Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ponponpon

VIP Member
It is understood that:

• Harry originally contacted Prince Charles about spending more time in Canada and America just before Christmas, but was told he needed to come up with a thought-out plan.
  • Harry sent a draft proposal about his future role to his father early in the New Year but was again informed that more time was needed to think through the complex implications, particularly over funding.
  • Harry asked for a summit with the Queen at Sandringham as soon as he, Meghan and their son Archie, arrived back from their long Christmas break in Canada at the weekend.
  • He was told that while the Queen was happy to meet him, she would not discuss his wishlist before he had discussed it in detail with his father.
  • The planned meeting was blocked by courtiers, but the Queen made it clear to Harry that he should not go public about his future plans at this time.
  • Prince Charles and Prince William, the next two in the line of succession, were only sent a copy of Harry and Meghan’s statement “10 minutes” before it was released and without any further consultation.
  • Senior courtiers have warned that “Harry and Meghan will be punished for this”.

From here 😲😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

coconochanel

VIP Member
What annoys me is it cost taxpayers millions for the wedding and to do up the frogmore when the money could have been spent on much needed things like homeless people, foodbanks, hospitals etc Its a disgrace!

As for being part time Royals if that's the case can I be a part time royal? I'm free at weekends I will shake hands and open hospitals for the luxury perks of private jets and million pound funds.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

coconochanel

VIP Member
I'd say for prob 5% of the population it is about race BUT most people were over the moon when Harry met her thinking he had finally found the one. The tide only turned because her true colours (no pun intended) came out and shes a nasty sly piece of work.

Reactions: 32

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but the constant cries of “she’s ruined him!” And “she’s so controlling” are such bullshit. Harry has always been rebellious and completely different to William in terms of behaviour and sense of duty. The fact that he wants to break away seems, to me, to have been a long time coming. I think Meghan has definitely helped him along with making the break, but if any royal was going to do it - it was Harry. You only had to hear him speak to hear the bitterness and contempt in his voice. He never wanted any of it, but was too engrained in the lifestyle and too well looked after to splinter off. Any woman and child in his side, whoever he’d have married, would have been a chance for him to finally make the cut.

I do think they’re both taking the piss, wanting to have their cake and eat it, but Meghan as some kind of witch that’s “ruined” Harry? Nah. It’s his family, his duty, he’s an educated adult and has plenty of autonomy to be able to make his own decisions. I don’t doubt she has encouraged it all and wants all of this, but to blame her for what was essentially HIS decision shows how far we’ve still got to go in terms of the way we see women.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
They are snidy and shady; even the choice of Canada is a sneaky move. What is the main differance between the US and Canada in terms of M&H? Well of course Canada is a member state of the Commonwealth so they can still demand that ££££££ as they could argue that although they re not in the UK they will be representing her Mage in a country with an allegiance to the 'Crown'. Shady fuckers.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I think good on them. People and press have been awful to her for no reason. Literally because she fell in love with a Prince. He was never going to be king and ALL the royals use so much of taxpayers money, yet its only a problem when it's their wedding or private plane 🙄 Atleast they want to be independent and self sufficient but also aren't being ignorant to the fact its not going to be as easy as us moving out our mams. Well done to them for putting themselves first instead of doing what they're supposed or expected to do
They are adults and people so don't know why it's an issue at all
It’s really not an issue at all it’s pretty redundant as are they , the truth is you quit your job (your right) then you lose the pay the perks and everything that comes with it,
You know sometimes parents have to use tough love , and take a step back and let their kids go ALONE, no handouts no help that way it’s sink or swim , and the only way people appreciate the easy time they had and they will gain a new respect for the easy life they had before.
Independent is Independent you do the job or you don’t ,
Every royal /celebrity deals with negative press it’s par for the course, from ugly bikini shots to upskirts and drunk or no makeup shots bla bla bla .
Meghan wanted to stand as a strong woman of colour yet when the going gets tough she gets going not much gumption there,
Meghan is a very weak woman manipulating an even weaker man.
The bottom line is jealousy the big green eyed monster and that’s basically it ,
Meghan couldn’t be top dog she doesn’t have the class I’m sorry but she just doesn’t or the position in the royal family ,
Kate is the epitome of class whether you like her or not, and wife to the future king, there is no comparison between the two , Kate has made less fuss having three kids that her counterpart that had one,
when a bride has hardly any family at their wedding and has sacked countless members off staff I think it’s safe to say it’s time to look at who the REAL problem is.
Yes others do fly but they’re not hypocritical enough to bang on about the environment whilst doing it lmao
I think Meghan must have been jealous of Kate and the help she gets with the kids off family apparently Mrs Middleton is a godsend with the kids, but Meghan knew the score and had lived independently from her mother in Canada for a long time sooo
I think let them go and be TOTALLY independent.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I really admire Camilla. My goodness, she was universally HATED but she remained dignified throughout. Didn't complain, didn't explain. She's now generally respected. Couldn't be more different to Meagain.

• Heart
I've said my peace. It is a race issue, whether it's because she black or American whatever. Harry has always wanted a more normal life, his wife has been abused in public, why is it bad for him to watch to protect his family in the way he wasn't. Also most of the people who comment don't actually give a fuck, they just have to complain about something. Like people who complained about mothercare not being called parentcare.

Absolutely pathetic
Your argument is absolutely pathetic and not even well thought out. Not everything is about race and the current dislike of Meghan has nothing to do with her skin tone - it's about her attitude and total lack of disdain for others that she's shown ever since getting her foot in the door.

Your behaviour of calling people racist just because they disagree with you is also quite frankly disgusting. Grow up you ignorant child.

Reactions: 30

UselessNonentities

Are you joking? Being black isn’t defined by being light or dark skinned, she’s light skinned and she identifies as black because that’s her heritage. Please don’t insinuate she isn’t ‘properly’ black, because she is. She identified as black long before she met Harry. That’s not some kind of a woke ‘choice’ or political statement, and given the degree of racism in the US, wasn’t a passport to an easy life. Ffs that’s so offensive!
She identifies as biracial. Please stop. As a black woman I’m absolutely sick and tired of black women and/or other women of color sticking up for her like she’s some black and civil rights activist. Stop caping so hard for a woman who doesn’t give a rats ass about black women or black causes. There are plenty of other black celebrities doing the damn thing for us as opposed to whining, entitled, privileged ass Meghan Markle.

• Heart
It's nothing to do with race, Diana, Camilla and Kate where all slaughtered by the press.
For years the papers had nothing good to say about any of them.. But they worked hard and got on with it! Even the Queen has had her fair share of bad press, race isnt in the equation, it boils down to actions.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
As a mixed race woman I was so rooting for Megan to do well in the royal family. I loved the wedding and thought she was everything, now however I can’t stand the women! From the dad debarcle , to flying private jets around the world, then preaching climate change to the rest of us! Something just seems so fake now when she speaks and I do not agree that the media have been racist at all (apart from Danny Bakers stupid stupid tweet!!)
Like all royals she had to take the rough with the smooth, but a lot of the stories she handed to them on a plate!
I think they are right to step down , the royal family do not need them but 100% they should not now be funded by tax payers.

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I think good on them. People and press have been awful to her for no reason. Literally because she fell in love with a Prince. He was never going to be king and ALL the royals use so much of taxpayers money, yet its only a problem when it's their wedding or private plane 🙄 Atleast they want to be independent and self sufficient but also aren't being ignorant to the fact its not going to be as easy as us moving out our mams. Well done to them for putting themselves first instead of doing what they're supposed or expected to do
They are adults and people so don't know why it's an issue at all
Did you get lost?

• Haha

SkankHunt42

I'm so fucking annoyed many are determined to call it a racist issue.

Meg is a social climber. She wanted to marry into the royal family and but was determined not to play the game as that doesn't suit her agenda. It's nothing to do with race, I look more black than her with my small amount of Mediterranean heritage.

She is a liar when she was interviewed and acted up that they don't have press in America. She wanted to make herself the next Diana and it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. Just fuck off now and take that in-bread privaliaged toff with you!!

Reactions: 28