Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Useful birthday prezzies for our Megsie

Hair styling kit
Lying detector
Big brother type onesie that sends electric shocks to her bum whenever she tells a lie 😅
And a lovely tiara from Claire's Accessories...👸

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Oh need to change ‘that there blackout to something more pc - blockout, blankout, freeze out, punch out, strike out, shut out,
maybe knock out the old trout
rule out the eelpout
cast out the drop out
stamp out the fake pout
How about a bleep out? Wait! NO! NO! definitely not that:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not everyone. Just the "woke". Please don't put us all together with that lot.
Well I'm an American and you just triggered me! I'm going to have a beverage and sing Barney songs to myself because you've done it now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tom Bower thinks Meghan has humbled the Royal Family?

His book really isn't going to be what we thought it would be, is it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
What do people think about the rumors that she and Lidl will be on the cover of the September Vogue? She obviously has some connections there, but would Anna Wintour diss the RF like that?
Well, I have always thought they were waiting for the price to be right. Perhaps Vogue managed it. A friend gave me a copy of Heat magazine. Apparently Meg was in agony waiting for Harry to return from the UK, she was so worried about him, and how he would be treated. They are loving being away from the interference of the Royal Family. Erm, are the RF giving them a second thought? What a load of tripe.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
If that's the qualifications you need to be a UK diplomat then there is no way in hell H could be living in the USA under that scenario.
His art teacher had to do H colouring in so he could get good marks.
Now now, stop with the untruths.:mad:
In truth Hawwy did the colouring in his self. Teacher did the written essay on what inspired his pixture. Apparently hawwy grappled with the long words like 'purple' and 'think' so the headmaster told the art teacher "Just do the bleeping essay, bung it in his art folder and let's get this bleep off the premises asap. Good luck to Sandhurst."

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't believe for a second Meghan would get September Vogue. Anna's job is not exactly safe at the moment and magazines are not doing well. Meghan is not that big a celebrity in the US and is very divisive.
The Adele cover makes sense because Adele is a huge star and everyone loves her. Like Beyonce and Rihanna.
Meghan is just not a commercial choice for September Vogue.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
From ARSSE
Saturday at 09:43
Visiting Blenheim Palace yesterday and chatting to one of the guides, he told a story of this woman:
Gladys Spencer-Churchill, Duchess of Marlborough - Wikipedia

It has many parallels with the present Sussex Gold Digger. Young girl stalks Duke with wealthy wife, insidiously cultivating wife as her 'best friend' and moving in to their household with them. Becomes mistress of man who finally divorces wife acrimoniously and marries mistress.

New Wife gets unnecessary, expensive and ultimately disastrous plastic surgery on her nose (implants slip to chin and cause 'pimples' there). Wealthy man continues lascivious lifestyle having created a vacancy for a mistress. New Wife goes progressively mad, including keeping a revolver by her bed in case wealthy husband approaches. Husband finally divorces her. She refuses to leave house. He cuts off water and fuel supplies and sacks all the staff. She lives on there until finally persuaded to leave and become mad cat lady living alone. Finally ends her life in a refuge for the insane...

Watch and learn, Meggie, Watch and learn. The aristocracy are not kind to those who exploit them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The compassion duo preachers still haven’t spoke out against this new series mocking his nephew . I wonder why , spineless wonders they are . That’s your nephew who could potentially react badly in future Harry , you really are a disgusting hypocritical bastard

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I don't believe for a second Meghan would get September Vogue. Anna's job is not exactly safe at the moment and magazines are not doing well. Meghan is not that big a celebrity in the US and is very divisive.
The Adele cover makes sense because Adele is a huge star and everyone loves her. Like Beyonce and Rihanna.
Meghan is just not a commercial choice for September Vogue.
Kim K could only secure a cover with Kanye so I really can’t see the bleep getting anywhere without the ginger twit!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.