Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Financially independent so they given the cottage that they spent all that money on back couple of twats

Reactions: 13
So all of the Blind Gossip was correct, and our guesses, theyre off to America, starting up their 'foundation' (slush fund like Bill and Hillary and Randy Andy) and want to enjoy privacy while maintaining Royal Status! eeek.
I think they'll actually be in Canada not America. At least going by the chatter this week.

Reactions: 3
Did they jump..
Or were they pushed?
I think the Queen was subtly pushing them out, removing the photos of them, etc. I think she basically made it so they chose to resign without her having to do the actual "firing."

Reactions: 10
I wonder how long it will take them to become financially independent 🤔
I've just come on to post about it.

He has an inheritance of £30 mill, and presumably he'll still have access to dad's bank account through his Duchy earnings. A Blind Gossip referred to Megs getting earnings through what she wears and has a cut of sales, and they'll get an income from their charity foundation.

Not going to lie (and not that my opinion matters), I'm surprised it's happened now. This creates a lot of pressure on William, Kate and their children. The Queen's 4 children all have roles (we'll overlook the non-sweater), along with their children, so clearly this means a huge slimming down of the family going forward.

Although - and for fear of sounding like an avid Daily Mail reader - why the hell have we just forked out for their royal life so far including wedding, security, renovation of Frogmore Cottage when clearly this was going to happen all along.

Reactions: 39

He has an inheritance of £30 mill, and presumably he'll still have access to dad's bank account through his Duchy earnings. A Blind Gossip referred to Megs getting earnings through what she wears and has a cut of sales, and they'll get an income from their charity foundation.

Not going to lie (and not that my opinion matters), I'm surprised it's happened now. This creates a lot of pressure on William, Kate and their children. The Queen's 4 children all have roles (we'll overlook the non-sweater), along with their children, so clearly this means a huge slimming down of the family going forward.

Although - and for fear of sounding like an avid Daily Mail reader - why the hell have we just forked out for their royal life so far including wedding, security, renovation of Frogmore Cottage when clearly this was going to happen all along.
I agree. The money should never have been spent. It is clear since early on she wasn't in it for the long run.

Reactions: 16

so disrespectful to be honest

how many times did they mention supporting the queen will be interesting to see how they manage to support his 94 year old nan from the other side of the Atlantic
Interesting how they say they'll *support* the Queen but only *collaborate* with Charles and William...

Reactions: 7
I'm not a royalist but I've followed the goss and news long enough to know what was coming and I bet william is hurt by it all. They were so close. Shes got what she wanted. They will lap them up across the water.

Reactions: 15
I'm not a royalist but I've followed the goss and news long enough to know what was coming and I bet william is hurt by it all. They were so close. Shes got what she wanted. They will lap them up across the water.
I feel so bad for Will. He seems really caring and I am sure it will bother him. Meghan is a witch.

Reactions: 15
I think the Queen was subtly pushing them out, removing the photos of them, etc. I think she basically made it so they chose to resign without her having to do the actual "firing."
Like how she suggested Charles and Diana divorced? 😉

Reactions: 3

This is the thing. Why did they have a fancy wedding if this is what they always intended to do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.