Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes I remember this! It ties in with the "source" revealing William's affair with Rose. Apparently that was William's test of Meghan. Williams been known to feed false stories to see if they leak. šŸ§
haha so Wagatha Christie has a royal mentor šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding Harry, so when it came to cover up his previous scandals and bad behaviour the RF was enough but not now?

Also wonder if MeAgain's dad and sis will comment on this..
He has apparently. Heā€™s ā€˜very disappointedā€™ or words to that affect

Reactions: 2
So itā€™s official; Harry Meghan and the half blood Prince werenā€™t chilling out in Canada they were making an embarrassment of themselves. What a waste of what was potentially Philips last Christmas! Poor little rich boy Archie will grow up without the cousins he really ought to have surrounding him. Meghan couldnā€™t have made a worse play if she tried, how cool it couldā€™ve been to have the modern royalty they promised instead of this shitshow. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Being British myself, I have to say that what they are doing is totally disrespectful to the monarchy. It brings to mind another divorcee who changed the course of British history.
It isnā€™t quite the same as Harry is 6th in line to the throne but it is unheard of for someone with his seniority to act this way.
One can only speculate whose idea it is but it is a major blow to a beloved royal family

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It is understood that:

• Harry originally contacted Prince Charles about spending more time in Canada and America just before Christmas, but was told he needed to come up with a thought-out plan.
  • Harry sent a draft proposal about his future role to his father early in the New Year but was again informed that more time was needed to think through the complex implications, particularly over funding.
  • Harry asked for a summit with the Queen at Sandringham as soon as he, Meghan and their son Archie, arrived back from their long Christmas break in Canada at the weekend.
  • He was told that while the Queen was happy to meet him, she would not discuss his wishlist before he had discussed it in detail with his father.
  • The planned meeting was blocked by courtiers, but the Queen made it clear to Harry that he should not go public about his future plans at this time.
  • Prince Charles and Prince William, the next two in the line of succession, were only sent a copy of Harry and Meghanā€™s statement ā€œ10 minutesā€ before it was released and without any further consultation.
  • Senior courtiers have warned that ā€œHarry and Meghan will be punished for thisā€.

From here šŸ˜²šŸ˜²
Just confirms he's a spoiled brat and wants what he wants when he wants it. Has zero respect for the Monarch and grandmother. Has zero respect for his father. And has a problem with authority and taking advice.

Reactions: 18
They're like trump, saying they only want to give interviews to favoured members of the press.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What annoys me is it cost taxpayers millions for the wedding and to do up the frogmore when the money could have been spent on much needed things like homeless people, foodbanks, hospitals etc Its a disgrace!

As for being part time Royals if that's the case can I be a part time royal? I'm free at weekends I will shake hands and open hospitals for the luxury perks of private jets and million pound funds.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So they've aparentley trade marked a load of stuff like hoodies , wtf do they think they are ?

• Haha
  • Sick
How sad for her Majesty to end her reign with an ungrateful grandson and his actress wife being more selfish than anyone could ever have imagined.

• Sad
I hope no one buys anything but you know there are unfortunately enough stupid people that will buy crap.
I can't imagine why anyone would want to though
So they're no longer wanting to be active members of the royal family , yet they are more than happy to make money from god knows what bearing thier ROYAL titles šŸ¤£ what the actual duck , they're both mad

Reactions: 9
If they strip royal titles what will happen with the Sussex royal that they have branded?
They won't be able to use them because the titles belong to the monarch

I can't imagine why anyone would want to though
So they're no longer wanting to be active members of the royal family , yet they are more than happy to make money from god knows what bearing thier ROYAL titles šŸ¤£ what the actual duck , they're both mad
The yanks will buy it

Reactions: 8
I hope no one buys anything but you know there are unfortunately enough stupid people that will buy crap.
I just hope Meghan knows the instagrambots she allegedly bought wonā€™t pay for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just confirms he's a spoiled brat and wants what he wants when he wants it. Has zero respect for the Monarch and grandmother. Has zero respect for his father. And has a problem with authority and taking advice.
Like his mother before him and look where that got her

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t usually post on this thread but....

This is SO many levels of wrong. Iā€™m really bloody cross with Harry! What a waste! He was really loved...always spoken of so highly by his army mates. His work for wounded veterans etc. Invictus Games...Heā€™d really grown up.
Those titles were a wedding gift from The Queen. Thatā€™s a nice kick in the chops for her isnā€™t it? ā˜¹
Itā€™s been said over and over but they just canā€™t be allowed to cherry pick the bits of being a Royal they want (to flog!) and not be prepared to put in the work.šŸ˜”

Reactions: 19
Harry has used the victim defense for years now to rationalize his crappy behavior. He never really got the book thrown at him for going crazy in Vegas or for dressing up as a Nazi or any of the other things he did to royally embarrass the BRF. Everyone was always like "ohhh that's bad... but he did lose his mom as a kid, so...". And now he expects to keep flinging out that same old defense to cover his wife and himself for continuing to embarrass the BRF while acting like petulant children. I believe Harry had always done what Harry wanted to do without considering his place in the BRF or the respect due the Queen, and this is just a continuation of that. He's a selfish little boy. And he's found an equally selfish woman to share his life with.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.