Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

planetmirth

VIP Member
Whenever the sanctimonious, pretentious, hypocritical ones, that call themselves Hollywood , including the “compassion & empathy merchants “ annoy, just remember the joke really is on them !!!
15CF7CD5-BB0F-478A-9866-FCB03830AFE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
The marvellous thing about Harry and Meghan is that they reach out and make you question your long-held beliefs!
For example, I was not interested in the RF. Back in the day, I was Team Diana, I felt she had been ill-used by the RF as a sacrificial virgin/ brood mare. I didn't like Charles and viewed Camilla as The Other Woman. I did like Harry the Lad and was pleased when he met his bride to be.
Fast forward to the present day. The disgusting behaviour of those cunting bastards has not only made me feel defensive of the RF but I am now on an internet forum!! Stuff about Diana has resurfaced that does her memory no good. Particularly, on the subject of parenting. I feel sorry for Charles - he looked so proud walking that woman down the aisle and in return she has turned his son against him. Although, there is obviously more to it. And as for Camilla? Well, not only do I think she would be great company, but I have a huge amount of respect for her. She actually is what HFEW wants to fool us into thinking she is. It's as if Camilla has embraced her unpopularity by taking on unpopular/unglamorous causes and turned the situation around with her undeniable success and championing of the vulnerable. I'm thinking specifically about her work regarding domestic abuse, rape and sexual abuse. What is more worthwhile - her initiative providing wash bags to sexual assault referral centres or platitudes written on bananas? HFEW could have learnt a lot from Camilla if she had wanted to.
So, well done Harkles, I've changed my views and it's all thanks to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Thalia

VIP Member
I'm starting to really enjoy 6 & wife's slow death by a thousand cuts.

Wanted half-in half out. Nope you're out & leave your HRHs at the door.

Oprah interview. Say goodbye to your patronages & we're investigating the wife's bullying.

"Racists". Recollections may vary & we won't take any more of your dissing.

Harry's "biography". Those patronages that you really wanted back have gone to Princesses. Oh, and here's a little story you've probably forgotten about how you shot endangered wildlife - we've plenty more stories like that for you to put in your little book.

And the best bit is that the Palace haven't even got warmed up yet 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Don’t give up Chita. Every day more people are becoming aware of the Bullshit going on in LA. Americans are seeing what a cancer she is. when your voice becomes tired, others will pick up the volume . For the love of God karma has to step in and smack that shitty smirk off her cunt of a face. Plotting shank, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one to puke up the idea of a hysterical cartoon about the future king. this Is so horrible. it just doesn’t seem to stop. Who picks on a child? What kind of monster bullies a little child? Or an elderly Grandmother, who just lost her partner of 3/4 of a century? What if instead of wishing ill, we wish a blind moronic billionaire sweeps the skank off her bunioned feet, and away to a tiny island in a third world nation somewhere. So by wishing well to Meg, we can save the Queen and her family. No?
Ok. Burn the bitch.
You are right of course - I have calmed since yesterday too. The main reason is everything that is now being released etc fades away really quickly because other bs takes it place.
It is ironic how many so called celebs I have come to dislike over the past year and I take some comfort that Hollyweird is dying an agonising death and soon there will be no actors etc there as digital/technology will take over (is it GSI or something) anyway I can relax knowing our great British theatre trained actors will be fine due to their ability to adapt to various mediums films/tv/theatre/ etc which many US ‘film stars’ do not have the acting skills to emulate. Wonder what ‘real’ jobs the likes of Bloom / Clooney etc will do to make money - live off their wives I expect - or run for office. Just my opinion and thoughts and not slating US Citizens who are on the thread. Hopefully it will encourage Smegz to try her ‘acting skills‘ in Bollywood as recommended by her BFF 😬

SA tour vs Pakistan tour - some interesting points

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Anyone would think no one else ever lost a parent when they were a kid. He knows he won a lot of public sympathy walking behind the coffin, but he’s wrung that cloth dry now. Grow up Haz. Stop navel gazing & start highlighting all these philanthropic causes you kept telling us you wanted to do.
Absolutely! My husband died at 46. I had two young teens to console and bring them up without their father. I am so proud of them both, who are now in their thirties (like Hazza) and are wonderful humans.

I don't have much sympathy for Haz as he's completely milked his situation dry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

fairy_bread

I for one 100% believe she’s got a hand in that HBO The Prince production. Curiously EVERY other royal’s features have been distorted to make the caricature look uglier, more ridiculous- except Smeagle’s which is more flattering than she actually looks in real life. That dainty jawline they’ve given her? You’re joking right? Where’s her jumbo jaw? Her bulldog underbite? The ridiculously oversized over-bleached hollywood veneers? The prominent bump in the ski jump nose? The ugly weave? The ill fitting clothes? The ill fitting shoes? The chicken legs? The spongebob squarepants torso? The linebacker shoulders? God they had so much material to work with yet somehow ended up with this dainty little kawaii impression with shoulders half the size of Kate’s? Somehow..SOMEHOW… Kate has ended up with all Meghans features- the shoulders, the chin, chunky waist, chunky pillow face full of filler. Hmm… Nope. Not buying it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
New thread time!

Summary of past thread - we were cross that Lidl was added to the website, however we recognise that it is an Act of Parliament that affects the line of succession.

People rapidly becoming sick of Harry and Meghan altogether.

We speculated whether Harry is a conspiracy theorist who believes that MI6 knocked off his mum - so rather than having 'mental health problems', he is just plain mad.

We wonder if and when the Queen will respond to the clear threat to the monarchy Harry has dangled in front of her.

Onwards and upwards!

NB: Thanks to Chita over in the VIP Room for the new thread title.
If someone could give a shout past the velvet balustrading and wall-to-wall silver platters bearing cocaine to offer our thanks, that would be great.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
There's a VIP room? I KNEW it!

Not one of my better efforts here, but it's off to bed here in America.

21 July 2021

From the Desk of Sec. Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace
London

General housekeeping items:

1. Her Majesty the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee State Coach is not a break room, nor
is it for you to sit and watch movies with your friends on your phones after hours.
We know who spilled cappuccino on the leather seats and the cleaning bill has
already been sent to you.

2. A reminder that no one is to accept gifts from HRH the Duke of York under
ANY circumstances. Official gifts for your service anniversaries and Christmas
will be distributed through this office and nowhere else. The main entrance will be
closed this afternoon while we remove offending objects from the ceiling.

3. The “Name Something More Popular Than Prince Harry” game in the internal
network forum has been suspended indefinitely after the unsavory discussion of
certain bodily secretions on Wednesday, followed by 3 pages of arguing over exactly
what was meant by the mention of certain odors. HR has agreed not to discipline
anyone as long as no one actually makes the strawberry Hartley’s & Spam recipe
that was posted early on in the thread.

4. Any further attempts to trip up the hosts of Antiques Roadshow by taking them
lesser-known pieces of the Royal Collection and claiming you found them “in Nana’s
basement” whilst covering your mouth and snickering will result in snail and toadstool
duty at Clarence House for the next six months, and I don’t mean duty in the garden. I
mean you have to spend six months listening to HRH the Prince of Wales talking
about it.

Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace

07212021announcement.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Fukin hypocrite Bloom can fuck right off. I hope he gets dropped by unicef because he clearly gives not one single flying fuck about protecting children if he can sign up for a programme that bullies 3 children under 8. He's despicable. I'm writing to unicef. It's a good job Mr Flairey got me more stamps, it's going to be a busy week. What an utter bellend. The company he keeps says it all though really. Cunt.
I just wrote to UNICEF About it. Headquarters are in New York, and I have a shit ton of postage, so an actual paper mail complaint is going to Henrietta Fore head of UNICEF, asking why Bloom, one of her Ambassadors, is working on a project mocking a real live 8 year child. As a mother I find it repugnant. It it’s the polar opposite of what I thought UNICEF stood for. I enclosed a self addressed stamped envelope to myself, and asked her to explain how her Good Will Ambassador can exploit a family of 3 children under 8 for monetary gain. In addition to mocking George, Fat Shaming Charlotte, and turning Louis into a thug. (I’m very pissy in the morning) . I don’t expect to ever get my self addressed stamped reply, but again, very pissy in the morning and loads of postage. Lol. You can swipe left on the internet, you have to hold a letter in your hand and then file it, or toss it, it’s tactile.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Loolee

I enjoyed that Tom Bower article for the most part, but I am baffled by these constant references in the press about their super stardom. From what I can see other than the die hard sugars they are treated by most with apathy or disdain. Hollywood has been silent of late in any support of them, in fact I can only think only Fergie who has referenced them of late. As for politics I think there is too much dirt out there that will come back and bite her and having a proven track record of lying will not go well for her.
So are these constant references to them being superstars ironic, taking the piss out the SS Pr releases or am I genuinely missing something?
I was watching a PDina video last night. She went out on the street to interview a few Americans about the Harkles. People either had no idea who they were, or if they did, cared not a jot about the two of them. It's all hype from their PR, most people couldn't give a shit about those two pieces of dirt. I wouldn't normally call anyone dirt. However, I will never forgive them for what they have done to HMTQ, and to her dying husband. I'm not even a Royalist, and I'm bloody fuming.

Also, you only have to read the tabloid comments pages here in the UK to see how loathed the Harkles are by the average Brit. We have also seen many negative comments from Australians and their media too. They are hated for what they have done, especially to a 95-year-old woman . No amount of PR is going to change our minds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

freda19

VIP Member
Do they not do roasted chicken in the UK?? Or was Harry pretending to be vegan at the time?
OK, I'm going to assume that you are serious and I might look foolish but here goes ...

Smeggy made a big thing about being vegan while dating hawwy, and he apparently joined her. So far so good, right?
Yet during the engagement video when asked how he proposed she claimed it was while they were doing roast chicken ... which made hawwy look shocked and giggle like a loon. Those who gave a shit (us at first) thought "Hypocrites. So called vegans eating roast chicken :mad:"

How dumb were we. Turns out roasting chicken is a sex thing where the bloke lies on his back, pulls his legs up tight to his chest (looking like a roast chicken) and his partner shoves whatever they like up his poop chute.
So, at the engagement interview the dirty bitch outed their sexual activity and caused hawwy to shit a brick. She thought she was being a smart arse ... but we delve.;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Did anyone else know from the very beginning? [Toronto native here with some insight]
I'd like to know if I'm one of the few here who knew right off the bat that Meghan was trouble. And I'm not talking about the wedding, or the Africa interview, or even Oprah. I'm talking... 2016 unconfirmed rumours swirling around about Harry potentially being linked to Meghan Markle. Let me take you on a journey of everything I thought and believed that has led to my current-day vindication of those feelings when I see forums like this one.
First off, I was born and raised in Toronto. I knew of Meghan Markle's existence at least a couple years before she met Harry. My sister's friend, a freelance writer in the city, heard about an event that MM was either organizing or hosting (can't remember) in Toronto. Consensus about her behaviour toward staff was - and I quote - "she was a scathing b****". Now keep in mind, this likely would have been 2014/2015... she was an absolute nobody and there would have been no need to spread mistruths about someone so barely relevant. For me at the time, it was just an interesting tidbit of information about Rachel from Suits. My brother also met her once at a party. Nothing too interesting to report from his account lol, just that she was "super skinny" and "looked bored of everyone" and "didn't say hi despite being introduced".
Meghan was a regular at an exclusive lounge, Soho House (Toronto location). For anyone who might not know, to get in you either have to know someone who is a member, or you have to be a member with a couple thousand dollar fee. As she frequented it, there was talk about her and amongst these whispers was the rumour of her being a "yacht girl" (aka an expensive prostitute). To take this rumour a step further, some actually said afterwards that THAT is how Harry met her. Now I don't know if that's true... but I'll tell you one thing and it's that no fibre of my being believes that BS of a "blind date by a mutual friend." Please. Spare me.
Now onto Cory Vitiello. Meghan loves to correct articles that list dates that overlap the two relationships. I can tell you that the relationships ABSOLUTELY overlapped and she 100% did CHEAT on Cory with Harry. Everyone in Toronto within those circles knew that to be fact and Cory didn't hide the fact that she blindsided him. She moved out of his home only after her relationship with Harry became public. Now why was she even with Cory? Well, she's always been a social climber, we know this. And at the time (after being married to a producer only gave her a few non speaking roles in movies) she was using Cory to elevate herself... via the cooking world. Look up "Meghan Markle cooking" and take note of all the guest appearances she makes on daytime TV either cooking something, talking about recipes, or even acting as "celebrity" guest judged on Chopped jr. Lol. Who do you think was getting her these gigs? They were all around that time. This girl was really scraping bottom of the barrel but at that time, it was something.
Next up: Jessica Frickin Mulroney. It may be hard to believe, but Jessica Mulroney has pull in Canada. She is married to Ben Mulroney (the SON of a former Canadian prime minister). The Mulroneys have associations to some of the highest elite in Canadian showbiz AND more importantly, politics, including the Trudeaus. It is no coincidence that MM would find herself associating with people of this calibre. But most importantly, Jessica Mulroney is NOTORIOUSLY known for being... horrible. Treats everyone poorly, racist, intolerant, selfish, greedy and spoiled. I (and all of Toronto I assure you) literally jumped for joy when Sasha Exeter exposed her. And have you noticed MM hasn't talked to her since? She was the latest flying monkey to be shelved by the narcissist. She even posted a pathetic instagram story with a quote about "distancing from friends" recently. Lol. But anyway, bottom line, I didn't trust anyone who would be friends with Jessica Mulroney.
So knowing all of this about MM, when she started dating Harry, I didn't buy for a SECOND that it was authentic. I already had my preconceived notions about her, which truthfully, I think is more than most people had since 99% of the world didn't even know who the hell she was. The 1% being mostly watchers of Suits lol.
Then the blind items started pouring in. Take a gander, and note how some blind items knew about the Diana angle 5 whole years before MM smudged her eye makeup and gave that Oprah interview and they knew how she would use it to manipulate him...
2016: https://blindgossip.com/no-dignity/
2017: https://blindgossip.com/rescue-me/ | https://blindgossip.com/vacation-ingratiation/ | https://blindgossip.com/beware-the-beehive/ | https://blindgossip.com/my-iconic-fiancee/
2018: https://blindgossip.com/appalling-frustrating-and-embarrassing/
2019: https://blindgossip.com/wounded-little-boy/ | https://blindgossip.com/the-big-plan/ | https://blindgossip.com/her-own-game/
2020: https://blindgossip.com/alarming-around-the-children/
I couldn't find them all but I do remember also reading ones about her completely ditching her dogs, wearing Diana's perfume on their dates, and how she had a coffee table book of Diana. In 2017, Ninaki Priddy, MM's childhood best friend for like two decades gave an interview and shared photos where she claims MM cut both her and Trevor off savagely (shelving) but also that MM had an obsession with Princes Diana: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5137785/Meghan-Markle-revelations-friend-knew-best.html This article from 2018 innocently calls attention to the fact that MM actually wrote about the Duchess of Cambridge on her blog, the Tig in 2012: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a22727998/meghan-markle-blog-princess-kate/She refers to her as Princess Kate and there almost seems to be a passive aggressiveness when describing her wedding. I don't know about you, but I think MM's master plan would have been William. He's more her age and he was a mega heartthrob when she was a teenager. I digress.
Now despite all of this, I tried to be reasonable. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. But my intuition was screaming at me: she is a narcissist and she is manipulating him! And step by step, month by month, year by year, she proved ALL my instincts to be true...
- "My family is the family she never had." Until she discards them just like she did her own.- He needs to save her, rescue her, she's trying to be Diana... cue Megxit, cue Oprah, cue the me you can't see bombshell where she told him she would kill herself AND their unborn child if it wasn't for the fact that he "already lost a woman."- The fake doe eyes she gave him at the wedding and her "dupers delight" smirks in nearly every picture/video of her- Even just the fact that their relationship moved SO fast. Dating. Engaged. Married. Baby. Within 2 years. It makes me laugh that she reminded the whole world of "Waity Katie" (of course with the intention of taking a dig at Kate). William took his time with Kate so she could truly decide if that was the life she wanted. If Harry had any scruples, he would have done the same.- This relationship is TEXTBOOK narcissistic abuse, and if the roles were reversed, people would be talking about it more.
Anyway well, that was my rant. I'd love to know if anyone was staunchly anti-Meghan as I was from as early as 2016! Intuition, insight, or otherwise?

MEDIA=redditMeghanMarkle/comments/ots2xj/MEDIA

have a read of this - haven’t seen it before but seems like it is from someone who knows - 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 56

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I don't agree with the lates Smallbrook comments. I think he/they are trying to whip the RF into some action with his dire predictions for the forthcoming book and all the "secrets" that are going to come spewing forth. Really, what can he tell us that isn't already in the public domain?
He may do a rambling about his feeling of his mother's death and how dire it was for him as a young boy and how awful it was to walk behind the coffin. BUT. we've done all this before, heard it all before, and endure the whining and wailing. It was terrible, like Angela Levin says its a shame he hasn't been able to move on like William.

Honestly, with the Orca interview debunked/ the lies called out and after they've sunk to a new low in terms of popularity and morals, who with any intelligence is going to believe a word that comes out of his mouth . People see them for what they are GRIFTERS just chasing the $$$$. while being vindictive. The book will have a few malicious tit bits for sure, but the press, the serious royal journo's will pull it to pieces and call it out.
Don't forget it will be crawled over line by line by the lawyers, RF lawyers/Random House lawyers, it will only take one error of judgement by 6 and they will be sued big time.

What I would love to see is someone like Penny Juror or similar do a serious interview with William/Charles/ Senior Royals on what has happened, if only tHMTQ would allow this, let them put their "truth"out there , I think its time .

Also, I think Ferkin Fergie needs to STFU. she's had her day :sick: nailing the York colours to the 6's mast. Charles needs to make sure he cuts deep and wide....very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There's a guy over on Quora called Peter Woodhouse and he's saying that a big fee for the Oprah interview was paid, but via Doria to prevent 'embarrassment' and that she's refusing to hand it to Smegs and Dregs. No idea how true that is. Seems unlikely - unless that's the reason for the apparent falling out between darling daughter and jailbird mother?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53