Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
President says they're in Canada.....I don't think it's True dough. ๐Ÿ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hate it when parents bring out their baby to correct bad press. Guess their Hollywood negotiations went flat and theyโ€™re back to riding the royal train. I just want them to take their private citizen and GO AWAY and live their lives in privacy, like they claimed they wanted. Go work for your own money, Harkles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What do we all think of the rumours of her being a "yacht girl"?
I thought there was photographic proof that she was a yacht girl? It wouldn't surprise me, any opportunity to meet with the rich and famous. She's been a wannabe all her life. Just shows how thick Harry was not to see through it

Reactions: 14
Still dont like or trust her! However, whenever I see Harry holding a baby or talking to a child it always makes me melt into a puddle ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought there was photographic proof that she was a yacht girl? It wouldn't surprise me, any opportunity to meet with the rich and famous. She's been a wannabe all her life. Just shows how thick Harry was not to see through it
๐Ÿ˜ณ I looked and couldn't find any...where did you find them?

Reactions: 2
I can't remember, IIRC quite a bit of stuff about her past was unearthed when C&G got engaged. Accusations of being a yacht girl were some of the less inflammatory rumours ...

Reactions: 3
Still dont like or trust her! However, whenever I see Harry holding a baby or talking to a child it always makes me melt into a puddle ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Same. No matter what adult common sense I now possess certain pics of Harry give me the fanny gallops of teenage years *insert wistful sigh*
Shame really, as I generally think theyโ€™re just a pair of arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.