Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well 475 guests invited but not the Gruesomes! Bet that's deflated their egos or brought them down a 'peg' or two ....Lol

I'll get me coat ........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800 years ago at All Saints Church in Hereford a skilful carpenter carved this high up in the dark roof where nobody could see him.
5 years ago they built an extra floor with bright lights for a restaurant.

Roast chicken anyone?
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16280953071070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

timemachinephantom

Well, it may do no good at all, but I had to rant. I sent it to [email protected].
It's in the spoiler - it may be a leetle incoherent, due to the steam coming out of my ears and the grinding of teeth.
Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 22.04.48.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Flairey

VIP Member
There you go, the various Royal Family twatter accounts have just put out their birthday wishes, using a variety of ancient pictures of her

Don't shoot me but I'm actually really pleased they've done this. It will enrage her because she can't say now they didn't wish me happy birthday. Queenie is there saying just Smile and wave boys just smile and wave. More crockery breaking in montishito ... this time time because they acknowledged her birthday. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Title: HRH THE DUCHESS OF SUSSEX v ASSOCIATED NEWSPAPERS LIMITED

Type: Appeal

Appeal / Application:
from the order of Lord Justice Warby (sitting as a High Court Judge)
High Court of Justice CHD Intellectual Property List dated 11-Feb-21

Hearing Status: Fixed on 10-Nov-21 - estimated length (in hours): 10:00

Trial Date WooWhoo

• Heart

Kezzle

I am soon disappointed in Melissa Mccarthy too.
What is so wrong with just saying thank you for the nice birthday wishes. Nooooo its got to be a new bloody initiative which will fall flat on its face because it will be Markled. Most women don't need a mentor to get them back into work they need flexible working and a decent wage and affordable childcare!

• Heart

Gashead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

50sGirl

VIP Member
As they are both parents, I cannot understand how Orlando Bloom and Sophie Turner think it is acceptable to mock an 8 year old child.
They would be outraged if their children were mocked publicly but I guess money talks.

• Angry
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
#130 H&M 40 friends x 40 calls whilst Hazzno’s seen juggling his own balls

That whole video is full of shade and mockery - tea/ hats / yachts/balls/the books / photos /chicken coop/ they think they are actually funny? Every detail has their sick humour all over it - funny not funny - pathetic pair of has beens

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I really just cant be arsed... I trust you tattlers to have taken one for the team and read/watched that shit. Help women back to work - my arse as Jim Royle would say (for US folk, ref to fantastic British show called the Royle Family). Where do I begin?? What women need is decent, affordable child care, decent wages, decent housing, not to mention decent education and a partner who's not a fuckwit.

ETA, just like the fuckwit/knobhead who's doing the juggling in the background, that's so funny hahaha. I reckon Pablo is digging up the patio right now. #freepablo

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I think you can tell by the fact that she still has the same friends she made at school and uni and a family who may have been ambitious for their daughter but were still a close-knit family who welcomed William in and perhaps grounded him a bit.
Not to mention that they have essentially had the same staff since they established a household with absolutely no hint of abuse or nastiness.

For all that the sugars' claims that the Middletons are social climbers, we have seen zero evidence of them trying to cash in on or insert themselves into the RF activities. They are self-made people who have full lives and are there to support their children and grandchildren as needed (I have read that when the kids are at big events, one of their grandparents will be in the crowd so that they have someone familiar to focus on) We literally hear nothing from Pippa since she married. I do confess that I really love James Middleton's Instagrams (both personal and Ella & Co) since he adores his dogs and has become very well informed in their care, training, and using them to advocate for mental health, but there is never anything about his royal connections.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Sarah Ferguson is in the press again talking about co-parenting her kids with Andrew. She should really shut the fuck up as she's nearly as awful as the bloody Harkles.
Loved this comment underneath the latest article:

"She looks beautiful and radiant and testament to meditation and a hard physical workout. She has also had to endure the dreadful illness of her ex husband who (because he was a war hero) can no longer sweat."
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48