Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read the daily mail headline, what a scheming witch. Leave the child in Canada, come back to the U.K. and say we quit, Harry can’t back out because she’s got his son held hostage. This is abuse! Disgusting behaviour and actually quite telling and frightening.
she is a typical 1000% NPD. not a narcissist, a narcissist personality disordered person.

I’ve just read the daily mail headline, what a scheming witch. Leave the child in Canada, come back to the U.K. and say we quit, Harry can’t back out because she’s got his son held hostage. This is abuse! Disgusting behaviour and actually quite telling and frightening.
Also, she's so quick to attend to her son now but last year, she disappeared for days and left him to go watch a tennis match in america lol

Reactions: 10
Why did she even bother coming back? She basically flew back from Canada for an engagement to say thank you to Canada and then has flown back to Canada!!
Poor Harry has to face the family fallout.
I hope they have an ‘unlimited minutes’ contract on their phones, as Harry is going to need a lot of handholding from mummy Megan.
If it is true that she is back in Canada without Harry then I am calling a divorce in 3...2...1...

Reactions: 8
Interesting how they say they'll *support* the Queen but only *collaborate* with Charles and William...
Collaborate is such a wanky Insta saying so it makes me think it was written by herself.

This is a future King she wants to “collaborate” with not a fecking make up brand 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
BBC News confirming she left the country. She IBM’s doesn’t want any confrontation with any other Windsors.

Reactions: 6
You don’t quit your job and expect to keep your job title.

...and you definitely don’t quit your job by announcing it on social media before telling your boss.

If they want out, fine - but leave the titles; that’s having your cake and eating it.
What a brilliant way of putting it. And still expect to be paid while you do some work 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
That's Meghan down to a tee Drop the bomb then duck off and leave dopey to clear up the mess.

Reactions: 20
It's so obvious she's behind it all! Wake up Harry for God sake!!!

Reactions: 13
good, maybe he will have an awakening!! LOL
He's completely blindsided by her though. It's not my place to suggest whether she's controlling over him but there are quite a few warning signs of it. But, I am a firm believer in having space within a relationship to be your own person; she won't do anything (apart from flying to the US it seems) without him.

Reactions: 5
He's completely blindsided by her though. It's not my place to suggest whether she's controlling over him but there are quite a few warning signs of it. But, I am a firm believer in having space within a relationship to be your own person; she won't do anything (apart from flying to the US it seems) without him.
To Canada, not even the USA. duck that. Us Canadians do not want to pay for her/them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.