Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I can’t help but wonder if Harry had an early night last night, and Megs ‘just had a little work to finish’ before retiring for the evening!!

And this morning he woken up to 50 texts from Granny saying ‘WTAF’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve always wondered with the funeral, would they have made two little girls do the same walk. What would it have been like if they had cried with every step? It just feels strange looking back....My jury is out with H&M but I do believe I could never live the life of a royal. Yes they have a duty and their life is a privilege but my god can they ever be themselves? It makes me feel incredibly claustrophobic to think of having to act a certain way every moment of my life 😱 exhausting
just my opinion but they could get as much privacy as they want,
Meghan and Harry are kicking up a fuss because they WANT the drama, they FEED off it,
They met and dated and managed to kept it relatively private,
Kate leads a pretty private life away from her duties, Meghan and Harry could do the same but they court drama and always have, the drama around her father was only the start of it and it hasn’t stopped.

show the baby at the steps of the hospital, you can even cover his head with a frigging hat and then fuck off for six months to be “new parents”

wave at his first birthday.... fuck off for six months.

have lunch with the queen and your dying grandad... fuck of for six months.

“work” with “charities” behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️

they’ve created the circus they live in right now because Harry is pissed at everything and everyone and he hasn’t resolved that shit since his mum’s death 🤷‍♀️
You can’t blame a country for killing your mum, hate them and also work as a key member of the royal family.

They both need to head to Canada, get in touch with that Lifetime/Hallmark Channel. Write a 1 star made for TV movie and get a rose quortz roller, or whatever the hippies use to calm the nerves and promote lymphatic drainage 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Libbub

VIP Member
Someone on the Sussex Royal insta page has written "Meghan Markle is wearing Prince Harry's balls as earrings"...........

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Lechat

VIP Member
Harry was really liked a few years back, down to earth and involved in some great charity work. How he has fallen in the public’s perception. I honestly think they should just go to Canada, rescind their titles and live out of the public spotlight and Uk taxpayers funds. If they did that, I think a lot of people would say fair enough, you want a quiet life and they would be left alone.
But it’s obvious Meghan wants to be famous still and no doubt have some woke platform like goop and turn up to the oscars and mingle with celebs. She wants to make money from sponsorship and be free to do what Hollywood things she wants. Theres no way she could do that living under Buckingham Palace rules and that’s the rub. She wants her cake and to eat it.

Being a royal involves opening factories in Stoke, new village halls in Cumbria, planting trees and charity lunches. She thinks she’s above all that and that’s why the UK public have their backs up. What small fry royal engagements has she done? Has she shown much interest in this country at all? That’s the impression people have.

Now the Sussexes behaviour is reminiscent of a teenager throwing a strop and threatening to run away etc. Releasing that statement without notification to Harry’s family shows the tensions. Also that post refers to working in “collaboration” with HM Queen, imagine saying that about your own grandmother. It reads so badly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'm so confused right now. I thought they wanted more privacy and to raise little Archie as a private citizen? But on their official website, it states, in their "new role" they will be sharing more on social media of their lives? So...do you want to be more public or more private?!
ASOS hauls and monthly primark hauls? #influencerlife

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Catwoman

VIP Member
Taking the Monarchy aside they are a FAMILY. How awfully has he treated his elderly Grandmother? Disgusting. Both his grandparents are elderly and his grandfather recently having been in hospital. If Harry doesn't watch, the next time we see him will be at a State funeral. If he's struggling emotionally already, he'll have that guilt to live with forever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ilikethisname

Have you ever in your life seen a member of thr BRF with frigging sweat patches under their arms? Speaks volumes about the level of classiness with this old broad!! Also her poorly placed cheek filler is glaringly obvious....... Smh....... You can take the girl out the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the girl 😊

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long while 😂😂😂😂

Cheek filler and it's badly placed, in some pictures you can see it quite clearly.

Also that hair....... Looks like someone's thrown an old dog blanket over her head.
Wouldn't be seeing the sweat patches on Randy Andy 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I wonder how long it will take them to become financially independent 🤔
I've just come on to post about it.

He has an inheritance of £30 mill, and presumably he'll still have access to dad's bank account through his Duchy earnings. A Blind Gossip referred to Megs getting earnings through what she wears and has a cut of sales, and they'll get an income from their charity foundation.

Not going to lie (and not that my opinion matters), I'm surprised it's happened now. This creates a lot of pressure on William, Kate and their children. The Queen's 4 children all have roles (we'll overlook the non-sweater), along with their children, so clearly this means a huge slimming down of the family going forward.

Although - and for fear of sounding like an avid Daily Mail reader - why the hell have we just forked out for their royal life so far including wedding, security, renovation of Frogmore Cottage when clearly this was going to happen all along.

Reactions: 39
Some “celebs” are saying it’s because the brits hated Megan and the press bullied her. I loved her in suits. I thought it was amazing she was dating prince harry. I was so excited to hear the engagement BUT then she started with her sense of entitlement. Treating RF like a starring role and wanting to write her own script. I hated how she disowned her family. It made her seem cruel and cold. She started cupping her bump and being generally annoying. She has continued to be unreliable and shown a genuine disinterest in acting like a royal. She was never interested in us or our country. She was more interested in going to watch tennis but nobody could look at her. Trying to manipulate Harry and using other people’s jets whilst bitching about climate change. Expecting people to ask “are you ok hun?” And that we would only have wonderful things to say. She is not the next Diana.

I loved Megan at first but her actions and behaviour is what made me think twice.

Catherine married someone who happened to be the future king. Megan married PRINCE Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

liarliarliar

Why the fuck would Meghan be jealous of Kate? A woman with a career, friends, a real life jealous of a woman who literally is only known because of who she dated then married? So the black American doesn't have class but the white English woman does? Yeah not a racist at all you are you... Harry didn't have a choice in this life, he has had to grieve for his mother and grow up in the public eye not his choice, can you blame him for wanting to protect his son and move him away from that? Archie isn't a Prince, Harry won't be king so what's the problem? But I mean fuck them right, why should they be happy and free and independent. They're only humans too, aye?? They even said in their statement they would still support the queen and fulfill duties just not as much. Why is that a problem? Also again, what the fuck has this got to do with Kate?

You mean you're also a racist who thinks Meghan is jealous of Kate... Got it.
I only lurk this thread but please offer some intelligent explanation on how saying one woman is jealous of another woman makes you racist? 🙄

Reactions: 38

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I notice a few celebs saying it’s about the colour of her skin and that she was bullied by the press. I never took to her. Hated that ridiculous over acted engagement interview. My dislike of her is nothing to do with the colour of her skin. I also dislike a lot of white people.

As for the bullying by the press. They’ve all had it. Diana, Fergie, Camilla, Kate yet this time around it’s because she’s black? The others mentioned were white and it still occurred.

Reactions: 36

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
What I don’t really get, is if the reports in the press are somewhat correct, they already have about 30 million quid in the bank, so why aren’t they already just financially independent from day 1? Why do they have to “work towards“ it?

Well I’m pretty sure it’s because they don’t fancy spending any of their own money on the road to becoming big shot Hollywood billionaires!!! 😡 They want to still suck the UK dry while they go tooting their trumpets about the RF, hustling for Speaking engagements (oh God - the very thought of being preached at by this woke couple!) and selling their Sussex hoodies!

How can she still preach about being a strong woman of colour when she has literally fled the country, fled her duties, and given up because she didn’t get asked if she was okay?
How can he preach about the environment, when he’s taken so many transatlantic flights just in the past six weeks!

weak snowflakes!

P.S. I’m OK 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 36

EllaAziza

Light hearted comment for you all about the OTT racism comments. I'm a GP and we have a prescribing blacklist of items which work out cheaper to buy over the counter so aren't allowed to prescribe. I had to tell a patient unfortunately the toothpaste required was in the prescribing blacklist. I was then accused of being racist and using the word black negatively. I politely apologised he had taken offence and explained how I hadn't developed the English language and if it was called a blue list I still couldn't prescribe it! Incidentally we are both white and my husband is not 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

leoladyxo

VIP Member
If it were a race issue, people would comment on that fact in their reasoning. I wouldn’t agree with that position if it was. I’d think it was disgusting.

People dislike Meghan based on her character and her actions. These things are nothing to do with race.

Reactions: 34

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Why the fuck would Meghan be jealous of Kate? A woman with a career, friends, a real life jealous of a woman who literally is only known because of who she dated then married? So the black American doesn't have class but the white English woman does? Yeah not a racist at all you are you... Harry didn't have a choice in this life, he has had to grieve for his mother and grow up in the public eye not his choice, can you blame him for wanting to protect his son and move him away from that? Archie isn't a Prince, Harry won't be king so what's the problem? But I mean fuck them right, why should they be happy and free and independent. They're only humans too, aye?? They even said in their statement they would still support the queen and fulfill duties just not as much. Why is that a problem? Also again, what the fuck has this got to do with Kate?

You mean you're also a racist who thinks Meghan is jealous of Kate... Got it.
Race has nothing to do with it at all,
it’s how a person conducts themselves that shows what class they have, even the poorest person can be a person of class money or race is not relevant,
People that use the race card are usually racist.
Putting your announcement on Instagram no class right there ,
How long is Harry going to use that excuse this isn’t the first time he has acted like an idiot,
As I said let them go but let them fund what they want to do FULLY I don’t see why taxpayers should pay for their whims, they have shown total disrespect to the Queen and it’s time they left already.
ETA Kate had a job she went to university St Andrews I believe in Scotland , does Markle even have a degree? And maybe Kate puts family first you know the one she still has 🙄 and hasn’t estranged, or the staff or William’s family .

Last edited:
Reactions: 33