Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m far too invested and I’m not even British: I live in the UK though so does that count 😅 I am the subject of another monarch but our royal family isn’t nearly as entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The statement on their website says they want to work and earn an income! Which they can’t “under the current structure” AKA Meghan does!

Reactions: 6
I'm so confused right now. I thought they wanted more privacy and to raise little Archie as a private citizen? But on their official website, it states, in their "new role" they will be sharing more on social media of their lives? So...do you want to be more public or more private?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm so confused right now. I thought they wanted more privacy and to raise little Archie as a private citizen? But on their official website, it states, in their "new role" they will be sharing more on social media of their lives? So...do you want to be more public or more private?!
ASOS hauls and monthly primark hauls? #influencerlife

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can someone please explain what they mean by their desire for a private income? do they want to profit from charity work or take endorsements etc?

Reactions: 3
I have ITV news on now and the clips of her talking make my blood boil, she literally is the most annoying person in the public eye 😂 ugh remember her “nobody asks how I am” crap and how her friends apparently advised her that the British tabloids would ruin her life! I know these things have all been discussed already but UGH she winds me up nothing ordinary 😤

Reactions: 12
They want to be in the limelight on their on terms. That’s why Meghan didn’t like being a member of the Royal Family! She doesn’t understand or care for the expectations regarding what you share and what you don’t.

Reactions: 5
I have ITV news on now and the clips of her talking make my blood boil, she literally is the most annoying person in the public eye 😂 ugh remember her “nobody asks how I am” crap and how her friends apparently advised her that the British tabloids would ruin her life! I know these things have all been discussed already but UGH she winds me up nothing ordinary 😤
same. The whole woe is me tit is tiring. You’re rich love, and married to a rich man. I doubt you have that many problens. And you could have got the press onside by not being a hypocritical pair of dickheads or just stayed out of the spotlight whilst Archie was a baby like William and Catherine pretty much did.

Reactions: 10

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.