Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that is what the 6 week break was for. Losing wight and having some work done. After the pregnancy her face was really round and her body looked puffy too. Which ofcourse is normal but she is trying to compete with Kate who is one of those annoying people who give birth and immediately bounce back

Reactions: 12
Sweat patches are what happens when you team your £400 coat with a £13 polyester jumper from H&M

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole visit today was so obnoxious. Why visit somewhere to thank the country for their warm welcome? She used to live there, she knows how welcoming it is already! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you ever in your life seen a member of thr BRF with frigging sweat patches under their arms? Speaks volumes about the level of classiness with this old broad!! Also her poorly placed cheek filler is glaringly obvious....... Smh....... You can take the girl out the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the girl 😊

Same. No matter what adult common sense I now possess certain pics of Harry give me the fanny gallops of teenage years *insert wistful sigh*
Shame really, as I generally think they’re just a pair of arseholes
That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long while 😂😂😂😂

Has she had her nose done? Or a eye lift? There’s something different about her face in those pictures...
Cheek filler and it's badly placed, in some pictures you can see it quite clearly.

Also that hair....... Looks like someone's thrown an old dog blanket over her head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And to think Dove is a big fan of hers. They could have send her some deodorant instead of just a tweet...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you ever in your life seen a member of thr BRF with frigging sweat patches under their arms? Speaks volumes about the level of classiness with this old broad!! Also her poorly placed cheek filler is glaringly obvious....... Smh....... You can take the girl out the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the girl 😊

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long while 😂😂😂😂

Cheek filler and it's badly placed, in some pictures you can see it quite clearly.

Also that hair....... Looks like someone's thrown an old dog blanket over her head.
Wouldn't be seeing the sweat patches on Randy Andy 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She looks scruffy carrying her coat out as well. Its fine for us peasants to do so but you would never seen Kate carrying her coat over her arm like that in front of photographers. She would either keep the coat on or wear an outfit which meant she could do without a coat to and from the car.

Reactions: 9
Why does she always look like she needs a good trip to the hairdresser's? She's got dead ends everywhere, no wonder it always looks scruffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
first time poster, but i’ve read this thread for a while but today’s attention seeking episode has driven me to comment.

i just don’t get why they needed to say thank you today? especially for a private holiday, which was made very clearly a private holiday, not undertaking any royal duties or anything... as a fan of the royal family, it’s just really sad to see Harry being dragged into Mm attention seeking ways.

Reactions: 15
first time poster, but i’ve read this thread for a while but today’s attention seeking episode has driven me to comment.

i just don’t get why they needed to say thank you today? especially for a private holiday, which was made very clearly a private holiday, not undertaking any royal duties or anything... as a fan of the royal family, it’s just really sad to see Harry being dragged into Mm attention seeking ways.
Agreed, I think I posted earlier it seems really obnoxious.

Reactions: 5
Also another article out saying they are considering moving to Canada. WOuld not be surprised, Megain has not really been welcomed here and she has isolated H from all his friends whilst all hers are in Canada.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.