Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy Cohen has written on the Sussex Royal insta page "open invite to the duchess to star in RHOB"....... 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s not a bleeping Pretty Little Thing spon you nutters 😂😂😂😂
That influencer life 🤣
The Instagram stars are working with the hottest brands come 2020.

33ADCA1E-41C7-4DC5-9208-A6669151541C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So much has happened with Andrew and them 😣
I get what you mean but Andrew isn't a key fundamental essential royal. They can sack him and nobody would really care. Harry is a bigger figure in my eyes being the future kings son. But I think after all the crap Megan has caused and all the drama, everyone will be relieved and back to business as usual x

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s a monumental as it seems... according to their website they will still be going on royal tours etc and they will still be receiving money from the sovereign! I think this is more so they can pretty much do and say what they want and when we question them, they can they are not senior royals...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guess he will be giving up all the security we pay for them too. If you want to live a normal life then do it. I notice the wording was “try” to fund themselves. Jog on the pair of them , thinks he has it hard when kids in this country literally went to bed hungry tonight . Twats.

Reactions: 17
I wonder what William thinks...he is probably on the line with Charles right now.

Reactions: 6
It’s not a bleeping Pretty Little Thing spon you nutters 😂😂😂😂
That influencer life 🤣
The Instagram stars are working with the hottest brands come 2020.

View attachment 70353
I don’t think it’s a monumental as it seems... according to their website they will still be going on royal tours etc and they will still be receiving money from the sovereign! I think this is more so they can pretty much do and say what they want and when we question them, they can they are not senior royals...
Ffs we just want rid of em

Reactions: 5
Has anyone read their new media role thing on their website. Seems like they are having small digs at someone on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Harry was really liked a few years back, down to earth and involved in some great charity work. How he has fallen in the public’s perception. I honestly think they should just go to Canada, rescind their titles and live out of the public spotlight and Uk taxpayers funds. If they did that, I think a lot of people would say fair enough, you want a quiet life and they would be left alone.
But it’s obvious Meghan wants to be famous still and no doubt have some woke platform like goop and turn up to the oscars and mingle with celebs. She wants to make money from sponsorship and be free to do what Hollywood things she wants. Theres no way she could do that living under Buckingham Palace rules and that’s the rub. She wants her cake and to eat it.

Being a royal involves opening factories in Stoke, new village halls in Cumbria, planting trees and charity lunches. She thinks she’s above all that and that’s why the UK public have their backs up. What small fry royal engagements has she done? Has she shown much interest in this country at all? That’s the impression people have.

Now the Sussexes behaviour is reminiscent of a teenager throwing a strop and threatening to run away etc. Releasing that statement without notification to Harry’s family shows the tensions. Also that post refers to working in “collaboration” with HM Queen, imagine saying that about your own grandmother. It reads so badly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I also think Meghan genuinely believed that she could just waltz into the Royal Family and shake things up, and become some woke, rule-breaking, Royal protocol and tradition-defying “heroine” who would change the monarchy and the public would be in complete awe of her for it.

I agree, I think they get so much flack for their current extortionate lifestyle under Royal name, that they’ll now be able to carry on with the same lifestyle but will have the excuse of “well, we’re no longer Senior Royals” so potentially avoiding the same criticisms?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.