Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they want to be independent then take away the titles, security, houses and funds. I think Meghan thought when she married Dopey she would become like a Kardashian at every red carpet event, selling this and that, giving interviews but that's not how Royals work and the press started to find out about the way she treated staff etc and the tides started to turn and she didn't like it.

Also we don't want them as part time royals just so they can STILL reap the benefits. If you cant do the Royal duty properly don't do it at all and f off to Canada.
Yep she thought she'd won the lottery

Reactions: 6
OMG has she really thought this through I mean if she attends Wimbledon this year to see Serena she wont get to empty 50 seats around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's clear that they intend to be paid directors of the Sussex Royal Foundation, putting out books, events, merchandise (as set out on the trademark ), all in the name of charity, based abroad. At the same time theythey will be cherrypicking royal duties etc to justify a home here, titles and Duchy of Cornwall income.
The was never any intention of doing local things that other royals do. Ffs Kate opened a charity shop, tried on a hat and bought a couple of things!
Happy birthday Kate!

Reactions: 21
Someone on the Sussex Royal insta page has written "Meghan Markle is wearing Prince Harry's balls as earrings"...........

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I di

it shouldn’t matter but in an old fashioned traditional family....I just don’t think they would have made girls do it. I’m so sorry you had to do that. I guess my point was, that it was on national tv in front of millions
I completely disagree. Sex shouldn't - and I don't believe would have - come into it regardless of tradition, even 23 years ago

Reactions: 4
I think both the Queen and Prince Phillip will be mightily sick and tired in regards Megan ,but extremely concerned about Harry and their great grandson.Both became very involved with both the boys when their mother died.I know it was mentioned Harry and William asked their g/grandfather to walk with them in the (heartbreaking) procession behind Diana's coffin .:(
Yes I totally agree with you! They must be so sick of Meghan and all her drama. She’s definitely driven a wedge between Harry and his family too. It’s a shame, Harry seems to be so under the thumb/ so manipulated that she’s taking him with her and he can’t see the situation for what it is. Made all the more worse with having a baby together (cynical me was instead going to type ‘and she made sure to fall pregnant so soon after the wedding’ too!).

Reactions: 12
She’s such a manipulative witch. They broke the news the night before Kate’s Birthday too.
to overshadow that. She knew exactly what she was doing.
She’s so jealous she literally can’t control her behaviour.
She knew she would always come second for everything and she can’t handle so she’s removed herself but not without causing hurt and destruction first.
Not a graceful bone in her body.
The same modus operandi as at Eugenie's wedding...so inconsiderate!

Reactions: 18
They will divorce eventually or something bad will happen , look what happened to Diana , he has always been a royal he noes no different, yes maybe he wants to become ‘normal’ now he will be he won’t like it , he will miss his previous royal life , as it’s all he’s ever known , whereas she has known different tried to fit in with the royals didn’t like it , so is now saying let’s do it my way ( so to speak ) he will but I don’t think it will last , he will miss his life and everything that comes with it , eventually he will either turn against them and speak out or go back with his tail between his legs when they split

Reactions: 5
I notice a few celebs saying it’s about the colour of her skin and that she was bullied by the press. I never took to her. Hated that ridiculous over acted engagement interview. My dislike of her is nothing to do with the colour of her skin. I also dislike a lot of white people.

As for the bullying by the press. They’ve all had it. Diana, Fergie, Camilla, Kate yet this time around it’s because she’s black? The others mentioned were white and it still occurred.

Reactions: 36

Yel

Charles said that...?!!
I think it came from popbitch

>> Royal blush <<​
You kiss the Queen with that mouth?​

If you’ve ever heard the phonecall that Prince Charles had with Camilla Parker Bowles about being reincarnated as her tampon, you’ll know he has a filthy mind – but we didn’t know he had a mouth to match.
Prince Harry was supposed to do an event with Charles recently, but ended up pulling out at the last minute. This caused some unhelpful complications for the event staff but when an organiser complained about it, Charles suggested they cut the boy a bit of slack.
Why? Because, he said, Harry is a little “bleep-struck” right now.
FYI: It’s not a one-off. Prince Charles is supposedly a big fan of the C-word.​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Meghan will go back into acting and I predict an interview with Oprah or book deal will be in the horizon..... she will spill ALL

I seen Arthur George on GMB this morning he’s photographed the royal family and in particular William and Harry since they were born. He said this isn’t him, he’s changed so much and it’s very sad to see

I honestly just can’t believe they didn’t inform the Queen and Charles..... what the hell are they thinking?!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Frequent lurker on this thread but never posted before.
I am actually gobsmacked that they’ve done this. It’s two fingers up to the family. They want to control every single part of their media coverage and share any updates as if they are social media stars, while still part time doing the odd royal engagement here and there. They can’t have it both ways, and to announce it without the family’s say so.... what a complete mess.

I don’t know if anyone reads the blog From Berkshire to Buckingham, but she has an interesting commentary on the whole thing too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The same modus operandi as at Eugenie's wedding...so inconsiderate!
Agreed... she tried it. But Meghan couldn’t overshadow Kate if she tried. And... God knows she has tried. Kate just outclassed her from the very beginning ......end of. Don’t get me started on just how gorgeous those three kids of Will & Kate’s are to top it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so confused right now. I thought they wanted more privacy and to raise little Archie as a private citizen? But on their official website, it states, in their "new role" they will be sharing more on social media of their lives? So...do you want to be more public or more private?!
She want's to share more but get paid for it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.