Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diana played the press so hard! She was the ultimate manipulator of the media, the iconic interview, the endless paparazzi shots, she loved the attention when it suited her. Arguably Meghan and Diana are more alike in that sense. The big difference is that Diana had the people’s affection to spin everything in her favour, Meghan does not have the favour of the public.
No doubt Diana was an arch manipulator but I really do think she was a very good people person and genuinely interested in people and her causes. I don't get that from Meghan at all.

Reactions: 12
No doubt Diana was an arch manipulator but I really do think she was a very good people person and genuinely interested in people and her causes. I don't get that from Meghan at all.
Oh I absolutely agree she was a great people person, and definitely was very genuine in how she met people and supported her causes, never gonna criticise her for that, she was brilliant in that sense. But the media, she played them all. Meghan is just an awful person.

Reactions: 13
Oh I absolutely agree she was a great people person, and definitely was very genuine in how she met people and supported her causes, never gonna criticise her for that, she was brilliant in that sense. But the media, she played them all. Meghan is just an awful person.
Definitely, she used to tip them off about her own whereabouts, she added to her own issues with the paps.

Reactions: 7
i think they’ve (Meghan) decided to separate from the royal family to get more exposure. If they’d said in the family they would’ve been able to go about their charity work in the same way as Anne (2nd child of the queen) does, we rarely see her in the media but she’s one of the hardest working royals. The British media will be more interested in William, Kate and their children as they are the next in line after Charles. Meghan and Harry aren’t that important.
by cutting ties she can become the “American” royal family and have a much higher profile.
its clear in her interviews she was acting.

i quite liked Meghan initially and thought it was quite refreshing to have someone different in the family, but it all feels very manipulating now, and poor Harry like a puppy following her and hanging on her every word...

Reactions: 20
As I understand it from my friend who just got divorced (7 years married, no kids), everything - all wealth, assets and debts - are put into a pot and split equally. I think Archie means that's now an automatic right as he's Meghan's contribution to the relationship.

However, that being said Harry and Meghan will undoubtedly have a pre-nup - I doubt advisors would have let them marry without it - so I believe she'll do well from it, as we saw with Diana and Fergie, but perhaps not the 50%.
Fun fact: The queen has sole custody of all royal children

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i think they’ve (Meghan) decided to separate from the royal family to get more exposure. If they’d said in the family they would’ve been able to go about their charity work in the same way as Anne (2nd child of the queen) does, we rarely see her in the media but she’s one of the hardest working royals. The British media will be more interested in William, Kate and their children as they are the next in line after Charles. Meghan and Harry aren’t that important.
by cutting ties she can become the “American” royal family and have a much higher profile.

i quite liked Meghan initially and thought it was quite refreshing to have someone different in the family, but it all feels very manipulating now, and poor Harry like a puppy following her and hanging on her every word...
Don't forget that whilst Anne is the Queen's second child, she's behind Andrew's and Edward's families respectively in the line of succession.. ETA - based on that, Harry is equivalent to No Sweat

Reactions: 2

It's clear as day this woman wants to be a superstar but in the RF that is always the monarch

Reactions: 4
Agreed. Also let's give Diana a little credit in that her husband didn't love her and only married her out of duty. I'm not a Diana fan but I'm sure that all those years living with Charles still seeing Camilla would make you bitter. It took her a long time to bite back. This yank however... vile creature from the off.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. Also let's give Diana a little credit in that her husband didn't love her and only married her out of duty. I'm not a Diana fan but I'm sure that all those years living with Charles still seeing Camilla would make you bitter. It took her a long time to bite back. This yank however... vile creature from the off.
Yep, and there was about 15 years difference in age between the 2 women when they married into the royal family. Diana was a naive young woman. She was definitely used at the start.

Reactions: 6
I hate that I saw this on Rebecca Meldrums stories....but il credit her 🤷‍♀️
Kate’s face is the best thing about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Diana played the press so hard! She was the ultimate manipulator of the media, the iconic interview, the endless paparazzi shots, she loved the attention when it suited her. Arguably Meghan and Diana are more alike in that sense. The big difference is that Diana had the people’s affection to spin everything in her favour, Meghan does not have the favour of the public.
diana was ahead of her time when it came to working the media.
she played the press long before others realised they could, everyone sees her as an innocent little flower. In some way, I don’t see much difference in her and meghan.
she knew Charles didn’t love her but she wanted the crown 😐
Meghan doesn’t love Harry bit she wanted the crown 😂

Agree with both points!

Reactions: 3
Don't forget that whilst Anne is the Queen's second child, she's behind Andrew's and Edward's families respectively in the line of succession.. ETA - based on that, Harry is equivalent to No Sweat
True, but even Andrew (up until recently) has for the most part been left alone by the media.
we only ever see Edward and Sophie at events.

if they’d wanted to live a relatively quiet normal life as lesser royals they could of.

Reactions: 9
Can’t say I blame him! 😅

I love Philip, he’s such a character. Would love to hear his thoughts on this and lots of other things!
Is it coincidence that neither of the two biggest eejits in the RF are related to Philip: No Sweat and The Artist Formally Known As Prince?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we sure the baby has been left in Canada? If so that would be VERY very odd. What’s a link to the article?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.