Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bleeping annoyed many are determined to call it a racist issue.

Meg is a social climber. She wanted to marry into the royal family and but was determined not to play the game as that doesn't suit her agenda. It's nothing to do with race, I look more black than her with my small amount of Mediterranean heritage.

She is a liar when she was interviewed and acted up that they don't have press in America. She wanted to make herself the next Diana and it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. Just duck off now and take that in-bread privaliaged toff with you!!

Reactions: 28
How long has the Prince even known Meghan much less how long they've been married? She hasn't really given Royal life a fair chance.

Reactions: 16
It’s really not an issue at all it’s pretty redundant as are they , the truth is you quit your job (your right) then you lose the pay the perks and everything that comes with it,
You know sometimes parents have to use tough love , and take a step back and let their kids go ALONE, no handouts no help that way it’s sink or swim , and the only way people appreciate the easy time they had and they will gain a new respect for the easy life they had before.
Independent is Independent you do the job or you don’t ,
Every royal /celebrity deals with negative press it’s par for the course, from ugly bikini shots to upskirts and drunk or no makeup shots bla bla bla .
Meghan wanted to stand as a strong woman of colour yet when the going gets tough she gets going not much gumption there,
Meghan is a very weak woman manipulating an even weaker man.
The bottom line is jealousy the big green eyed monster and that’s basically it ,
Meghan couldn’t be top dog she doesn’t have the class I’m sorry but she just doesn’t or the position in the royal family ,
Kate is the epitome of class whether you like her or not, and wife to the future king, there is no comparison between the two , Kate has made less fuss having three kids that her counterpart that had one,
when a bride has hardly any family at their wedding and has sacked countless members off staff I think it’s safe to say it’s time to look at who the REAL problem is.
Yes others do fly but they’re not hypocritical enough to bang on about the environment whilst doing it lmao
I think Meghan must have been jealous of Kate and the help she gets with the kids off family apparently Mrs Middleton is a godsend with the kids, but Meghan knew the score and had lived independently from her mother in Canada for a long time sooo
I think let them go and be TOTALLY independent.
Why the duck would Meghan be jealous of Kate? A woman with a career, friends, a real life jealous of a woman who literally is only known because of who she dated then married? So the black American doesn't have class but the white English woman does? Yeah not a racist at all you are you... Harry didn't have a choice in this life, he has had to grieve for his mother and grow up in the public eye not his choice, can you blame him for wanting to protect his son and move him away from that? Archie isn't a Prince, Harry won't be king so what's the problem? But I mean duck them right, why should they be happy and free and independent. They're only humans too, aye?? They even said in their statement they would still support the queen and fulfill duties just not as much. Why is that a problem? Also again, what the duck has this got to do with Kate?

You articulated my own thoughts beautifully
You mean you're also a racist who thinks Meghan is jealous of Kate... Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long has the Prince even known Meghan much less how long they've been married? She hasn't really given Royal life a fair chance.
losing a mother that was so adored not only by her children but the whole world then it has afforded Harry certain privileges, as someone wrote earlier that excuse Has to end at some point and as an adult and a husband and father he should take the full brunt of his decisions, we’ve all had tit happen and it does make people judge less when they think about it but there comes a time For it to stop.

Reactions: 5
I've said my peace. It is a race issue, whether it's because she black or American whatever. Harry has always wanted a more normal life, his wife has been abused in public, why is it bad for him to watch to protect his family in the way he wasn't. Also most of the people who comment don't actually give a duck, they just have to complain about something. Like people who complained about mothercare not being called parentcare.

Absolutely pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was speculated that she had help getting into the social circles she aspired, so then it seems so odd that she is now rejecting the priviledges etc. She chose to pursue Harry, they were unknown to each other before so it's not like they accidentally fell in love. Yes the press are absolutely dreadful. Yes they have attacked her. However MM and Harry haven't exactly appeared to be behaving properly, they have had such a high turnover of staff. Something just doesn't add up.

Not a race issue in everyone's eyes. People were just as savage to Diana, Camilla and any celeb.

Reactions: 19
What I don’t really get, is if the reports in the press are somewhat correct, they already have about 30 million quid in the bank, so why aren’t they already just financially independent from day 1? Why do they have to “work towards“ it?

Well I’m pretty sure it’s because they don’t fancy spending any of their own money on the road to becoming big shot Hollywood billionaires!!! 😡 They want to still suck the UK dry while they go tooting their trumpets about the RF, hustling for Speaking engagements (oh God - the very thought of being preached at by this woke couple!) and selling their Sussex hoodies!

How can she still preach about being a strong woman of colour when she has literally fled the country, fled her duties, and given up because she didn’t get asked if she was okay?
How can he preach about the environment, when he’s taken so many transatlantic flights just in the past six weeks!

weak snowflakes!

P.S. I’m OK 😉
Indeed. They have made themselves a laughing stock.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck would Meghan be jealous of Kate? A woman with a career, friends, a real life jealous of a woman who literally is only known because of who she dated then married? So the black American doesn't have class but the white English woman does? Yeah not a racist at all you are you... Harry didn't have a choice in this life, he has had to grieve for his mother and grow up in the public eye not his choice, can you blame him for wanting to protect his son and move him away from that? Archie isn't a Prince, Harry won't be king so what's the problem? But I mean duck them right, why should they be happy and free and independent. They're only humans too, aye?? They even said in their statement they would still support the queen and fulfill duties just not as much. Why is that a problem? Also again, what the duck has this got to do with Kate?

Race has nothing to do with it at all,
it’s how a person conducts themselves that shows what class they have, even the poorest person can be a person of class money or race is not relevant,
People that use the race card are usually racist.
Putting your announcement on Instagram no class right there ,
How long is Harry going to use that excuse this isn’t the first time he has acted like an idiot,
As I said let them go but let them fund what they want to do FULLY I don’t see why taxpayers should pay for their whims, they have shown total disrespect to the Queen and it’s time they left already.
ETA Kate had a job she went to university St Andrews I believe in Scotland , does Markle even have a degree? And maybe Kate puts family first you know the one she still has 🙄 and hasn’t estranged, or the staff or William’s family .

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

I only lurk this thread but please offer some intelligent explanation on how saying one woman is jealous of another woman makes you racist? 🙄

Reactions: 38
It was speculated that she had help getting into the social circles she aspired, so then it seems so odd that she is now rejecting the priviledges etc. She chose to pursue Harry, they were unknown to each other before so it's not like they accidentally fell in love. Yes the press are absolutely dreadful. Yes they have attacked her. However MM and Harry haven't exactly appeared to be behaving properly, they have had such a high turnover of staff. Something just doesn't add up.

Not a race issue in everyone's eyes. People were just as savage to Diana, Camilla and any celeb.
What privilege is she rejecting? She wants to keep the housing, the security, 95% of the funding while doing nearly no work. She’s only rejecting the country and the people.

She was not attacked, but they called her out on her bullshit. You cannot lecture other people on their carbon footprint while flying 12500 km on a private jet this week alone.

Reactions: 24
If it were a race issue, people would comment on that fact in their reasoning. I wouldn’t agree with that position if it was. I’d think it was disgusting.

People dislike Meghan based on her character and her actions. These things are nothing to do with race.

Reactions: 34
I don’t think it was a race issue Britain is multicultural as are the colonies. Meghan could’ve been really brilliant for the monarchy, and I’m really sad it hasn’t worked out.

Reactions: 18
It's nothing to do with race, Diana, Camilla and Kate where all slaughtered by the press.
For years the papers had nothing good to say about any of them.. But they worked hard and got on with it! Even the Queen has had her fair share of bad press, race isnt in the equation, it boils down to actions.

Reactions: 30
Race has nothing to do with it at all,
it’s how a person conducts themselves that shows what class they have, even the poorest person can be a person of class money or race is not relevant,
People that use the race card are usually racist.
Putting your announcement on Instagram no class right there ,
How long is Harry going to use that excuse this isn’t the first time he has acted like an idiot,
As I said let them go but let them fund what they want to do FULLY I don’t see why taxpayers should pay for their whims, they have shown total disrespect to the Queen and it’s time they left already.
ATA Kate had a job she went to university St Andrews I believe in Scotland , does Markle even have a degree? And maybe Kate puts family first you know the one she still has 🙄 and hasn’t estranged, like the staff and Harry’s family .
I've said my peace. It is a race issue, whether it's because she black or American whatever. Harry has always wanted a more normal life, his wife has been abused in public, why is it bad for him to watch to protect his family in the way he wasn't. Also most of the people who comment don't actually give a duck, they just have to complain about something. Like people who complained about mothercare not being called parentcare.

Absolutely pathetic
Nothing to do with race AT all the royal family paid over thirty million for her wedding , millions more to Renovate the home as she wanted it hell the queen even had her own royal chefs bending over backwards to take care of her every whim ,
Now here’s the thing maybe they tried to hard and then people go further and they get more then they go further and they get more , it’s said everyone has literally bent over backwards ,
They say the rift with William is because Meghan was leaking info to the press a big breach of privacy,
They have taken a bold move because they royal family has constantly been appeasing them the last thing they want to come across as is racist and I believe they tried too hard and took it too much the other way to the point where these two entitles tits think they can do anything they want and still get paid for it , if anyone is being taken for fools it’s certainly not those e two
Take ur race card and u know where to shove it
What a load of tosh

Reactions: 26
Didn’t even know she had colour in her until she announced it.
Isn’t she only like a quarter as well?
You can’t keep using the racist card when you don’t get your own way and people call you out on your bullshit.
Behave!!!

Reactions: 22
Really can't believe that even she throws the sh*t into the fan, and then jets off leaving H to deal with the fallout.
.....Yes I can.

Reactions: 15
I'd say Chelsea got more stick and personal remarks and abuse about her looks from the press than Megs has, considering Megs dodgy past shenanigans and sneaky behaviour

Reactions: 14
Really can't believe that even she throws the sh*t into the fan, and then jets off leaving H to deal with the fallout.
.....Yes I can.
She’s probably already done with Harry. If she still had plans for him she wouldn’t have left him to deal with it. It’s his mess now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.