Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate was torn to pieces by the press, she had it far tougher than Meghan. I cant remember much more than stories about her family coming out. She certainly didnt get hounded like some are making out.
There was so many class jokes about her and her family. Meghan has had easy Street.

Reactions: 18
There was so many class jokes about her and her family. Meghan has had easy Street.
The way they mocked her mother was shocking. And who can forget the foreign press involvement in the topless pictures of her on the beach 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The way they mocked her mother was shocking. And who can forget the foreign press involvement in the topless pictures of her on the beach 😰
Meghan's lucky none of her photos have surfaced, the yacht girl stuff. Mind you, there was the apparent sex tape a few months ago but it got banished pretty quickly. I saw it and am pretty sure it was her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Meghan's lucky none of her photos have surfaced, the yacht girl stuff. Mind you, there was the apparent sex tape a few months ago but it got banished pretty quickly. I saw it and am pretty sure it was her.
I saw it.....100% her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh I remember the articles about Kate. They weren’t tender with her, that’s for sure!
I remember Kate, and Diane when she started dating Charles the press wouldn't leave her alone, Camilla was hounded and treated awfully. Fergie had the same, all of them were truly hounded, but Meghan, no she hasn't been hounded at all, difference was the others wanted their man and stuck it out as it was the right thing to do, MM is far too selfish, it's all me me me.

After the death of Diane the press stepped back massively, we very rarely see William kids, compared to how we used to see Will & Harry.

Compared to what these have been though MM has had nothing. It's all a woe is me in order to get what she had planned from day one. To have Harry to herself, to live in her country where she can carry on her celeb lifestyle and be adored by her public.

Not so sure how Harry will cope tbh with her lifestyle, but will be interesting to see.

I personally think the queen should now strip them both of their title, cut off all public money and allow them to move away and do what they want. Same as Edward done with Simpson.

Really can't see this marriage lasting, I'll be suprised if they are still together in 5yrs time.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Apparently that's why the sued the press a few months ago for really old stories. It was designed to scare them off the video.

Reactions: 5
Compared to what these have been though MM has had nothing. It's all a woe is me in order to get what she had planned from day one. To have Harry to herself, to live in her country where she can carry on her celeb lifestyle and be adored by her public.
Do you really think she wants Harry to herself? I kinda think he’s just a toy to play this game with and she’ll divorce him as soon as he’s useless.

Reactions: 7
Sadly modern liberalism is turning into a parody of itself (and I say this as a liberal myself). The tabloids are horrific. No one denies this. But to turn a blind eye to what previous royal wives have endured and to claim this was all done because Meghan is black is another example how factions on the left are using (and I hate the term) race card to stifle genuine debate. As comedic satirist Jonathon Pie has said the left want diversity of opinion as long as it agrees with them.
Racism and white supremacy structure exists in this country for sure and it's important to make awareness of it. But being black or of mixed race heritage doesnt mean you cant also be a giant asshole as well and doesnt entitle you to getting a free pass when people disagree with your behaviour. Or should we be giving a pass to Bill Cosby on that basis too?

Also how do the liberal left and their cancel culture get around Harry dressing up as a bleeping Nazi for a fancy dress party then? I mean if Kevin Hart had to quit the Oscars because of some homophobic tweets from 10 years ago how come Harry is allowed into the fold?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can totally predict that she will never ever come back to the UK again. Harry might pop in and out for some dutiful engagement he’s been forced to do, but I don’t think she would dare to show her face again, knowing how she has betrayed the monarchy and shirked her role within the family.
I’m cringing so bad at their shoddy immature behaviour.
She's going to be a loose Canon now 🙄

Reactions: 2
Do you really think she wants Harry to herself? I kinda think he’s just a toy to play this game with and she’ll divorce him as soon as he’s useless.
Yes I mean I think she wants him to herself as in getting him away from the family, she then has total control over him. He will be thousands of miles away from everything and everyone he knows, he will be stuck, as Archie will be the pawn in her plans, as he won't be able to just pack it all in.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Whilst this would be fascinating to watch unfold, it actually plays into their agenda of the press attacks. Their defence will simply be "the stories are not from our approved outlets". I somewhat suspect the BRF will continue to squash any stories and use their influence to discredit them as much as possible to protect them (or maybe Harry especially).
There's a bit of me would love if it were the reverse and NOTHING was reported about them. That would drive her nuts.

Reactions: 19
I don't think the establishment would stand for Meghan to never come back...... She's got to earn her keep, she's got patronages to support. She'll be back at some point but only when she's got a deal she's happy with. Until then she'll keep Archie out of the country. She knows the Queen has in the past refused permission for Royal babies to leave the country so she won't take the risk of that happening. I Reckon Archie will be kept in Canada for the foreseeable future.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Taking the Monarchy aside they are a FAMILY. How awfully has he treated his elderly Grandmother? Disgusting. Both his grandparents are elderly and his grandfather recently having been in hospital. If Harry doesn't watch, the next time we see him will be at a State funeral. If he's struggling emotionally already, he'll have that guilt to live with forever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Taking the Monarchy aside they are a FAMILY. How awfully has he treated his elderly Grandmother? Disgusting. Both his grandparents are elderly and his grandfather recently having been in hospital. If Harry doesn't watch, the next time we see him will be at a State funeral. If he's struggling emotionally already, he'll have that guilt to live with forever.
this I could not agree with anymore.....!!!

Reactions: 11
Meghan is such a detriment to race issues.

There's a small amount of people in the UK that are racist, and most of them are products of the culture they grew up in and are close to dying.

Yes she did, thats the reason she's so thin.
It’s ridiculous to say without any data that there are only a small amount of people in the UK that are racist. Speak to any POC in the UK and they’ll have plenty of stories of racism to share.

So without really knowing Harry at all, Bryony Gordon was able to detect this psychological trauma from his body language and general downbeat state.
Bryony Gordon and Harry have been acquaintances for a few years. She shares a bit of the story of how they met and the work they've done together on mental health issues in her book, Mad Girl.

• Sick
I thought it was 'cause they leaked the letter to her father.
They sued for a few stories run on them - that got most of the headlines but the breakdown of what they sued for included old stuff. All apparently in a bid to stop the video getting out.

Do we think they're staying with friends or if they already own a property in Canada? Did Meghan sell her old home there...? Although I doubt they'd go back to her old house anyway

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.