Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something odd about Orlando Bloom.
I used to think he was very good looking in his Elf and Pirates days but his career seems to have stalled since then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He looks utterly ridiculous
More ridiculous in the dick pics though. He and hawwy have so much in common. Dick flashing and paranoia over paps.

I've put this image of Thunder thighs Balloon airing his todger in spoilers cos the faint-hearted might otherwise .................... faint.:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Christ, I didnt even recognise him! Clearly the plant based diet is doing him no favours at all. What a shame :ROFLMAO:
Plant based diet my arse whatever he is shoving down his gob must be a bacon buttie flavoured plant.

Chunky weirdo give him another few years and he will look like Elton John and be just as inane and stupid as he is

There's something odd about Orlando Bloom.
I used to think he was very good looking in his Elf and Pirates days but his career seems to have stalled since then.
Not surprised he is a useless wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
More ridiculous in the dick pics though. He and hawwy have so much in common. Dick flashing and paranoia over paps.

I've put this image of Thunder thighs Balloon airing his todger in spoilers cos the faint-hearted might otherwise .................... faint.:m

What the actual duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Strange looking bait, no wonder he has to club them with his bleep/oar

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Plant based diet? Must have been a bumper crop on the donut tree this year 😂
Unfortunately a lot of vegans and vegetarians aren't healthy at all. I know one guy who's a fat vegetarian because he doesn't eat vegetables but eats pizza all the time.

A friend of my daughter who became a vegan has ballooned in the last year because she eats all that processed fake meat. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Hmmmm........disappointing - I was led to believe he was well endowed 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
While I agree that children should be off limits, I also think that it might backfire and increase George's popularity.

The Queen Mother was just another royal to my generation until Spitting Image showed her as a Mollie Sugden style character permanently drunk, swigging gin for breakfast and obsessed with betting on horses. Older people were outraged at how disrespectful it was but it made her a much loved icon among young adults.

This programme might do the same for George.
I agree. If they make it snarky enough and pander to British humour. Taking the piss out of the BRF is a favourite pastime for many Brits. I can totally see them quoting The Prince. I mean, we definitely quote The Windsors and Camilla is my favourite character. Sadly you never now if it will affect negatively or hurt them. So I absolutely understand why one would be against it and even if I am looking forward to it, I would be inclined to veto it. The biggest point will be if the characters are well written. If the show is great, the sentiment to George/The Prince will be more positive from viewers.

Regarding the drawing: it’s pretty obvious they didn’t portrait M as a caricature because the show would have been deemed racist and never seen the light of day. And while I can follow that argument for a while -if that’s the case don’t put the character in at all. That would have been called too I guess. Because this is so blatant obvious and too much caution has never produced great parodies.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Whenever the sanctimonious, pretentious, hypocritical ones, that call themselves Hollywood , including the “compassion & empathy merchants “ annoy, just remember the joke really is on them !!!
15CF7CD5-BB0F-478A-9866-FCB03830AFE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I have to ask........ the photo of the naked willy.... was that in the papers? Is it from a movie or did a camera person just happen to be around when he went for some fresh air??
What's the story behind it?

I don't really know who he is. I know he was skinny with a long blond wig in Lord of the rings but other than that, he's passed me by. For which I am now rather grateful.

• Haha
  • Heart
I have to ask........ the photo of the naked willy.... was that in the papers? Is it from a movie or did a camera person just happen to be around when he went for some fresh air??

I don't really know who he is. I know he was skinny with a long blond wig in Lord of the rings but other than that, he's passed me by. For which I am now rather grateful.
It was all over twitter last year. And some dodgy mags possibly.
He's not sued over it so likely thinks it looks just fine and dandy.
Well, it filled a pram and that's what's important ........... isn't it hawwy ? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone would think no one else ever lost a parent when they were a kid. He knows he won a lot of public sympathy walking behind the coffin, but he’s wrung that cloth dry now. Grow up Haz. Stop navel gazing & start highlighting all these philanthropic causes you kept telling us you wanted to do.
Absolutely! My husband died at 46. I had two young teens to console and bring them up without their father. I am so proud of them both, who are now in their thirties (like Hazza) and are wonderful humans.

I don't have much sympathy for Haz as he's completely milked his situation dry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I've missed about 3 days on here due to my short holiday. Did anyone find out about what happened with Yankee Wally and why she was so upset?

I thought she might have been tricked by a 'fake' reporter from the Mail to be set up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

they were in Sardina and it made front page of the Star or Sun
Orlando Bloom strips completely NAKED for paddle board trip with Katy Perry after packing on the PDA with his bikini-clad girlfriend during romantic Sardinia break

He is a british actor appearing in LotR and Pirates of the Caribbean among many others - now married to Katie Perry and is a neighbour of the Markles - he and Hazzno text each other apparently if they see any dodgy paps or cars etc

seems he likes to show it off - another time

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.