Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't the Kardashians show been canned? The ratings are dire compared to its peak.

They've been much smarter at wining over people. Meg needed to play the long game to get people on side and she's shown no interest to do that.

This! Avoid like the plague anyone that was using piers Morgan and Tanya burr to social climb
View attachment 70416
They've been canned? Shows how much I know! They still seem to be invited to all the events and still "news worthy" to many despite their many short comings or skills!

i reckon that when the inevitable divorce happens, H will try to reconnect to the family. just think it’s so sad for Charles, William & Catherine but most of all the Queen and Phillip. Been saying ever since the engagement interview that something just seemed off with her (and i was a big fan of his and i loved suits so naturally was glad to see them together!)
I wonder if the new “slimline” royals will now have to include Anne, and the Wessex’s?
Anne is Princess Royal so I think she's safe and has her feet very firmly under the table given the number of engagements she undertakes. I think Peter, Zara and the Wessex's will continue to be on the outskirts and continue their salaried roles with the odd engagement for good measure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I imagine Louise and her brother may have increased roles as they reach adulthood given this defection by H&M and Andrew’s recent behaviour. Plus Sophie and Edward do a lot that is barely reported on and like Anne are very much serving the Queen.

As far as I am concerned Harry and Megan need to also divest themselves from the money they receive from the Duchy of Cornwall. Moreover going down the Clinton Foundation route is destined for disaster. Good God they’ve really made a mess of things. Idiots the both of them.

Reactions: 11
I imagine Louise and her brother may have increased roles as they reach adulthood given this defection by H&M and Andrew’s recent behaviour. Plus Sophie and Edward do a lot that is barely reported on and like Anne are very much serving the Queen.

As far as I am concerned Harry and Megan need to also divest themselves from the money they receive from the Duchy of Cornwall. Moreover going down the Clinton Foundation route is destined for disaster. Good God they’ve really made a mess of things. Idiots the both of them.
Do you think Louise and James Wessex will have increased roles? By the time they're adults you'd imagine Beatrice and Eugene will both have children (assuming want them and are able) so that will push Louise & James further down the pecking order...

Reactions: 4
Do you think Louise and James Wessex will have increased roles? By the time they're adults you'd imagine Beatrice and Eugene will both have children (assuming want them and are able) so that will push Louise & James further down the pecking order...
Well Beatrice and Eugénie aren’t exactly working royals at the moment, and I doubt now that their Dad is out of the picture they’re going to be called upon? Both have worthwhile patronage’s though - I know one of them is involved with a charity fighting human trafficking. Which was a tad ironic when the Epstein stuff came to light! I’m sure we will continue see them and their husbands/families at trooping and Christmas etc.

Given recent events, and that Queen is close with Sophie and Edward, their children taking on some patronage’s made sense to me? Though I guess Anne’s children aren’t working royals either. So maybe Louise and James will be able to go down that path? All just speculation on my part!

Who knows how this latest Sussex drama will change things! It will be an interesting decade of royal watching.

Reactions: 7
Well Beatrice and Eugénie aren’t exactly working royals at the moment, and I doubt now that their Dad is out of the picture they’re going to be called upon? Both have worthwhile patronage’s though - I know one of them is involved with a charity fighting human trafficking. Which was a tad ironic when the Epstein stuff came to light! I’m sure we will continue see them and their husbands/families at trooping and Christmas etc.

Given recent events, and that Queen is close with Sophie and Edward, their children taking on some patronage’s made sense to me? Though I guess Anne’s children aren’t working royals either. So maybe Louise and James will be able to go down that path? All just speculation on my part!

Who knows how this latest Sussex drama will change things! It will be an interesting decade of royal watching.
Ah of course. My thought process was Edward is the youngest (ETA - and he and Sophie have salaried roles) so his lot will tail off first without considering the very good points you've raised.

Reactions: 3
Been thinking about this and it seems Meghan has managed to make Harry do what she did. She cut her family/father off without warning, now they've announced their "departure" without informing the Royal Family first. Now, I could be completely wrong but this has Meghan written all over it. I think she manipulated Harry into thinking the RF are awful. It has been obvious for a while there was distance between them. I do think they'll divorce though.

The Daily Beast’s source, who has old friends mainly among Harry’s set, said: “People expected Harry to tell his wife to wind her neck in after they got married, to be like, ‘Look, I’m third or fourth in line to the throne or whatever, and this is the way it’s going to be,’ but, the opposite happened. He went along with all her decisions, and went from being an easy-going guy who was a bit of a laugh to this neurotic, faux-woke millionaire. A lot of his old mates and the old boys at the palace say they now just find both of them a complete pain in the arse. I don’t think anyone will be too gutted to see a bit less of them, to be honest.”

Not typically a fan of the DM but this is a good article https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...chess-facade-crumbled-writes-RICHARD-KAY.html

Reactions: 24
I'm so confused right now. I thought they wanted more privacy and to raise little Archie as a private citizen? But on their official website, it states, in their "new role" they will be sharing more on social media of their lives? So...do you want to be more public or more private?!
Gonna have a YouTube channel and be daily vlogging before long.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing is the royals have lived with traditions for hundreds of years
this spoilt little hag comes waltzing in with the mindset of ‘things are going to be done my way or not at all’
hes that blind and wants to be loved so badly he’s gone along with her
he lost a parent aged 12-I’d struggle with that
he never dealt with it properly (can anyone?that would really haunt you for the rest of your life)
she’s come along and because nobody danced to her tune she fed his struggles and turned him into a wreck
she doesn’t bother with her own family-they are a train wreck-so he’s not allowed his family either
’going to TRY to live independently’
well either do or don’t-I don’t really care-what I do care about is the fact I’m up early tomorrow to go to work-and I pay my taxes on the small amount I earn-money that’s been spunked up the wall paying for the house,that narc,him and their sprog who will never know what it’s like to do a real job
if they want to keep it real he should get a job working in a supermarket and she can bust a tit cleaning toilets while worrying about the childcare bill and how they are going to pay the rent
but that won’t happen will it?
spoilt pair of freeloaders-want the money but not the ‘job’ that being a royal comes with
I think your spot on , Harry is just desperate to be loved he's blindsided by her

Reactions: 8
Harry has been swamped by her, but may be happy and more fulfilled if he finds himself a job he likes and is with the woman he clearly adores. They are leaving royal life so good luck to them I won't miss them.

Reactions: 6
just my opinion but they could get as much privacy as they want,
Meghan and Harry are kicking up a fuss because they WANT the drama, they FEED off it,
They met and dated and managed to kept it relatively private,
Kate leads a pretty private life away from her duties, Meghan and Harry could do the same but they court drama and always have, the drama around her father was only the start of it and it hasn’t stopped.

show the baby at the steps of the hospital, you can even cover his head with a frigging hat and then duck off for six months to be “new parents”

wave at his first birthday.... duck off for six months.

have lunch with the queen and your dying grandad... duck of for six months.

“work” with “charities” behind the scenes 🤷‍♀️

they’ve created the circus they live in right now because Harry is pissed at everything and everyone and he hasn’t resolved that tit since his mum’s death 🤷‍♀️
You can’t blame a country for killing your mum, hate them and also work as a key member of the royal family.

They both need to head to Canada, get in touch with that Lifetime/Hallmark Channel. Write a 1 star made for TV movie and get a rose quortz roller, or whatever the hippies use to calm the nerves and promote lymphatic drainage 🤷‍♀️
Beautifully put @Oohthedrama

Reactions: 1
"Have their cake and eat it" has been a phrase I've seen a lot. So they want to keep their titles (good for the sleb status), get paid by Prince Charles (in 2018 this amounted to an income of over 4 million), have tax payer funded security in 2 continents, plus partly live in a home owned by the Crown Estate and renovated costing at least 2 million in taxpayer funds.... and yet not actually fulfill any active roles as Royals? How is this in anyway "financial independence"? Harry inherited a nice sum of money from Diana, he could move to the USA or Canada, set up a charity and be veeeerry comfortable, all off his own back. But no, they will be dining out on the Royal status for years, completely taking the piss out of their own family.

The monarchy really should end with the Queen. It also made me think how unprofessional Meghan's behaviour was, when she was meant to be on the job, constantly clinging onto Harry with 2 arms, constantly cupping her bump, over hugging stiff as a board charity workers and those they support because it's just inappropriate . Both having the complete lack of self awareness as to how fortunate and hypocritical they are when it came to animal and human welfare.

Reactions: 16
I di
Their sex shouldn't matter. She was their mum. I walked behind my dad's coffin as a 10 year old girl 6 months prior to them.

ETA - no child of that age should have to walk behind their parents coffin.
it shouldn’t matter but in an old fashioned traditional family....I just don’t think they would have made girls do it. I’m so sorry you had to do that. I guess my point was, that it was on national tv in front of millions

I think H has tasted the lifestyle of his billionaire friends and wants a piece of his own. M doesn’t like the constraints of the RF because it doesn’t allow her to be the celeb she has always dreamed of. Seems crappy to do it the night before Kate’s birthday too!

Reactions: 9
I think that Meghan didn’t realise that there is a difference between being a Duchess and being a future Queen. I honestly think that she thought that she would be on the same level as Kate with the same respect and adoration from the public.

Obviously Kate has thoroughly adapted herself to Royal life and tradition and people really respect her for that. Meghan didn’t want to and so I don’t know why she thought she would have comparable treatment.

I’m so sad that we are losing Harry. He was always my favourite. In a few years when he realises that his life doesn’t have as much purpose as it once did, he will try and reconcile with his family. I’m hoping that it won’t even take that long.

Reactions: 18
God yes, just realised today is Kate's birthday...
Whose vicious last stab do we detect behind the timing of that?

Reactions: 25
I can’t help but wonder if Harry had an early night last night, and Megs ‘just had a little work to finish’ before retiring for the evening!!

And this morning he woken up to 50 texts from Granny saying ‘WTAF’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The Queen knew all along she was a "scrag end" to use someone else's description of her lol(love it)..... Remember the look on Queenies face at the wedding? She was gutted.

Reactions: 13
Some “celebs” are saying it’s because the brits hated Megan and the press bullied her. I loved her in suits. I thought it was amazing she was dating prince harry. I was so excited to hear the engagement BUT then she started with her sense of entitlement. Treating RF like a starring role and wanting to write her own script. I hated how she disowned her family. It made her seem cruel and cold. She started cupping her bump and being generally annoying. She has continued to be unreliable and shown a genuine disinterest in acting like a royal. She was never interested in us or our country. She was more interested in going to watch tennis but nobody could look at her. Trying to manipulate Harry and using other people’s jets whilst bitching about climate change. Expecting people to ask “are you ok hun?” And that we would only have wonderful things to say. She is not the next Diana.

I loved Megan at first but her actions and behaviour is what made me think twice.

Catherine married someone who happened to be the future king. Megan married PRINCE Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s such a manipulative witch. They broke the news the night before Kate’s Birthday too.
to overshadow that. She knew exactly what she was doing.
She’s so jealous she literally can’t control her behaviour.
She knew she would always come second for everything and she can’t handle so she’s removed herself but not without causing hurt and destruction first.
Not a graceful bone in her body.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
This Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain is getting on my tits this morning, I doubt she'd be so vocal if piers was on with her instead of Ben Shepard!

Reactions: 6
If they want to be independent then take away the titles, security, houses and funds. I think Meghan thought when she married Dopey she would become like a Kardashian at every red carpet event, selling this and that, giving interviews but that's not how Royals work and the press started to find out about the way she treated staff etc and the tides started to turn and she didn't like it.

Also we don't want them as part time royals just so they can STILL reap the benefits. If you cant do the Royal duty properly don't do it at all and f off to Canada.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.