Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I really do not understand why people think Diana was a saint. She came from a family more royal than the royals. The problems for Diana were within her marriage and then afterwards the restrictions still placed on her. It is fact that Diana regualrly tipped off the press with stories and details of where she would be because she used her pop

They didn't do any work though. They went to Canada house almost certainly to extend their visa's (That is why she looked euphoric when there) and then they made their announcement as she fled the country so she didn't have to face the fall out. These two ego's don't actually know what work is, not even within RF circles.

I personally don't think she was a saint but she was used as a brood mare and married a man who was already in love with another women but was too spineless to tell mummy.

I'm disappointed (yet again) with Twitter suggesting that the media was bullying Meghan because shes black whilst conveniently ignoring the vitriol poured on all the other wives over the years. This isnt a race thing there is however a fair amount of misogyny. I haven't seen quite the hatred directed at Andrew as I've seen directed towards the women.

I liked Meghan in the beginning. But her entitled behaviour and ridiculous demands have put me off. If you want privacy don't marry into the bleeping Firm. It's not rocket science. And if Harry is so keen not to be a part of the family business he is free to leave.

They are making much of this turning down the Soverign Grant which is peanuts in comparison to what the Duchy of Cornwall supplies them who is ultimately funded by the likes of tenant farmers etc. So whilst the money isnt coming directly from Government coffers it is still being funded by the UK public via other means. Its disingenuous to pretend that the UK still isnt funding you.

Reactions: 27
Her flying back to Canada whilst leaving Harry to deal with the fallout doesn’t liken her to the general public.

It actually comes across to me as very controlling behaviour. She has the child and she’s all the way across the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. It’s a thinly veiled threat to Harry to do things her way or risk losing access to his child etc.

The fact the Queen wants to solve this quickly is telling - I think she knows that she has to punish them in some way. She’s very shrewd and I agree with another poster above that they can’t pick and choose their responsibilities as then every member of the monarchy could do so because there would be precendent.

I was listening to LBC this morning and they had been told that Harry and Meghan had been asking people where they had been staying in Canada to sign NDAs. It’s all so ridiculously petty.

Meghan, for someone that doesn’t like Donald Trump, seems to be going “full Donald”! The Sussex Royal website indicates that they only want to speak to certain journalists - i.e. those that will give them positive spin. She is trying to “fake news” all of the previous stories regarding their behaviour.

People aren’t stupid and this is going to backfire on them, if not already.
Yeah, the whole controlling the media to their liking is very Nazi lol

Reactions: 6
What I don’t really get, is if the reports in the press are somewhat correct, they already have about 30 million quid in the bank, so why aren’t they already just financially independent from day 1? Why do they have to “work towards“ it?

Well I’m pretty sure it’s because they don’t fancy spending any of their own money on the road to becoming big shot Hollywood billionaires!!! 😡 They want to still suck the UK dry while they go tooting their trumpets about the RF, hustling for Speaking engagements (oh God - the very thought of being preached at by this woke couple!) and selling their Sussex hoodies!

How can she still preach about being a strong woman of colour when she has literally fled the country, fled her duties, and given up because she didn’t get asked if she was okay?
How can he preach about the environment, when he’s taken so many transatlantic flights just in the past six weeks!

weak snowflakes!

P.S. I’m OK 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The insufferable Wendy Williams take on it.......
Don’t worry you only need to waste 7 min max.
First story.
Can’t stand this woman anymore.
(Side note Megan tried to get a job on WW as a “model” selling QVC tit 😂)

why is Wendy all of a sudden nice to them? She hated her last month

Reactions: 4
Both William and Kate invited their ex's to their wedding too. It's not just Harry.

American TV is batshit. Plus she's so uneducated in the subject yet on national TV talking about it, but I suppose we have our equivalents!!
Haha, you're so right!! Anyone seen E! Entertainment's so called Royal Expert Melanie Bromley spouting crap after crap about them? She was my sister's best friend for donkeys' years when we were growing up and she knows no more about the Royal family than I do and yet the Yanks lap it up and hang on her every word as though she has a hotline to the Queen. Bizarre!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t she at the wedding? I think he still loves his ex if I’m honest she is his camilla.
That's posh people for you, they're all still friends after breaking up as they mix in such small circles

What do you guys think of this?

Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out
It’s the racism.

By Afua Hirsch
Ms. Hirsch is the author of “Brit(ish): On Race, Identity and Belonging.”
  • Jan. 9, 2020

Credit...Samir Hussein/WireImage, via Getty Images
The British press has succeeded in its apparent project of hounding Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, out of Britain. The part it perhaps didn’t bargain for, however, is the loss of Prince Harry — a much loved royal and a key part of the family’s global brand — along with her.

In a statement released this week, the couple said they want to “carve out a progressive new role” within the royal family and will “step back as ‘senior’ members, and work to become financially independent.”

The British press reacted with surprise at the “shock move abroad,” described variously as “seismic,” “selfish,” “rogue” and “an atrocious lapse of judgment.

If the media paid more attention to Britain’s communities of color, perhaps it would find the announcement far less surprising. With a new prime minister whose track record includes overtly racist statements, some of which would make even Donald Trump blush, a Brexit project linked to native nationalism and a desire to rid Britain of large numbers of immigrants, and an ever thickening loom of imperial nostalgia, many of us are also thinking about moving.

ADVERTISEMENT
From the very first headline about her being “(almost) straight outta Compton” and having “exotic” DNA, the racist treatment of Meghan has been impossible to ignore. Princess Michael of Kent wore an overtly racist brooch in the duchess’s company. A BBC host compared the couple’s newborn baby to a chimpanzee. Then there was the sublimely ludicrous suggestion that Meghan’s avocado consumption is responsible for mass murder, while her charity cookbook was portrayed as somehow helping terrorists.

Those who claim frequent attacks against the duchess have nothing to do with her race have a hard time explaining these attempts to link her with particularly racialized forms of crime — terrorism and gang activity — as well as the fact that she has been most venomously attacked for acts that attracted praise when other royals did them. Her decision to guest-edit British Vogue, for example, was roundly condemned by large parts of the British media, in stark contrast to Prince Charles’s two-time guest editorship of Country Life magazine, Prince Harry’s of a BBC program and Kate Middleton’s at Huffington Post, all of which were quietly praised at the time.
Her treatment has proved what many of us have always known: No matter how beautiful you are, whom you marry, what palaces you occupy, charities you support, how faithful you are, how much money you accumulate or what good deeds you perform, in this society racism will still follow you.

In Britain’s rigid class society, there is still a deep correlation between privilege and race. The relatively few people of color — and even fewer if you count only those who have African heritage — who rise to prominent success and prosperity in Britain are often told we should be “grateful” or told to leave if we don’t like it here.
ADVERTISEMENT

The legacy of Britain’s history of empire — a global construct based on a doctrine of white supremacy — its pioneering role in the slave trade and ideologies of racism that enabled it, and policies of recruiting people from the Caribbean and Africa into low-paid work and then discriminating against them in education and housing, is with us today: The scandal surrounding the wrongful deportation of black British people in recent years is still reverberating.

Meghan’s decision to join the family that is the symbolic heart of the establishment responsible for this troubled history was perplexing to many black British people, as we wondered whether she fully appreciated the institution she had entered.

Both she and Harry appear to have gained crystal clear vision as to their reality. It’s no wonder the couple want to leave and — as the coded statement that they want to raise their son Archie “with the space to focus on the next chapter” seems to suggest — protect him from the bile to which they’ve been exposed.

The British press, having attacked the couple continuously, now reacts with shock at this move. But the clues have been there for some time for anyone willing to read them.
ADVERTISEMENT

There was the decision not to give Archie a title from birth — something that is expected among royal children of this rank but which Meghan and Harry appear to have chosen to avoid. Then there were the rumors last spring that they might relocate to a country in southern Africa.
In recent months, the couple have begun bypassing official royal channels and communicating with the press directly — most notably when the duchess said in a television documentary that she found adjusting to royal life “hard,” and Harry revealed that the tragic experience of the death of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, made him want to “protect” his wife and family.

All were signs that the couple would not abide by royal business as usual, to the extent that even announcing this decision to step down from their roles as senior royals appears to have taken Buckingham Palace by surprise.

I am not at all surprised. This was the bitter shadow of their sunny May 2018 wedding. How many of us suspected — hoping but doubting we were wrong — that what would really initiate Meghan into her new role as a Briton with African heritage would be her experience of British racism. And ironically, by taking matters into their own hands, Harry and Meghan’s act of leaving — two fingers up at the racism of the British establishment — might be the most meaningful act of royal leadership I’m ever likely to see.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
On the subject of Chelsy.
She was invited to William and Kate's wedding...fair enough, old friend, but then she was also invited to Harry and MeAgain's wedding....
Call me suspicious, but I'm seeing a torch in Harry's hand.
She's 100% his Camilla. He would have married her but she didn't want it. If he ends up divorcing meghan he'll go back to her.

Reactions: 13
That's posh people for you, they're all still friends after breaking up as they mix in such small circles

What do you guys think of this?

Black Britons Know Why Meghan Markle Wants Out
It’s the racism.

By Afua Hirsch
Ms. Hirsch is the author of “Brit(ish): On Race, Identity and Belonging.”
  • Jan. 9, 2020

Credit...Samir Hussein/WireImage, via Getty Images
The British press has succeeded in its apparent project of hounding Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, out of Britain. The part it perhaps didn’t bargain for, however, is the loss of Prince Harry — a much loved royal and a key part of the family’s global brand — along with her.

In a statement released this week, the couple said they want to “carve out a progressive new role” within the royal family and will “step back as ‘senior’ members, and work to become financially independent.”

The British press reacted with surprise at the “shock move abroad,” described variously as “seismic,” “selfish,” “rogue” and “an atrocious lapse of judgment.

If the media paid more attention to Britain’s communities of color, perhaps it would find the announcement far less surprising. With a new prime minister whose track record includes overtly racist statements, some of which would make even Donald Trump blush, a Brexit project linked to native nationalism and a desire to rid Britain of large numbers of immigrants, and an ever thickening loom of imperial nostalgia, many of us are also thinking about moving.

ADVERTISEMENT
From the very first headline about her being “(almost) straight outta Compton” and having “exotic” DNA, the racist treatment of Meghan has been impossible to ignore. Princess Michael of Kent wore an overtly racist brooch in the duchess’s company. A BBC host compared the couple’s newborn baby to a chimpanzee. Then there was the sublimely ludicrous suggestion that Meghan’s avocado consumption is responsible for mass murder, while her charity cookbook was portrayed as somehow helping terrorists.

Those who claim frequent attacks against the duchess have nothing to do with her race have a hard time explaining these attempts to link her with particularly racialized forms of crime — terrorism and gang activity — as well as the fact that she has been most venomously attacked for acts that attracted praise when other royals did them. Her decision to guest-edit British Vogue, for example, was roundly condemned by large parts of the British media, in stark contrast to Prince Charles’s two-time guest editorship of Country Life magazine, Prince Harry’s of a BBC program and Kate Middleton’s at Huffington Post, all of which were quietly praised at the time.
Her treatment has proved what many of us have always known: No matter how beautiful you are, whom you marry, what palaces you occupy, charities you support, how faithful you are, how much money you accumulate or what good deeds you perform, in this society racism will still follow you.

In Britain’s rigid class society, there is still a deep correlation between privilege and race. The relatively few people of color — and even fewer if you count only those who have African heritage — who rise to prominent success and prosperity in Britain are often told we should be “grateful” or told to leave if we don’t like it here.
ADVERTISEMENT

The legacy of Britain’s history of empire — a global construct based on a doctrine of white supremacy — its pioneering role in the slave trade and ideologies of racism that enabled it, and policies of recruiting people from the Caribbean and Africa into low-paid work and then discriminating against them in education and housing, is with us today: The scandal surrounding the wrongful deportation of black British people in recent years is still reverberating.

Meghan’s decision to join the family that is the symbolic heart of the establishment responsible for this troubled history was perplexing to many black British people, as we wondered whether she fully appreciated the institution she had entered.

Both she and Harry appear to have gained crystal clear vision as to their reality. It’s no wonder the couple want to leave and — as the coded statement that they want to raise their son Archie “with the space to focus on the next chapter” seems to suggest — protect him from the bile to which they’ve been exposed.

The British press, having attacked the couple continuously, now reacts with shock at this move. But the clues have been there for some time for anyone willing to read them.
ADVERTISEMENT

There was the decision not to give Archie a title from birth — something that is expected among royal children of this rank but which Meghan and Harry appear to have chosen to avoid. Then there were the rumors last spring that they might relocate to a country in southern Africa.
In recent months, the couple have begun bypassing official royal channels and communicating with the press directly — most notably when the duchess said in a television documentary that she found adjusting to royal life “hard,” and Harry revealed that the tragic experience of the death of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, made him want to “protect” his wife and family.

All were signs that the couple would not abide by royal business as usual, to the extent that even announcing this decision to step down from their roles as senior royals appears to have taken Buckingham Palace by surprise.

I am not at all surprised. This was the bitter shadow of their sunny May 2018 wedding. How many of us suspected — hoping but doubting we were wrong — that what would really initiate Meghan into her new role as a Briton with African heritage would be her experience of British racism. And ironically, by taking matters into their own hands, Harry and Meghan’s act of leaving — two fingers up at the racism of the British establishment — might be the most meaningful act of royal leadership I’m ever likely to see.
omg yesterday afternoon was the time when a couple of media outlets including this one had an array of racism articles about this woman! LIES

She's 100% his Camilla. He would have married her but she didn't want it. If he ends up divorcing meghan he'll go back to her.
at least Chelsea had class.

Reactions: 8
I think good on them. People and press have been awful to her for no reason. Literally because she fell in love with a Prince. He was never going to be king and ALL the royals use so much of taxpayers money, yet its only a problem when it's their wedding or private plane 🙄 Atleast they want to be independent and self sufficient but also aren't being ignorant to the fact its not going to be as easy as us moving out our mams. Well done to them for putting themselves first instead of doing what they're supposed or expected to do
They are adults and people so don't know why it's an issue at all

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The insufferable Wendy Williams take on it.......
Don’t worry you only need to waste 7 min max.
First story.
Can’t stand this woman anymore.
(Side note Megan tried to get a job on WW as a “model” selling QVC tit 😂)

Trash talking about trash.

Reactions: 7
why is Wendy all of a sudden nice to them? She hated her last month
she makes fun of the royal family but she’s never hated Meghan, she goes in on her fathers and siblings though!
wendy was all for Megan becoming a “princess” and shaking up the royal family.
It’s the same attitude across the board over there.

Reactions: 3
I said to Meghan: 'Why don't you just jack it all in?' I didn't expect an answer

When Bryony Gordon met Prince Harry for the recording of his revelatory podcast interview two years ago
When Bryony Gordon met Prince Harry for the recording of his revelatory podcast interview two years ago CREDIT: ANDREW CROWLEY/TMG

9 JANUARY 2020 • 9:30PM
Follow
Bryony Gordon reveals why, after visiting the Sussexes late last year, this week's announcement that the young royals are stepping back was far from a shock
Frogmore Cottage is not quite the lavish pit of taxpayers money that the tabloids would have you believe. It’s nice, of course, a great deal more than most British people could ever imagine living in, but it is by no means extravagant or palatial.
It is the kind of home you see a thousand times over in the pages of Country Life or on estate agent marketing material. There is a sofa by the popular high street furniture store, Loaf.
A lovely, but not substantial kitchen. A downstairs loo with a candle in it. Dogs running around merrily. It’s the kind of modern home you might see many times over scrolling through Instagram.

But when I visited towards the end of last year, there was a sense in some parts of the media that the duke and duchess of Sussex were sitting in sumptuous robes, throwing tax payers money into an expensive wood burning stove, setting fire to the world they claimed to care so much about in the process. (For the record: there were no wood burning stoves or robes; they were dressed in the casual weekend get up of jeans, sweat pants, and jumpers, and kindly offered tea).
Frogmore Cottage, Windsor Great Park the home which was gifted to Harry and Meghan by Her Majesty the Queen

Frogmore Cottage, Windsor Great Park the home which was gifted to Harry and Meghan by Her Majesty the Queen
Any perspective regarding the couple had long disappeared into a strange vacuum of hysteria that seemed to have appeared as a way to distract ourselves from the endless tedium of Brexit.

It didn't matter that the Crown had needed to renovate the decaying Frogmore anyway, or that Harry and Meghan had paid for all the fixtures and fittings themselves - the cottage, and its £2.4 million building costs, had become one of many quick and easy ways for some to go to town on the couple.
They had just returned from South Africa, where they had filmed their interviews with Tom Bradby. Prince Andrew was yet to do his own infamous interview with Emily Maitlis, but the matter of his already known association with a convicted sex offender seemed to bother people less than the matter of the Sussexes associations with ‘woke’ celebrities and campaigners.
The couple seemed subdued and sad. They lacked the energy or sparkle I had seen in them previously. All the hope that Prince Harry had expressed when we spoke about his mental health in 2017 appeared to have evaporated. Then he had been lauded for his openness and honesty; fast forward to October 2019 and that same openness and honesty was now being used against him.
Though he never said as much, it felt to me that the Prince was living out the trauma he had experienced as a 12 year old - walking behind his mother’s coffin on global television - again and again and again.

In our interview in 2017 he had spoken candidly of the panic attacks that he had long experienced whenever he appeared at a public engagement. But if he thought then that he had beaten this mental torture, he now seemed to be realising that he had spoken too soon.

It is hard to imagine being in his situation, but not at all difficult to see how he might now want to protect his immediate family from the same fate; how all the money and privilege in the world will never make up for the fact your mother died pursued by paparazzi.
Some have described Harry as “petulant”; the words I would use are passionate and fiercely protective. He is a kind person, a soft and warm man, and it is hard to square the open and honest person I have met with the portrait of the sullen prince that is so often painted in the press.
“Why don’t you just jack it all in?” I said to Meghan, after she had told me about the unexpected issues she had experienced in her new position: the loneliness; the sudden muting of her voice; the giving up of everything she knew for love, only to be, as she saw it, hounded and pilloried.
These were, of course, exactly the things that some cynics had said would happen when she married into the firm, but in her defence there was also an optimism that times had changed, that it was no longer 1981 and the establishment was now ready to be dragged into the 21st Century.

I wasn't expecting an answer to my question about jacking it all in; it was more of a statement of what I would do if put in a similar position. But the look on her face suggested that she had thought about it too. So it didn’t surprise me when the Duke and Duchess made their announcement late on Wednesday afternoon.
Putting the timing of their announcement and the way in which they delivered it to other members of the royal family to one side, their intention to ‘step back’ can only be positive, a move that will enable a young family to live their lives properly, while still flying the flag for Britain.
Okay, the delivery may not have been perfect, but constitutionally the decision barely makes any difference to the firm at all, given that Prince Harry is currently sixth in line to the throne. What’s more, it is entirely in keeping with his father’s intentions to have a slimmed down version of the monarchy that is more Swedish in style.

While some have chosen to interpret the news as the couple wanting to enjoy a lavish lifestyle without any of the scrutiny, a more accurate reading of the situation is that they want to be able to express their views and pursue their campaigning passions without coming under constant fire for doing so.

Currently, their positions prohibit them from letting even the most anodyne of their opinions known, something that Prince Harry may be used to but that his wife, who has been speaking out about injustice since she was a child, has struggled to adapt to. Like it or not, the Duchess has a clear, passionate and articulate voice - and crucially, one that empowers people who typically find it hard to be heard.
This ‘wokeness’ may seem annoyingly American to British traditionalists, but in the grand scheme of things it is hardly the worst quality for a royal to have - indeed, put next to the behaviour of Harry’s uncle, it is positively refreshing. It is puzzling, then, to hear Nicholas Witchell state that he has never known Buckingham Palace to have been so “disappointed” with other members of the royal family. Given recent events with Prince Andrew - and not so recent ones at that - how can this be true?

Shortly after my visit to Frogmore, I went with Meghan to a social enterprise in north London to meet women who had been the victim of trafficking and domestic violence, women who had been able to rebuild their lives through baking. Here, talking to these women, Meghan came alive.

She opened them up and allowed them to talk freely about deeply disturbing experiences that had long been a source of shame for them. It was moving and powerful to watch, and it seemed to me to be exactly the kind of thing a modern royal should be doing. It is, I imagine, exactly the kind of thing she will continue to do.
Will that much change in the long run, other than the public funding piece? The world has always known Harry to be a wildcard.
Deviating from the norm has long been his style; to many, it is all part of his appeal. Is this next chapter in his story really such a shock, then? I don’t think so. Indeed, in many ways, this is classic Harry.
When you really think about it, it is vintage Harry. Indeed, stepping back from the royal family so he can forge his own path might just be the most predictable thing he has done in years.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's assuming she wants him back! I get the impression she's too switched on to get involved with a now petulant, egotistical and damaged prat.

Reactions: 10
The decision was made to do this months ago..... That ridiculous Tom Bradby fake documentary was to put the idea out there they weren't happy..... They were playing us....... It was carefully planned...... Drip feed us information bit by bit so it isn't dumped on the public whole. It got leaked, for my money by someone connected to the duchess to move it along as it was taking too long.

Reactions: 12
That's assuming she wants him back! I get the impression she's too switched on to get involved with a now petulant, egotistical and damaged prat.
I’m 100% certain both Chelsy and Cressida ran away from prince petulant because of his personality and used the ‘not wanting the royal life’ as a great excuse to get the hell away from him.

Reactions: 15
I think good on them. People and press have been awful to her for no reason. Literally because she fell in love with a Prince. He was never going to be king and ALL the royals use so much of taxpayers money, yet its only a problem when it's their wedding or private plane 🙄 Atleast they want to be independent and self sufficient but also aren't being ignorant to the fact its not going to be as easy as us moving out our mams. Well done to them for putting themselves first instead of doing what they're supposed or expected to do
They are adults and people so don't know why it's an issue at all
It’s really not an issue at all it’s pretty redundant as are they , the truth is you quit your job (your right) then you lose the pay the perks and everything that comes with it,
You know sometimes parents have to use tough love , and take a step back and let their kids go ALONE, no handouts no help that way it’s sink or swim , and the only way people appreciate the easy time they had and they will gain a new respect for the easy life they had before.
Independent is Independent you do the job or you don’t ,
Every royal /celebrity deals with negative press it’s par for the course, from ugly bikini shots to upskirts and drunk or no makeup shots bla bla bla .
Meghan wanted to stand as a strong woman of colour yet when the going gets tough she gets going not much gumption there,
Meghan is a very weak woman manipulating an even weaker man.
The bottom line is jealousy the big green eyed monster and that’s basically it ,
Meghan couldn’t be top dog she doesn’t have the class I’m sorry but she just doesn’t or the position in the royal family ,
Kate is the epitome of class whether you like her or not, and wife to the future king, there is no comparison between the two , Kate has made less fuss having three kids that her counterpart that had one,
when a bride has hardly any family at their wedding and has sacked countless members off staff I think it’s safe to say it’s time to look at who the REAL problem is.
Yes others do fly but they’re not hypocritical enough to bang on about the environment whilst doing it lmao
I think Meghan must have been jealous of Kate and the help she gets with the kids off family apparently Mrs Middleton is a godsend with the kids, but Meghan knew the score and had lived independently from her mother in Canada for a long time sooo
I think let them go and be TOTALLY independent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s really not an issue at all it’s pretty redundant as are they , the truth is you quit your job (your right) then you lose the pay the perks and everything that comes with it,
You know sometimes parents have to use tough love , and take a step back and let their kids go ALONE, no handouts no help that way it’s sink or swim , and the only way people appreciate the easy time they had and they will gain a new respect for the easy life they had before.
Independent is Independent you do the job or you don’t ,
Every royal /celebrity deals with negative press it’s par for the course, from ugly bikini shots to upskirts and drunk or no makeup shots bla bla bla .
Meghan wanted to stand as a strong woman of colour yet when the going gets tough she gets going not much gumption there, she is very weak woman manipulating an even weaker man.
The bottom live is jealousy the big green eyed monster and that’s basically it ,
Meghan couldn’t be top dog she doesn’t have the class I’m sorry but she just doesn’t or the position in the royal family ,
Kate is the epitome of class whether you like her or not, and wife to the future king, there is no comparison between the two , Kate has made less fuss haven’t three kids that her counterpart that had one, when a person has hardly any family at their wedding and has sacked countless members off staff I think it’s safe to say it’s time to look at who the REAL problem is.
Yes others do fly but they’re not hypocritical enough to bang on about the environment whilst doing it lmao
I think let go and be TOTALLY independent.
You articulated my own thoughts beautifully

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.