan and Harry, rich beyond the dreams of any of us but they are so bloody miserable.

Meghan will never be happy because she is dissatisfied inside and equates wealth and power with happiness. She is an empty vessel and I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an odious person. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not for Pippa - she has a billionaire with a family hotel in the Caribbean and a large estate and title in Scotland. What would Harry offer? Nothing.
I could never understand why Spencer does so much reality TV? Surely he doesn't need the money? Is he the Harry of the family 🤣

My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣
He has a certain type of fan 🤣
I didn't watch the actual interview because the pair of them sicken me. For those people who did - is there anyway that Megain can claim it was edited to make her look bad and she didn't actually say the things that people are saying she did?

I reckon that's what she'll go for if she can. 'Even Oprah was against me!!!' Wail,wail wail.
The edit made her look good. I doubt Meghan will be unhappy with the final edit.

Reactions: 12
Not for Pippa - she has a billionaire with a family hotel in the Caribbean and a large estate and title in Scotland. What would Harry offer? Nothing.
About her billionaire it’s seems he is an nasty piece of work!! There was a story going around he abused one of his housekeepers!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣
We had bleeping AMAZING music in the 70s 80s and 90s. Daniel O’Donnell is NOT on the list 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have never understood why pwople desire massive houses and the need to show off etc , having been homeless and living in a B&B for a year brfore i got re homed i am just gratful for a roof over mt head
As my mum would say..”You can only sleep in one bed at a time!”
As I would say...”You can only s**t in one toilet at a time!”

First seven years of my life our family lived in a tenement with no bathroom, only a toilet; in my 20’s I shared a studio-kitchenette with no bathroom (toilet was out on main staircase of building, one flight up!).
As for that ungrateful cow Markle and her shadow H, they can go do one 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I complained to the BBC about Dr Shola breaking advertising guidelines and this is the response I received:
"We accept that a neutral background is generally preferable for television interviews and we appreciate you were unhappy to see Dr Bullshit's book behind her. In the current circumstances, however, we are usually reliant on a contributor's own technology to enable us to conduct our interviews. This means we don't have the same control over how the shot is framed as we would if our own camera operator were there. As Newsnight is a live news programme, where lines to guests are established just before they go on air, there is often little or no time to ask if the contributor can alter the background picture. However all BBC programmes adhere to strict guidelines on advertising and sponsorship, and we have passed your comments to the production team for future reference."

So looks like she's getting away with it 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

This is from Question Time about a year ago.

Journalist makes a goodnpoint about cultivating an american audience and a Kardashian style brand.

(Few nobbers on the panel as ever)

Harry is the ultimate twit.

Reactions: 18
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory
Tinhat it may be, but actually probably not too far off...they are delusional, and the sense of entitlement is epic...I mean, he was born a Prince (no excuse for his awful behaviour, obviously) but how on Earth she has come to this level of 'I deserve it all' I will never know...

Reactions: 32
“Dr. Bullshit” 🤣🤣🤣

BBC can get stuffed, not fit for purpose. They stopped the free TV license for the over-75s and sent out demand letters. I told my mum not to pay it as there were many pensioners refusing to buy a license and impossible for the BBC to prosecute them all. She ended up buying one because she was frightened bailiffs would come to her door.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just to say I am loving my green hat. I hope we all get Easter bunny ears. Hint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We had bleeping AMAZING music in the 70s 80s and 90s. Daniel O’Donnell is NOT on the list 😂😂😂
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
Don’t forget Val Doonican 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Damian Rice. Van Morrison. etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She definitely passed as white when it suited her, and now it suits her to pass as black...maybe she's the racist one for getting a nose job to make herself look more white!
Honestly, she still doesn't look remotely black now. She simply looks indeterminate mixed race when she beefs up the bronzer and trys to bang on that particular drum. If she owned her natural hair texture, it'd be different. That's the main obvious visual signifier of her black heritage but even now she's playing the race card HARD she'd still clinging to the chemical straightening and extensions, plus those long black wigs that look like the ones very rich Hasidic women in the US wear.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: she may be recognised as black in the USA which has a unique history regarding race and where even one distant relative three generations back with a certain ethnicity seems to qualify you to claim that ethnicity (which has never sat right with me), but in much of the rest of the world the way she presents as an adult, she'd be considered white. Especially in actual black majority countries, even ones with troubled racial histories themselves such as SA.

Reactions: 28
I could never understand why Spencer does so much reality TV? Surely he doesn't need the money? Is he the Harry of the family 🤣

He has a certain type of fan 🤣

The edit made her look good. I doubt Meghan will be unhappy with the final edit.
Spencer is a prat. His low alcohol drinks company only set up in June last year and was claiming staff furlough a month later. He is pathetic and has been bailed out all the way through his dumb life by his father. Him and his wife suit each other as they both know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.